Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ T-blade ❯ Memories and glow in the dark stars ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rain: Bon jour!
 
Max: Uh, hi.
 
Rain: . . . well that was certainly an interesting first sentence. Anyway, welcome to chapter 9 of version 2 of T-Blade!
 
Max: . . . yay?
 
Rain: What's up with all the questions? And are you copying Mary?
 
Max: no, why?
 
Rain: Never mind. Just say the disclaimer.
 
Max: `Kay. Rain of Rain Owl doesn't own Beyblade or the quotes. She does own T-blade, the Angels, and Triton, however.
 
* * *
 
IMORTANT NOTE!
If you have not reread the entire story, please do so before continuing. The story is much better, and I changed a few things around, and I added a new prologue (in case you didn't read the summary) so I would prefer it if you reread, though I guess it isn't absolutely necessary. Thank you.
 
* * *
 
{{Tyson & Ari}}
 
~Wiz ~
 
&Mary&
 
^^Chrys^^
 
+Teresa+
 
“Speech”
 
/Kai's thoughts/
 
* * *
 
Albert Einstein
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
 
* * *
 
(While Ari and Kai were talking)
 
Ty sighed softly as he fumbled in one of the cabinets in his black tiled bathroom. He really did have a bad headache, one that had been building all day and- pun not intended- had come to a head during the doorbell incident.
 
Finally finding what he was looking for, he popped the pills into his mouth and swallowed some water, reclining against the counter. He glanced around the large bathroom and chuckled, head ache receding. Mary's comment on the room- “Can't you have one area of your private rooms that ISN'T dark?”- certainly held true.
 
Shaking his head and decidedly ignoring the faint feeling of dread that had apparently been hiding behind his headache he strolled back into his room. His room was a combination of blacks and dark blues, with heavy curtains over the castle like windows to keep out the dreaded sunlight, a thick blue carpet and black bed coverings. On the opposite wall of his four poster bed was a mahogany armoire, inside of which Tyson new a large TV with the cables he would need to hook his laptop up to it, a DVD player, a stereo system, and many, many CD's and DVD's. Ty had stashed his laptop under his bed as soon as he got there. If you included the satellite receiver under the TV and their `back doors' already installed in most of the governments of the world; Ty could pretty much run an army with out getting out of bed.
 
Throwing himself on the bed Ty rolled over and his eyes immediately caught on the glow-in-the-dark star stuck to his ceiling, and smiled in spite of himself. He vividly remembered how it had gotten there.
 
(FLASH BACK)
 
Ty stumbled into his room having already given the order that would turn the light, and collapsed on his bed. He didn't think he'd be moving for week. Ari could deal- he'd just lock the door. Honestly, was she trying to kill him?
 
“Code, Dark Phoenix. Order, Lights out.” He mumbled and prepared to go to sleep when he realized that the lights hadn't obeyed his command. He sighed and forced himself to open his eyes- Wiz would throw a fit if it was broken again- the he froze. Millions of tiny glow-in-the-dark stars were stuck to everything in his room. It didn't take him long to figure out who had done it, and when he did, he did the only thing he could think of.
 
{TERRY! I'll get you for this!)
 
(FLASH FORWARD)
 
Needless to say Ty had found the energy to chase Terry a good three times around the manor before he pinned her and yelled until his lungs hurt. Then she kissed him and all was forgiven and forgotten . . . after he extracted a promise from her that she would remove all of the stars. When he discovered she had left that one up there, he had briefly debated making her take it down or taking it down himself- but in the end he just left it.
 
That had been one of his last few days at the manor, before he left to stay with the man he now referred to his Grandfather, for all that they had no relation at all. The memory also had a bitter edge to it when he remembered leaving.
 
It had been necessary, of course. As he had explained to Terry, when Kai had broken a way from Biovault and the Abbey he had lost his memory of- of what happened. In his weakened state it was all too easy for Voltaire (slimy git) to work things to his advantage and get Black Dranzer (stupid knock off) into his hands. When that time came either Ty or Ari had to be there to limit Black Dranzer (gods he hated that bitbeast) and hopefully save Kai. Ari couldn't go- she would have brought back to many memories while Kai was still recovering- and they had both agreed it was better not to tell the Angels, lest they became paranoid. So Ty had slipped out of the Manor, cutting off most of his powers, including telepathy- it wouldn't help things if Biovault caught his energy signals and realized they were still alive- and gone to visit the area where he knew Kai was, with out saying good bye.
 
Terry had slapped him for that.
 
Relaxing completely at the thought of his bonded he smiled, only to jerk up in horror at the emotions running down their link like fire-
 
FearangerpainconfusionfearangerfearfearFEAR-
 
And then she was gone, and she was gone, and she COULDN'T be gone, it wasn't possible, and she was gone and oh god, they would PAY-
 
{TERESA!}
 
* * *
 
The reaction to Ty's mental shout was immediate. Mary's powers jerked from her control and she blew up the pin ball machine she had been playing with, and both she and Chrys knocked over Max and Ray in their attempt to get out of the room. Wiz sent several partial beyblades as well as both laptops to the floor in her scramble, earning a shriek from Kenny but surprisingly no comment from Dizzy as she raced out of the room. Kai was ignored completely as Ari raced to her brother, terrified.
 
They didn't even try to communicate, physically or mentally as they all concentrated on one goal; stopping Ty from doing whatever he was thinking about doing.
 
After all, the last time he sounded like that 400 people died . . .
 
* * *
 
Rain: Sort of a filler chapter, but I enjoyed writing it. R&R please!