Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ T-blade ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rain: First I'd like to dedicate this story to SWEETPEA209 (also DarkAngel030- cool name! ^-^) who never stopped reviewing, even when this account was frozen. I would like to say that I spent that time writing the rest of this story, but I can't- the truth is, I spent most of it sulking. You see one of my favorite stories was reported and torn down, and I got pretty upset. On the other hand, I am now revising this story, making the chapters longer, and it shall be the first I finish (and I plan to finish them all- one at a time).
 
Disclaimer: KAI! Say the disclaimer!
 
Kai: Why me?!
 
Because I didn't do anything to you in this authors note.
 
Kai: Whatever. Rain of RainOwl does not own me or any of the other characters from Beyblade though she wishes she did so she could wring my neck- HEY!
 
Rain: What? You turned into a real jerk in the latest series. And they changed Tyson's eye color! WAAAAH!
 
Rain's Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade, but I do own T-Blade. And Triton, to, I suppose. Oh, and I don't own the quotes.
 
(Kai: Why did I have to say a disclaimer if you were going to say one as well?!
 
Rain: No comment. ^___^)
 
“Words and/or newspaper clippings”
 
* * *
 
Sri Ramakrishna
Question: Why does God allow evil in the world?
Sri Ramakrishna: To thicken the plot.
 
* * *
 
“MASS DEATH IN TRITON LEAVES DOCTORS BAFFLED!”
Emmeline Nanien
“Two days ago in Triton (Russia) over 400 people working at the local Biovault factory dropped dead of no apparent cause. Doctors are still looking into the situation, but so far it seems as if every one of their internal organs shut down all at once, for no reason. Is this some new kind of disease-”
 
The newspaper clipping was rather abruptly jerked from the table and tucked back into its folder, while another was removed and spread across the table in place of the first. It was dated a week after the first.
 
“Biovault- as good as they seem?”
Emmeline Nanien
“During the customary search of the building where what is commonly referred to as the Triton Graveyard occurred, police were stunned and horrified to discover records of past biological experiments, including some using live human children. As most will know, research involving humans and human DNA is highly regulated by governments all over the world. While police cannot find solid evidence of recent experiments, it is believed that the blank disks and empty files used to contain such evidence.
Biovault is claiming no connection to the experiments, and, indeed, seems to be as shocked as everyone else. How ever, one must wonder how this could have happened in what they have always called, “tightly controlled and maintained environments”. One can only hope that the will pay stronger attention to their smaller factories in the future-”
 
Once again the article was removed from the table and placed alongside the other in the folder to be replaced by yet another one, this one dated three days after the last.
 
“Supernatural in Triton Graveyard?”
Emmeline Nanien
“Startling new evidence has come into light showing that someone, or several someone's may actually have survived in Triton's Graveyard. A woman who was near the building at the time of the deaths claims that she saw six young children walk right out the front gate of the Biovault factory. Seconds later the children seemed to vanish, leaving behind some burn marks, empty files, and 400 dead Biovault employees. We must now all wonder: how did children survive where trained adults' died- and do supernatural beings exist-”
 
For the third time the article was tucked away in the folder only to have another one put in its place. This time however, the girl didn't stop to read it, instead standing to put the folder back on a bookshelf and stretching. Out loud she muttered, “I still say that reporter knew too much.” And left the room, leaving a single article on the table.
 
Reporter killed in freak accident!
Jeremy Notn
“Two days ago reporter Emmeline Nanien was killed in what appeared to be some sort of freak accident . .”
 
****
 
 
Rain: Well, there you have it. The new prologue for my first fanfiction. Yeah, I started this thing before I even had an account. (Walks away, sighing dreamily)
 
YamiR: R&R please. She needs the support.