Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ All for Love and Chibis ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
All for Love and Chibis
 
Michael still lay dozing on the grass as Dizzy sat on Drigger’s lap dozing off as well. Drigger absent played with her hair as he kept a watchful eye on the Chibi Max and Chibi Ray clapped to patter cake patter cake. Galleon and Dizzy sat down together watching Kai and Lee gather stones for Tyson and Kenny how was making a castle out of mud. Dranzer stood watching over them.
“That gweat Kai Mine” smiled a muddy Tyson as he took on of the rocks off of Kai and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Kai blushed slightly.
“Me get more it you want”
“Yea please Kai mine”
Kai nodded and started to look for more rocks for his Tyson.
“This is a nice change. We haven’t been able to just to sit and talk, no one has done this since we’ve imprisoned” said Dizzy smiling at Galleon.
“I had barely been born what it was like back then?” asked Draciel who was suddenly a wake.
“The earth was young then Draciel, there were little humans around and the land was beautiful and green. But it all ended on a sad note and the trust between humans and Beasts was server and for our safety the elders imprisoned us in to the bits” said Galleon.
“What happened to the elders? Were they imprisoned also?”
“Only the storm beast Rakia was sealed away out of Choice. The other four still live in the abandon church in the middle of a mountain terrain in the middle of a desert” explained Drigger
“No one knows why the Lady Rakai chooses to be put to sleep with us” said Dranzer in a thoughtful tone. “If she is ever found she will be the most powerful beast we will ever face”
“The Chances of that happening are hundred to one” said Drigger “Many of our kind have yet to be found”
“I am going to find Dragoon and Trygle. I don’t like the idea of those two being alone” Said Dranzer as she ran to the forest still holding the bag she had from the store. The other beast just shrugged and Drigger went back to telling Draciel what it was like back then, while Galleon and Dizzy went back to watching the Chibis.
“Your in love with Lee aren’t you Galleon” this was a simply statement by Dizzy by Galleon acted as if he had just been shot.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he said sharply.
 “You do, what you feel for Lee is the same way I feel for Kenny” said Dizzy watching Kenny pile the mud together and calling it a house.
“It…it is different. And it is something we should not talk about”
“We’re all law breakers here Galleon. Dranzer and Dragoon are just as bad. They in love”
Galleon’s face dropped “But their two different elements. Fire and storm, they should hate each other”
“That is a load of rubbish started by the elders because of Raika and Auran.” Dizzy said in a huff “Love is love Galleon, why not talk to Lee?”
Galleon bowed his head “Because he is in love with Drigger”
Dizzy did not say anything knowing this to be partly true and waited for him to continue. 
“When I first awaken to Lee, all I felt was his betrayal and anger. I’d tried to comfort him and told him that we would take revenge on Ray, but Lee wanted more! He wanted Drigger back! Soon I started to hate Drigger as much as Lee hated Ray. I can’t blame anyone really. I wanted Lee to like me more…am I being selfish Dizzy?”
“No, you would not be a true beast if you did not feel anything for your master” smiled Dizzy placing a hand on Galleon’s shoulders.
 
Michael woke up slowly and looked around. His eyes instantly fell on Tyson and he smiled. He got up on his unsteady feet and started to pull daisies out of the ground.
“What are you doing Michael?” asked Draciel
“Picking flowers for pretty Ty” he said as this was the most obvious thing in the world. The beast quickly looked over to where the other Chibis where and noticed that Kai had shot up like a bullet at Michael’s words and started to pull all the daisies and other flowers he could find. 
“This is not going to be good” said Drigger
“As long as Kai don’t start a fight we…AW! What’s that smell?” moaned Dizzy waving her hand in fount of her.
“Smells like burnt feathers” commented Draciel. The out of the forest come a very black and miserable looking Trygle. The others all bit their lips as he came slowly up to them and dumped himself on the floor.
“Umm are you alright Trygle?” smirked Drigger
“No I am not alright!” Trygle spat. “I was talking to Dragoon and then Dranzer decided she wanted to use ME for target practice!” 
“You must have said something to Dragoon” said Dizzy trying had not to smile.
“I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING!” Shouted Trygle
There a strangle silence for a while as Draciel got off of Drigger’s lap and crawled over to Trygle and smiled at him. Suddenly she slapped him hard in the face sending him back in to the floor. She then crawled back in to Drigger’s lap with out a word.
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” shouted Trygle
“I warned you Trygle, I would not allow you to hurt Dragoon and if Dranzer burned you, you must have said some pretty hurtful things”
Trygle just growled under his breath. While this went on Kai and Michael continued to pick flowers while Tyson remained unaware of the flower war and continued to build the mud castle with Lee and Kenny.
 
