Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Dranzer and Dragoon ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
 Dranzer and Dragoon    
 
Kai sat down on the floor holding the still hiccupping Dranzer. Tyson knelt down beside him while Max and Lee just stood in fount of him staring.  Dranzer only let out small burst of flames once and again but it had died down and Kai was grateful.
“How did this Happen?” he asked
“Don’t know, Are all the beasts like it?” asked Tyson
“Galleon isn’t. He was in bed with me”
The others looked at him with funny blank expositions.
“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!!” blushed Lee “He had his clothes on in his human form.”
“Can you go and get him? Maybe he knows what happened” said Max.
Lee went to his room and found it empty.
“Galleon where are you?”
//I’ve returned to my bit. Is there something that you want? //
‘Other then you beneath me naked?’ Lee quickly shook his head of dirty thoughts and spoke out load.
“Me and the others need your help”
//You don’t have to talk loudly you know. Talk mentally, as I do. Master Lee I have to ask what would you do to me when and if I was naked beneath you. //
Lee blushed deeply /Lets go the others need us/
Galleon tatted under his breath and come out of his blade. He stretched showing off his muscles and flat stomach.
“I can’t stay out of my bit for to long master. I have been out of it too long and have used up a lot of my energy. It has left me…vulnerable”
He said it as if he was searching for the right word but Lee felt he was dropping hints.
/Lets go/ he said as he quickly left. Galleon let out a growl of frustration. He knew Lee wanted him, but that all it was…lust.
“Lee if that’s all your willing to give me then that’s what I’m going to take”
“What do Chibi beasts eat?” asked Tyson
“I don’t think they do eat Tyson” said Kai holding Dranzer, who was watching Max pull faces. Ray came out of his room fully dressed and stared around.
“What happened here?” he asked
“Dranzer what happened” said Max pointing to the red Chibi.
“Cute” said Ray looking down at her. Dranzer’s face screwed up tightly and then she shot a fire ball at Ray’s feet. Ray jumped out of the way and watched the flames burn a hole in the floor.
“Dranzer” shouted Kai
Dranzer jumped and looked up at Kai, her eyes watering and her lip began to tremble. Before the boys could groan, Dranzer burst out in to tears.
“Ok Dranzer I’m sorry I scared you” said Kai patting her on the back.
“Bluely! Bluely!”  She shouted
There was a sudden burst of blue light from Kai’s room. There was an almighty rip and the door opened. Outcome a cap wearing, naked, blue haired Chibi holding a large piece of white cloth. He walked over to Dranzer and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Dranzer looked at him, her eyes were all puffy.
“Here you go, blankly”
“Thawk you Bluely” she sniffed as she took the blanket and hugged it.
“Red ok now?” he asked
Dranzer nodded and kissed his cheek. The blue Chibi blushed and it clashed badly with his dark blue hair.
“Dragoon?” Tyson eyes bugged out of his face at the Chibi who just smiled at him.
“Ty!” He cried as he hugged his Master’s legs.
 
