Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Morning Fluff ❯ Morning Fluff ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya!

Here I am with another little story...this is just a one-shot with a pairing I adore that aint the average...OliverxBrooklyn....But hey,I like that pairing!!!

Disclaimer:I do not own beyblade.....I just like to write fluff...

Morning Fluff

Light purple eyes fluttered open,only to be met by the sun streaming through the window.The sound of a yawn could be heard,followed by a content sigh.Locks of wawy,green hair fell into his eyes as he turned halways around,lying on his stomach instead.Everything was quiet in the room,no sound could be heard except the one of their breathing.

There were butterflies in his stomach as he recalled the night before.A faint,red haze spread across his cheeks at the thought of what they had done.It was still unreal...they ahd slept together for the first time,neither of them having done such a thing before.They had both been insecure about how to proceed,they had both been acting like teenagers with a crush,blushing constantly at the situation.

It had started with light kisses and touches that in time became braver and more daring.He could still recall the feeling of lips on his skin,legs entangled among the sheet.Such a sweet feeling...His partner had been afraid to hurt him in any way.He had to admit,it had been very uncomfortable in the start...but that had pased after a litle while.It had hurt too,but the pleasure he felt later on made up for that.

He stretched his letgs,and groaned slightly at how sore his tighs were.It wouldn`t be fun to walk around all day...Most of all he just wanted to stay in bed with his lover,to watch him sleep peacefully.

The boy by his side was half covered by the sheets,his upper body and left leg sticking out.The sun gave the pale skin a slight glow.He ran his fingerstips over the smooth skin on his lovers chest and arms.The other boy stirred a bit when he brushed away some orange/reddish bangs from the forehead,loving the feel of such soft hair.

Brooklyn and he had been together for about six motnhs now,ever since the last beyblade tournament that was held.They had both been aware of the other one`s feelings long before they finally got together,but they had been too shy to do anything about it,quietly watching each other instead.

Besides,that bastard named Boris wouldn`t have let them be together back then.After Kai defeated brooklyn he had cut off all contact with his former team,BEGA and gone to hide in France,where he had bumped into him...it was strange how fate had lead them both along.

Brooklyn opened his eyes,revealing a stunning pair of heavenly,blue eyes.He let out a yawn and looked up at him.

«Good morning,Brookie..Did you sleep well?»

He gave an nod and reached out his arms to pull the younger close.»You smell good Oliver»

He blushed a little and snuggled closer,cheek pressed agains Brooklyn`s frame.»Thanks...Brookie?»

«Yeah?»

«Is this for rea?It feels like some sort of dream,a dream I`ll wake up from any minture»

The other chuckled and placed a kiss on top of his head.»Yes,it is for real...You wont wake up and find that none of it was true...»

«I hope not....I want to stay with you forever»

«Same here»

He shuddered when Brooklyn brushed his fingertips over his torso and stomach,trailing patterns that couldn`t be seen.The hand stopped at his hip and rested there.»Maybe we should get dressed..I`m hungry»

Oliver giggled and placed a kiss on his chest.»I`ll go get us something to eat,and then we can spend all day in bed,ne?»

«Agreed»

Oliver couldn`t stop smiling as he wrapped the sheets around his naked waist and walked out of the room.

-owari-

Converting /tmp/phpehOulC to /dev/stdout