Michael having picked up a nice bunch of daisies walked over to Kai, who had a mixture of Daisies, Dandelions and grass.
“What?” he asked sulkily.
“Can I give these to Tyson please?” he asked almost mockingly.
Kai looked down at the flowers and then back at him and nodded.
“Seems Dranzer’s talks have gotten though to him” said Drigger as they watched Michael walk over to Tyson and tap him on the shoulder. Tyson smiled as he took the flowers and thanked Michael for them. Suddenly feeling very daring Michael leaned over and kissed Tyson on the cheek. The world suddenly stopped, as mouths dropped and eyes bugled out. Before anyone could stop him Kai dropped the flowers and tackled Michael to the ground, in to the mud. The beasts ran over to stop the fight as the other Chibis started to Cheer Kai on, none of them as load as Tyson. Trygle grabbed Michael and tried to pull him off when he noticed that Kai’s teeth were still in Michael leg.
“DRANZER! COME QUICK ITS KAI” shouted Draciel as she and Drigger tried to pull Kai off. Dranzer started to run towards them with Dragoon close behind her. Upon seeing her Kai let go of Michael’s leg as Draciel and Drigger dropped him. He got to his feet and ran over to Dranzer who picked him up and hugged him tightly.
“WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING TO HIM?” she shouted at the others. They sweat dropped as Kai sniffed and nuzzled into Dranzer’s neck.
“Little faker” muttered Trygle
“Its Ok Kai no needs to cry! What happened?”
“Michael wanted to give Tyson some daisies and decided to give Tyson a kiss on the cheek as well. Kai did not take this very well and started a fight. When we could not get him off of Michael we called you” explained Galleon
“Michael kissed Tyson?”
“Yes”
“Then he deserved what he got”
Once again everyone sweat dropped other then Dranzer and Kai.
“HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?” asked Trygle
“Because he was warned at the beginning that Tyson is with Kai and if you mess with Kai you got to pay the price” said Dranzer as she put Kai down.
 
Kai was smiling proudly and Dranzer noticed this.
“Don’t be so proud Kai! You fought dirty so you won’t get any dessert after dinner”
Kai’s mouth dropped and he glared up and Dranzer who simply glared back.
“Apologise now Kai!”
“Sorry Michael” he muttered looking down at the floor. Tyson walked over to Kai and gave him one of his daisies and whispered something in to Kai’s ear. This made Kai feel better and he smiled as he took Tyson’s hand.
“Let me have a look at that leg Trygle” said Dizzy as she walked over to him. Trygle held him out as Dizzy pulled up Michael’s trouser leg. There was a set of small teeth marks and a bit of bruising but other then that is was ok.
“He’s fine Trygle, it will only be…” suddenly a huge bit of mud landed on Dizzy face.  All the beasts looked down and to their horror; Kai, Tyson, Ray, Max, Kenny and Lee were all holding big balls of mud. Each beast was hit in turn, the mud staining they clothes and marking they clean skin. Dranzer picked up a big bit of mud but instead of throwing it to the Chibis she threw it at Dragoon. It hit him square in the face.
“What did you do that for?” he asked
“Well you just stood there and let your master hit me”
“What?!” Dragoon shouted in amazement and anger as he also picked up a bit of mud and threw it at Dranzer. Yet she quickly ducked and it hit Draciel in the back,
“HEY! No fair!” she shouted as she and Drigger threw to balls of mud at Dragoon.
Soon a mud war broke out, covering chibis and beasts in mud.  The only two that were speared from this madness was Trygle and Michael who just sat back on a bank and watched them.
“We’re not with THAT lot” said Trygle.
 
