Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstood ❯ Misunderstood ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Spring: * sings * Tyson and Hilary sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G -

Yami Spring: PLEASE stuff it! You've been singing that for about the last hour.

Spring: Fine. Be that way! By the way, it's just confession. But it's not anything ore than CONFESSION. See what I mean?

Yami Spring: And a hint of Kai/Rei. Maybe I should write the fic myself.

Spring: O.O Never! Remember the last time you wrote a fic? I'm writing this!

Yami Spring: Fine.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Beyblade. Or Tyson and Hilary. Or any anime.

Tyson winced as he heard Hilary yelling at him again to train. With a sigh, he launched Dragoon again. The dragon bitbeast swiveled towards Max's blade, Draciel, while the bit was in full view.

Draciel quickly slipped away by an inch, flying by the Max's hand. Dragoon followed soon after.

"Happy now?" Tyson asked Hilary with a glare. Hilary glared back. "No." She said softly. "Fine, whatever." Grumbled Tyson, preparing to launch Dragoon again.

At the far end of the yard, around the other beyblade dish, were Rei and Kai. Kenny was sitting by the tree, and Hilary was yelling at Tyson. Like usual.

Rei and Kai had stopped to watch the funny scene. "He deserves it." Muttered Kai under his breath. Rei nodded. "You know, you're right." He said. "Of course I'm right!" Said Kai with a grin, who kicked Rei playfully. Rei grinned at Kai and with playful glint in his eyes.

Dizzi had been watching both scenes with Kenny.

As Kai and Rei had begun training once more, both Dizzi and Kenny turned their minds to Max, Tyson, and Hilary. Hilary was still screaming at Tyson. "She's a little loud-mouthed, isn't she?" Dizzi commented mildly. "That's Hilary for you." Replied Kenny.

But a few seconds later, both Max and Tyson had their beyblades launched.

At the end of the practice session, Hilary, Tyson, and Max met up with Kenny by the tree. Rei and Kai were trailing along after them, their beyblades in their hands.

Kenny grinned. "Okay, guys, you're all doing pretty good. I guess." He said.

The group scattered afterwards, Kenny with his laptop headed for home, and Max had gone home as well. Both Kai and Rei had been out of the park before the others could question them.

That left only Tyson and Hilary. Tyson got up, picked up Dragoon, and started walking home. Hilary followed.

A few minutes later, Tyson whirled around. "Alright, Hilary, give it up, I know you're there! Why are you following me!?" He demanded.

"My house is this way as well." Said Hilary quietly. "Fine." Said Tyson in response. "Can I walk with you?" Asked Hilary in a soft voice uncertainly. Tyson relaxed. "Okay." He finally said a silence.

Hilary caught up to Tyson, but she still had that sad expression her face. "Alright, what's wrong, Hilary?" Asked Tyson. Hilary was surprised. "It's…nothing, Tyson."

Tyson looked at her with concern and stopped in his tracks. "Listen, Hilary. I really do care for you. Tell me, what's wrong?" Hilary sighed, but kept silent. "Hilary!" Tyson penetrated Hilary's thoughts. "Just tell me."

Hilary just sighed. "Nothing. But…" She looked at Tyson. She really wanted to tell him how she felt. `But I can't…not after what I did to him.'

"Hilary? Come on. You're my friend. Maybe not my best friend, but still…" Tyson trailed off.

"Okay, Tyson. I love you." She said quietly. "Really?" Asked Tyson in amazement. Hilary nodded. "I wanted to tell you…but…" She sighed.

"It's okay, Hilary, it really is! Because…" Said Tyson. "Yes?" Asked Hilary. "I love you too." Finished Tyson. Both Hilary and Tyson blushed.

As the sun began to set, they both continued to walk home, a feeling of contentment they both shared.

Spring: Whee! * grins *

Yami Spring: Well, that's that. And surprisingly, this only took you two days.

Spring: Whatever…

Yami Spring: Review this please!

Spring: And watch out for the next fic as well! * waves with a smile *