Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 13

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter thirteen.
 
It was almost dinnertime and there was no sign of Kai and that girl. All three of them, Tyson, Max and Rei were sitting at the dinner table waiting for their slate-haired team captain to arrive so they could eat. They could eat alone without him and that girl but they wanted to know what was going on, so they had decided to wait for them. The waiting was killing Tyson, “ Ah! I am going to eat u if I don't see Kai in the next five minutes.”
 
“ Calm down Tyson, v should just wait and see what happens, v should wait for Kai's explanation about all this.” Rei said calmly.
 
Tyson sat down back on his chair and looked at the stairs waiting for him to make his entry. He wanted Kai to appear soon and he wasn't disappointed, soon enough his friend and team-captain appeared with the girl, and they were holding hands? Tyson again couldn't believe what he was seeing, first the kiss and now this? Whoa he needed a break.
 
Rei and Max too looked at the stairs where the `couple' made their entrance.
 
` Finally food' Tyson thought.
 
As soon as Kai sat, the servants started to bring them their food. They ate in silence, ignoring Tyson's bad table manners. During the dinner Tyson saw the both of them (Kai and `the girl') exchange glances and smile at each other. He wondered if they were holding hands under the table, he thought he should look but then changed his mind and went back to eating.
 
The girl finished first, she kissed Kai and went up the stairs. Tyson couldn't contain himself any longer and asked,
 
“ Hey Kai, who's that chic?”
 
Kai glared at him, he didn't like Lisa being called a chic, it made her look cheap.
 
“ Yeah tell us Kai, who is she?”
 
“ Uh, is she ur, uh, is she?” Max was finding it hard to continue.
 
“ Is she ur girlfriend?” Tyson blurted out.
 
Kai didn't know what to say. He just looked at his teammates, ` Well now what do I do? I… should I tell them? Well I guess it wouldn't hurt, would it?' Kai didn't know what to do, his thoughts were goin in a merry go round.
 
“ Hello! Earth to Kai.” Tyson said waving his hand in front of Kai's face.
 
“ So, come on tell us already.” Max said.
 
Kai gave up, “ Her name is Lisa, she is Alfred's daughter. I…” he trailed off.
 
“ I need a confession, is she ur girlfriend or not?” Max asked.
 
Kai mumbled a yes, and he walked away from them.
 
“ Did he just say yes?” Max asked
 
“ Guess so.”
 
“ Whoa, Kai actually has a girlfriend? How did he get her, I would like to know the story, now that I know, I want to know more, most definitely.” Tyson said, he had a mischievous grin on his face.
 
 
I'll update soon, just wait and u won't be disappointed.