 
Slowly all the beast started to walk back to the apartment each holding they dirty masters who all decided to let they beasts have a rest, while they took a nap.
“At least this way we can give them a quick bath” said Dizzy holding Kenny close to her so hoping he would not catch cold.
“It’s better if we just all just jump in the shower one after the other with our masters, it will be much easier!” said Dranzer who was now looking more brown then red.
“We can’t take our masters in with us…we’re girls” said Draciel
“While it’s not like we’re going to traumatize them, both our masters are gay! Besides they so tried they probable won’t wake up”
Galleon shifted Lee in his arms uncomfortably. This was not how he wanted to see his master naked for the first time. Yet of course the Chibis had other plans. Kai had woken up and had quickly covered his eyes with his hands and did not put them down until HE was dressed.
“You shouldn’t see me nakie it’s rude” he told her.
Draciel was upset because Max had tried to eat soap and could now only blow bubbles. Drigger spent a lot of time trying to explain to Ray why he had strips and he had none. Dragoon could not keep up with Tyson’s Why questions on the subject of his private part being bigger then his. Dizzy could not make Kenny stop crying and Trygle was having a hard time keeping Michael still and keeping him in the bathroom. When ever he escaped Dragoon or Drigger took him back at arms length. The only one that was good was Lee with Galleon. When Lee woke up he saw Galleon and smiled saying how pretty Galleon was and curled up to him chest.  It was starting to get late and all the beasts had crushed in the living room to tried to move, nor caring where the chibis were. Who would have guessed that dressing Chibis would be hard? Each beast was now wearing the spear clothes of they masters, and Galleon and Trygle were in some spear pyjamas. Dranzer had tried putting Kai’s black top on him, but no sooner had she turned, he would have taken it off and would try and put Tyson’s red jacket on.
“For the love of the elders Kai! You can’t wear that! It’s Tyson’s!”
“He won’t mind! He LOWE me” said Kai as he tried to pull his arm thought the arm hole. It was at that point that Dragoon came in wearing Tyson’s yellow shirt and blue shorts with Tyson wearing another yellow t-shirt. Tyson squealed with delight at Kai wearing his jacket that he ran over and kissed Kai’s cheek and hugged him tightly.
“Um…Dranzer?”
“Yes Dragoon?”
“Can you breathe in that top?”
Dranzer was wearing Kai’s black top and it seemed to be a really tight fit since it was too small for her. Of course Dragoon being who is his, did not notice for that reason. Dranzer, knowing him better then he knew himself, threw a pillow at him and told him to stop looking. Tyson grabbed his Dragoon pushie that he had left in Kai’s room and hugged it. Kai seemed happy but Dranzer knew that he felt a little left out.
“Kai I have something for you”
Kai blinked up at Dranzer as she got the bag that she got from the supermarket and pulled a Dranzer pushie. Kai’s eyes lit up as she gave it to him. He hugged it furiously.
“No one ever gave me present before, other then my Ty” said Kai hugging the pushie tightly.
“Never? But I thought…” Dragoon was going to continue but Dranzer elbowed him in the stomach winding him.
“Go and play with the others now you two”
Tyson took Kai’s hand “Is pushie Dranzer better then my jacket?”
“Nothing better then your jacket other then you”
Tyson squealed with happiness again as they walked out to find the others leaving two sweat dropped beasts behind. 
Now completely tried and drained from being in their human forms for so long they fell asleep. Trygle laid on the floor, Dizzy was leaning on Galleon’s shoulder, Draciel was sitting on Drigger’s lap head resting on his chest and Dranzer was lying on the sofa with her head in Dragoon’s lap.
 
