Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Chibis vs. the Bit Beasts ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Chibis vs. the Bit Beasts
 
“What the hell are you guys doing here anyway?” growled Dragoon placing Tyson the floor.
“We actually came to congratulate you one your victory in the world tournament and ask you guys to come to a “Broken blades” tournament with us” explained Galleon stroking Chibi Lee’s hair.
“What’s a “Broken blades” tournament?” asked Draciel
“Oh I’ve heard of that” exclaimed Dizzy “It’s a fund rising thing for disabled children beybladers. Teams from around the world get together and help train and teach the disabled children the art of beyblading. Later on in the week the teams pick some of the disabled kids to battle on they team, and there is a small tournament! All the money raised for it goes to helping other disabled children who can’t afford the disabled blade equipment”
“I would have thought that it would have been a lot cheaper then the normal stuff” said Dragoon
“Only a storm beast would think that” mocked Trygle “The disabled equipment cost twice that of the normal and many families can’t afford it.”
“It sounds like a worthy cause and a challenge. I’m sure Kai would agree to it!” said Dranzer as she looked down at her master in her arms “Don’t you Kai?”
“Want Ty”
Dranzer felt a sweat drop on the back of her head. “Is he all you think about?”
Kai nodded and tried to get out of Dranzer’s arms so he could stand by Tyson. She put Kai down who quickly took Tyson’s hand as the blue haired Chibi looked up at Michael.  
“Who Dat?” he asked pointing at the Chibi in Trygle arm’s who was looking down back at him.
Trygle put Michael down in fount of Tyson and Kai. The dark brown hair Chibi with blue eyes stared at Tyson and then smiled.
“You pretty”
Tyson blushed as Kai growled holding on to Tyson’s hand tighter. Tyson holds out his free hand.
“I’m Tyson”
Michael takes Tyson’s hand and winks at him “I’m Michael”     
There was a quick rush as both Dragoon and Dranzer grabbed they masters. Dranzer to stop Kai from hitting Michael and Dragoon who did not want his master having anything to do with the master of pinhead bias Trygle. 
“Control your master featherbrain! Tyson belongs to one Chibi and one Chibi only and that’s Kai!” shouted Dragoon. Both Chibi Tyson and Michael looked upset and Chibi Kai looked ready to murder. Max and Ray, who had already been released by they beast, ran to they room and bought out they grown up tops and handed them to Trygle and Galleon.
“These will stop Michael and Lee getting cold” explained Ray. Galleon smiled and took Ray’s top and covered his little Master. Trygle who was annoyed about what had just happened snatched the t-shirt Max was holding out of him. A load hissing sound echoed thought the room from Draciel, her small but sharp teeth bare. Trygle remembered who Draciel beat him in the American tournament and quickly apologised to Max. Drigger was amazed at Draciel and it showed clearly on his face. There was a sharp tug on his pants and he looked down at his cute little Master.
“What’s wrong Ray?”
“Are we going to the park now?”  
“We have to go to the shops first and then we’ll go to the park Ray” said Dizzy putting on a long trench coat that covered her dress. Draciel put on Max’s blue denim jacket and Dranzer and Dragoon wore Kai’s and Tyson’s leather ones. Trygle put on his masters Baseball jacket and Drigger and Galleon said they were all right with out.
“Remember keep your power levels down. That way we won’t seem to be glowing” advised Dizzy. “Dranzer do you have the money?”
 
