Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ Chapter 12 : THE END ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello everybody!!! This is at least the final chapter, it's sappy and whit a happy ending, but I can't make suffer Kai more than that. He deserves happiness at the end, and of course with our cute Maxou ^^

Well, I won't chit-chat more, and present you the last chapter:

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chap 12

Time seems to be frozen to me, since how long am I here, under the rain? To me it seems an eternity, I don't even feel the cold on my muscles anymore. How could I be so stupid, do something so stupid? Even if I don't feel my body, my heart arches as never.

"Max…"

There it is, tears roll across my cheeks. They are cold against my skin, but they burn my eyes. How long does my body need before growing numb definitively? Could we live long under the rain with a broken heart?

"KAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's impossible, it's Max' voice. He can't be here. But as I raise my eyes I saw him running near me. He is drenched, he will certainly be ill if he stays outdoor too long. I don't understand why he is here. He is just some steps away from me, I can already see his full of tears eyes.

I am standing up to ask him what makes him so sad but he was quicker than me and throws himself in my arms. He hugs me under my arms. He is curling up me, I don't know what to do, and he is so warm. I want to feel more of this warm so I close my arms on his back. He murmurs while crying.

"Kai, I don't want you to leave the team…"

"How could you want that after what I did to you?" The question seems so simple, but the answer is far beyond what I expected.

"I…I don't mind, all I want is you near me."

"Max, I can't. I would try abusing your kindness."

"If we must endure that, I…I will let you do anything you want with me."

One more time, my blond angel surprises me. He lightly separates from me and takes my head in his hands. They are so soft, so young like him, like me. I can't watch away his gaze, he take me entirely. And now, I am in heaven when his lips push against mine. It's the same sensation as last time; no it's different because now it's Max who kisses me.

I can't hold it any longer, I like him so much. I want to feel him against me so this time it's me who enlace his waist. I hug him fiercely. My lips are on his neck. Now, I know what I feel towards him, and never mind if it's too early, I have to say him. There is no way I continue to keep my sentiments to me.

"Max, I love you. I love you so much…"

"So do I Kai…"

"Hum, hum."

I turn around the intruder who dares disturb us only to find Ray with a large grin on his face. He is drenched too; he had to follow Max when he comes to find me. So he must be aware of the situation between Max and me. I don't mind that he knows about us but I wouldn't expose my angel so soon to this.

It's strange because he doesn't seem shocked by our behaviour. Ray won't cease to surprise me. It's great to have support in the team, if it wasn't the case we would have to leave together. Together, it's a word I like very much. It's the end of the loneliness that was my life until now.

"Come on lovers, we must go back it's cold."

Lovers. I can't help blushing at this innocuous word Ray uses to us. Max is bright red and hide in my chest. I like this situation. Well, as agreeable this situation could be, if he doesn't rise up, I would stay pined on the hard floor that really began hurting.

"Max, you must move a little in order I stand up."

"Oh, sorry Kai, I must be heavy."

"No, it's not that but we will be better in a warm place."

"OK."

"So, you hurry up?"

You are great to spoil the atmosphere; do you know that Ray? Well, you're right, it's cold here. He put my arm around Max' shoulder blade and he struggles against me hugging my waist. I really like too much this guy. I think I never was so happy in my life than now, under the rain with the boy I love and the one who is certainly my best friend. Oh the sky clears. It's the end of the downpour.

FIN.

I hope you like it as much as I like writing it, even if Kai was more and more OOC at the end ^^;; Don't hesitate to leave me an ultimate review to say me what you think of the end of this story. And please, if you like this pairing, write about them!!!

OK, if you want to read more fics by me, I propose you my Digimon fics (Taito), and my Ronin warriors ones (Seiji/Sage and Touma/Rowen), until I'm able to write a new one about Beyblade (of course with Kai and Max!!)

Carine^^

OK, now special thanks to the reviewers:

Jay Kamiya who reviews the French version and all the chapters of the English one, thank you!!

I luv Kai who was here to all the chapters!!

Max Mizuhara who also reviews the 2 versions !! Thank you very much!!

LaDiNi and his (her?) 6 reviews.

Flaller, Mizu_Tenshi and Moonlit Sea for their 4 reviews

XxxBeccaxXx who reviews three times

Nancys-little-Obsession and xXxCeRuLeAn-x'SxXx who did it twice

And all the others:

kawaii-kirei, Stolen Spirit, Peeps Inferior, Ivgie Sole, Rumi-Chan, whisper*2*imaginary, Gothic-Wolf, maxraybeyblade, sugarhighsquirrel, zel ramz, Golden Lass, B Girl, Bri, phantom_blader, Red48, Blake-Schawarz

Oh, I forgot the 2 reviewers from mediaminer:

Sundragon and Andromeda