 
Tyson led all the Chibis in to his room wanting to show them something funny.
From under his bed he pulled out the gay porn magazine and started to flip thought it for the naughty funny pictures. All the chibis gathered round it and started to look.
“Why is he dressed up as a cat?” asked Lee looking at a picture of a man in leather pants (which were open), leather vest, wearing cat ears and make up.  
“Thinks it nice” said Tyson also looking at the picture.
“He’s not as pretty as my Kitty Ray” said Max grouping Chibi Ray who blushed. Turning the page to look at another picture, all the Chibis gasped in amazement.
“How is he doing that?” said Michael
“Don’t know but he’s not using his hands, lookie” said Ray pointing at the man who had his hand tied up behind his back.
“How can it stand up on its own?” asked Max as Kenny gurgle his question.
“I don’t know” said Tyson looking at the picture “But it’s so big”
Kai growled “Mine is bigger”
“Is not!” said Michael “Mine is!”
“Is not”
“Is so”
“Is not
“Is so”
“Prove it!”
“I will if you will”
“Ok”
“I will say who is bigger” said Tyson who was grinning happily.
 
Dranzer woke up from the shouting and gave a heavy sigh as she sat up. She was still tried and she wondered how Tyson was able to keep his sanity when Kai was first a Chibi. She looked back at Dragoon and smiled. He was leaning back in to the sofa with his head titled back at an angle with his mouth wide open as he snored away.
“Is not”
“Is so”
“Is not
“Is so”
Dranzer once again sighed and decided to investigate what was going on before they woke up the others. She walked in to Tyson’s room she stared blankly.
Kai was holding up his pushie of her against a pushie version of Trygle that Michael was holding, with Tyson looking at them, concentration arched in to his Chibi face.
“Kai’s Dranzer is bigger” he declared happily hugging Kai who was smirking.
“It is not!” sulk Michael
“Dranzer is a lot bigger in birdie form but Trygle is bigger in human form” said Max trying to make Michael feel better.
“What are you guys arguing about?” She asked
“We were looking at Tyson’s magazine with pictures of men in. And One man had a Pushie see?” said Ray holding up the Porn magazine to Dranzer. Dranzer took it off him and looked at the picture in question. The picture was of a man lying down with his hands tied up with a pushie cat lying over a certain place, covering the man’s nakedness. She flipped thought the pages as the pictures seemed to grow worse and more revealing.  When she closed the magazine and the Chibis could see her, she was glowing, a very dark purple.
“Is she sick?”
“She going to puke”
“She going to faint”
“Get back, she going to explode”
“I’m not going to do anything” she said “I’m going to take this magazine alright Tyson and you may have it back when you’re older.”
“Why?” asked all the Chibis in chorus.
 “Because it’s a bad magazine and Chibis should not be looking at it! Now go and play with your pushies and be quite the others are still sleep.”  
And with that Dranzer closed the door and matched back in to the living room. She sat down on the sofa and looked at the cover. She was not going to read it! She was a member of a noble race and she came from a very high noble family, and she would not lower herself to reading such trash. A title catches Dranzer’s eyes. “How to turn the beast on”. Biting her lip she looked over at Dragoon and then back at the magazine, and quietly turn to the page in question and started to read.
 
“HI! I’m Tyson and this is my friend Max! And we have grweat battle for you” said Tyson holding a toothbrush.
“Yep today battle is Kai vs. Michael and the winner gets a kiss on the lips from Tyson”
Lee and Ray cheered as Kai and Michael took their places, facing each other.
“Remember the first one to let go is the loser” said Tyson “On your marks get set GO!”
Kai swung his Dranzer pushie at Michael’s head but Michael charge at him holding on tightly to Trygle. The Trygle pushie hit Kai in the stomach winding him and sent him to the floor, but since he still had hold of Dranzer he was safe. Quickly getting up, Kai started to repeatedly hit Michael and Trygle around the head with Dranzer.  Then suddenly he charges at him knocking Michael to the ground and knocking Trygle out of his hand.
“YEA! Kai is the winner!” shouted Tyson as he went over to Kai and gave him a butterfly kiss on the lips. Kai blushed from head to toe and suddenly lost all sense other then to follow Tyson and hold his hand.
“Next its Lee verse Ray” shouted Max
“But I don’t have a pushie” said Lee sadly.
“Wait I’ll get you one” said Max as he ran off to his room. When he came back he held the Ray pushie and he handed it to Lee.
“I would give you Draciel but she needs to rest for the next match” he said
“Thank you said Lee taking the pushie “I’ll be careful with him”
Ray snorted at this and got his Drigger pushie ready. He had bought that Pushie for Max and Lee had no right to take it from Max, even when offered.  He was going to bash Lee for that!
 
