Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter ten.
 
“ I wanna go out, who's coming with me?” Tyson said standing up.
 
“ Huh?”
 
“ What?”
 
“ I said I am goin out, I can't stay in this place forever. I need some fresh air, who's coming with me?” Tyson asked again.
 
“ Tyson, get back on ur chair, no one's going anywhere, u know Kai wouldn't like that and besides we shouldn't go out without him knowing, we shouldn't leave him alone either, he is in danger, u know that as well as I do so stop thinking just about urself, and sit down.” Rei said putting down the magazine he was reading.
 
Tyson snorted, but he knew what Rei was telling was the truth and he sat down and looked at his friends. Rei was calmly sitting in the chair in front of him, Max seemed somewhat disappointed with the idea of going out down the drain.
 
` Hum, so let's see, Kai can't be left alone and Rei wants us to be together and that we should ask Kai about going out. That should be easy, I mean Kai will understand, wouldn't he? Oh who am I kidding, Kai will never in his right mind go out with us. Hey lets try, there's no harm in that, is there?' Tyson thought silently. Then he got up and started to walk towards the door.
 
“ Hey! Where r u going, I thought the idea was dropped.” Rei said
 
Tyson looked at them, Rei was looking at him seriously and Max's eyes were sparkling with hopes of seeing Russian girls on the streets.
 
“ I am going to see Kai, ask him if he'll go with us. Man u get so freaked over little things Rei, u should just relax a bit.”
 
“ Well okay, I'll come with u too, Kai won't agree to come with us that easy, u'll need my help.” Max said walking towards him. They both looked at Rei who said, “I give”.
 
The trio was out of their rooms and running towards Kai's. he wasn't there, they started walking around the whole house, they saw a maid coming in and asked her if she knew where Kai was, she replied in broken English, “ Master Kai being sitting in garden.” They nodded and started to walk outside.
 
The garden was huge, with all kinds of tree and plants there. Roses, lilies, u name it. Kai was lying down on the grass. The guys walked up to him, “ Hey Kai!”
 
Kai heard a familiar voice and turned to see who it was. ` Why do they keep bothering me? Hope they just leave me alone.' “ What?”
 
“ U don't have to be so cold u know.” Tyson said stopping.
 
Kai didn't say anything, but just stared at Tyson, who seemed to be waiting for a reply, Kai never replied or listened to Tyson, he always spoke nonsense. Kai stood up and started to walk.
 
“ Listen to me man, what's wrong with u?”
 
“ Speak.”
 
“ Well, I was wonderin if maybe we could go see the outdoors a bit?”
 
“ Go then.” Kai said and started walking off.
 
“ With u, I mean all of us together, blowing off some steam, u know what I mean.” Tyson said, still trying to get Kai to come with them, if he didn't come there was no way Rei was letting Tyson and Max go.
 
“ No, I don't, if u want to go, then go already, don't bother me until its totally necessary.”
 
“ U r coming with us, either u like it or not.” Rei and Max said grabbing Kai. They started to take him out the door. Tyson stood where he was, he was surprised at Rei and Max's actions, `well guess they wanted to have some fun afterall'.
 
U would expect Kai to be resisting but he was not, he calmly walked out with his `friends'. ` I guess it wouldn't hurt would it?' Kai thought.
 
But he didn't know what was coming his way otherwise he would have never walked out of his house that day.
 
Next chapter, coming soon.