Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Solitary Heart ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

english firstCWWPBOBOÿ–' cຼ[»Ò¼su¾mBIN ‚…­BOBO­ ºd9999 99ß+ ¶Pÿÿ X±
 ¶T  ÿÿ ºÿÿÿ -Z
ÿÿÿCollge Saint-MauriceŽfÿÿBLOM! `@j ÿÿÿxHHLÿ&ocir c;ÿô XG(üHHØ(d' ` ÿÿ 
0 †l %€/Àcê ¶\  µœ 
êc
 Ք   ¶d[äÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿ•ÿïŽaDSETž ¯@xCGŒ ¶@ ¶H ¶D µðò¦ ³ ;<-£ò¦
ø-£+ò¦ º-&poun d;[ò¦ µX-£ bò¦ ³L-£ ò¦ ²ð-£#Žò&brvba r; ³-£*§ò¦ µˆ- £/üò¦ ³ -£6üò¦ ³$-£ =cò¦ ²ä-£
BÔò¦
8 `±²³ ´µÉÊ vw­®ÈÉ  /0ÿ€¢&p ound;ñò9:} ~›œ¸¹Ü&Yac ute; 7 8 ž Ÿ
:
;

€
È
É L M ^ _ “ ” 9 :  ‡ ˆ ø ù+,U VXY-.z{³&acu te;íî-.ef&oac ute;ô;<cd Ö×_`Ö×  /0Z[žÁ&Acir c;ÜÝ12UVp q€±³×Ø ;µ¶ÚÛ 23~XY&oslas h;ù#$abˆ‰&th orn;ÿST 
34HIyzxy& Ecirc;ËüýB C`awxŽ¥&brv bar;ÙÚ  ! T U €  Ò Ó ë ì!!!)!*!=!>!?!c !d!ˆ!‰!¬!­" " """a"b"x& quot;y"«"¬"Â"&A tilde;"à"á#-#.#: #;#q#r##Ž$$$=$> $M$N$i$j$­$®&Z&[ &w&x&•&–'T'W'w 'x(_(`(¤(¥))) ))Y)Z*§*¨*Û*Ü +++…+†++ž+Ï+Ð +ù+ú,B,C,X,Y,‡,ˆ -`-a-„-…-ª-«-ã -ä-ö-÷../E/F /Ò/Ó/é/ê/ü/ ý0"0#0^0_0ª0« 0Ø0Ù1#1$1L1M1d1e 1”1•1¨1Ð1Ñ1æ 1ç223…3†5j5k5‹5Œ 5ª5«7'7(9‹9Œ9Å 9Æ:ˆ:‰:­:®:×:&Osl ash;:å:æ;A;B;ˆ;‰;&par a;;·;×;Ø;æ;ç <<<Ÿ< ===7 =8=b=c=±=²=Þ=&szl ig;>
> >O>P>­>®> ;º>»>È>É?? ?£?¤?²?³?ó ?ô@3@4@n@o@¡@¢ AAAiAjAîAïBB B5B6B‚Bƒ$
 7À  7Á
 Èä ¶<äˆ ¶8l &pa ra;4
í• ¶0‚ ¶,™ ¶(ªw ¶$ !° ¶ Ñ ¶ãº ¶!À ¶%] . ¶(‹÷ ¶ ,‚ ¶0‚ ¶2ƒô  µ@4wå ¶8\ µü;ìÓ & micro;ø?¿‰ µôäHello, to every one, you I am? Someone like you, at one point near, I canÕt speak English, because I speak french (and most of time, I write french ) But nom I have a little problem, thereÕs no more web where I can put a little fic and I canÕt accept that! So be indulgeous and I wish someone on this planet will review my fic. IÕm sure you know how so please come on,( did I write it well?) You surelly understand my little name




The solitary heart

Tys- the buddies today itÕs the great day. One fights against the All-stars!

Ken- Me, if I was you, I would not be also trustful. They will beat us has punts seams.

Ray- DonÕt became defetist again, we got our chance.

Ka•- But they are thin.

Max Hey Kai my old man, why is this little thing make you always so mean?

Ka•-...

The information plunged in its heart like a knife wishing to destroy its whole existance. Why? So mean? Deepest of his heart, his memory answered: his childhood... they ruin his childhood... ˆ He carried the marks of it forever. The abbey, the prison, his prison.