“The winner gets a kiss from Max” said Tyson “Start you’re bashing now!”
Ray went after Lee at full force waving the Drigger pushie around wildly. Lee took what Ray gave him and then hit Ray hard in the stomach with the pushie Ray and then whacked Ray on the head sending him to the floor. Then started to hit him hard with the pushie.
“Give up” he said
“No!”
“Give up! I want to get the kiss from Max”
“You’re not going to kiss My Maxie” shouted Ray as he swung Drigger at Lee’s head.  It knocked Lee of balance long enough for Ray to get up and went to hit Lee hard with Drigger but Lee got him first knocking Drigger out of his hand. Ray looked shocked but then his face suddenly looked heartbroken knowing he would not get Max’s kiss. Lee smiled and turned to Max who also looked upset.
“Maxie Kiss Ray”
“Huh? Don’t you want it? You did won”
“Yeah but I only want to be Kissed by Galleon. So you Kiss Ray better, I don’t mind”
Max beamed brightly and ran over to Ray and kissed him hard on the lips, but the force of the kiss, Max’s weight, and the shock of what Lee just said, cause Ray to fall backwards with Max on top of him. All the Chibis laughed as the two got up still hugging tightly.  
“Mine and Maxie turn! How will be Best and AJ?”
“I will” said Ray as he got up with Max.
“I will too” said Kai
Tyson picked up Dragoon by the tail and got ready while Max was still stuck like glue to Ray.
“Maxie!” Tyson moaned “You got to battle me now! You promise”
“Ok” smiled Max as he picked up Draciel pushie.
“The Winner gets to kiss me on the lips” laughed Michael, receiving death glares form Kai and Ray.
“The winner gets to chose who he wants to kiss” Said Kai “So get ready and go!”
Tyson and Max started to circle one another both holding their pushies tightly. Tyson ran towards Max Dragoon above his head ready to hit him but Max got Draciel and blocked all the hits.
“No fair Maxie!” Tyson shouted
“Draciel is a defending me against fat Dragoon”
Tyson gasped loudly and his eyes began to water. “He’s not fat! He’s cuddly”
Max dropped his guard and his eyes also started to water “I’m sorry!”
As if on cue both Chibis burst in to tears and wailed as loudly as they could.
Due to the strong link with they beast both Draciel and Dragoon work up with a shock. Draciel jumping cause Drigger to wake up and step on Trygle. Trygle woke with a start and lashed out and kicked both Dizzy and Galleon.  They all stared at each other and then ran to the room.
“Tyson what’s wrong?” asked Dragoon as he picked up his master.
“Maxie said you were fat!”
Dragoon’s eyes opened the size of dinner plates and glared down at Max but the glare soon turned in to a blank face as he saw Max crying. Draciel picked him up and hugged him tightly.
“Max what wrong?” she asked
“I called Dragoon fat and hurt Ty feelings” he wailed
“I’m sure if you say sorry Tyson will forgive you and so will Dragoon”
“Fat chance” Dragoon muttered under his breath getting whacked by Dizzy.
“I’m sorry Dragoon I didn’t mean to call you fat!” wailed Max.
“Ok ok! Just stopped the water works!” he groaned
“Ok” stiffened Max as Draciel put him down. Ray came over and handed Max back the Draciel pushie and kissed his cheek. Kai pulled on Tyson feet as he tried to pull Tyson out of Dragoon’s grip.
“Ok Kai I’m putting down! Jeez Dranzer talk to him” said Dragoon as he looked around for the fire beast and only just noticed that she was not with them.
 
