Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Tyson ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Dranzer: Thanks are also given to ChibiBoko and BlacKitten-Chan for joining her bayblade team.
Dragoon hold up sign: Bester of Death owns nothing but her two Muses in this Fic.
 
Chapter five: Tyson
 
Kai did not go to sleep until the late hours of the evening. He just could not understand it. He NEVER lost! He had figured out the voice he had been hearing was Dranzer’s but why did he sound like a girl? And why had he refused to fight?
//Your cold Kai and Tyson is freeing you. But you’re to scared to let yourself feel and your dragging me down with you//
Was him losing a punishment for what he had said to Tyson? Kai slowly opened the door to Tyson’s room and went in. Tyson was curled up under his blankets silently breathing instead of snoring. His long hair hid most of his sleeping face. Kai walked over and brushed the hair away.
“I…I can kinda guess what kind of Chibi you will be Tyson. Kind and affectionate. You’ll probably go off with Ray and Max but I just wanted you to know that…if you wanted, I’d gladly take care of you. Perhaps that all I want Tyson…to take care of you even if I don’t deserve it”
An unfamiliar wetness built up in Kai’s eyes and he quickly brushed them away as he went to bed. Kai woke the next morning in shock. Something very warm and wet pressed itself against his lips. The wetness dripped down his cheek bone and then down his neck. It was quite a sloppy kiss, and another one was planted on his forehead.
“Wwwwaaaakkkkke up!” a cooing voice sang to him. Kai smirked; he was not going to wake up that easy. A small soft kiss was planted on his nose and then a whisper in a sweet voice rang in his ear.
“Love you Kai”
Kai opened his eyes and allowed himself to really smile at the Chibi in fount of him. This Chibi like all the others was naked, and the slightly tanned skin showed promise of being very strong. Long blue hair floated around the Chibi giving him an innocent glow. What Kai could not get over were the blue eyes. They were deep and rich like the night sky that was filled with diamond stars. Kai pulled the naked Chibi in to his lap, and the Chibi rested his head against his bare chest.
“I…like you too Chibi Tyson”
Chibi Tyson yawned and curled in deeper to Kai for warmth.
“Still sleepy huh?” asked Kai looking down at the little boy. The boy nodded slowly as his eyes started to roll back.
“I guess then you don’t want breakfast?”
Tyson opened one eye and looked at Kai cutely with it.
“Pancakes?”
Kai sighed and shook his head “Kenny said you have to start eating properly Tyson”
Tyson sniffed and crawled out of Kai’s arms down to the other end of the bed were he curled up in to a ball to go to sleep. Kai felt ill, he had Chibi Tyson for a few minuets and he was already horrible to him. Well…screw Kenny it not like he paid attention to him anyway.  He got out of bed and picked the Chibi up, who yelp in shock.
“All right Tyson I’ll make your pancakes. But not a word to Kenny and the others ok?”
Tyson pressed his finger to his lips to show Kai that he would not make a sound, as Kai, who was only in his black boxers, carried the little one on his hip in to the living room. Tyson shivered and started to rub himself up against Kai did the older boy realized that his Ty was cold. He made a quick detour to Tyson’s room to grab Tyson’s yellow T-shirt.
“I would give you your red jacket Tyson but I’m afraid that is STILL Mine!” smirked Kai seeing the red jacket lying on the floor.
“Where other stuff?” asked Tyson
“It’s in Max’s room and I’m not going in there!” said Kai
“Why?”
“Because Ray is in there at the moment”
“Why?”
“Because Max was looking after him and took him to bed”
“Why?”
“Because…Max has deep feelings for him”
“Why?”
“Say that word again Tyson and you can for get about those Pancakes”
Tyson was quite as Kai pulled the yellow t-shirt over his head and carried him in to the kitchen. He placed Tyson on the counter and started to pull out the ingredients that he needed.
“Eggs, milk and flour…what else”
“Me help”
“Tyson NO!” shouted Kai but it was too late Tyson ripped opened the bag of flour. White smoke filled the air making Kai cough and splutter. When the smoke cleared Kai found Tyson covered head to toe in floor, the only thing clear was his blue eyes. Tyson began to sneeze cutely and shake the flour off. Kai sighed with annoyance and grabbed a tea towel and started to clean Tyson off.
