Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]

Kai came home, ate a little and went to bed. He was very tired, not to mention that he wasn't fully recovered yet. He lay down and instantly fell asleep. He started to dream.
 
It's so dark in here, I can't see a thing, oh God I don't want to go in there, do I have to? I shouldn't, but what is behind that door, I don't know but something tells me that there is something important. Kai starts walking towards the door and presses he ear to the door, he listens to Voltaire, he is curious, he pushes the door halfway to see what's happening and there he sees his parents, his mother is standing close to his father and they both r facing Voltaire,
“ Plz. Don't take away our son, v love him very much, plz. Don't do this to us, not Kai, noooooo.” Screamed my mother.
“ I will kill u, u can't get away with this.” My father shouted.
These were the same words that they had said before Voltaire had come to their house to take Kai away, they were saying the same things again, but why?
Kai thought, `they still love me, they still want me back, my parents'. His thoughts were interrupted when all three of them started to laugh loudly…
 
Something broke, a window above. Everyone was in the room except Hilary she had gone back home. Kai peeked out to see what was going on and who broke the window. Outside he saw that there were 5 armed men, who were asking for him, they were not police men or anything, just 5 plain ordinary guys with loaded guns.
“ Come out Kai, some one wants to see u. Come on out, u know u can't run away from us forever.” One of the men said, this man seemed to be their leader his name was Charles. Kai knew him back from the Abbey; he was the son of Boris's security guard.
“ Who the hell r u people? And what r u doing here?” Tyson asked furiously.
“ U have no right to come here and surround us like this, what do u think ur doing?” Max asked.
Kai was looking at all of them, Kenny was hiding behind the chair, Max, Tyson and Rei were angry n were standing beside Kai.
`These r my team mates, my friends, they can't be put into danger, I'll have to take the chances.' Kai thought and started to walk out the door.
“ Where the hell r u going now? U r not going to them? R u? They'll eat u alive. Can't u see they have got guns?” Tyson said blocking the door. Max and Rei agreed with him.
“ U don't know what's going on, u shouldn't get involved in this, this is not ur fight.” Kai said and gave Tyson a hard shove so that he moved away from the door.
Kai walked out with his hands up, “ I surrender”.
The guys started to come close to him, they thought they knew that he wouldn't attack, but boy were they wrong, as soon as they reached Kai, he turned to his offensive mode and started to fight. He was a really good fighter, he was very quick and his aim was perfect. His friends looked at him in wonder, they never knew Kai could fight so well Kai had everyone down and running for their lives, all except Charles, he stood where he was, he wasn't going to give up that easy.
“ I guess its u and me now, Kai.” He said.
“ Guess so, I dunn wanna stick around for chit chat, so lets finish this.” Kai said
“ As u wish.” Charles said and jumped towards Kai, who just stood there looking at Charles jumping at him like a huge animal, Kai didn't do anything but just moved out of the way, which made Charles loose his momentum. He got back to his feet and now was angrier then ever.
Charles: “ You know u can't defeat me, why do u try then? I am the best and u know it.”
Kai: “ u never could defeat me at the Abbey and neither can u now.”
Charles: “oh yeah! Is that so?”
Kai: “hum”
Charles: “ u r goin to die!!!”
Kai: “ really? U can't kill me, u aren't allowed to, I am too important for grandfather to loose.”
Charles: “ u'll die!!!”
Charles charged at him again and this time Kai didn't dodge, this time he hit him hard in the shin. Kai started to kick him real hard, but then out of no where one of Charles man came and hit Kai on his head, Kai's head started to bleed, pain shot through his body, he was very angry now. No one can beat him, even in the Abbey he could not stand anyone beating him, but he had to as he had no choice and was younger, but now he was no longer young, there was no one who was going to punish him and he was not afraid. He got so angry he kicked the man who hit him; the man went flying off the other way. Now only Charles was left. Kai had to finish his business with him,
“ I'll win Kai. I'll win.” He said repeatedly but did nothing.
Kai was getting furious by the second, his rage, his anger towards his grandfather was building by the second. He didn't care what he did to Charles, to him he was just some body who wanted Kai to do Voltaire's bidding and this was something that Kai detested above all. He kicked, he punched, and he beat Charles till Charles could move no more. Kai picked up the gun beside him and aimed it at Charles head, but someone stopped him,
“ Get off Rei.”
“ U can't kill him.”
“ I can and I will.” Kai said this and pushed Rei away.
With his gun directed towards Charles he said, “ I guess u r all bark and no bite. I don't like u but I'll let u live. Stand up. STAND UP!!!”
Charles was trembling but he stood up, there was nothing he could do, he was hurt, he had no weapon, he was nothing in front of Kai now, “ I am sorry, I did it all for him.”
“ I know, so u'll do this for me, go to him and deliver a short message, tell him that I don't like the presents he send me and he wants me, come and me meet. And now u, run for ur life.”
Charles knew that there was nothing he could do, he was too weak, so he started to run away from Kai, he was running when a bullet went through his right leg. He slumped to the ground.
“ RUN! Or I'll kill u!” Kai screamed.
Charles could not move, he didn't move and so he heard a bullet fall next to his left hand.
“ RUN!!!”
Trying hard, he stood up and slowly started running. Kai laughed mockingly, he threw the gun and went to the house to tend to his wounds.