“Dranzer? Red? Where is she?”
“She must be still asleep” said Dizzy
“Typical! Ok Kai here he is! All in one piece and no longer crying” said Dragoon as he put down Tyson. Kai’s arms intently wrapped around the smaller Chibi and hugged him tightly.
“Be good now, while we find Dranzer!” said Dragoon as he matched back in to the living room, with the others close behind him. There was Dranzer sitting at the end of the sofa curled up in golfed in a magazine. As Dragoon got closer he recognized the cover, and his mouth dropped.
“Dranzer!” he shouted
The firebird jumped up on to her feet and hid the magazine behind her and looked really flushed.
“Dragoon…Um…I just…woke up and I…”
Draciel who had also recognized the magazine snuck up behind Dranzer and snatched the magazine away.
“How to turn the beast on in ten easy steps” she read “Step one: Always make him mentally pleased before going in for the kill! Say things…”
“Give that back” shouted Dranzer as she snatched the magazine back.
“Dranzer were you reading that?” asked Drigger who was in shock.
“NO! I was…I…I had just confiscated it from the Chibis; they were looking at the pictures. That’s all!”
“Dranzer your blushing dark purple!” smiled Dizzy
“I am not! I haven’t done anything and I certainly would not ready how men liked to be liked behind their ear”
“But the page was on “How to turn the beast on” the bit your referring to is a couple of pages before this” smiled Draciel
Dranzer’s mouth dropped and she looked around imploringly for someone to believe her. They were all smiling at her and Dragoon went forward and hugged her.
“Welcome to the dark side Red! Glad to have you with us”
Dranzer looked like Kai after losing a battle and she was yelping in an attempt to speak.
“Now don’t worry. You’ve taken your first step down the social ladder and we’ll be here to make sure you don’t completely fall off”  
Dranzer gave an almighty screech and stormed off to Kai’s room and slammed the door shut. Dragoon just grin and turned to the others.
“I think its time to eat”
They ordered out Chinese food and had to drag Dranzer out of her hiding place since she was the only one that understood human money. The Chibis started to flick their vegetables and rice at Trygle making it a game where you would get a point if you got it in his eyes.
“Who is flicking their food at me quit it! It’s not funny!” growl Trygle as he tried to eat his chicken in piece. Yet no matter what treat he made more food got thrown at him and for some weird unknown reason Dragoon won the game.  Everyone had a go at the chopsticks but only Ray and Lee had mastered it. Ray insisted he feed Max as Lee insisted that he feed Galleon.
“I can feed myself Master Lee” said Galleon
“But I want to look after you! Like you do me”
Galleon seemed to swell with pride and it took everything he had to hug his master tightly.
“Your one screwed up Chibi” said Trygle “I was told the only bit beast you cared for was Drigger”
Both Drigger and Galleon growled at Trygle but Lee just smiled “Drigger is ok but he’s nothing compared to my Galleon” 
Galleon smiled and kissed his master’s forehead.
“In the morning our masters will be normal again.” Said Dizzy “I guess out of everything we should be glad they have not ruined any part of the apartment”
Dranzer, Drigger, Dragoon and Draciel looked guilty at each other but remained quite.  They still had not told her about Max’s room.
“Tyson’s room is free for you and Lee to use Galleon” said Dranzer “Tyson and Kai will probably sleep together.”
“Where will me and Michael sleep?” asked Trygle 
“You can sleep in Max’s room” said Dragoon “It’s usually the cleanest room in the place”
Draciel started to laugh and choke on her food, as she glared sweetly at Dragoon, who was trying to look innocent and was failing badly. Trygle looked suspicious but said nothing. Galleon looked down at Chibi Lee and felt an all too well known feeling of pain rest in his heart. He wanted Lee to remain a Chibi, this way he would always relay on him and love him. Now what were the words?
“I think we should all hit the sack! The sooner our masters are back to normal the better” said Dragoon as he got up with Tyson. The others all followed to suit and soon everyone was asleep, save Dranzer and Galleon. Dragoon was snoring away in Tyson’s and Kai’s room and she would not be able to sleep there and Galleon wanted to wait until his master was asleep till he joined him. They both sat quietly and Galleon fidgeted in his seat.
“Galleon do you have ants in your pants?” Dranzer asked
“No. I just feel a little uncomfortable that’s all.”
“Because of me or because Lee will be an adult in the morning?” she asked
“Both. You are a high Lady Dranzer and the niece of the fire elder, yet you seem to spend all your time with…Dragoon. You two seem worlds apart”
“We are in many ways worlds apart but Dragoon is like my gravity, he makes sure I’ll never leave the rails. The reason I care for Dragoon so much because unlike you and the others, Dragoon could not give a toss for stats and social matters. He speaks his mind to anyone and gives everyone a fair judgement, though he is known for his temper, but then so am I”
“But…if you excuse the _expression but he’s a clown”  
“Well he’s the only clown that has ever made me laugh and for that alone I care for him. Just as Lee would you Chibi or otherwise”
“Yes but I…Oh”
“Oh what?”
“I’ve just remembered the words” said Galleon as he started to chant them. “Treguna...Mekoites...Tracorum...Chibi...Satis...Dee"
”NO Galleon!” but it was too late and the words have been said. There was a growl of Thunder and Dranzer looked at him ready to kill.
“Do you have any idea what you have just done?” she asked
“Turn our master in to Chibis again?”
“Probably but that’s not it! The other beasts are also asleep you could have cast it on them as well”
Galleon’s face dropped “oh dear! What are we going to do?”
Dranzer sighed “Nothing! It will have to wait till morning it’s to later and we’re using up to much energy! We’ll deal with it in the morning”  
“Very well! Good night Lady Dranzer”
“Good night Galleon”
 
