Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Roxanne ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Roxanne

A song from Kai(+Rei) About Miro and Fox

"Speak." `Taught.' ~Kai sing~ {Rei sing} [Fox]

I hear you

Kai walk the streets when he saw it his eyes teared as he saw Fox kiss Miro the girl he loved and taught she loved him. He walked to his and Rei's apartment. He told Rei every thing about what happened Rei then statrted to sing slowly to a cd playing in the background which Kai knew the lyrics he found the song fitting.

{ Will drive you!
Will drive you!
Will drive you!
MAD!}

The words spune the truth in Kai's mind as he played the picter of the tri coulored hair teen's lip cageing hers. In madness he taught it would never happen.

{ ROXANNE
You don't have to put on that red light
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it is right
ROXANNE
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
ROXANNE
You don't have to sell your body to the night}

Was what the song said true had he fallen for some street gang toy?

(Kai going to sing now ^paramedics are ready^)

Kai joined in this part he knew it to well and now it was like he had made the lines he had been the first to sing it he had the words playing in his head.

~ His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
IT'S MORE THAN I CAN STAND!~

The next part of the song was driving him mad.

~ Why does my heart cry?~

{ ROXANNE!}

~ Feelings I can't fight!
You're free to leave me but
Just don't deceive me!
...And please believe me when I say
I LOVE YOU! ~

Then in the ally below the music was playing for Fox and Miro. She was angry when he just grabbed her and kissed her like that. Fox sung the next part which was in Spainsh. (I will have the translations)

[Yo que te quiero tanto, que voy a hacer? ( And I who love you so much; what am I going to do? )
Me dejaste...me dejaste como una paloma ( You left me...you left me like a dove )
El alma se me fue; se me fue el corazon ( My soul has left me; my heart has left me )
Ya no tengo ganas de vivir porque no te puedo convencer ( I no longer wish to live because I cannot convince you )
Que no te vendas, Roxanne ( Not to sell yourself, Roxanne.)]

Miro turned and ran tears falling she knew spainsh and what he had said. She kept running to her's and Tara's flat.

Kai and Rei were still working trought the song.

{ ROXANNE!
You don't have to put on that red light!
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
ROXANNE!
You don't have to put on that red light
ROXANNE!
You don't have to wear that dress tonight!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!}

Rei sung as Kai prepared to sing the next part as in his mind the picter of him and fox fight over Miro.

~ Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I can't fight!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
I love you!
I love you!
I love you!
I love you!~

Then he saw it in his mind like the dance made for the song. Fox slitting Miro's troat and her dieing body falling to the ground.