Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi ❯ meeting him ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN : Had that idea on my mind so I wrote the first chap. If someone like it, I'll write more.

Disclaim : Like I'll own something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~fadelifadela~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenshi(angel)

The young child ran after his mother along the street, trying to reach her.

" Mama, Mama !! Pleaze come back !! I will be nice, I .. I .. I will s .. stop b .. bugging you, I will be quiet, Pleaze dunt go mama."

The young women didn't turn around at the pleas of the little kid but start running instead.

The child ran faster, big tears falling down his chubby cheek, his long marine blue hair glue to his face due to the sweat. He ran faster and faster, his blue storm eyes red from all the crying.

But for a five years old child, he couldn't run any longer. All he could do was watching his mama disappearing in the crowd.

He felt on the ground, crying. To lost in his pain, he never saw the car heading right toward him.

Before the car could hit him, he felt strong arms around his childish form and found himself on the other side of the road, trap in a warm embrace.

The child cried in the man's arm, until his tears became little sob.

He opened his big chibis eyes and looked up to the man holding him. Sapphire lost themselves in crimson.

" Are you okay ?" Asked a deep soft voice.

" Yeah, *sniff* who are you ?" he asked in turn, hugging him saviour gently.

" Your guardian Angel." He said, like if it was the most normal thing to say.

" Okay, so you'll make Mama come back ?"

" No I can't, I can't make her come back. She needed to go, but not because of you."

" Really ? it's not because of me ?" He asked unsure.

" Yes, it's not your fault. She love you a lot but she needed to go too. You want her happy, right ?"

" Yes, I want Mama happy."

" So don't be mad at her, she left because she had too."

" okay, so you'll protect me now ?"

" Yes, now I'll protect you, but no one must know it."

" Why ?"

" If they know, I'll have to leave you."

" Okay, I will keep it as a secret. But were will you be then ?"

" Near, always near."

" 'kay. Thank you tenshi. "

The man smile softly.

" S'okay Kirei, s'okay. I'll always be with you."

" I'm not beautiful." The child said.

" Yes you are Kirei, for me you are."

The little kid blushes before hugging his angel again. This was the first time Takao meet his guardian angel. And it won't be the last time ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~moo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzusuku ...

If you want to know, it mean to be continu. If you want more just ask me, I'll do more but only if someone like it.

You see this little thing under ? click it click it click it !!!!