Kai woke with the sun as he always did, but this time he had something heavy on his chest. He looked down and saw Tyson curled up on his chest. He smiled and freed Tyson’s hair from its bind and started to brush his hair with his fingers. Under the tenderness Tyson slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Kai and smiled.
“Morning Kai Mine” he whispered
“Morning My Ty”
“I promised you I would remember Kai. Did you think I would forget my promise?” asked Tyson as he ran his fingers over his own jacket that Kai was still wearing.
“I was afraid you would not, as many of us don’t remember our time as Chibis!”
“You seemed too” smiled Tyson pointing at the Jacket. “What is your obsession with my jacket?”
Kai smirked “It’s a part of you stupid. It has your essence, the uniqueness that makes you, you! When I wore it, it was like being in your arms, warm and comforting. That’s why I wouldn’t allow anyone else to have it. I wanted this part of you all to myself in case…” Kai faulted and Tyson knew the reason.
“In case I didn’t return your feelings. Oh Kai Mine” Tyson nuzzled in to Kai chest and entangled his legs with his. Kai’s wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller boy holding him close.
“I made a promise to you Tyson never to leave you. I intend to keep that promise. It’s the only promise that I’ve ever made that means a damn to me”
Tyson sat up and looked in to Kai’s face, his eyes brimming with tears. “Kai”
Tyson leaned down and kissed Kai gently on the lips like he had done when he was a Chibi, but this time Kai opened his mouth allowing Tyson’s tongue to enter his mouth. The kiss became deeper and desperate as Kai’s hands moved up Tyson’s back stroking the skin and pulling him closer. Tyson’s hands were on Kai’s face holding him, while deepening the kiss. While breaking for breath Kai followed Tyson over so he was beneath him and started to kiss him way down Tyson’s body starting from the forehead down to his little nose, to his delicious lips, his neck and chest.  
“You smell wonderful Tyson, of Lavender and…burning?” said Kai as he turned to the door.
“Burning? what are you on about…Hey your right something is burning” said Tyson also getting up.
“Come on lets have a look”
 