Lee and Galleon chose that moment to come out and Galleon’s eyes stretched to the size of Dinner plates when her saw Dranzer and Dragoon as Chibis.
“Oh dear…you guys are on your own” he said as he tried to get away.
“Oh no you don’t! Your going to tell us how this happened” said Max
Galleon groaned “You guys don’t understand! I and the others were there when those two were young! They were Monsters!”
“I doubt Dranzer was a Monster” said Kai
“Really?” said Galleon looking about the black cindered room.
“This was an accident, she had Hiccups” said Tyson
“Don’t bet on it”
“Where did Chibi Dragoon get that blanket for Dranzer?” asked Max
“Judging by the rip I reckon that it from Kai’s bed sheets” said Ray
Kai glared at the blue Chibi who just gave him a very cheesy grin. There was a sudden scream from Max’s room and Michael came limping out.
“Alright! I want an explanation! And I want it now!”
“Explanation for what?” asked Tyson trying not to laugh.
“Me and Lee came here yesterday and discovered that you guys were Chibis and your beasts were looking after you! Next thing I know is that I’m lying in a room that’s been decorated by Chibis, my leg is all bruised that I can barely walk. Plus I wake up and find a weird blonde guy in my bed! I know you guys are guy but I’m not!”
“Do you remember any thing of yesterday?” asked Kenny
“No”
“Somehow…I believe it was Dragoon’s fault, you and Lee both got turned in to Chibis. The blonde man in that room was your bit beast Trygle. He must have remained in his human form to protect you” said Kenny
“So who are they?” asked Michael pointing to Dranzer and Dragoon. He knelt down and tried to tickly Dranzer’s chin but as his finger got close, Dranzer bit it.
“AAAAHHHHH!” shouted Michael as he pulled his finger away.
“Good Dranzer” said Kai he patted her head.
“You should control your bit beast” snarled Michael
“He has got control! She just doesn’t like you” said Tyson as he tickled Dranzer’s chin and made her laugh.
“Yea she no likes you!” laughed Dragoon as he blows a raspberry.
“Now that we’re all up, perhaps Galleon you’ll be able to tell us what happened” said Kai as he stood up holding Dranzer. 
“Well…last night I and Dranzer were talking. I said the words of the Chibi spell”
“Well that only explains them begin Chibis but why didn’t we?” asked Tyson.
“It may have a certain amount time you can turn in to a Chibi. We can only turn in to a Chibi twice. The beast haven’t been turned at all and Lee and Michael have only been turned once so they’ll turn again.” Explained Kenny
“Oh Great” moaned Michael “How are we going to handle the brokenblades tournaments as Chibis?”
“What tournament?” asked Max
“A fund raising Tournament for Disabled beybladers. All well known teams are going to compete against each other. The Money goes to helping those kids.” Said Lee.
“Sounds like a cool idea” Tyson said as he quickly grabbed hold of Dragoon who looked as if he was about to do something to Michael “Come on you! Let’s get some clothes on you”
“NO!” shouted Dragoon as he tried to get away.
“Dragoon you need clothes”
“No! No want clothes! Nasty! No want!”
“Dragoon you need to…AWWWWW!” Tyson yelled as he dropped Dragoon. The floor beneath Tyson’s bare feet had become hot from Dranzer’s touch.  Dragoon ran off laughing.
“Dragoon! Get back here” yelled Tyson running after the Chibis.
“I’m starting to see why Galleon wanted to get away” said Max as Tyson dragged Dragoon to Kai’s room to get him dressed.
“We should get dressed and then decided what to do” said Kai as he went to him room with Dranzer.
 
Kenny walked in to his room shaking his head. What were they going to do about the apartment? Mr Dickenson was going to have a fit! He quickly got dressed and booted his laptop. When Dizzy did not say good morning or hello, he got worried.
“Dizzy? Diz are you there?” he asked
“…Morning Chief…” said a very sleepy Dizzy
“I thought you should just know that Dranzer and Dragoon are Chibis”
“Zzzzzzz…Rally that’s nice…zzzz”
 “And might be a Chibi next”
“Zzzzzz…Oh good…zzzz”
“Dizzy will you wake up”
“Huh? Oh hi Chief, I’m sorry but I’m so tried”
“I know Dizzy but you have to understand that you and the others have been hit with the Chibi Curse! Dranzer and Dragoon are Chibis”
“……”
“Dizzy?”
“Dizzy is no longer valuable due to her wish to keep her health and advises having a first aid kit handed with Dranzer and Dragoon around Bye”
“DIZZY!” Kenny yelled at his laptop but his bit beast had gone to sleep.
 
“Drigger?” called Ray as he picked up his bit beast
//Zzzzzz//
“Seems Drigger is asleep” said Ray as Max finished getting dressed.
“I’m not going to bother Draciel, I know for what you told me I’m not an easy one to keep up with” said Max as he picked up a hairbrush. Ray took the brush off him and started to brush Max’s hair.
“You were a wonderful Chibi” he kissed Max’s neck. Max blushed and pulled away slightly and turned to Ray. They stared at each other for a moment before leaning to kiss each other.
“Love you Maxie”
“Love you too pretty Ray”
 
 
 