The fire bird nodded showing a wad of notes. Holding they own masters they began to walk down the streets. Dranzer walked close to Dragoon but as time past on she found herself walking to Trygle, with Dragoon behind her. Draciel walked next to Drigger who had Ray on his shoulders, both speaking happily. Dizzy walked beside Galleon and watched him closely. Galleon was whispering in to Lee’s ear making him laugh. Holding the small Chibi close to his chest and stroking his hair and just once when he honestly though not one was looking, Galleon kissed his master’s forehead.  Would she be looking too hard in to Galleon’s actions if she said that Galleon’s feelings were slightly more then a friend and master? This was dangerous, bad enough that she loved Kenny; at best she would be sealed and sent to be with someone else but for Galleon loving Lee was a different story. That could mean banishment or even death.  She would speak to him in private, thought she knew that the others would never hand her or Galleon in, she was not sure about Trygle. While walking thought the town many people stopped and stared at the small group, making silly noises and saying who cute they all were. A group of fan girls looked Galleon, Drigger, Dragoon and Trygle over and tried to grab them. One girl caught Dragoon and tried to kiss him only to her hair catch on fire. In the commotion they quickly slipped away, and in to the supermarket. Getting a trolley, Dizzy put Kenny in to the seat available and Max, Tyson and Lee were placed in it. Trygle was going to put Michael in there but a swift kick from Kai made him change his mind.
“The clothes are over there, here is some Money Dizzy. I’ve got to go” said Dranzer as she handed over 50 dollars to Dizzy. “Dragoon would you keep an eye on Kai for me?”
“I’ll do it Lady Dranzer” said Trygle as he reached to take Kai’s hand.
“I asked Dragoon to do it!” said Dranzer sternly “Kai is better off with him anyway, as he is Tyson’s bit beast”
“Yes of course my apologies” bowed Trygle as Dranzer quickly walked away.
“Hey Trygle, I think Dranzer is old enough to wipe her own butt” said Dragoon
as he started to push the trolley.
Trygle did not say anything but muttered nastily under his breath, while the others sniggered.
“I wonder where Dranzer is going?” said Draciel.
“Does it matter? Dranzer has always had her own mind, she’s had to keep it around such lowering class beasts” said Trygle looking at Dragoon. Dragoon hands rapped tightly around the handles of the bars. But he could not make a scene not here in a human shop.
“Look you!” shouted Draciel “Class and race went out the window over a thousand years ago. Dragoon is the most honoured and powerful of the storm beasts and if it had been him instead of me in the ring of the final match, he would have kicked your sorry ass! So if you haven’t got anything nice to say to him, just shut your beak”
“Brave words child! It is only out of respect that I do not fight you. But mark my words…”
“Enough Trygle! We are here for our master nothing else!” said Galleon sharply.  Trygle looked around at everyone looking evilly at him; even the Chibis seemed to look meanly at him.
“Very well” he muttered as he and Michael walked over to a rack of clothes.   
Galleon shifted Lee in his arms and followed the blond beast.
 
Dragoon’s knuckles were white and his teeth were making an awful noise. Tyson knew that his bit beast was hurting inside and started to cry, from being very sensitive to his
Bit beast. Kai tried to stop him crying but Tyson just held up his arms for Dragoon. It took a while to realize what Tyson wanted and quickly picked him up.
“It’s ok Ty! I’m ok”   
 Draciel came up to him and touched his shoulder. “You ok Goon?”
Dragoon smiled at the youngest Bit beast, glad she had used his Old Nick name. “I’m ok Ceil! Words lost they effect on me years ago”
The others knew that was a lie but did not say anything to wound Dragoon anymore. A suddenly scream and groan came from over where Trygle and Galleon were. The clothes rack had fallen on top of Trygle and Galleon was on the floor laughing with a now fully clothed Lee. Little Chibi Lee was wearing a pair black shorts with a black t-shirt with a yellow lion on the fount. Michael could only be described as being in hyper mode. It was clearly him that pulled down the clothes rack on Trygle for what reason no one knew. He was now running around in circles naked laughing as his bit beast tried to get up. 
“Michael when I get my hands on you” Trygle growled. The little Chibi looked at him as if he had just grown an extra head and started to run off. Trygle quickly got up and started to run after him. The other beast looked at each other and then at the mess Trygle was making in his wake.
“We have two options guys! Help him or sit back and watch and get are butts kicked by him and Dranzer when she gets back” said Dragoon. When another three clothes rack fell, all the beasts ran off in that direction, foolishly, leaving the trolley with six Chibis behind.
 