Max laid in Ray’s arms stroking Ray’s powerful chest, making the Chinese boy purr in his sleep. Ray had taken his and Max’s top off last night as they were both to hot. (Not that kind of hot you dirty minded people) He kissed Ray’s cheeks and lips and smiled. From what he remembered of yesterday if was the best day of his life, and the mad fight was the best. He looked over to the small bedside table and saw Drigger’s and Draciel blades. He felt sorry for them, having to look after seven chibis could not have been easy. Seven? Where did that number come from? There were only five of them. Yet the beast he felt most sorry for was Dranzer. It must have been embarrassing getting run over by a trolley. He got up and put on his clothes and head for the door. There was a lot of heat coming from outside and smoke was rising thought the gap in the door way. What was going on?
 
Kenny crawled out of bed and rolled on to the floor with a thud. His head was hurting, his joints were hurting and it was hot. He also felt sick form the Chinese food from last night, food like that never agreed with his stomach. He could remember being a Chibi again and being surround by monsters that weren’t bit beast but that was it. He knew Dizzy had looked after him, then again when hadn’t she? He looked at his reflection and saw the huge purple bruise on his forehead and realized this was the cause behind his headache. He left his room and made his way to the living room but was stopped by a burst of fire.   
“AHHHHH! Everyone wake up! FIRE!”
 
Lee woke up wrapped against something warm and black. When he got a proper look he realized it was a boy wearing black leather outfit that fitted like a second skin. His long black hair with sideburns and was sleeping peacefully.
‘What happened? All I can remember is that when come to talk to the bladebreakers about the tournament and it was Dranzer in her human for that opened the door. Dragoon spook some weird words and turned me in to a Chibi, but that doesn’t explain this guy…unless’
Lee started to shake the other boy gently on the shoulder.
“Galleon? Galleon is that you?”
“A few more minutes Master” Galleon muttered.
The word master had an amazing effect on Lee making him blush and become hard in record timing.
“AAAHHH! I can’t believe I’m hard for my bit beast. But I got to admit he is really sexy in that leather. NO! Stop all dirty thoughts”
//Why? I don’t mind//
Lee looked down and Saw one of Galleon’s black eyes staring up at him. Lee licked his lips and found him self moving closer and closer to Galleon. He was now face to face with him only inches away from kissing him. Galleon forced himself not to move, if he moved it would frighten his master away and he had waited so long for this…his master just needed to come a little closer, they lips were so close.
“AHHHHH! Everyone wake up! FIRE!”
Both Lee and Galleon jumped and stared at the door.
“That sounded like Kenny!” said Lee as he ran to the door, wearing one of Ray’s white T-shirts. Galleon sighed and returned to his bit, his heart was aching too much to care about a fire.
 
Max, Tyson, Kai and Lee came out of they rooms and saw the fire spreading like wild fire over the furniture. Both Tyson and Kai grabbed the fire extinguishers and quickly put out the fire, covering the living room in a sea of suds.
“What the help started that fire? And Lee what are you doing here?” asked Max
“I came here yesterday with Michael from the all stars to talk to you guys when Dragoon turned him and me in to Chibis!” explained Lee.
“Well that explains you but that doesn’t explain the fire” said Tyson looking around the place.
“It could not have been any of the beast their still asleep” said Kenny
Suddenly there was a small burst of fire behind the now cindered sofa. The boys blinked as two more, small bursts came up. They walked round behind the sofa ready to catch the person red handed but instead gasped. There sitting on the floor with a bad case of the hiccups was a Chibi. She had short red hair with one gold streak right down the middle, with very large ruby eyes. She was wearing a red top and a pair of red trousers, her skin was pure white. She looked at them still hiccupping and her eyes fell on Kai.
“KAI!” she cried as she ran over to him and hugged his legs.
Kai looked as if he was about to faint as he knelt down and looked at the red Chibi.
“Dranzer?”
 
To be continued…