Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ One for All and All for Chibis!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Chapter six: One for All and All for Chibis!! 
 
Before any of them could truly hurt Dragoon, Kenny started to cry. Dizzy moved as fast as a blur to Kenny’s room to calm the crying Chibi. Next Max started to cry out that he was scared of the dark and that he wanted Ray. Draciel ran in to Max’s room turning on the light.
“Want Ray” Maxie cried holding his arms out to Draciel. Draciel picks the boy up with his two pushies as well as a blanket to cover the naked Chibi. She carried him in to Ray’s room. Placing the blonde Chibi next to the long black hair one, Draciel quickly tucked them under the blankets and said goodnight, not before noticing that Ray instinctively curled up to Max rapping an arm around him. Drigger and Dranzer were taking it in turns punching Dragoon, when Chibi Kai, naked, came out of his room.
“Want Bathroom”
“You know where it is” said Dragoon
“Need help”
Drigger’s and Dragoon’s eyes looked at Dranzer, while she looked from one to the other.  
“What? Don’t look at me. You two are both boys you take him”
“You’re his bit Beast!” argued Dragoon from the fall.    
“Yes…he’s your master” agreed Drigger
Kai was more of less bouncing up and down on the spot holding his little thingy. Dranzer sighed dramatically and picked up her small master and quickly picked up the busting Chibi and went in to the bathroom. A few minutes later She came out carrying the dozy Kai in her arms, with Kai’s head on her shoulder. Both male beasts looked at her grinning; she just pulled a face at them as she made her way back to Kai’s room. Before putting him to bed; she put Kai’s black top on the Chibi Kai. Chibi Kai was too tried to argue that he wanted Tyson’s red jacket, and allowed Dranzer to put his black top on. Dranzer placed him in the bad as Kai crawled over to Tyson who was holding his Dragoon Pushie. Dranzer looked at the Pushie and then at Kai.
“We’ll see if we can get you a pushie tomorrow Kai, if you want one, that way you won’t feel left out”
“No thank you! My Ty is my pushie” and he lay down to sleep a hand holding Tyson’s hair possessively. Dranzer walked out quietly leaving the door open slightly knowing that Kai was scared of the dark as well.  She walked in to the living room and saw the others sitting down looking expectedly at each other. Dizzy sat with Kenny in her lap, the red haired Chibi was a sleep.
“What are we going to do Dranzer?” asked Draciel
“There is not much we can do” muttered Dragoon as he slid down the sofa.
“YOU do not say anything!” roared Drigger pointing a finger accusingly “It’s because of YOU this happened!”
“Drigger please…no violence!” whispered Dizzy as Chibi Kenny stirred.
“It does not matter whose fault it was” said Dranzer, now all eyes on her. “The problem at hand is that our masters are now Chibis. This means we have to break a couple of rules as we are the only ones who can look after them”
“Can we not call Mr Dickinson? Or Tyson’s Grandpa?” asked Draciel
“Why? The spell only last twenty four hours we can handy it. Besides getting either of the old men would take longer then that so there is no point!”
“We can not break the rules Dranzer!” growled Drigger “The elders are already angry at us for showing ourselves to Kai’s grandfather. They only let us off because we were technically protecting them”          
“And we’re technically protecting now” said Dranzer “As long as we keep a low profile we should be fine”
“Oh sure keep a low profile! Five bit beast in human from looking after five destructive chibis! It’s the end of the world as we now it” groaned Dragoon hiding his face in his hands. Drigger looked murderous at Dragoon and Dranzer quickly spoke.
“Lets us go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow and we need all the energy we need to maintain our human forms”
They all nodded and in four flashes of light, Dranzer, Drigger, Dragoon and Draciel retuned to they blades. Dizzy walked slowly to Kenny’s room and placed Kenny back in to bed. Worried that he would rolled out Dizzy used her powers to make a golden cage around the bed. She kissed Kenny goodnight and returned to the laptop.
 