That was a gigantic manor drawn up on a completely desert hill. A bumker which one could not return. There his grandfather has funker for his training in the most great secrecy. He had been high in the greatest secrecy, thus nobody can ever known of where he left. He remembered all. His arrived flash. He had seen the fortress and consequently it had known that he would have misery to leave there and that its only goal would be to leave of this place.

Despite everything he say his grandfather didnÕt want to know anything. The car was parked in front of the door of admission.

Inc- This young boy have a name?

Volt-Ka•, nothing else, you will have more informations at the proper time.

Inc Excellent thatÕs exactly what we want!

A door opens, Voltaire pushed Ka• inside. Behind him the door was closed again sigant the beginning of its cloistering, the end of its freedom. On a panel was engraved in letters of silver: We train champions, without taking account of any restrictions. He was enter in a hell.

He was then 4 years old. This hair was blue and its eyes brown.

Inc- Do you Have a Beyblade?

Ka•- Yes, ItÕs a Dranzer!

Inc- Shows me, I want to see it!

Ka• hesitated, this man did not inspire confidence to him but it passed his top to him.

The man made it turn between his fingers and observe lengthily, then he returned it in Ka•Õs hands.

Inc- Listens to me well. You are not here to play! You will have to work hard! You will have to be hard! But for waiting you must have a team so...

He stop in front of an office and left a file. After some pages:

Inc- You should be tested! The men of science are going yo have fun!

Ka• did not see that of the same eye•. To test? Men of science? It wasnÕt an animal of fair! The man left then turned to him.

Inc-Follow Me!

Ka•-What did I should make after having been test?

Inc- What I would say to you. There hasnÕt anything to see for the moment. Tomorrow, when you go in class you can found a guide and visit the center. Your name?

Ka•- Ka•, can I know some more about what you do here, apart to be the boss?

Inc- I teach to young person like you to make you all perfect beyblading. Stop asking questions and see, Ka•!

Ka• looked in front of him, which seemed to be the pride of this funny of catch. ThatÕs a superb arena for beyblading, fills of tens of thousands of steps. This day, it was empty, with share the small group of people opposite of them. He saw them by the picture windows which encircled the Bey stadium.

Ka•- Wow!!(He couldnÕt donÕt admire it)

Inc- Something we not often can see isnÕt? ComÕon, we will trace your future. If you gain 2 of the three handles, you will be with the demolitionboys! ItÕs our most promising team! But for that it will be obligend for you to prove that you have punch!

Ka• entered in the arena and left its Dranzer. It cherished the hood gently. This spinning top was the one of his mother, the only memory which remained to him of she. It would not lose! It could not lose!

A man avanced to him and left, can we say he left a species spinning top?

Inc- Ready?Attention...... 3... 2... 1... Let it rip!!!

The unfavourable spinning top fell to the first shock.

Inc How did a little 4 years old boy can beat our best player?

Ka•-I donÕt care to what you think doctor, following!

The man appeared shocked but retained its aggressivity. This child would learn what is to respect! The ill treatments were always of use!

Ka• gained the 3 handles high the hand.

Scien- It has its in blood!

Scien2- I need to study his Dranzer!

Inc- Later, later. The young Kai owes first to acclimat in his new envirronement, but not preferential treatment.

Scien- No Sir! Ka•, we will be your teachers. I am proud to have you among us! In a few years you will be a frightening adversary!

In a few years? Ka• dont has any desire for remaining. Unfortunately, its chances against all these man were mean.

Inc- My little boy, you just had become a member of the demolitionboys.

Ka•- Of what?

Inc They will say it to you themselves!

They arrived in front of a door armoured. The man typed a code.

Inc- 9684. wDonÕt forget 9684!

In the room there were 4 bed, 1 window, 1 table, 4 chairs around, 4 offices and 3 young 4 years old children. The first had white hair and named Yann. The second had turquoise blue hair, a nose of bird and named Spencer. The last was Tana was the team master and had red hair.

Inc-Young men, here a new member who will be able to satisfy all your waitings!!!

The man left without a more word.

Tana- Then, who are you?

Ka•- Ka•...

Tana presented him and the members of its team.

Tana- Then Ka•, why are you here?

The 4 young accept eachother for the moment, they would remain there and promised help eachother to left this sinister place. The following day the courses began. That was just 5 hours of the morning when Ka•Õs rising.

