Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Teasing ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Teasing

Author: Kameko-chan

Pairings: Kai/Ray

Notes: 500 word ficlet for a fic rush on the KaixRei ML

-----------------------------------

"We need to have sex right now!"

Ray looked up from his book to regard the sopping wet figure in the doorway with a questioning glance. "Oh?" He replied almost disinterestedly. "Might I inquire as to why you're especially horny tonight?"

Kai sat himself down in the armchair across from the comfy sofa where Ray had curled himself up like the catboy he was. "I wish you wouldn't, and would just give me the sex I asked for."

"But if I'm going to be giving you sex, I'd like to know the reason." Ray slipped a bookmark into 'Swordspoint' and set it carefully aside before turning back to Kai, straight face intact. "What if you'd just seen some really hot guy, and you only wanted sex from me to relieve the sexual tension he induced? I would certainly not want to be party to that, my fine Russian friend."

"Ray, dearest, where's the trust?" Kai grinned, it seemed his kitten was in the mood for games. "If you came to the door demanding sex, I wouldn't automatically assume you were mentally cheating on me. Although, maybe I should."

"Now Kai, why would I want Purina when I've got Fancy Feast right here?"

"You stole that line from somewhere. And I do wish you wouldn't compare me to cat food."

"So I did." Ray stood and slinked over to Kai, seating himself in his lap. "And why wouldn't I compare you? You're just as delicious." Lecherous grin.

"We both know you don't really eat cat food, for all your feline appearance."

Ray pouted. "You're totally ruining the role play."

"Well, well, who wants sex now?"

"Maybe I just like teasing you. And you never did say what got you so incredibly raring and ready to go."

"It's raining."

Ray raised an eyebrow. "Falling water turns your crank? So that's why you always jump me in the shower."

"I jump you in the shower because you're naked."

"That too."

"Do you remember when you lost Drigger? It was raining."

"Oh, so now you get off on emotional distress? Lovely."

"No, no, that's not it." Kai smiled. "You were wearing that thing you always wear, and it was soaked through. I could see everything."

"Go on."

"The rain made me think of that. Then I started thinking of you in the various states of undress I've seen you in since. And then I needed sex."

"So I can tell." Another lecherous grin, and then "Aw, you were mentally cheating on me with me!" He nuzzled Kai's face. "How sweet."

"Now that I've allayed your fears, can we have sex?"

"I don't know Kai, can we?"

Kai sighed. "May we have sex?"

"Indeed, we may." Ray stood up and tugged Kai towards the bedroom. "I'll even let you use the handcuffs, since I made you wait so long."

Kai kissed Ray chastely on the cheek. "And people wonder why I love you."

And so Kai and Ray made mad bunny love all night long.

END