“Man Tyson, you are such a…”
Tears started to fall down Tyson’s face as he turned slightly away from Kai. Kai started helplessly at Tyson as he continued to clean the little Chibi off.
“Tyson…Ty why are you crying?” he asked in a whisper.
“Not crying” sniffed the Chibi rubbing his eyes. “You’re mad at me! Only try and help”
Kai sighed again and picked Tyson up and hugged him tenderly.
“I’m not mad at you Tyson. You make me angry sometime but I can’t stay angry at you for long.”
Tyson smiled and hugged back as his stomach started to grumble.
Kai gave a small chuckle “Lets make these Pancakes before you waste away”
//Yea! Pancakes! Make sure you put a lot of syrup on them Ty// laughed Dragoon
//Dragoon you’ll make your self sick! Besides we have to battle today so don’t go stuffing your face, making you and your master ill// said Dranzer
//Dranzer, sweet fiery Dranzer, I know your jealous that your master is making Tyson and me breakfast, but please try not to get your feathers to ruffled//
//If I could leave this blade I would pour that syrup over your head!//
//Well its right there, no one is stopping you. Oh but wait you don’t want Kai to find out that you’re a girl. Oh well your sweet revenge will just have to wait//
Dranzer growled loudly but Kai was to busy with the frying pan to pay attention to her. Tyson was cleaning up the mess that he made with the flour and the small mess Kai made with the batter with a wet cloth Kai gave him.
“Lookie Kai. Clean!” said Tyson proudly putting his hands on his small hips.
Kai looked down at the flour and dirt covered Chibi and smiled.
“How can one Chibi get so dirt so quickly?” he thought
“That’s very good Ty, now do you want these Pancakes or not?”
“YEAH!!” said Tyson jumping up and down on the spot. Kai laid the pancakes on the plate and picked Tyson up. Sitting down with Tyson in his lap, Kai poured the warm Strawberry syrup over the pancakes and feed them to Tyson.  
//Yuck! I hate Strawberries// moaned Dragoon
//ha ha ha! Good thing too, you could use with losing some weight// smiled Dranzer
 
Slowly Ray woke from his sleep spiting out the hair of his ponytail. It was then he realized that he was only wearing a t-shirt that barely covered him and that half of his body was covering Max, who was lying beneath him who was also just wearing a T-shirt but thankfully a lot longer. Ray blushed deeply at his state of dress and decided it was for the best to go and get dressed. He slowly walked out of the room and was about to make a quick get away when he smelled the pancakes.
“Who’s cooking? It can’t be Tyson, one it’s too early and second he will be a Chibi. Kenny would have refused to cook something so unhealthy and Max is still asleep.  That leaves Kai…but somehow I don’t see him doing it either” thought Ray as he entered the kitchen. His eyes quickly turned to slits from the shocking if not cute scene before him. A dirty but really happy Chibi Tyson who face was covered with flour and strawberry syrup sat being fed but a smiling Kai. A smiling Kai? Ray doubled checked, yep Kai was smiling.
“Um good morning guys?” he said as he entered deeper in to the kitchen.
“RAY” shouted Tyson as he slid down Kai’s legs and ran in to Ray’s opened arms. Ray picked up and hugged the Chibi tightly only to have a sudden cold feeling come over him. As he looked up he could see Kai giving him a stern death glare that read “Put my Tyson down”.  Ray slowly put the Chibi down and smiled weakly at Kai.
“So you’re going to look after Tyson Kai?”
 “Well I can’t leave any of you jokers to do it”
“I looked after Max alright”
“That because you bride him with two pushies” smirked Kai
“I got him those Pushies to make him happy Kai. Just like you…”
“Don’t you dare finish that sentence” threatened Kai “and Tyson these Pancakes are going cold so do you want them or not?”
“Yea” smiled Tyson as he climbed back up Kai’s legs. Ray just glared at Kai for a moment and then went to get dressed. Kai glared after him and rapped a possessive arm around Tyson to stop him from moving from his lap. Tyson didn’t notice nor did he care, he had Kai and his pancakes. Kenny came shortly afterwards and face vaulted when he saw the mess as well as what Tyson was eating.
