Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Musical Love ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THIS IS AU!! Um the pairing is wierd. Its a OzumaxHilary fic.

------------------------

"Hey, Hil!" a dark blue haired girl called after a young girl. Hilary turned around and smiled at her best friend, Mariam. "Hey, whats up?"

"Didnt you hear?!"

"What?"

"the most hotest band is coming here!!" Hilarys eyes went wide.

"Oh. Them. Daddy invited them to..a dinner party." Hilary is a daughter of the most famous CEO.

"That is soooooo cool!"

Hilary smiled. "Hey wheres..?"

"Oh, the rat is with his friends somewhere,"

Hilary laughed. "Maybe at the arcade?" she suggested.

"Yeah..but if hes alone with you-know-who and they make-out, the world would come to an end!" Mariam exclaimed.

"Yeah..but hes only 12! Wait..never mind.."

"What are you two talking about?!" came a voice. Both teens turned around to see Mariams younger brother pouting at them. As usual, Taylor, Kevin, Alex, Tony, Star, and Tyler were with him.

"Stuff," Mariam replied.

"We were just talking about....boys we like." Hilary said.

Joseph looked intrested. "Like who...?" he was whacked by Taylor.

"No need to get into your sisters prvacy!" She scolded.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Dont smart mouth me!"

"Okay, Taylor." he said, pretending to be ashamed.

"Now..how do we get the boys to wear make-up?" Star asked, smirking.

"Why would you do that?!"

"Becuse, I'm bored." came the Goths reply.

She recieved a glare.

"See you at home, Mariam."

The kids scampered off. "Yup, its the Rat and his gang. Its rare to see him without any of posse fallowing him." Mariam sighed.

"You mean 'Group'?" Hilary asked.

"Yeah. Your lucky your an only child,"

"Che. Yeah right. Its no fun!" Both girls started to walk. Until they got to Hilarys mansion. "Later, girlfriend!" Mariam called to her best friend. Hilary waved.

--Inside--

"Where were you?" Her father asked.

"With some friends," she replied dryly, then noticing the band group.

"Oh. Were you with Mariam?"

"Yeah,"

"Your only NORMAL friend."

"Check out Josephs friends.."

"Well, at least Mariam is civilized and deceant!"

"Dad, define normal (1),"

"Wh-what?"

"Whats normal? Define it. Whats the definition to normal? (2)"

"Ugh..whatever, now meet.."

"I know them. Mariam like the band group. Ozuma, Tala, Tyson, Ray, and Kai." Hilary said, cutting him off. She pointed to each of them.

"Thats nice you know their names! But you dont know them in human!"

"Ugh..and just to think Star is the Gothic one..Mariam listens to you guys over and over! Talk about being obsessed with death and abuse," Hilary muttered.

Ozuma shrugged. "Kai writes the lyrics," he explained. "So they do end up talking about death and misery."

"I know.."

"Well, I had better check to see if your cousin is still alive," Her father said, getting up.

"Dont bother, he was with Joseph and them today."

"So? He was passed out and the cops brought him here. I wanna see what hes been doing."

Hilary said nothing. Her cousin was known to deal with drugs along wth Star and Taylor. Her father calls those two girl UNNORMAL.

Her father got up and left. "Well at least he doesnt know about Star..or Taylor." she wispered.

She felt a hand on her arm. "Hey, whatever it is, it'll be fine."

"Yeah, like drugs are okay for kids," she replied darkly. She brushed off Ozumas hand.

"Your cousin...?!"

"Tony is known too, but I know him, he doesnt!!" she exclaimed.

"Woah, chill. I believe you."

--That night--

Tony scowled. "Why me?!" he whined.

"Star is rubbing off on you," Hilary commented.

"I know, but dressing up!! Its evil!"

"Tony!" she scolded, hitting him on the back.

"Ow!"

--Dinning room--

Hilary was shifty. She couldnt meet any gaze. "Hey, Hil, after supper, can I go hange with Joseph and the others?" Tony asked his cousin.

"Maybe. If you bahave." She said.

"But-!"

"No buts!"

"You act like a mother. Or an older sister!"

"Tony, behave, we have gusts!"

"I know! I just like being annoying!"

She whapped him.

Ozuma chuckled at this. "So this is your cousin huh?"

"Yeah, and if he doesnt behave he cant go to the teen dance tonight,"

"Aww c'mon Hilary let the kid go," Tala said, winking at the 15 year old.

She blushed furiously. Taking a drink of water, Tony grinned. "Yeah, Hil, listen to the celeberty!" he said.

"Anthony!" she scolded.

"Hey, Hilary, just let the kid go tonight. I can get him from the dance at 11," Ozuma said.

Tony looked back in forth from Hilary to Ozuma, then an evil plan formed in his head.

--After supper--

"so..who the lucky senorita going with?" Tyson asked.

"I'm just meeting up with Star, Taylor, Joseph, Alex and Kevin. Purely innocent. Well maybe the girls arent..but we;re just going to hange out."

"No setting fire to little kids! (3),"

"Hilary, tahts Star, not me."

"Still,"

Tony sighed and shook his head.

"And no making out. No drugs, stay at the dance at all times, no wandering off, dont get in trouble with the cops, again, Tony!"

"whatever," then Tony left. But unaware, that it'd be the last time.

Hilary shook her head. "The worm."

"Hilary, how is Tony?" Ozuma asked, seriously.

"12, why?"

"where is the dance taking place?"

"At a run down bar, why?"

"Not good. Call up his friends and tell them not to go. I have a bad feeling," Ozuma said, looking into her honey colored eyes.

-----------------------------

TBC!! Okay..

1) Define Normal is a book I read. I got it from there.

2) I slightly had the same convo, though it went different

3) Again, I got it from the book Define 'Normal' but it was termed different it went "Oh I set fire to little kids at the park,"

Well R&R and tell me what you think! Question: Whatever happened to Dizzie in the 3rd season?