“Kai were have you hidden my red Jacket?” Tyson asked he searched the room.
“I’ve told you Tyson I’m going to buy you a new one” smirked Kai as he watched his lovers butt wiggle as he looked under the bed. On his lap were Dranzer and a really unhappy Dragoon, who had been tapped in to his clothes. He was dressed in his usual attire but he had hid Tyson’s red Jacket, not wanted to give it back to his Ty.
“But I want it Kai! I don’t want a new one”
“Fine! It’s in the gasp between the wall and the bed”
Tyson quickly got up and grabbed his jack putting it on. He turned to Kai and saw him scowling. He smiled and quickly kissed Kai’s cheek.
“I love you Kai mine!”
“Don’t try and get out of trouble Ty, and just remember you and that Jacket are mine!”
“You’ll have to buy us name tags if you want that Kai” winked Tyson.
Kai just smirked and handed out Dragoon who was still sulking.
“Come on Dragoon stop sulking it’s just a bit of clothing”
“Still no like”
Tyson looked at Dranzer who was sucking on her blankly “Was he always like this?”
Dranzer looked at Dragoon and blinked cutely and shook her head.
Tyson sweat dropped “Great I get a Chibi who has an attitude problem. Come on lets get something to eat”
“Pancakes!” shouted Dragoon
“What do you want Dranzer?” asked Kai as he followed Tyson to the kitchen.
Dranzer looked up at him and continued to suck on her blanket. 
“Seems Dranzer shy!” said Lee as he came out of his room.
“I would have thought Dranzer to be load or at least one of the bossy types” said Ray as he Max joined them in the kitchen.
“Instead she turns out more like Kai, only speaks when she needs too” said Michael as he limped out of his room. 
“Quit limping Michael it’s all an act!” said Max unpleasantly. Michael was getting on his nerves.
“You would limp if you had a bruise like this!” said Michael pointing to his leg. There was a large purple and black mark there that still had the out line of teeth. Kai just smirked but Tyson went over to a cupboard and pulled out a first aid kit and threw it to Michael.
”Here there is some stuff in there that will clean up that bruise.”
“Thank Tyson” said Michael as he took a seat. Kai glared at Tyson, who just winked at him, trying to tell him there was nothing wrong. Tyson started to make Pancakes while Dragoon sat on the table trying to make Dranzer laugh, but to no avail.  
“Guys you never guessed what Dizzy just done” said Kenny as he ran out of his room for once with out his laptop.
“Had a conversation with out being sarcastic?” said Ray.
“No! She just cut me off! She says she won’t come on line, because she wants to keep her health. Seems Dranzer and Dragoon are well known for causing trouble”
“But they haven’t done anything” said Tyson.
“Tyson! Dranzer nearly burns down the place and Dragoon ripping bed sheets do not count as nothing!” 
“We’ll just have to be careful with them, that’s all” said Tyson as he flipped the pancakes. “So what about broken tournament guys? Interested?”    
“We have already beaten everyone Tyson” said Kai
“Yeah but it wouldn’t hurt to go Kai. It will be fun and we are still practicing and keeping fit to defend our title as World champions” said Ray
“Yeah and we get to meet all our old friends. Please Kai” pleaded Max
“It was also give us a chance to see if anyone has updated their blades and skills. This will give us a chance to update our dater.” Added Kenny
Kai snorted and folded his arms. Dranzer looked up at her master and pulled gently on his top. Kai opened his eyes and started down at his bit beast.
“What?”
“I would like to go” she whispered gently. Kai smiled at her and then his frown returned as he looked at the others.
“You all want to go?”
The other nodded and Dragoon was jumping up and down on the table shouting yes.
“Alright we’ll go! Kenny inform Mr Dickinson where we’re going, he’ll sort out all our arrangements”
“Should I tell him about the apartment?” Kenny asked nervously.
“No”
“Yea Yea Yea!” shouted Dragoon as he bounced up and down. “We going”
 
After a few hours, the bladebreakers, Lee and Michael were on their way to the “Broken blade” tournament. They requested a private plane, that way no one would not ask any questions about the two chibis. The plane journey was a short one but it seemed ages, as both Dragoon and Dranzer though it was fun to run up and down the allies pretending they were birds. Everyone thought Kai would say something but he was to busy watching Dranzer, silently happy that she was having a good time, plus he did have Tyson on his lap. The others tried to get their beasts to come out of their blades, but they were too tried and to afraid of the two beast Chibis to come out.  Dranzer chased after Dragoon in a game of tag, when they got off the plane, and had cause several delays when they refuse to get off the runway. Dranzer was now being held tightly by Kai and Dragoon had been slung over Tyson’s shoulder. They all sat on the bus quietly, even the two Chibis as they stared at the window. Suddenly both Dragoon and Dranzer let out a squeal of delight and called out for they masters.
“What is it you two?” asked Tyson as he stared out of the window.
“What dat?” asked Dragoon. Outside, was a large funfair. There were flashing lights and fast spinning rides and lots of huge pushies to be won.
“It’s called a funfair Dragoon”
“We go?”
“Afraid not” 
Dragoon tilted his head back and let out an earth shaking wail. Since this also upset Dranzer and she joined in screaming loudly.
“Ok! Ok! We’ll go! Just shut up!” said Kai as he picked up Dranzer. Everyone save Michael and Lee got off and said they’ll meet them at the hotel later.
“So where do you guys want to go first?” asked Ray
“How about the hall of mirrors?” said Tyson
“Why there?”
“Its just one of my favourite places at a funfair! You know where you look at your reflection and your all different shapes?”
Kai nodded “We’re going to the hall of mirrors” this was a statement not a request, as Kai started to make his way to the hall. Tyson just shook his head and turn to Max, Ray and Kenny.
“You guys don’t have to come”
“Don’t worry about it Tyson. We want to go anyway! Besides we know Kai only want to make you happy”
 