Kai woke still clutching Tyson’s hair. Tyson had curled over in the night and his face was now resting on Kai’s tummy. Kai smiled happily that his Ty was so close and pulled his hair gently waking the smaller Chibi. Chibi Tyson eyes slowly opened and he started at the Chibi face of Kai and he smiled wildly then frowned slight rubbing his eyes.
“Kai! You still love me?” he asked in a timid voice.
Chibi Kai kissed Chibi Tyson briefly on the lips and hugged the smaller Chibi.
“I always love my Ty”
Tyson hugged back “Kai mine”
They stared like that for a while and then Tyson turned to the door.
“Lets get the others Kai, and then we can play”
“You play with me first” said Chibi Kai sulkily as he followed Tyson out the door.
“I’ll only play with you” said Tyson taking Kai’s hand as they walked to Ray’s room. Chibi Kai blushed but was happy as they went in to Ray’s room. Both Chibi’s noticed that the bed was too high for them to get on, but also noticed that the sheets were pulled out. Both grinning they pulled the sheets as hard as they could as Max and Ray slowly went over the edge. Kai and Tyson moved out of the way as the two other Chibis fell to the floor.
 
Maxie and Ray groaned and pulled themselves out of the sheets. Tyson started down at them with his hands on his little hips.
“Wwwwaaaaaakkkkeee up” he said it a sweet annoying voice. Chibi Kai stood slightly behind Tyson his arms crossed his little chest. Ray’s large golden eyes opened up and he stretched out like a cat. Maxie’s large illegal blue eyes opened also, but the first thing they looked for was Ray. 
“You up pretty Ray?” he asked looking as the stretching boy.
“Yep” said Ray as he sat up and took Maxie’s hand. “Why did you wake us up?” he asked in a curious voice.
“Its’ time too get up lazy” said Kai, not liking the way Maxie was staring at Tyson, took the end of Tyson’s ponytail in one of his hands.
“Lets get Kenny” said Tyson as he helped Maxie up. Ray followed suit and noticed something.
“Why are you wearing those?” he asked pointing at Tyson and Kai’s tops, which reached they small ankles, while he and Max were naked.
“Naky better Ty” said Maxie “Take it off”
“Really? Ok!” said Tyson as he grabbed the end of this T-shirt but Kai stopped him and glared at Max.
“You don’t call MY Ty, Ty, you call him Tyson! And Naky is not better! It’s cold!”
Max backed away and hid slight behind Ray and took a hold of Ray’s ponytail. Ray walked up to Kai and glared back.
“You leave Maxie alone!”
Kai just glared back and went back to Tyson and took his hand and dragged the small Chibi out of the room. Maxie looked like his was going to cry as he reached for his green top, but Ray stopped him.
“If you want to be naky, you be naky! Ignore Meany Kai!” Maxie nodded and hugged Ray.
“Let’s get Kenny” Ray said as he walked out of the room with Max following holding his ponytail in one hand.
  
Being as quite as they could, their walked down the corridor to Kenny’s room. Walking over to Kenny’s bed Ray and Kai stood still and lifted Tyson and Max on to they shoulders so they could climb over the gold fence.  Shaking Chibi Kenny gently they waited for him to wake. When Kenny woke he went to call out to them but Tyson covered his mouth and gestured to be quite. Kenny nodded and followed Max and Tyson over to the edge to where Kai and Ray were waiting. Lifting Kenny over the edge Tyson and Max lowered him and allowing Ray and Kai to catch him. Then the two small Chibis jumped of the bed landing on their feet.
“Kai mine, I’m hungry” said Tyson as he and the others left Kenny’s room.
“You’ll always hungry” laughed Ray “Lets go to the kitchen! Me and Kai will make Breakfast while you and Maxie play with Kenny” said Ray.
So while Ty and Maxie played with Kenny, Ray and Kai went in to the kitchen. Luckily for the two chibi’s the bowls and the cereal was in the bottom cupboards but spoons were in one of the top drawers and the milk was a heavy carton. Kai got three bowels out, two large ones and one very small one for Kenny, the others will share. Ray pulled out the cornflakes and poured half the box in the bowls and the other half on the floor. Both boys carried the milk over and started to pour it in to the bowels but of course most of that ended up on the floor as well. Both Chibi’s looked up at the drawer and scratched they heads.
“I’ll lift you up and you’ll get them” said Kai holding out his hands. Ray nodded and placed one foot in Kai’s cupped hands and climbed up to the draw and grabbed three spoons. Carrying in the bowels the five Chibi’s sat down to eat watching Gummi Bears. Tyson quickly feed Kenny the mushy Cornflakes as Kai feed him and himself from the bigger bowel. Max took it in turned to feed each other as they watched the bouncing bears on the screen.   
 
