Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ It begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It begins…
 
“ Uh, oh got to get going” Tyson said after catching his blade to Rei and Max.
They did the same and got inside the house, they had been playing when it started to rain.
“ So? What do v do next?” Max asked.
“ I dunno, lets just rest for a while, I am tired.” Rei said stretching his arms.
Tyson agreed with him.
They all sat quietly for a while, but then Tyson screamed.
“ Ahhhhhh, oh my God” Tyson shrieked.
“ What happened, are u ok?” his friends asked in concern.
“ It's been an hour and I haven't eaten anything.” He moaned.
“ Tyson u screamed that loud just cuz u were hungry! Man I can't believe u.” Hilary said angrily.
“ When did Ms.Bosy come here?” Tyson asked.
“ I came here as soon as I heard u scream.” She answered. Kenny came behind her and agreed with what she said, “ u really had me worried Tyson, never do that again.” Was all that he said.
They were all eating dinner when Rei asked, “ hey Tyson! What made u have a get together?”
“ Nothing, just wanted to see u guys.” He answered.
“ Didn't u invite Kai?” Max asked.
“ I mailed him, but he didn't reply, guess he's not coming.” Kenny said.
“ Well he is like that, Kai will always be Kai.” Tyson said.
The others nodded in agreement. Tyson's grandpa had gone somewhere for a week to attend some wedding, so Tyson was practically home alone.
They were eating food when there was a slight thump on the door.
“ Did u guys hear that?” Max asked.
“ Yeah, do u think that someone out there?” Hilary said.
There was another soft thump on the door and this one was for sure, Tyson headed for the door to see who was doing the thump thump.
Max and Rei also followed him to see who was at the door this time of night.
Tyson opened the door and a boy fell into his arms, “ help me”.
Everyone recognized his voice, it was Kai.
Tyson put him down on his bed, Kai was bleeding, he had been hurt in several places, his clothes were torn and he had dark circles around his eyes, which suggested that he hadn't had proper sleep.
“ God! He is burning up!” Hilary said as she touched Kai's arm.
“ Well let's get the first aid kit.” Chief said.
“ I'll go get it.” Max offered.
KAI, WHATS GOING ON? Tyson wondered.
***************************************************************** *******************