Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The All American EMO! ❯ Roses are Black ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: Let me say this `I SCREWED UP' yus I did! Anyways I have chapter notes, where I wrote on paper what was to happen in each chapter, things I changed, things that need to be moved. Bla, bla, bla! Anyways in my notes the flowers are to be introduced in the first chapter and then there is a short chapter about them and then they disappear for a while! I screwed up and featured them a little more in chapter one then I should have! So yeah this next chapter is a short one, though it originally was a short one to begin with. O_____O Yeah! Oops on me I guess . . .

On a second note REMEMBER BOYS AND GIRLS Strude (once known as Spiget) hasn't written a consistent Fan fiction in nearly 2-3ish years! So sorry for her crap XD Also SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE OUT OF CHARACTER CHARACTERS -_-` I fail but who gives a fuck anymore, I can't be the worst person out there, nor am I the best. My role play writing is so much better but RPing if different then story writing! I'm honestly prolonging writing the actual chapter here!
 
CHAPTER TWO: ROSES ARE BLACK

Queen shook where she bobbed, her little rose body jittering with her attempts to think quickly. This thing Human was leaving, she couldn't let that happen the White Rabbit had asked her to make sure that this thing stayed in the garden as long as possible. Then there was Cheshire to deal with, that wicked little cat was not to be trusted. Queen looked up at her companions all watching and waiting for her next move.

”Ugh,” Queen huffed turning away from the group above and she made a quick and rash move. She had no clue where this would end up but she had to stop Human. “Wait,” she called and moved to slither over Kai's shoulder and brush against his cheek. “Hey, hey I said wait you can't go out there.”

Kai stopped walking at the feel of Queen running over his shoulder like a slithering snake. He was surprised he didn't feel sharp pricks from her thorns but he brushed it off and took it as a kindness. He was sure if those roses needed they'd bleed him dry. They were vampire flowers after all, last time Kai checked they drank blood and he was full of it!

”Why should I wait, I thought the White Rabbit went this way?” Kai lifted his hand and pointed the way Queen had directed prior. The flower on his shoulder shivered and gave what Kai took as a nod. “Okay, then why are you asking me to wait?”

”Because I have a warning for you,” Queen whispered.

”Really a warning, do you mind letting me know so I can get out of here?” Kai sounded a tad irritated which was in all respects understandable, he'd been reasonable up to this point but Kai wanted out he wanted to find the damned bunny. These flowers one in specific was making the task all too difficult for Kai's liking. Rolling his should Kai waited for Queen to explain herself but the answer was slow in coming. “Come on Queen spit out this warning,” Kai coxed.

”Well you see . . . “Queen started but took her time in pausing.

”There is this cat,” the male voice, Oliver spoke. “She is a terrible creature, conniving and wicked. A trickster and not to be trusted,” Oliver made a quick point that made Kai rolled his head back and to the right. He looked sideways into the massive tangle of vines above his head, vines he'd not noticed till now. The twisting mass of dark green thorn infested mass undulated above his head, constantly moving like a mesmerising serpent. Like a cobra hypnotising it's pray before striking it but instead of a snake Kai knew there were vampire roses above him and he assumed vampire roses could be just as deadly a creature as a cobra.

Oliver untangled himself from the mass above, lowing himself by a long thin stem that strung on forever. Until he like Queen was face to face with Kai, whose eyes watched the vines above like a deer trapped in the headlights. Kai's eyes were wide but there was no movement only the still stare of someone lost in a deep thought. “Kai,” Oliver said, his voice soft, “Kai you paying attention?” Oliver moved in closer to Kai brushing up against the boys face. Unlike Queen a newly born rose Oliver was older, he had a soft face with plump little lips, round green eyes and all the physical features Queen currently lacked. This made a conversation more real to others, seeing a face to the flower however Kai was not paying attention. Sighting Oliver tapped on of his peddles against Kai's cheek.

Kai blinked his eyes slowly as if waking from sleep and lulled his head back into position. In front of him was yet another flower, another black rose but different this on had a face. “What?” Kai murmured narrowing his eyes and jutted his head towards the new flower.

”I was telling you about a chat that isn't to be trusted. You see Kai her name is Cheshire and she is a minion of the rebellion. The people who don't follow the Queen of Hearts, outsides banished to the forests, out of sight out of mind. She however lurks near us, listening and watching and not to be trusted.” Oliver hovered by Kai's face watching for any reaction.

Kai thought long and hard on what Oliver said. A cat named Cheshire not to be trusted. Well something about what the rose Oliver said didn't seem right. In Alice and Wonderland the Cat wasn't all too bad Kai recalled actually liking the Cheshire cat. What was this flowered pansy talking about, Cheshire was awesome.

”Okay, don't trust Cheshire cat,” Kai noted with a cheesy smile and a point of his finger back in the direction he'd come. His eyes also seemed to follow his fingers for they rolled from Oliver's face to look past the flower to the opening. A long blood water covered path leading to a small curved bridge. A class little garden bridge over a small bubbling brook. “No Cheshire,” Kai repeated.

”Good . . . . NOW,” Oliver shouted and as easily as one would steal candy from a child Oliver, Queen, Boris, Hilary and Mariam had themselves wrapped tightly around Kai. From his arms to his legs, his torso, his neck and head. He was held firmly in place and as easily as they entangled him the roses took Kai to the floor. Kai hit the ground with a slash and a groaning moan as the air in his lungs escaped him and his body was covered in the flowers and vines from above.

Kai eyes shot even wider then they had been, his mind careening back into focus, his body jarring against those that help him. To no avail Kai found himself thrashing against the thick darkness of vine encircling his body. It was no use to struggle nothing seemed to help, everything was a massive black, Kai could feel the flowers vines moving around him holding him helpless. Kai closed his eyes then for the darkness of his eyes closed was more of a comfort then eyes wide and seeing nothing. Kai would simply let the flowers do as they please and whatever it was it seemed it was to be done in complete darkness.