Dizzy woke up later then usual and listened for a few moments for Kenny when she heard nothing she grew worried. She came out of the laptop and saw the empty bed, and did what any other overprotective bit beast would do…scream!
//DRANZER, DRACIEL, DRIGGER DRAGOON WAKE UP! CHIBI KENNY IS GONE! //
Dranzer, Drigger and Drigger shot from the blades in record timing and shot in to the living room with Dizzy running from Kenny’s room. All the beast skid to a halt and stared down at the chibi’s in amazement. They were all jumping up and down in fount of the TV.
“It seems they are a lot more resourceful then we gave them credit for” smiled Drigger.        
Suddenly Dragoon slowly walked out of Tyson’s room, bags under his eyes, as he walked in to kitchen.
“Morning Dragoon” smiled Draciel
“Morni…AHAHAHAHAH” shouted Dragoon as he skidded on the floor and landed flat on his face. All the Chibis burst out laughing as the beast ran over to see how Dragoon fell. Looking down at the mess and then back at the Chibis they began to wonder what they’ve gotten themselves in to. Dizzy watch over the Chibi as the watched the Super hero hour as Dragoon and Drigger clean up the mess in the kitchen and Draciel and Dranzer looked for the Chibi clothes. As soon as the clothes were found it was decided that the Chibis needed a bath.
“I’m going to bath Kenny in the sink. He’s to small to go in the bath with the others”
“You’re not suggesting that we go in there ourselves as well” said Dranzer a dark blush rising to her face.
“Well we can’t leave to bath themselves they might slip in the water and drowned.” Reasoned Dizzy “So which two will do it?”
The four other beasts stared at each other. Dragoon cracked his knuckles, Drigger bowed slightly, Dranzer glared at the other and Draciel wore a not so innocent smile.
“Rock, Paper and scissors. I love this game!” smiled Tyson as he and the other Chibi’s watched. The four beasts placed thy fists in the middle and shook them in time to the words.
“Marks get set…” said Dragoon
“SHOOT” shouted Draciel
Drigger and Dragoon both sweat dropped as Dranzer and Draciel pulled out to pairs of scissors and they had pulled out paper.
“Its better this way anyway, you’re all boys so you too can get in the bath with them” said Dizzy
“But I don’t need one! I had one the other day” said Dragoon pleadingly.
“I don’t think licking yourself in your Dragon form Dragoon passes as a bath” said Dranzer with a smirk making Draciel laugh.
“Ok Chibis its time for a bath” said Drigger as he approached the chibis. As if the was Bath was a shotgun the Chibis bladebreakers shot of in different directions.
“Run away chibis on the run” laughed Dragoon as he chased after Tyson. Draciel easy caught Max but Kai and Ray were both harder as they were bigger and had better reflexes.
 
