Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ T-blade ❯ Lucious and Kira ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rain: um . . . um . . .
 
Hotaru: Alright, what's wrong now?!
 
Rain: I can't think of a way to start the chapter! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
 
Hotaru: . . . dear god I was created by an imbecile.
 
Rain: (stops crying and stares at Hotaru) Taru-chan, you're not allowed to talk to god.
 
Hotaru: (frowns) why not?
 
Rain: (looks at her patiently) Because god doesn't exist in my story with you. You have deities, instead.
 
Hotaru: . . . oh.
 
Rain: I do not own Beyblade or the quote. I do own T-Blade, the Angels, and Triton.
 
* * *
 
{{Tyson & Ari}}
 
~Kelly~
 
&Mary&
 
^^Chrys^^
 
+Teresa+
 
“Speech”
 
* * *
 
Murphy's Law
The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
 
* * *
 
“What do you mean, of course you can?” demanded Kai, scowling again.
 
Tyson looked at him, puzzled. “I mean, of course I can. I lived with these guys for a long time, and they are the world champions . . .”
 
“How come we didn't know that?” asked Max, looking hurt.
 
“That they're the world champions?” Tyson asked.
 
Max frowned fiercely at him. “That you lived with them before!”
 
“It doesn't matter right now, what matters is that we are going to give you a demonstration of T-blading right now. Not to mention I need to assess just how far Ty-son's skills have deteriorated.” Ari said, dragging Tyson the rest of the way to the dish.
 
“Of course, Ari.” Tyson said, rolling his eyes and moving so that he was opposite her across the dish.
 
“Hey, wait! I thought Tyson and Ari were on the same team?!” Max exclaimed.
 
“They are.” Said Kelly, as Mary and Crystal moved opposite sides of the dish as well, so that there was one person on every side.
 
“But that doesn't make any sense.” Argued Max.
 
“Just watch.” Ordered Ari as the four of them slid their blades onto their launchers and got into the `ready' position.
 
“3! 2! 1! Let it RIP!” yelled Teresa and the four launched their blades.
 
“At least that hasn't changed.” Murmured Ray, then made a strangled sound as Tyson and Ari's blades were launched directly at each other, their blades waiting until they were a millimeter away before glide around each smoothly for two spins before they separated and attacked both of their opponents blades simultaneously. Mary and Chrys had done the same thing, though they were much less coordinated then the other two. During this entire time not one person in the room said a word. The bladers didn't even call out commands to their blades.
 
Abruptly Tyson and Ari's blades switched places, moving faster then the eye could see. To the Bladebreaker's shock Mary and Crystal's blades were falling apart.
 
“How . . .?” breathed Max.
 
“Kira!”
 
“Lucious!”
 
Yelled Ari and Tyson suddenly, perfectly in time.
 
“Oh no.” Moaned Mary.
 
Ari's blade glowed white and Tyson's blade glowed black as their blades began to swirl around each other, light and dark merging to create . . .
 
“Chaos attack!” Shouted Ari and Tyson.
 
The swirl of Chaos rose up in a tornado around the dish like it was one of Dragoon's storms, except everything Chaos touched disintegrated on contact.
 
Mary and Crystal called their blades back just in time and then backed away from the dish slightly.
 
Tyson and Ari also recalled their blades, but Ari ignored the disintegrated dish in favor of screaming at her teammates.
 
“What's wrong with you guys! You were totally out of time! You didn't even fight back!” She was absolutely furious.
 
Tyson quietly placed a hand on her shoulder and said softly, “Ari, we forgot to limit Kira and Lucious.”
 
“What are you talking about?!” the girl snapped.
 
Tyson wordlessly pointed at the non-existent dish.
 
“Oh . . .” Ari said whispered.
 
Suddenly Kai turned furious eyes on Tyson. “If you had another bitbeast why didn't you ever use her during the tournament?!”
 
Tyson completely ignored him. Instead, he pulled Teresa aside, wrapped an arm around her shoulder and began talking to her in a low undertone.
 
Ari pulled Mary and Chrys aside and did the same thing, leaving the Bladebreaker's to stare after them.
 
Somebody behind them cleared their throat.
 
The four spun to blink at Wiz who looked at them bemusedly, computer once more in her lap, beyblade parts (that definitely hadn't been there before) spread all over the table behind her.
 
“Are we going to get started or what?” she asked.
 
Tyson and the others exchanged guilty looks and walked over, the other following.
 
* * *
 
Rain: Wow, that was fast! R & R please!