Ka•- When does the courses start?

Tana- With 5 h30, we got half an hour to rise and lunch.

Ka•- What °we have to eat?

Tana- That! (by pointing four plates filled with half of yellowish pulp)

Spencer- ItÕs simply repugnant! ThatÕs supposed to give us force and endurance and to be stuffed of good thing for our health.

Yann- But in fact, thatÕs given to me desire for vomitting and its full of insector.

Tana- If we survive to the dinner weÕll be already O.K. Afterwards, weÕll be able to eat well. But if we made troubles, there will be nothing for supper...

Ka•- Which kind of course weÕ ll have ?

Spencer-Practical, endurance, force, martial course, ect...

Ka•- There how much course per day?

Tana- Each course lasts 1 hour. We got some without stop of 5h30 to 12h30 then of 1h30 to 8h30, makes calculation!

Ka•-Fourteen!!!

Spencer- Yes, there is all the courses which exists each day!

Yann- The resum of the year : Physique\\Mathematic french\Lutte\Practice\Endurance\\ Alterohophilie\Dinner\strenght\Art martial\Psycho-test\Language\auto-defensive \ top\match-felt.

Ka•- And there not a small pause???

Tana- Nada, niet!

(Ironic)Ka•-Wonderful what are we waiting for?

The endurance, the force and match-felt proved to be the three matters that Ka• hated more. One tested the endurance by whipping hundred times the schoolboys. Ka• resisted the first 50 blows but fell after the seventeen. One tested the force while fesant to raise of 2 A 20 times their weight with the children. The latest quotation was without doubts the worst. The students do a Beyblade combat, but each blows which the spinning top received was sand also in the body of its owner in form boltchocs.

The boys remained always between them, separate of the girls at the time of...

Max Ka•? Hello? Its doºes go? You are there?

Ka•- Hum? What?

Max ItÕs necessary that you awake my old man!

Ka•- IÕm not your old man!

Tys- HeÕs returned!

Ken We lead 2 to 0.

Ray- ItÕs Max turn!

Max win high the hand as he had like each time.

Commentator- And the team of Bleadbreakers gain to go into final!!!

Tys- Then chef, weÕll be against who into final?

Ken- Dizzy canÕt find the information...

Commentator- It will owe battle into final against the team of Breaker Bleads.

Ray- Who which is...?

Max Wait one second...!

Tys- They have the same one...

Ken- name that...


Ka•- us! The beautiful business!

Ray- ThatÕs only our name inverse!

Max- I have a funny Àpresentiment.

Emily- Hey! The guy, you have perhaps to gain the semi-final, but youÕll lose the final!

Ken- How its?

Emily- You arenÕt of sizes with BreakerBlads, they are invincible.

Tys- Who are they??

Emily- They are just girls, gang of degenerate.

Ray shook the head.

Ray-She will never change.

Max- YouÕve got it . But Ka•, you has still not answered to my question!

Ka•- Hum?

Max Why are you always so mean and also kindless?

Ka•- IÕm born like that!

The following day, the 5 young people were ready and awaited their adversaries on firm feet, because these ladies were late, just like Tyson.

Max- But where did it pass?

Ray-HeÕs late.

Ken-like the other team!

Ka•- If theyÕre not here in 5 minutes, they will lose by forfet.

At that time 4 girls in waterspout arrived in the arena. The first named Max and resembled two drops of water to Max. The second named Ryta and resembled to Ray. The third c.arried a computer, named Kelly and resembled to Kenny. The last walked quietly, its two front armlevers covered of gold, its blue hair encircling her face, her brown eyes detailing their adverdaires. SheÕs named Kia and was the perfect copy of Ka•.

Ray-What is this madness?

Max They look ike us!

Ken- I remember, Tyson has tell me that one girl named Tysonnia which resembled to him in any point, have caused him in a singular duel of Beyblade. He wanted that you to replaces him Kai.

Ka•- Hen, hen. (for aquiescer)

He looked attentively at that girl whoÕs like him. Where did he has seen her? Did she was Kia? This girl got blue hair, but not Kia has its memory. But if she was, it was made at bone. But he would win, even she wants or not.

Ray- With all the chance we have, this Tyso÷nnia is in their team!

Commentator- Max and Max come for the battle. The match will oppose Draciel to another Draciel.

Max -Hen????