After at least ten minutes the four chibis and the two male beasts were locked in the bathroom. Dragoon quickly removed Tyson and Kai’s tops as Drigger started to run the water. 
“You realize that we too have to remove are clothes” said Drigger as he removed his top, showing the strong muscles beneath it covered in Tiger strips.
“I’m keeping my boxers on” said Dragoon as he removed his own T-shit.
“Surly you’re not embarrassed of your body, Dragoon” laughed Drigger.
“No! I just don’t feel comfortable in this situation” blush Dragoon who quickly turned away as Drigger removed his pants. Suddenly Dragoon’s shorts and boxers where pulled down, and Dragoon looked down in horror at his master, Chibi Tyson, who stared up at him grinning while the other Chibis laughed. Kai hands Dragoon a bottle of “bubble works” and told him it is for Tyson.
“No! No bubbles” said Drigger “Just a quick bath then out”
Max and Tyson put the water works on at full blast and Ray and Kai stared at the two beasts.
“Drigger, I is ordering you to put bubbles in” ordered Ray          
Drigger was slightly shocked at being order to do something by a Chibi and looked over to Dragoon for help but he only shrugged.
“We can’t argue with our masters” he said simply.
Drigger sighed and poured the blue bubble liquid in. When the sea of bubble form started to raise Tyson and Max stopped crying. When the bath was ready Dragoon got in first and took Tyson in with him. Kai got in next along with Max, followed by the carried Ray and Drigger. The two bit beast had to place their legs on top of each other as the bath was small and the Chibis fitted nicely in the middle of two sets of legs. Each quickly cleaning two chibis each, Drigger and Dragoon allowed the chibis to play whiled the talked.
“So what is going on between you and Dranzer, Dragoon?”
“Don’t follow” said Dragoon suddenly interested in the tiles.
“You know what I mean! You two were close before the elders scattered us though out the globe and now you two are back together again I was wondering if you were as close as you were back then?”
There was a silent pause between them, although the chibis were making enough noise to wake the dead.
“I don’t know Drigger. I really do like her and I think she cares for me. But the elders and the rules”
“Which rule?” 
“The element rule! No beast with contrasting elements can be together. Fire to Fire, Water to Water, Storm to Storm”
“I see, and with you being a storm beast and Dranzer a fire, it’s impossible by the elders stranded” 
“Yeah! It’s because of the rule breaking that the elders scattered us in the first place!”
“They scattered us because our race was becoming to intermit with the humans instead of our own race Dragoon, we started to die out, so the elder scattered us and forbid us to have any real strong relationships with our masters other then servant and master”
Dragoon’s mouth dropped and looked in amazement at Ray. “How do you know?”
“You forget I was part of the council back then, I knew all of the elders business” 
“Is there a rule that’s stops you from taking Draciel as your mate? I mean your both earth based elements, so that’s not stopping you”
“What makes you think I like Draciel that way?” asked Drigger
Dragoon pulled as face as he quickly grabbed Tyson before he slid under. “Don’t talk to me as if I’m an idiot! You maybe good at hiding your feelings Drigger but your feelings for her are as clear as mine for Dranzer”
“I think we should get out know” said Drigger quickly as he picked up Ray and got out of the bath and turned and got Max. Dragoon quickly followed suite and grabbed Drigger’s arm.
“You haven’t answered me”
“I have nothing to say”
“Hey I just poured out my soul you can have the courtesy to pour yours”     
Drigger sighed and rubbed his neck. “Draciel is too young for me”
“No she not, She’s only 500 years younger then me and there is only what…three hundred years between you and me”
“She is 8 hundred years between us, which in human terms isn’t much and its even less in our teams but the fact is she is at least 200 hundred years out of…”
“Adulthood? At the legal age to mate!” smirked Dragoon “Drig…no one follows THAT rule anymore!”
“I do! I like to keep my honour if you don’t mind”
The Chibi started to giggle loudly from underneath they towels and started to sing.
“Drigger and Draciel sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g.” the song quickly changed using Dragoon and Dranzer’s names.
“Oh! I bet you guys think that well funny don’t you” glared Dragoon at the four nodding Chibis.
“Remember Dragoon we can’t kill them!” growled Drigger.
“Yeah lets just get them dressed and be done with it!” said Dragoon as he grabbed Tyson’s clothes. After another ten minute struggle, as Max did not want to wear his clothes and it was only wearing any because Ray was the one that dressed him. As they came out of the bathroom all full dressed they heard Dranzer and Draciel arguing in the living room. On the living room table was a pile of coins and a small pile of notes.
 
“This is stealing Dranzer!” said Draciel
“How can it be stealing? It’s our masters money and we’re spending it one the masters.” Argued Dranzer
“Dran’er where’s my blade?” Kai asked as he ran over to his beast who quickly picked him up in to her lap.
“Here, I put it on some string so that you could wear it and not lose it” said Dranzer as she tried her blade around Kai’s neck.
“What is you arguing about?” he asked
“Over Dranzer stealing all your money to spend it” said Draciel
“No I’m not!” hissed Dranzer “All I’m saying is, that if we go out and need something all the masters have pitched in with what’s left of the money”
“It’s still wrong” said Draciel “We don’t need it”
“Draciel, do you know how to cook?” asked Dranzer
“No”
“Neither do the rest of us. So its take out to night and for that we need money”    “We could always try and cook” suggested Dragoon “I don’t like the idea of using our masters money either”
“I think we should only use the money in case of an emergency” said Drigger
“I second that idea” said Dizzy who was holding Kenny in her arms.
Dranzer sighed and looked around the living room “Where are the Chibis?”
All of them were suddenly on their feet looking around the room, when they heard Kai and Ray.
“It’s mine”
“Is not! It’s Tyson”
“My Ty gave it to me”
“No he did not! You stole it”
“Did not”
“Did too”
“Its Mine”
Dranzer and Drigger quickly walked in to Tyson room and found they master’s playing tug-a-war with Tyson’s red jacket.
“Not the red jacket thing again” muttered Dranzer
“Dran’er Ray won’t give me my Jacket” moaned Kai
“It’s not yours its Tys” spat Ray
Kai let go of the jacket making the cat Chibi fall on his bottom. “YOU don’t call him Ty! Only me allowed to do that”
“Still not your jacket thought”
“Is too, give it to me, its mine!” said Kai as he tried to snatch it off of Ray.
“Master Ray please return the Jacket to Kai” asked Drigger
“But it’s not his” argued Ray
“Do you remember when Kai was first a Chibi? He won that Jacket off of Tyson and in the end Tyson gave it to him” explained Dranzer seeing her master trying hard not to cry, his hands still on the jacket. Ray stood up still holding most of the jacket before dumping it on the floor.
“You don’t deserve a friend like Ty” Ray said as he marched out of the room. Kai’s little cherub face creaked and he started to weep, loudly.  
 
