Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 14

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter fourteen.
 
Lisa was tired and went straight to bed after dinner. She had the room next to Kai's. He wouldn't tell her, but she knew that he wanted her close by. “ Kai”.
 
` The world, its so strange, so wide. It has so many secrets, so many lies. Heart, such a small organ, but ah! Such great importance. If it stops beating; none would survive, if it hurts, none could contain the pain, if it loves, no one could stop it. Thinking about emotions, about feelings, make me…'
 
` I don't know anything, since the day I met Kai, the day I looked into those crimson eyes, I don't know what come over me. A secret desire, to get, to achieve. But now when I think about it I wonder, is that the truth? Things r so different right now, when I met Kai I knew exactly what to do, but now I am not so sure. My thoughts keep returning back to him, his wonderful yet mysterious smile. His cold yet loving eyes. His face so serious yet so playful. Kai.'
 
` He is enigmatic, I don't know who he is, but I know that somewhere deep inside I can feel him. He has touched my soul. For the first time in my life I want to enjoy myself. I want to be happy, but…'
 
There was a soft tapping at her door; she wondered. ` Now who is it?'
 
“ Come in.”
 
“ Hey.” Kai said coming in.
 
Lisa's heart started beating faster. She was blushing, but Kai didn't seem to notice, probably because of the darkness, she wondered. She hadn't turned the lights on, and she wasn't about to, she didn't want him to see her blushing.
 
“ So, what brings u here?” Lisa asked innocently.
 
“ U do.” Kai said in reply.
 
She hadn't expected this kind of an answer. She expected something down to point. He wouldn't say anything like that, its Kai v r talking about!!! She expected to hear something down right to the point, something important, like tomorrows schedule, breakfast time or something, something, anything but not quite like the one thing that he had said.
 
“ U surprise me, as always.” She said
 
“ Why?”
 
“ I don't know.”
 
“ Then who does?”
 
“ I don't know. Do u?”
 
Kai knew that the talk was pointless, yet he wanted to speak, he wanted to talk, to laugh, to be happy, he continued.
 
“ I don't know what u r talking about, care to explain?”
 
She didn't speak for a moment, but then she started,
 
“ Kai, tell me if u knew u had to do something, something a part of u wants to do and a part doesn't, would u do it?”
 
“ I… I guess maybe, depending on what I have to do.”
 
“ Like?”
 
“ Um… like killing my grandfather for instance, a part of me wants to do it but a part of me doesn't, I want to kill him because he ruined my life, a part of me doesn't because after all he is my grandfather, maybe somewhere deep down I still love him…” Kai said, he had never told his true feelings towards his grandfather, but now when he did, it seemed like a huge stone was lifted from his heart. He felt relieved. He never believed that talking to people actually brings comfort, well maybe that was because he was led to believe this.
 
After Kai had finished his answer, Lisa just looked down sadly.
 
“ What's the matter.” Kai said lifting up her chin so she was facing him.
 
“ Nothing, he treated u really badly. I am sorry.”
 
“ Why r u sorry? Its not ur fault.”
 
“ I guess.”
 
“ U r talking non-sense, u must be tired by now, I should leave. Goodnight.”
 
Kai kissed her goodnight and left the room.
 
Lisa was left alone in the room; the room contained only her and her thoughts.