Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nice to meet you Big Brother ❯ OCs and Setting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, these are the OCs in the story, and the setting is at the bottom along with some other stuff.
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but seven of the OCs. Isabell owns Natasha. So don't sue!

Name: Nicky
Nickname: Nick
Age: 13
Hair: Blonde (Spencer's hair color)
Eyes: Bright blue like the Ocean
Height: 5'5
Weight: 112
Beyblade: Baby blue blade, with a light blue and silver dragon(like Dragoon) named Shen- Long. Shen- Long's element is water.
Personality: She's sweet, calm, smart, and funny. She's a tomboy. But if anyone makes a comment about someone she cares for, she'll kick their butts.
Dislikes: jerks, boys who thinks girls can't blade or defend themselves, mean people, creeps, pink, and people who hurt her friends.
Likes: animals, water(Ex. Rain), beyblading, sports, dancing, singing, swimming, making movies, playing games, reading, and watching T.V.
Clothes: Wears a sleeveless blue shirt, with black kaki pants that have chains on them with a lot of pockets, black vans with blue writing on them, about 50 bracelets on each arms, earrings that hangs down and that has a star on the bottom, and a locket that has a picture of Spencer and herself when they were younger, in it.
Info: Lived in 15 foster homes, since her parents were killed, and her brother was taken away, has only six true friends, 3 girls and 3 guys, Mr. Dickinson found her, and has taken care of her until now, now she going to meet her brother, and his friends.
Fears: Heights
Languages: English, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish.
Gender: Female





Name: Jaydon
Nickname: Jay
Age: 13
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Pink
Height: 5'0
Weight: 100
Beyblade: Brown blade,with a tiger, that has brown and orange strips named Yoko. Yoko's element is Earth.
Personality: Sweet, cute, short- tempered, and calm....sometimes. Hate's being called short, and can kick anyones butt.
Dislikes: Being short, jerks, perverts, people who hurt her love ones, pigs(Tyson), and stupid people.
Likes: beyblading, animals, making videos, playing music, watching T.V., playing games, and dancing.
Clothes: A green shirt that says, 'No! My bed can't sleep without me!' in white letters, black baggy pants, black and green tennis shoes, one bracelet on each arm, and earrings shaped like hearts.
Info: Lives with her dad and step mom, along with her step sister Taylor. Beybladed since she was 5. Has a pet snake, ever since she could remember.
Fears: Dark
Languages: Japanese, English, and French.
Gender: Female




Name: Taylor
Nickname: Tay
Age: 14
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Purple
Height: 5'6
Weight: 113
Beyblade: Red blade, with a red, black, and white fox named Foxy. Foxy's element is Fire.
Personality: Sly like a fox, cunning, fierce, calm, short- tempered. Hate's guys with big egos, and can kick butt.
Dislikes: Guys with big egos, jerks, creeps, stupid people, and guys that hurt her loved ones.
Likes: Beyblading, animals, making videos, listening to music, dancing, playing drums, and singing.
Clothes: Red tank top, with a black skirt that stops just below her knees, black flip- flops that have a black flower on them, 5 bracelets on each arm, and earrings that look like Foxes.
Info: lived with her mom, when her parents got a divorce, but now lives with her mom, step dad, and step sister, Jaydon. Beyblades for fun with her six friends, has had a pet fox ever since she could remember, and met the others a few years ago.
Fears: Falling
Languages: Japanese, English, French and Spanish.
Gender: Female




Name: Haley
Nickname: Lee- Lee
Age: 14
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5'8
Weight: 114
Beyblade: White blade, with a brown and white eagle named Falcon. Falcon's element in wind.
Personality: Smart, funny, sweet, and calm. Can have an attitude, when she wants, she's a tomboy, and if you hurt someone she loves, you better run.
Dislikes: Scary movies, jerks, people with big egos, perverts, and people who hurt her friends.
Likes: Beyblading, the wind, dancing, singing, making videos, listening to music, watching movies, and playing video games.
Clothes: White tank top, with blue jean shorts, with white flip- flops, about 15 bracelets on each arm, and eagle shapes earrings.
Info: Lives with her mom and dad, close to where Tyson lives. Beybladed since she was 5 years old.
Fears: Heights and dark
Languages: Japanese, English, and French.
Gender: Female