Dranzer looked at Drigger as he nodded and left, leaving Dranzer with her weeping master. She fell to the floor on her knees and hugged the Chibi.
“Let it out Master Kai. It’s ok!” Said Dranzer as she strokes his hair. “I think Ray is a little upset that is all” 
When her Chibi master did not answer her and continued to cry in to her top, Dranzer sighed and slid on to her bottom and arranged Kai so he sat on her lap. She was no good at the emotion stuff but her master needed her for something different then bladeing for a change, and did not wish to ruin her chance of becoming a better friend to her master.
“Ty is my friend Dranzer” sniffed Chibi Kai wiping his eyes.
“I know, and I know you love Tyson very much. I know you love him so much that you don’t want to share him, but it just does not work that way” 
“Huh?” Kai’s large brown eyes looked up at Dranzer’s ruby one in confusion.  
“Tyson has the right to play and talk to how he wants too Kai, you can’t stop him, and if you tried to stop him he’ll hate you. But if your nice to him and share him, he’ll like you a lot more”
Kai looked at Dranzer with amazement for a moment and then ran from her holding the jacket close to him as he ran out of the room.
“Kai? Master Kai!” shouted Dranzer as she ran after her Chibi master, wondering if she had hurt his feelings.
 
Dragoon and Draciel searched the apartment for their missing masters, and found them laughing loudly in Max’s room. Along the walls, which were once plan, were now covered in various colours and in verity of sharps and sizes and there on the bed were Tyson and Max holding at least five different colour felt pens.
Draciel looked as if she was about to break out laughing at the two Chibis who looked as if they’ve done the most wondrous thing. Dragoon felt his blood boil, he had just washed those two and now they were covered in felt pen. Not only did that felt pen not come out on walls.
“Tyson! It you weren’t my master…” Dragoon growled clenching his fists. 
Tyson’s eyes watered and he clapped his hands together and looked up at Dragoon.
“Dragoo? you don’t love me anymore?”
//Don’t look at him Dragoon, you’ll lose// said Draciel telepathically.
But it was too late! Dragoon had looked down and was adsorbed in to Tyson’s blue eyes. He sighed dramatically and slapped his forehead.
“I give up! I’m going back to my blade” he muttered as the two small chibis high five each other. Suddenly the sulking Ray pushed his way in between the two beasts and walked over to Maxie and hugged him tightly.
“What wrong Ray kitty?” asked Maxie teasingly.
“Kai’s a meany” he sighed
“He is not” shouted Tyson
“He is! He took your jacket if you remember and never gave it back!” Ray shouted back. Max not wanting to see Ray  fight started to scratch behind Ray’s ear, which was Ray’s pleasure spot, making Ray forget Tyson and started to purr and nuzzle back in to Max. Drigger who had watched the whole scene behind Draciel shook his head.
“It seems my master needs to learn some self control when it comes to that spot” he grumbled. Draciel arched an eyebrow and followed her master’s example, and started to stoke Drigger’s soft spot. Drigger started to purr loader then his master and started to lean closer to Draciel. Dragoon covered his mouth to hold back his laughter.
“So much for self control huh Draciel?” he scoffed. Draciel just smiled as she continued to scratch. Suddenly someone pushed though the beasts and walked over to Tyson.
 