Tyson had been dumped back in to the trolley looked out thought the bars down at Kai.     
“Kai mine?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you love me?”
A faint blush rose from his cheeks “Yeah”
“Push” said Tyson as he shook the trolley.
Lee come walking up to the others and stared as Ray and Kai started to push the trolley.
“What you doing?” he asked
“Going to push them! Want to help?” asked Ray
Lee nodded and he ran over to Ray and started to push as well. The trolley started to move slowly and then speeded up as the three Chibis started to run. Kenny had liked the slow and stead pace but as it started to go faster he started to whimper and cry, but these were covered by Tyson’s and Max’s whoops of joy and cries to go faster. People jumped out of the way of the speeding trolley with the crying chibis, others did not move out of the way fast enough got run over and landed in displays or the freezers of food.
“Where do you want to go?” asked Kai at the three caged Chibis.
“Find pushies first then find Dranzer” shouted Tyson 
“Ok”
The trolley screeched as it went round a corner sharply. The three boys pushing the trolley were starting to run out of breath decided to jump on, and join in the ride so they could get they breath back. Kai leaned over the side and called out to the stupid people.
“Move! Move you stupid people! We’re coming thought!” All the chibis were laughing now, even Kenny. The trolley started to slow down so Ray and Lee started to push again when they noticed Kai wasn’t helping them. Instead he was still cling to the side trying very hard to get to Tyson who was leaning over and blowing kisses to the grey hair Chibi. 
“KAI!” shouted the two cat like Chibis.
“What?” asked Kai innocently.
 “THERE THEY ARE!” shouted two very guff voices. The Chibis looked up at to very big security guards and they looked angry.
“Ah Oh!” all the Chibis said in chorus. Kai quickly jumped in to the trolley as Ray and Lee pushed for all their worth. The trolley was going at an even faster speed then before as the two offices chased after them. As if in a panic both Lee and Ray ran off in another direction leaving the trolley to speed down one of the lanes.  The two officers followed Ray and Lee, nearly gaining on them, when the two Chibis gave them the slip and hid behind a huge pile of boxed doughnuts. When they were sure they were safe they came out and looked around for the others.
“Do you think they’ll be ok? Asked Lee
“Sure! Hey lets take everyone a present” said Ray as he pulled out one of the boxes of doughnuts. There was a loud sound and when both Chibis looked up a wave of Doughnuts fell on top of them.
“AAAAAHHHHHHH” They both screamed as the doughnuts surrounded them.
 
The trolley was still going at fast speed; the Chibis inside all curled up together screaming. Suddenly there was a huge thud, a small scream, and then the trolley tripped over sending the Chibis flying. Tyson, Kai and Max landed on something soft that groaned loudly as they hit it.
“HEY! It’s Dranzer!” smiled Tyson as he recognized the red haired bit beast who, was lying on the floor with him and the others on her lap. She had slight stars floating around her head as she clang to a bag in her right hand. She looked up at them and groaned again.
“What happened?”
“Michael was being bad and beasts went after him, he was Nanky” giggled Max.
“That doesn’t explain why you’re here” said Dranzer as she stood up making the Chibis fall to the floor.
“We wanted to find you and the pushies” explained Tyson “Ray and Lee ran away when the yelling men chased us”
Dranzer slapped her forehead “I’m gone for five minutes and you guys already cause trouble”
A loud crying sound suddenly caught they attention and Dranzer and the Chibis realized that Kenny was not with them nor was he in the trolley.   
“Quick find him otherwise Dizzy will have our guts for garters” said Dranzer as she began to look thought the pushies. The Chibis followed suit throwing pushie after pushie to the floor.
“Kai what does gut for garters mean?” asked Max
“I don’t know but it sounds painful”  
Looking thought a group of Charmander pushies, Dranzer found the crying Kenny. He wasn’t hurt just scared of the pushie. Dranzer picks him up and walks over to the fallen trolley and puts it up right. She places Kenny in to the baby seat and then turns to the other Chibis.
“Right, lets go and find Ray and Lee before they cause any trouble and then we’ll find the others”
The chibis nodded and one by one were placed in the trolley with out making a sound. Dranzer had just picked up her bag when a security office came up to her.
“Excuse me miss but are these yours?”
Dranzer looked at what the officer was holding and groaned. Ray and Lee were covered in different colour icing, chocolate and dirt. Ray was holding on to a slightly squashed box. Both Chibis waved at Dranzer, smiling happily. 
“There not mine!” growled Dranzer “but I’ll take them back to their bea…guardians officer thank you” 
“When will you people learn? Chibi may be cute…but turn your back for a second and they will destroy you!” lectured the officer waging his finger at Dranzer as she put the two dirty chibis in with the others. 
“Yes I understand thank you”
“I mean look at that one” he continued pointing at Kai. “He looks like a right devil that one!”
There was a sudden whoosh and the office gasped as Dranzer wrapped a hand around the officer’s neck her eyes glowing bright red.
“THAT ONE IS MINE!” she screeched her teeth becoming sharp. “And he is a good boy! Better then you’ll ever be!”
The officer gasped and gaped for a while before passing out. Dranzer allowed him to sink to the floor, and was grateful that no one else was around. The chibis gasped and then suddenly started to cheer. Dranzer shook her head and started to push them along.
 