This made Tyson blush deeply and made him turn away from the others, who started to laugh. They paid they entrance fee, and started to walk around the maze of mirrors.
“Hey look at me I’m six feet tall” laughed Kenny.
“This one makes my look as thin as a pencil” laughed Max.          
Dranzer and Dragoon ran form one mirror to the next, calling they masters over to see their reflections.
“Kai! Lookie me” smiled Dranzer. This mirror made Dranzer’s Chibi form look like she had a big head and small body.
“Cute Dranzer” smirked Kai
Dragoon ran on a head and stop at an odd sharp mirror. He looked in to it and growled deeply.
“NOT FAT!” he shouted as he pushed the mirror with all his might.
“Dragoon! NO!” shouted Tyson but it was too late as the Mirror fell over and knocked over the next one that hit the next until they all started to fall like a dominoes. When the final mirror hit the floor, Dragoon looked round to Tyson.
“Whoops” he simply said with a lopsided grin.
“Dragoon” Tyson growled “I’m going to kill you”
Dranzer snapped to attention and sent a fire ball in to Tyson’s butt.
“AW!” shouted Tyson as he quickly patted the flame out. “Dranzer, why did you do that for?”
“You no hurt Bluely!” she shouted
Dragoon grinned and kissed Dranzer’s cheek “Thanks Red”
“As much as I like mushy stuff I think we better get out of her before someone figures out that it was us!” said Ray
“Do you guys realize how much bad luck we now have?” cried Kenny
“Lets just get out of here and then we’ll sort out the bad luck” said Tyson as he grabbed Dragoon and started to run to the exit. The other quickly followed him and did not stop running until the hall was far behind them.
“That was close! I’m starting to see why the other beasts decided not to come out” said Max
“Dragoon why did you do that?” asked Tyson
“I’m not fat!” said Dragoon as if this was a perfect excuse. “Why Red?”
The blade breakers looked around the grounds but there was not site of the red Chibi.
“Kai you did pick her up didn’t you?” asked Ray
“Course I did! I just this second put her down” said Kai as he looked round franticly.
“RED! WANT RED!” screamed Dragoon as he started to wave his arms and legs around madly.
“Ok Dragoon! Will find Dranzer!” said Tyson trying to calm his bi beast down.
 
“Oh my god! What is that child doing up there?” shouted a woman pointing to the top of a stunt driving board.
“Someone get up there and save that kid!” shouted a man
The boys looked up and there was Dranzer on the edge of the driving board that was at least six stores high.
“DRANZER!” shouted Kai as he ran over to the tower and started to climb the narrow stairs.
“Be careful Kai” shouted Tyson as he watched his lover climb the tower. Kai got to the top and saw Dranzer laughing as she bounced up and down on the board.
“Dranzer, get here” shouted Kai.
“Kai? Kai play with me” smiled Dranzer as she continued to bounce up and down near the edge.
“Dranzer…Red…please get away from the edge before you fall” said Kai as he leaned in closer.
“Won’t fall” she said as she turned away from him and leaned over the edge before taking a step off the platform.
“DRANzer?” Kai stopped his scream as he noticed that Dranzer was floating in mid air.
“Of course! Dranzer is a phoenix, she can fly! She must have flew up here to take in the view!” though Kai as he let out a huge sigh.
“Master Kai ok?” Dranzer asked as she floated over to him.
“Other then the heart attack you just gave me no! Could you please get on my back and make it look like I rescued you?”
“…Ok”
Dranzer flew over Kai’s had and attached herself to his back. Kai slowly climbed down to the audience beneath him who were clapping and cheering.
“Well done”
“You saved her”
“What bravery”
“KAI” Shouted Tyson as he pushed though the crowd with the others. Max was now holding Dragoon who was cheering also. Tyson finally broke though and before Kai could say anything Tyson kissed him hard on the lips.  The kiss was so powerful it made Kai dizzy, but he did not pull back. Dranzer and Dragoon could destroy the whole Funfair for all he cared; he did not want the kiss to end.
 