Ka•- They all will have the same spinning top as us, moreover!

The match began, the draciels received and boxed the shocks at a confusing speed. The two spectra appeared then, at the same time. The spinning tops fell at the same moment. When it was with the turn of Ray, the combat was more violating. The spinning tops lost the same parts at the same moments. They fell out of the ground.

Ka•- We cannot remain with equality more longer.

Ken- Be carefull! This Kia is an expert. She has never lost.

Ka•- Ah, yes! IÔm not so sure of that! Kia was impressed by seeing Ka•, that made hardly 2 years...

Kia- As we is found!

Ka•- I would not leave you a chance this time!

Kia- Ah yes? Mister I will help you?

Ka• started, the others did not understand, but the combat started...

Ka•- Dranzer, now!

Kia- You will not bring it to the paradise!

A ball of flame appeared and absorbs the ground. The spectators believed that the spinning tops were in ashes. They had underestimated Dranzers. They still turned. But the top of Kia was starts agitated sudden.

Kai-Dranzer(Cry asking an attack)

Kia- Dranzer(Cri asking a response)

ItÕs at that very time the Dranzer of Kia fall in piece

Kia- Not still!

Ka•- You bet, and you lost!

Kia joined the other girls, ashamed. Ka• tightened between its fingers spinning top of the young girl. She had left the terrian of sound with dimensions and as Dranzer had broken one of its parts, the illusion of the destroyed spinning top had been perfect. On the other hand this wasnÕt envisaged.

Commentator- The last champions of the tournaments Asian, are now those of the American tournaments, and I says the sublim BleadBreakers!

Max- Yes, we win!!!

Ray- Well play!

Ryta- Cheer, this match was giant.

Max(the girl) I am really happy to have fought with you.

Kelly- IÕll like to see your computer(to Kenny which reddens of pleasure)

Kia- That was one... very beautiful match!

Ka•- Dommage that one of your player did not be here to see you losing.

Kia- We will be avenged by his victory.

Ray- That was super.

Max I would say even more, that was sensas!

(For all the girl)
Atg- (laughter) Thank you! Aurevoir!

Once they had left.

Max How do you had known this girl?

The question of max made him more effect then a blows of fist in full belly. How he had? Known? This girl? This ôgirl? Why that one girl? Because of its weeks of leave and twinning! So that the boys have social with the female gente, the very young men (it does not matter their age) passed 1 week of each month with 1 girl indicated by the care of the enseignents.

The preparations were very degrading, even see humilliant. The boys were taken along, to strip, wash, rub, scour, to soap, cap and rawear by the young women who take fare of the girls during the periods of course. For the girls that was siåmilar but with men. He found him with a certain Kia which resembled to him strangly. He has felt attack by its glance scrutinizing and shy by the humiliation of washing, he hasnÕt been able to show itself intimidating like he had desired.

Ka•- What are you looking at!

Kia- A cornflower too wall!

Scorning him of his head to his foot, she sit in the room which had been assigned to them. 2 beds, 1 table, 2 chairs and only one bathroom. All that were here was something of more banal. Whereas in all the college, the boys made his praise, this girl who left of he didnÕt know where, card-indexed itself of him. This indifference really hurt him in the bottom of imself.

When he lay down he felt she glance weighed in his back, but as of he had been turned over, it was to see that the young child turned the back to him... The following day they did not say a word before have lunch. He noticed bracelets of gold on the front armlevers of the young girl. Where did she get this? He also noticed that the glance of small Kia were fixed on his ailerons. It carried them since always and all the time, it had forgotten why in... in what already? An accident of plane. Yes, an accident which did not was an accident. What did had tell this idea to him? It does not matter!

Kia- Where do you take its? (by pointing the ailerons)

Ka•- I propose you a deal, you beat me in Beyblade and I say to you where I have them (As he didnÕt knew anything he has anything to lose) and if I gain you say to me where you had hold them.

Kia- (Which was sure to gain) OK!

Unfortunately it was Ka• which gained.

Ka•- Then?

Kia-Well, o.k.! I come from India and this bracelets are the only my mother left to me.

Ka•- You can tell me that you has stolen them, I would believe you.

Kia- But I just say the truth little runt!

Ka•- Which gained, you or me?

Kia- Drops!

The wÓeek continue like this, then the years also like this. One week of each month, he was to pass it with Kia which was even stupider than him, or almost. Once...