“I can’t believe it took all of us to get one Chibi” moaned Drigger rubbing his know bruised head.
“I can believe it took four of us to hold him down while the rest of us change him” added Dragoon rubbing his now sore arm. Chibi Michael had given them a run for they money. He hid underneath clothes racks; he knocked over displays and ran in to people. When they finally caught him, it took Galleon, Trygle, Dragoon and Drigger to hold him down while the girls grabbed some clothes and put them on him.  Michael sat in Trygle’s arms now sucking his fingers, as he slowly started to nod off. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of blue shorts. They had just reached the place were they left the trolley and were horrified to see it missing.
“AAAAAHHHHHH WHERE ARE THE CHIBIS?” scream Dizzy as she suddenly turned on Trygle. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” She snatched the sleepy Michael off him and gave him to Dragoon as she wrapped her hands around Trygle’s throat.
“Dizzy let him go have you lost your mind?” asked Draciel as she tried to pull the Dark element beast off the fire one.
“It is ALL your faults” said a voice as all the beasts and Michael turned to see Dranzer pushing the trolley back with all the Chibis in it.   
“KENNY” shouted Dizzy as she released Trygle from her hold as she ran over to the Chibi picking him up, it was then she saw it. She let out a very high pitched scream, making everyone cover they ears as all the glass in the building smashed.
“Dizzy what it is?” asked Drigger as he cleared out his ears.
“It’s horrible! Oh you, poor thing!” cried Dizzy as she brushed Kenny’s hair away from his face. Dranzer looked at Kenny from over Dizzy’s shoulder.
“He looks ok”
“How can you say that? Look at it!”
“At what?”
“I think Dizzy’s on about that big red bump on Kenny’s head” said Draciel as she came closer. All the other bit beasts and Chibis lean over and looked at Kenny. Sure enough there was a large red bump on his forehead that stuck out like a warning sign on his head.
“It doesn’t look that bad Dizz!” said Dragoon as he went to touch the bump only to have Dizzy slap away his hand.
“Don’t touch it! You’ll make it worse!”
“Dizzy it’s a small bump, and look he’s fine” said Drigger. It was only then he noticed Ray and Lee.
 
“AAAAHHHHH what happened to them?” he asked
“They decide they wanted doughnuts but the doughnuts got them first” said Dranzer as Galleon picked Lee up from the trolley.
“Master Lee are you alright? You’re not hurt are you?”
“Me ok. Want a doughnut?” he asked holding out a sugar one for his bit beast. Galleon smiled brightly, his first present from his master. He took it and took a big bite of it.
“Delicious thank you”
“Can we get out of this place now?” asked Trygle sniffing the air distastefully.
“Hey Dranzer what have you got in the bag?” asked Draciel
“Nothing for you Ceil” the firebird said softly.
“THERE THEIR ARE!”  Shouted an old short fat man pointing at the beasts and the chibis, as a small group of police followed him “Those Chibis have ruined my store, and those kids have helped them as well as attacked one of my security offices.”  
“Right you lot, your coming with us” said one of the officers.
“Everyone, grab a Chibi and when I say now, run for it!” whispered Dranzer, as the others nodded.  The police came closer to them as the beasts backed off each holding they masters in they hands.
“NOW” shouted Dranzer as she suddenly burst in to flames sending fire arrows around the entire store allowing the others to get away. She quickly followed them as they ran thought the town until they reached the park.
“We are so going to be banished for this” moaned Drigger.
“No we won’t! We were defending our selves and are masters” said Dranzer
“But you burst in to flame Dranzer, they not going to forget that in a hurry” said Dizzy.
“Oh yes they will, unless they wished to be thrown off the force” said Dranzer with a smile.
“Huh?”
“I can see it now while writing a report “While making the arrest, one of the suspects burst in to flames, and threw fire around the store. We were shocked by this so much we allowed all the suspects to escape”
Everyone just smiled, then they giggled and then they started to laugh out load clutching they sides. Kai looked at Tyson in a questioning look. Tyson just shrugged and pointed to Dragoon and then pulled a crazy face, and Kai nodded. The beasts were all crazy.
 