When Tyson finally let Kai have a breather most of the crowd had gone leaving the rest of the team. Kai blushed brightly but took Tyson’s hand and held it.
“Now that’s over! How about we get something to eat?” said Ray as he took Max’s hand.
“Yeah but before we do that can we do that can we go on the tunnel of love?” asked Max
“Groovy idea Max but what about you Kenny?” asked Tyson
“Don’t worry about me Tyson, I’ll go to the restaurant and meet you guys there!” smiled Kenny as he took off.
“Mister Kai?” said Dragoon as he pulled on Kai’s pants.
“Yes Dragoon?”
“Can Red come down now?” Dragoon pointed to the red Chibi still on Kai’s back.
“Um…sure” blushed Kai as he put Dranzer down.
“Come on Ray the tunnel this way!” smiled Max as he pulled the Chinese boy to the ride.
Tyson and Kai walked behind them both keeping a close eye on they bit beasts, who were also holding hands. They got to the ride just as Oliver and Enrique were getting off. Oliver was grinning madly and Enrique looked flushed, unaware that his flies were opened.  
“I wonder what those two were up to in there?” laughed Ray
“Which one is the submissive one do you think?” asked Tyson grinning
“Oliver is, but I think he knows which buttons to press to make Enrique hot” smiled Max. “Hey Oliver, Enrique”
“Oh hey guys! Didn’t see you there” said Oliver holding on to Enrique’s arm. 
“Are you guys going to the tournament? Are Robert and Johnny here?” asked Tyson
“Yes on both accounts. And if you see Johnny and Robert coming out of there, tell them we have already gone to the restaurant” said Enrique
“Robert and Johnny?” questioned Kai
“Yeah believe it or not. They got together a while ago shortly after our match against you guys. Well got to...ouch!” Enrique looked down at the floor where Dragoon had just kicked him.
“What was that for?”
“You’re a meany to Amphylyon” he said as he kicked Enrique again.
“Dragoon stop it” said Tyson as he picked the Chibi up “Sorry Enrique Dragoon still a little upset from our match”
“That Dragoon? What happened?”
“Too longer story to tell, by the way your files are undone” said Tyson
“What?” Enrique quickly pulled them up and started to walk away with Oliver who was laughing his head off.  
“Give Dragoon to me Tyson” said Max “You and Kai need to spend some time alone”
“Thanks Max! You’ll be good for Max won’t you?” asked Tyson
“Me always good” said Dragoon as he curled up in Max’s arms. Kai handed Dranzer to Ray. The Red chibi’s eyes started to water and her lip trembled when she realized her master was leaving her.
“Stay with Ray Dranzer! I’ll come back I promise!” said Kai as he got in to one of the swan boats with Tyson.
 
They entered the tunnel; it was laced with pink and red hearts and scenes from romantic plays. The music was old love songs that made Tyson sway slightly in time with them. Kai bit his lip nervously and placed his hand over Tyson’s. Tyson smiled at him gently and kissed his cheek. 
“This tunnel is rather sad isn’t it?” he said as Kai snorted at a Romeo and Juliet scene.
“It’s stupid just to have scenes form old fairy tales. This ride is meant to be for love, not for wishful thinkers who think Love is all grained and great and will cure all problems.” Said Kai “Love is about simply being there for one another and standing by them no matter what they faults they have. Just doing simply things to make them happy.”
“I guess you must love me then. I have plenty of faults” smiled Tyson
“You only have one fault that I see Tyson”
“Oh what’s that?”
“You’re too damn cute for your own good!”
“Thanks I try...”
Tyson’s words were lost in the depth of Kai’s mouth, as the blue/grey haired boy kissed him gently rolling his tongue along Tyson’s making him moan. Suddenly the ride came to an end and they both got out and waited for Ray and Max. The swan appeared at the tunnel but there was no sign of them.
“Where are they?” asked Tyson as he stared at the exit of the ride. There were a lot of splashes from in side and out came Ray and Max both soaked and holding Dragoon and Dranzer.
“What happened?” asked Kai as he helped Ray up and took the wet Dranzer from him.
“It was Dragoon’s fault” splattered Ray “He tipped the swan over”
“I said Sorry Tyson but Ray still mad” explained Dragoon as he was handed back to his master.
“I knew I shouldn’t have let you go with them” said Tyson
“Well there nothing to do now but go to the restaurant and get you guys warmed up” said Kai as he started to walk towards the restaurant. Tyson quickly asked the manger of the ride if he had any blankets and quickly gave them to Ray and Max, before catching up with Kai to give him one for Dranzer. 
 
