Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

 
“ That was strange!” Max exclaimed.
“ Uh, huh.” Rei said.
All of them were shocked to see Kai like this; they all were wondering what had happened to him.
Kai was on the bed, breathing softly, dreaming…
 
“ A door, is it a door? I can't see, it's too dark, I shouldn't go, I am not going.” Kai thought as he walked towards the end of the hall to see a door he had never seen before. He could hear voices, he recognized one of them it was Voltaire, but the other voices were muffled. He started to walk away from the door, he was afraid of what would happen if someone found him snooping around. He was sure to get punished. But there was something about the voices, they seemed familiar, he wanted to go but he was scared to find out what was behind the door. Kai didn't back down though, he went to the door slowly and cautiously, he pressed his ear to the door and heard Voltaire laughing, that laughter sent chills to his spine………
 
Kai woke, he was having trouble breathing, the guys came to his side immediately.
“ It's ok Kai, it's just a bad dream.” Hilary said trying to calm him down.
Kai was feeling drowsy, he had no time to think about…. About what? He did not know, he could not figure out anything at that moment. He was too sleepy, too drowsy to do anything. He didn't say anything, he just stared out in space, “hey Kai, say something man.” Everyone was worried sick about him, but he wouldn't say anything, he passed out.