Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 9

[ A - All Readers ]

Okay guys, thanks for reviewing, means a lot to me, well here's the chapter enjoy.
***************************************************************** *****************************Chapter nine.
 
They saw Kai standing beside his table holding a picture, which he quickly shoved under a pile of books. Tyson, Rei and Max were all frozen when they entered Kai's room. It was the biggest room in the whole mansion. It had paintings of phoenixes on the walls. There was a huge portrait of a man with slate hair and a woman with crimson eyes standing. They both looked like Kai or perhaps Kai looked like them. All three of them figured that they were his parents. A shelf was also in his room piled up with books in several different languages. And to finalize the room there was this huge painting that was behind Kai, it was of an angel, surrounded by darkness. The angel stood in the darkness, tears flowing from its eyes, the angel was chained, it was surrounded by mist, skeletons, and dark souls. The picture looked like it could speak itself. It was depressing, but beautifully done. This was a painting that Kai had selected himself. He didn't know why, but the picture seemed very true, he was drawn to it. It had cost him a lot of bucks but hey he had loads of money.
 
“ Wow! And I thought my room was the best.” Tyson said.
 
Kai looked at them and sighed. He sat down and asked, “ So how come u guys r here? Do u want to ask something? Do u need something? Cuz I want to be alone for now.”
 
“ We don't want nothing and u always want to be alone, what's the fun in that?” Max said.
 
“ Yeah really Kai, I mean u should have fun, enjoy life.” Tyson said.
 
`Enjoy life' Kai smirked at the idea. Hah enjoy life? Hahaha. This is funny. Me enjoy life? Yeah show me how to enjoy a life when u were taken away from home, tell me how to enjoy life when u were forced to life with a madman, tell me how to enjoy life when u get tortured everyday, tell me how to enjoy life when u can't stay with the person u love, tell me how to enjoy life? Kai wanted to shout this out but stopped himself from doing it. Shouting wasn't his style.
 
“ I think lunch would be ready by now, let's get ourselves something to eat.” Kai said getting up, he didn't want the others to be in his room. He liked his privacy.
 
Rei seemed to get the hint and nodded for the others to go. Kai lead the way downstairs. He asked a servant to set the table. They were sitting in the lounge when they were told that food was ready. Tyson jumped out of his seat listening to the name `food'. The others followed closely behind.
 
They came to the dinning room, when again the others stopped seeing the sight in front of them, the room was bigger than the others and in the middle of the room was a huge table which could seat 60 persons easy. It was awesome. Their mouths were open in awe when they heard Kai saying, “ The food isn't gonna eat itself u know.”
 
They woke up from their trance and started to eat. The food was delicious. All three of them were talking, with the exception of Kai when Tyson jumped in front of his face, his mouth full of the food he was eating, he said, “ Hey Kai, how come u never told us about this place? It's soooooo COOL!!!” he backed down a bit seeing the disgusted look on Kai's face.
 
He didn't say anything. He just frowned. When Kai didn't reply Rei asked, “ So, if this is ur home, wouldn't ur grandfather know where u r staying?”
 
Kai smiled, at least there was someone who had a head on their shoulders, Rei was the only one in the team (besides him) who actually thought. “ I bought this place just some months back, this is not my home, its just a place that grandfather doesn't knows about, my home is much better.”
 
Rei nodded, he knew that Kai would have already thought about getting away from Voltaire but he had to ask. He was worried about his friend, he was thinking of how Kai survived with a madman hovering above his head.
 
“ BETTER! U mean it's much bigger?” Tyson yelled
 
“ Oh God! I think I am going to have a heart attack from all the surprises I am getting lately.” Max said agreeing.
 
Kai frowned. They were so amateur, they didn't have a clue of what's goin on. But from where he saw it they were happy not knowing what was going to happen, whereas Kai who knew of the future was worried and scared. Happiness was the one thing that rarely touched his life.