“Dizz me want down” said Kenny pointing to the ground. The beasts looked around. They were out in an open field with a few trees around them. They were isolated and if anyone did see them, they would just see a punch of Chibis playing and a group of teenage/adults sitting watching them.  Putting the Chibis down, save Michael who was still asleep in Trygle’s arms, they watched as the Chibis ran off in to the long grass. It was the afternoon and the wind blow bitterly.
“If two of us get some wood, I can light us a fire” said Dranzer
“I’ll go” said Dragoon and Trygle at the same time, and then glared at each other.
“You can’t go! Your master needs you” said Dragoon pointing at the sleeping Chibi.
“I can leave him here, he’s asleep and he will be safe with Lady Dranzer” smiled Trygle.
“I’m NOT looking after him! But if you wish to leave him here Trygle he will be safe” said Dranzer in almost hissing tone. Trygle nodded and lay Michael on the floor with Dizzy and Galleon.  Dragoon and Trygle walked quickly in to the trees leaving Dranzer watching them with worried eyes. Trygle and Dragoon picked up twigs quietly and tried to stay out of each others way, at least that what Dragoon wanted.
“She’ll never love you, you know” said Trygle
“What?”
“Trygle faced Dragoon with a grin.
“Do you honestly believe that Dranzer has any feelings for a worthless, insignificant and ridiculous creature like you?”
“That’s funny coming from you” growled Dragoon
Trygle continued as if he did not hear.
“I mean think about it. Dranzer is up in the high circle with the elders and you…well you don’t even have a social scale do you?”
“I think I’d rather be Insignificant then be the one that licks the shit from an elder’s ass”
Trygle just smirked “I expected someone at your level to sink to using swear word to insult me”  
“I have a higher level then you when I and the others beat you and that technology crap at the American tournament”
“Ah but it wasn’t you was it? It was Draciel, who defeated me. Besides, as we all know, earth beasts have a higher statues then your worthless element”
Dragoon rushed towards Trygle with his fist raised but Trygle stopped him.
“Do that and it is banishment for sure Dragoon, as the rules state, no beast shall harm another, unless in the battlefield or for the sake of a master.”
Dragoon dropped his fist but the hatred in his eyes where like heated daggers and Trygle just laughed at him.
“You’re not even worth Dranzer’s spit Dragoon! Why don’t you just give up and find some dirty little storm creature like you and take her as a mate”
“Because I have only loved once and still love her” Dragoon’s form was shaking his voice was horsed and his eyes glowed “I have loved Dranzer since the beginning of time and nothing anyone can say will ever change that! Not you or the elders! NO ONE!”
“You are a fool and…” suddenly there was a huge burst of fire and it sent Trygle to the floor screaming in agony. Dragoon looked at where the fire ball came from and saw Dranzer standing over Trygle, smoke raising from her hand the other holding a bag. When Trygle finally recovered he stared in amazement at Dranzer.
“Lady Dranzer I…”
“You disgust me! Get out of my sight now!”       
“But Dragoon…”
“GET OUT NOW!” shouted Dranzer pointing to where the others were, her eyes glowing red with anger. Trygle quickly did as he was told, leaving Dranzer alone with Dragoon.
“How much did you hear Dranzer?” asked Dragoon sheepishly.
“A lot, if not everything”
“I see…Dranzer I…”
“He’s wrong you know”
“Huh?”
“All that stuff about you being worthless and stuff, it’s not true. Your one of the bravest Bit beasts I know Dragoon. Although you fight more with your heart then your head, you have great honour and you have my deepest…respect”  
Was respect what she meant? Or was she covering up something much deeper.
“Dranzer I…”
“I’ve got something for you”
“What?”
“It’s not much, but I knew you wanted one”
Dranzer pulled out a baseball cap. It was blue and red like his master Tyson, but unlike his, it had a blue dragoon on the fount with writing saying “Dragon’s rule”. Dragoon started at the cap and then at Dranzer. Her face was getting darker from the shadowy blush. He took the cap in his shaking hands and put it on like his master does so his fringe stuck out.
“Thank you Dranzer, it’s perfect”
“Your welcome, I just…” Dranzer did not finish her sentence as Dragoon had taken her hand and kissed it.  Suddenly they were looking in to each others eyes. Rubies looking in to Sapphires. The storm moved closer to the raging fire, it’s lips barely touching the fire hot skin when someone called out”
“DRANZER! COME QUICK ITS KAI”
 
TO be continued…