Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 15

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter fifteen.
 
Kai went back to his room, lay down on his bed and sighed.
 
He was thinking about Lisa, as he lay down, he could see her, smiling, her sweet innocent laughter. He closed his eyes and for the first time in years, he slept peacefully, without any worries.
 
It was eleven o'clock in the morning and Kai still hadn't woken up. The others were all up and rooming around the house. Lisa was in her room; she thought that there was no point in going down if Kai wasn't up yet. She lay on her bed, when the guys entered her room.
 
“ Hey Tyson, I really think v should've knocked.” Max whispered to Tyson.
 
All three of them had barged in Lisa's room, without even knocking, Rei was about to when Tyson pushed him and went right in. then again, he never had `manners'.
 
“ Hello stranger.” Tyson said.
He sat down on her bed, she was surprised at the boldness of the boy, first he come without knocking and then he sits beside her, ` what nerve'.
 
“ Hi I am Tyson, this is Max and he is Rei.” Tyson said pointing to his friends,
 
“ V weren't really introduced yesterday. V r Kai's team-mates.” Rei said joining in the conversation.
 
“ Oh, okay, nice to meet u all, I am …” Lisa began but was cut short by Tyson.
 
“ Lisa, v know that and v know that u r Kai's girlfriend.” Tyson said completing the sentence.
 
Lisa wondered, ` he really has got some nerve. I don't know how Kai puts up with him.'
 
“ So tell us, how did u two get together? I mean Kai doesn't seem like the person who lets anyone in. I mean he doesn't even open up to us, and its been a year since all of us have been friends.” Max said, he was getting interested in the way this discussion was goin.
 
Lisa began to feel uneasy. “ I…”
 
“ Hey don't be shy, v r all friends here.” Tyson said.
 
“ Don't u say anything?” Lisa asked Rei who was standing quietly beside Max.
 
“ Huh? I do but…”
 
“ So, tell me, what happened?” Tyson asked.
 
“ Would u please shut up? I…” She shouted.
 
Everyone was looking at her in surprise, they hadn't expected her to loose her temper so easily, Tyson was irritating they all knew that for a fact but none of them ever shouted at him like that, not even Kai, but he never shouted at anyone.
 
“ I am sorry, it's just that I have a terrible headache since last night. I feel like someone is pounding on my head or something, I am really sorry, but…” Lisa started to explain, she was telling the truth, she really wasn't feeling well and she wanted to get rid of Tyson as soon as possible.
 
“ Hey no problem, u should rest, v'll leave.” Rei said.
 
“ Yeah, see u at lunch.” Max said grabbing a hold of Tyson and dragging him all the way out.
 
“ Thanks guys, and I am sorry Tyson.” Lisa said as they all exited the room.
I know this wasn't a really good chapter, but hey. I'll update pretty soon, and I assure u this is going to be a gr8 story. Please review, and those who have already done that, thanks. will update soon (promise).