It was Kai, his face still slightly red and his eyes slightly puffy. In his arms was Tyson’s jacket folded up neatly as he handed it out to the blue hair Chibi.
“Ty…I mean Tyson I did not give this back too you when I was a Chibi and I’m sorry! And I’m sorry if I was acting mean…I’m sorry” Kai bowed and looked down at the floor and waited to see what Tyson would say. Unexpectedly he felt the warm martial of Tyson’s jacket placed around his shoulders. He looked up at the smiling Tyson who was putting the jacket on him.
“You need it more then me silly; your arms will be cold.” Tyson leaned over and whispered in to Kai’s ear “I love you Kai mine”
Kai’s faced beamed as he hugged Tyson as hard as he could. Dragoon and Draciel looked shocked at what Kai had just said and turned around to see Dranzer standing in the hallway leaning against the wall with her eyes closed and arms crossed.
“What did you say to him Dranzer?” asked Drigger who was a little miffed that the fire birds master had interrupted his scratch.
“None of your business Drigger” she said in a flat tone.
“Whatever you told him to do Dranzer it worked!” said Dragoon looking at his master hugging Kai back.  Dranzer walked up to the door frame and stared in with a smile.
“Good and hopefully they’ll be that way when they change back.”
“Kind of like those two?” pointed Draciel at Max and Ray. Both were on the floor Ray lying in Max’s lap, still purring loudly as Max continued to stroke him. The four beasts laughed gently at the pair but their attention soon turn to the walls.
“What are we going to do about this?” asked Drigger.     
“Leave it” said Dragoon
“Leave it?” said the other three
“Well it’s not our mess! It’s theirs! We can’t clean up everything our masters do!” said Dragoon. Dranzer looked at the mess.
“It would be a lot of hard work!” she added.
“And we really don’t know how to do DIY” Drigger commented.
“And we’re doing a lot for them already” said Draciel
“So we’re agreed…we’ll leave it! And don’t tell Dizzy otherwise she’ll will be making us clean it up” said Dragoon as he handed his hand out. The others placed their hands on top of his and promised not to bring the mess up again.
“What about them?” asked Draciel pointing to the Chibis.
“We have to get them out of here before they destroy the place.” Said Dragoon as he went over and tried to pull Tyson out of Kai’s possessive hold.
“How about the park” said Dranzer “Big space little the monsters…I mean Masters run wild!”
“That’s a good idea” said Drigger as he picked Ray off of Max’s lap getting clawed for his trouble.
“Do you think Dizzy will go for it?” asked Draciel holding her now on the verge of crying Max.
 
“Absolutely not!” said Dizzy placing Kenny on the floor.
“Why not?” asked the other four beasts and the chibis. Dizzy looked at Kenny how was crawling over to the others.
“We can’t be seen in a park and out about town either! We barely pass the human mark!” she said
“That’s because we’re not trying to be human! If we dampen our powers completely and act human very few people will notice” said Drigger
“Also if we split in two groups, it will cut our chances of getting caught” added Dranzer.
“I don’t think we should! The park is full of bullies…” began Dizzy
“There was one” argued Draciel
“Strange animals”
“What the hell do you think we are? We BIT BEASTS for the elder’s sakes!” said Dragoon.
Unseen by the beasts Tyson started to whisper to his fellow chibis, as they parted their all giggled.
“Park! Park! Park! Park! Park! Park! Park! Park!” they started to chant even Kenny.
“See Dizzy even your own master wants to go so its all settled” smiled Dragoon as he picked up Chibi Kenny and handed him to Dizzy, who looked as if she was about to go in to an attack. Yet as they got ready to go there was a loud knock at the door. They all started at each other in a panic.
“What do we do?” asked Draciel looking nervously at the door.
“One of us has to answer it” said Dizzy as the knocking continued.
“Dranzer, you open it!” said Dragoon pushing the fire bird to the door.
“WHAT? Why me?” she asked
“Because you’re the leader”
“Since when?”
“Since about 2 seconds ago now answer the door!”
 