They all sat around a large round table with Oliver, Enrique, Johnny and Robert. The food was wonderful and hot and Tyson had raided the buffay(Sp?) table five times with the help of Dragoon. After dinner Tyson told the story about how they all became Chibis and now it was they beasts turn.
“You and Dragoon are alike Tyson” said Robert “You both cause a lot of trouble”
“It wasn’t my fault that the old bag put a curse on us!” said Tyson “She was paranoid.”
“Have you guys been working on your team skills?” Max asked Oliver
“Depends, what kind of team work you mean” winked Oliver as Enrique blushed deeply.
“Who are you going to Beyblade tomorrow when your Beasts are Chibis?” asked Johnny.
“We don’t always rely on our beasts Johnny. Besides it’s a fund raiser it doesn’t matter if we win or lose.” Said Ray
“Yeah right! Where are Dranzer and Dragoon anyway?”
Kai and Tyson looked around the table and then at each other “Uh Oh”
“There they are, on the stage” pointed Oliver.
There were the two Chibis speaking to the conductor who was smiling at them.
“I hope their not causing any trouble” said Tyson.
“Ladies and gentleman we have a treat for you! A small dup would like to sing for you! So give a big hand for Red and Blue who are singing Chibi Rivalry”
Dranzer and Dragoon were both given mikes and they turned to they audience.
 
Dranzer & Dragoon: Our lives are so confusing,
No reason and no rhyme.
We've got this funny feeling,
Getting old before our time.
 
Dranzer: What kind of love brings such confusion?
Dragoon: Shuts out the sun and kills all glee.
Dranzer & Dragoon: What are these blues we're here to tell you?
It's Chibi rivalry.
 
Dragoon: Sometimes I see her training,
Dranzer: I'm working hard to be the best.
Dragoon: And who can stand a happy Red.
Dranzer: He hates it because I always win.
Dragoon: I put a spider on her shoulder.
Dranzer: I'm not aware that it is fake.
Dragoon: I ask her what the heck that thing is.
Dranzer: I look and start to scream and shake!
 
Dragoon: Whhhhhhhy does it feel so good?
My dear old fun?
I know it's wrong to feel so mean,
But, you shoulda heard her scream.
 
Dranzer: I am not blameless in this equation.
Dragoon: She likes to talk over my head.
Dranzer: Poor Bluely, his trials and tribulations.
Dragoon: Before a Match she makes me dread.
Dranzer: Cause I predict that he will lose.
Dragoon: I chase her down when she is right.
Dranzer: When I refuse to just turn tail,
Dranzer & Dragoon: We have our most outstanding fights!
 
Dranzer:  What kind of love brings such contusions?
Dragoon:  All these band-aids the world can see.
Dranzer & Dragoon: What is this shame we're here to tell you?
It's Chibi rivalry.
 
Dranzer & Dragoon: A Phoenix and a Dragon
We're trying not to boast.
But we can't help believing,
That we'll always be this close.
 
 
Dranzer & Dragoon: A Phoenix and a Dragon,
We will always be this close.
 
Dragoon: I love you Red
 
Dranzer: I lowe you too
 
They give each other a hug and then bowed. Everyone in the restaurant started to clap loudly and whistle. Dragoon took Dranzer’s hand and led her back to the table. Kai picked up Dranzer and smiled at her. She was falling a sleep in his arms. Dragoon was fighting to stay awake but he too soon fell asleep.
“I guess we better get back to the hotel before they wake up” said Tyson
“We’ll see you guys tomorrow” said Max
“Try and get some sleep” said Oliver
“Don’t make Enrique to tried” laughed Ray
The blade breakers got back to the hotel gone midnight, Dragoon and Dranzer still sleeping in they masters arms. They entered they rooms and walked in to the living room area.
“All in all not a bad day!” smiled Tyson and in a couple of hours it will be over”
“Don’t bet on that” groaned Ray pointing to the sofa. There curled up in two small balls were two black haired Chibis.
“Lee…and Galleon?” exclaimed Max “But why them?”
“Or more to the point why haven’t Dranzer and Dragoon turned back yet?” said Kai looking at the red haired Chibi.
 
To be continued