Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Other Side of the Mirror ❯ Other Side of the Mirror ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: I will say it right away, I wrote this on a spur of the moment thing late at night with Linkin Park blasting my eardrums. I had just finished reading some… interesting drabbles for Trigun and it got me wondering. I wanted to try a similar style, shorter and more to the point and see if I could get away with it. Also this is what I believe could have happened at the end of season 1. Just bear with me ok? *shrugs*

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade and I never will, so don't bother. I do own a copy of the volumes 1-4 of the manga though. ^_^

Warning: PG-13 for yaoi, dark, weird and definitely twisted theme/story. Another look into the relationship between Kai, his grandfather, his teacher and the Demolition Boys. Because god knows what those guys are doing behind closed doors. After all, I always wondered why they would actually beat the boys (like in so many fics) when another method would be so much more effective.

 

 

Other Side of the Mirror

by Shadow of Arashi

 



Side n°1:

 

Kai stepped into the cold room silently, not bothering to close the door behind him. The crimson eyed boy shivered faintly, the cold air of Russia biting the exposed parts of his skin but show no sign of feeling it.

His crimson eyes scanned the room, recognizing the place and looking instinctively for the door on the far wall, for he knew that room.

A quick movement on his right caught his eyes then, locking his attention on his target. For here HE was, leaning against the wall, tall and proud as ever. His ever present shadow was also there.

"Grandfather. Boris."

A slight nod, short and sharp.

"Welcome back Kai. So did you have fun playing with the Bladebreakers?"

"Yes I did."

Kai smirked, finally closing the door behind him before walking toward his grandfather. The older man smirked back and stepped forward to meet his grandson with a stern face, before suddenly sweeping the young teen into a hug. Boris smiled and watched in silence.

"I had a great time being a good captain but they are not funny anymore, grandfather."

The teen almost pouted as his grandfather stroke his hair gently. Kai smiled and closed his eyes at the feeling, snuggling into the embrace.

"I guess it was time you went home then, right Kai?"

"Yes, they are way too easy to manipulate. They all think Black Dranzer controlled me! Can you believe it?"

Kai let out a soft laugh, eyes flashing in delight. Voltaire exchanged a look with Boris, similar smiles on their faces. They couldn't have been more proud of their little boy.

"It's time for your to go back to your old team now Kai, they are waiting for you, you know."

Boris said calmly, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder. Kai nodded, eyes shinning and pulled back from the embrace before rushing to the door on the other side of the room. But that wasn't without nodding to his grandfather and old teacher one last time.

The two men watched him go fondly and stared at the door for a while before they also left the room. It was so easy and Kai was such a good boy. Dickenson and those idiots at the BBA would never know what hit them.

They didn't know anything about the boy and his relationship with his grandfather, or his teacher for that matter. Thinking about it, they didn't know anything about the Demolition Boys either.

Why torture your students when you could so easily love them and make them love you?


----------------


Side n°2:



Tala glanced upward hopefully at the sound of a door opening, wondering if finally he was back. He had waited too long for this damnit! He needed to see him, now. He had a revenge to take and he was ready to blow if he didn't let out some steam now.

When he saw him standing in the doorway, Tala didn't bother hiding his smirk. He was finally back! After all this time he was finally back to the Abbey.

"Kai."

Tala acknowledged, almost growling the word out. Kai stayed unmoving, the barest tilt of his head showing he had heard the red head.

"Tala."

"Hello Kai. Do I take it that you are here to stay? Is the game over yet?"

Bryan purred from his spot behind Tala. His pale eyes flashed dangerously. Kai answered the challenge by showing off his teeth.

"Why Bryan, did you miss me?"

"What do you think?"

Tala said calmly, raising an eyebrow at the two tone hair boy. Spencer and Ivan snickered but stayed quiet. They all stared at each other for a minute, the tension growing.

Then Tala smiled, and Kai found himself tackled by four overly excited Demolition Boys.

"Damnit Kai we missed you!"

A hug, pale hands locking together around a thin waist.

"Damn right! You have no idea how hard it was to pretend that I hate you!"

A hard kiss, pressed against willing lips.

"Because you think it was easy for me to fake my memory loss?!"

A gentle hand ruffling lavender hair.

"Well you sure seemed to enjoy blading with those idiots of Bladebreakers. I almost believed you had really betrayed us."

A nip at the base of a slender neck.

"I'm a good actor, what can I say? Next time those fools are going down. Especially that dumb pig Tyson."

A laugh, then a moan.

"Shut up Firebird, you are not getting away now."

Tala whispered, pinning the phoenix owner against the ground as the others back away from the pair. Eyes of ice burned into eyes the color of blood, harsh breathing feeling the room around them.

"Who said I wanted to Wolfie?"

Kai smirked at the red head, rubbing his body against the boy on top of him in a deliberate gesture of provocation. Tala's eyes darkened in lust as he moaned, before he grinned widely at his prey very much like a hungry wolf.

"I will have to punish you for that one Kai, and I'm sure Bryan won't mind helping me."

Two pairs of hands started to remove his clothes, teasing him through the soft material and making him gasp. Kai arched under the touch, giving in to the familiar warm of his teammates.

"God, it's good to be home."

He breathed. And the Demolitions Boys agreed.



OWARI

 

Shadow: Should have I add "beware of slutty!Kai and uke!Kai" too?


Writtenthe 11/12/2004 at 00:26 am