“Do you think their in?” asked Michael of the all stars, as he stopped knocking. Lee of the White Tigers looked at the door and nodded.
“The guy down stairs that stands by the door said that they haven’t come out and he’s been there all day. So they must still be in there” 
//I’m getting bad vibes from this place// said Galleon staring at the door.
//I know what you mean, what are the beasts in there doing?// said Trygle
Suddenly the door opened and out came a girl about their age. She was tall with fiery red hair and golden streaks.
“Hello beautiful!” said Michael “Is this the bladebreakers place?”
“It is but they are unavailable at the moment, I’m sorry” she said quickly as she started to close the door but Lee stuck his foot in it.
“We want to see them miss; we’ll wait inside if that’s alright”
“The boys are unable to see anyone today come back tomorrow” said Dranzer still trying to close the door.
“Dranzer who is it?” came a boy’s voice from the room
“Dragoon shut it” hissed another girl.
“Dranzer? Dragoon? Kai and Tyson’s bit Beasts? WHAT IS GOING ON?” shouted Michael as he slammed the door opened with Lee sending Dranzer to the floor with a thud.  Both boys went storming in to the living room where they got the shock of they lives. Standing in fount of them were two boys, one that looked like a human version of Sonic the hedgehog the other looked liked a slightly older version of Ray with white hair. By their feet sat four chibis, each one looking a lot like a member to the bladebreakers. In fact the more Lee looked at the Chibi version of Ray, the more he was certain that it was. Michael looked from the chibis to the two boys and then he noticed two girls sitting down. One with long blond hair, golden eyes with two bat wings on her back. The other was clearly the youngest as she was so small, with large violet eyes and dark purple hair. 
“What’s going on here?” he asked in bewilderment.
“Do we tell him Dranzer or should we just show them the door?” asked Dizzy as she got up. She did not like Michael and Lee, she though they were both bigots.
“We should tell them, they could help us out!” said Dragoon as he lunched in to the story about how they masters became chibis. Lee and Michael took this in their mouths opening and closing like goldfish.
“Then I said the words for a joke right? Next thing we know all five of them were Chibis again” said Dragoon.
“Man this is unreal! I’m glad Judy is not here, she would go mad over Max”
“She would, he is her son after all” said Draciel
“You said we could help you Dranzer. What do you mean help?” asked Lee. Dranzer started to tell him about they money problem while Michael bent down to get a better look at Chibi Tyson. Lifting Tyson’s chin with a finger, he smiled at the Chibi, who smiled back widely.
“Even as a Chibi Tyson, you’re really cute OW” cried out Michael clutching his butt as he watched a beyblade return to Chibi’s Kai’s hand. Chibi Kai glared at Michael and Michael returned it.
“Hello Kai!” he growled
“Leave Ty alone” warned Kai
“I didn’t touch him” said Michael
“Dranzer Kai is doing it again” said Ray pointing at the blue haired Chibi.
“Tatty Kat” hissed Kai
“Stop it both of you otherwise we don’t go to the park” warned Dizzy making both Chibis quite.
“Who can a few stupid words do this?” asked Lee looking at the Chibis once more.
“Like you said they stupid words I mean how had thought that saying “Treguna...Mekoites...Tracorum...Chibi...Satis...Dee” would ended up everyone being a Chibi?” said Dragoon who quickly covered his mouth, but it was too late. There was a loud BANG followed by a lot of smoke as the beasts tried to find they masters, as the Chibis screamed and cried. As the smoke cleared each beast grabbed they master and tried to calm them down but there were two new cries. Sitting in to piles of clothes sat Chibi Mike and Chibi Lee, both naked and crying.
“Oh no!” muttered Drigger
“Dragoon you’re explaining this to Galleon and Trygle” said Dranzer poking one finger in to his chest. Suddenly there were two flashes of light, one a dark gold and the other black. The two new chibis were picked up by two male bit Beasts. The one holding Chibi Mike was Trygle. He had long blond hair pulled back in to a ponytail wearing white pants and a yellow shirt. His eyes were amber colour and his skin was tanned. The other was wearing black leather outfit that fitted like a second skin. His long black mane and side burns were also black with grey streaks. His eyes were a black as moonstones and his name was Galleon.
“Do you five have any idea what kind of trouble you have gotten us in too?” Trygle asked as he tried to comfort his Chibi master.
“About as much as we’re in, and we’re in up to our necks” said Dragoon
“I am sorry about this Trygle” said Dranzer as she bowed slightly with Kai in her arms.
“It’s not your fault Dranzer. We fire birds take pride in our knowledge as the storm ones take pride in they big mouths.”
Dragoon growled “If our masters weren’t chibis I would take you right now and kick your sorry-“
“Grandmother” inputted Drigger not wanting to hear Dragoon swear in fount of the Chibis.
“Look you’re stuck with us now, so lets not bicker” said Dranzer “The first thing we need to do is get those Chibis some clothes. Then we all go to the park and discuss our next move”
Trygle looked at Galleon who simply nodded as he went back to playing with Lee.
“Very well Lady Dranzer, we’ll do things your way”
 
To be continued…