Name: Natasha
Nickname: Tasha
Age: 13Hair: Dirty BlondeEyes: brownHeight: 5'3Weight: 110Beyblade: navey blue with dark purple on it. Bitbeast is a Cheeta named Amaya. Amaya's element is thunder.Personality: She's crazy at times but likes to blade, and will hurt anyone who hurts her friends.
Dislikes: jerks, boys who thinks girls can't blade or defend themselves, mean people, creeps, pink, and people who hurt her friends.Likes: animals, thunder, beyblading, writing, reading, and watching T.V.Clothes: wheres a purple tweety tee shirt, and light blue jean capri's.
Info: Lives with her parents in a town house and has two older half sisters and a half brother.
Fears: HeightsLanguages: English, Russian, and Japanese,.Gender: Female



Name: Jake
Nickname: Sparky
Age: 15
Hair: Red
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 5'10
Weight: 128
Beyblade: Yellow blade, with a yellow and black bear named Lighter. Lighter's element is lighting.
Personality: Funny,and short- tempered. When he loses his temper, hit for the hills. Hurt someone close to him, and you die.
Dislikes: Pink, people who hurt his friends, and girls who throw themselves at him.
Likes: Beyblading, girls, storms, listening to music, making videos, playing video games, watching T.V., and hanging with friends.
Clothes: A yellow t- shirt, with black baggy pants, with black and white vans, and a yellow and black toboggan.
Info: Lives with his mom, because he's dad walked out on his mom, and self a long time ago. Beybladed since he was 4 years old.
Fears: unknown
Languages: Japanese, English, and French.
Gender: Male




Name: David
Nickname: Dave
Age: 15
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
Beyblade: White blade, with a white wolf named Guardian Angel. His element is light.
Personality: Funny and nice. Can have a temper, but it takes a long time before he blows. Can be mean, but you hardly ever see it.
Dislikes: Pink, girls, people who hurt his loved ones, and the dark.
Likes: Beyblading, Grim, making videos, Grim, singing, Grim, playing games, Grim, writing, and Grim.
Clothes: White t- shirt, with blue jean pants, white tennis shoes, and a white toboggan.
Info: Lives with his grand- parents, because his parents were killed in a car crash. Beybladed since he was 4 years old.
Fears: Dark
Languages: Japanese, English, and French.
Gender: Male




Name: Grim
Nickname: Grimmy
Age: 15
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Beyblade: Black blade, with a black wolf named Dark Zeus. His element is Darkness.
Personality: Nice and calm. Never loses his temper and is never mean. He is in other words: just plain sweet.
Dislikes: Pink, girls, people who hurt the ones he loves, and heights.
Likes: Beyblading, David, singing, making videos, David, playing games, hanging with friends, and David.
Clothes: Black t- shirt, blue jean pants, with black vans, and a black toboggan.
Info: Lives with his Aunt and Uncle, because his parents were abusive. He has beybladed since he was years old.
Fears: Dark and heights
Languages: Japanese, English, and French.
Gender: Male





This story begins in Japan, where Tyson lives. It's just a little while after the Demolition Boys were freed. In this story they call the Blitzkrieg Boys. Any ways, the title says it all. One of the Blitzkrieg Boys (including Ian), finds out that he has a sister in Japan, so he goes and meets her while they're at a tournament. Turns out she blades too. I wonder what will happen?

I've been thinking about the pairings, and I'm thinking about these pairings:
Nicky (OC) and Bryan
Jaydon (OC) and Ian
Taylor (OC) and Tala
Haley (OC) and Spencer
David (OC) and Grim (OC)
Grim (OC) and David (OC)
And for the last pairing
Jake (OC) and Natasha

Isabell thank you for your OC, Natasha! Jake will be a happy man now. LOL!
Anyways, on to the next Chapter!

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but seven of the OCs. Isabell owns Natasha. So don't sue!

Please read and review... Good or bad, I'll take them.
Later Peoples!