Max-Hellooo!

Tys- WeÕre talking to you, but if you wish we can talk to the windows, that surrely will be more instructive!

Ka•- What have you made this time?

Tys-But nothing, like you in that case!

Ka•-DonÕt forget that if I avan,t be there, you would have lost this match.

Max- True! Its a chance that Ka• is good!

Tys-Do you want to say that I am rotted?

Max - With a little entrainement....... (Tyson foamed almost...)

Ray- And if we pass to table? (... Tyson dribbled of wanting by entandant the sentence.)

Max- Ka•?

Ka•- What?

Max You donÕt answered! How did you known this girl?

How to explain its? Ka• caught a chicken leg and started to eat it for then making sign with max he could not speak for the moment. At the end of the meal.

Max- So???

Tys- Comon, ‰donÕt be timid, it is rather nice nevertheless...

Max LetÕs go , you have a relation with her and she let you?

Ka•- Species of cretin, we has went at the same school!

Ray- You see well that you have made bad ideas!

Tys- Oh come on,he has something moreover there, I feel it. You want just to ravel yourself with an excuse can...

Max A trick is sur, she is cuuuuuttte!!!! (With the small hearts in the eyes)

Ka•- Ah, but to suit you to release me or I would answer the heap of disc that I will make vous!(threatening Them of his ailerons)

Max ThatÕs O.K. ThatÕs O.K. I understood!

Tys- Understood what?

Ray- It does not want to speak about it, its seems to me clearly however.

Ka• left while making slam the door. It went lengthily while trying to think of nothing. Unfortunately all people he crossed were like Kia. He havenÕt any desire to seeing her! Finally almost!ZÿÿNò DSET‚ÿÿ.H ÿÿÿÿÿÿ µì ò¦ŒÈ òÿÿ6ÿÿ* ŒDSET| ÿÿ. Haloe tÿÿÿÿÿÿ µè ¦ò ÿÿ¦Lò ÿÿLòò&yum l;ÿò
˜òÿÿ
˜
>òÿÿ
>äòÿÿ& auml;ŠòÿÿŠ 0òÿÿ0Ö&og rave;ÿÿÖ|ò  ÿÿ|"ò 
ÿÿ"Èò ÿÿ6ÿÿ*Œ DSUM.Collge Saint-MauriceHDNISTYL„ ÿÿDSTYL µØ µ¬ µÔ µÌ &micr o;Ä µ¼ µ´ µ° &y uml;ÿÿÿ˜
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿ
ÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l; ÿÿÿÿ & yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿF ÿÿHASH&A grave;ûDÒõá/1( (

P¢Gû½gºfu¶or{Õâ’ Ê 
CHAR µÐoÿÿÿÿ  ÿÿ ÿÿÿú ÿÿ ÿëÿÿ"ÿß &y uml;ÿÿû
ÿÿ€ÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿþ ÿÿÿú
:ÿÿHASH„   Rÿÿ
CELL µÈsÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿ"ÿÿ ;HASHÿ jÿÿ
GRPH µÀeÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿ ÿÿÿ "ÿÿHASHÆÿ&y uml;l
RULR µ¸iÿÿÿ ÿÿÿ ÿÿý @ ÿÿ (&yu ml;ÿHASHÿÿ@ý(
LKUP ÿÿ
 ÿÿ$NAMEDŽfaut DŽf aut TABLEn-tteCorps  Pied de pageNote de renvoiN¡ de note de renvoiÜÿÿDFNTM HelveticaGeneva Palatino MCROMCROoBlNoB lNBBARBBARÿÿMARKMRKSÿÿ  MOBJWMBTETBLXDSUMZÂHDNIZøSTYL[MCROcoBlN c.BBARc>MARKcNWMBTctETBLc€ÿþýüû&ua cute;ùøðñòóôõö&div ide; TTf ÿHello, to every one, you I am? Someone like you, at one point near, I canÕt speak English, because I speak french (and most of time, I write french ) But nom I have a little problem, thereÕs no more web where I can put a little fic and I canÕt accept thaCollge Saint-Maurice"¼su¾TEXTè¼su¾ ;AuthTEXTê[
AppleWorks 5TTfSORTº€fSTR TEXT&pnot>¿ôÿÿC ³è ;ÿÿ
€êÿÿÿÿ ³`