“KAI!” Kenny shouted “we are meant to be on a strict diet! We all agreed and yet you’re feeding Tyson pancakes!”
//yeah stupid pancakes with yucky strawberry syrup// moaned Dragoon
//Your still going on about that? // said Dranzer in disbelief.
“What I do with Tyson is none of your business Kenny! Tyson wanted pancakes, I gave him pancakes. And if Tyson later wanted ice cream then I will give him ice cream, is that clear” said Kai sharply.
“Why do I even bother with this team” moaned Kenny
“Chief no like pancakes?” asked Tyson as he pushed the pancakes towards Kenny.
“I do like pancakes Tyson, its just we’re not meant to be eating them”
“You have this one” said Tyson pointing to the last pancake.
“No thank you”
Tyson’s little body began to shake and the water works started to build up. Kai glared at Kenny and shoved the plate over to the boy.
“Tyson has offered you his last pancake Kenny, I suggest you eat it!” Kai voice held a warning and a threat, that Kenny quickly took the plate and started to eat it.
“YEA!! Kenny like, Kenny like!” bounced Tyson happily. Kai smiled as he stroked Tyson hair, bathing in Tyson joy. No one was going to upset HIS Tyson. Max walked in to the kitchen half asleep, until he saw Tyson. Tyson squealed with delight when he saw Max quickly jumped out of Kai’s grasp and ran over to the blonde boy. Kai was hurt that Tyson left him but his feelings soon turned back to jealously when he saw Max rubbed Tyson’s tummy making the Chibi laugh. He stood up abruptly and quickly snatched Tyson out of Max’s arms.
“You need a bath Tyson” he said as he strode over to the bathroom with Tyson under one arm. He started to run the bath water hot and twisted the cold water slowly so it would not be hot for Tyson. Tyson gently patted on Kai’s arm.
“Kai?”
“Yes Tyson?”
“Bubbles?”
“Huh?”  Kai did not understand the request at first “Oh wait you mean a bubble bath don’t you?”
Tyson nodded and looked at Kai with wide Chibi eyes. “Pwease?”
Kai smirked and rubbed Tyson’s tummy as Max did and was pleased when he got a loader laugh. He searched the cupboards for some bubble bath for his Tyson and when found pour the stuff in, creating a sea of form. Tyson laughed happily and tried to climb in the bath himself, T-shirt and all. Kai chuckled and took of Tyson’s t-shirt and his own black boxers and carried Tyson in to the bath with him. Kai grabbed the shampoo and washed the blue mass of hair that belonged to Tyson. When he tilted Tyson to wash the suds off Tyson let out a small scream.
“What’s wrong Tyson?” he asked worried that the shampoo had gone in Tyson’s eyes. Tyson continued to cry and held on to Kai as if for dear life. There was a knock at the door and Ray called though.
“Kai what’s wrong with Tyson?”
“I don’t know” Kai shouted back “All I did was tilt him back to wash him hair”
“Kai, Chibi’s don’t like being tilt back in water it scares them, they don’t feel safe” shouted Ray “Best to use a cup or something to rinse off the suds”
Kai pulled Tyson close to him and rubbed his back. “I’m sorry Tyson, I didn’t know”
Tyson hiccupped and rubbed his face against Kai’s chest. Kai reached over for the spear cup and started to wash away the suds in Tyson’s hair. Using the rose smelling soap, Kai quickly washed Tyson’s body as the water started to turn cold and most of the bubbles where gone. Rapping a small towel around his waist and a large one around his Tyson, Kai quickly went to his room to get dressed. Max had laid out Tyson’s new clothes and his beyblade, on Kai’s bed, and Kai was only slightly gratefully. Tyson sat and watched Kai get dress in record timing, and silently noticed the scars and bruises.  Once Kai was dressed in his usual attire he turned to Tyson, who looked down.
“What’s wrong Ty?”
“You all hurt”
“Huh?”
Tyson pointed to where he saw one of the bruises “You all bruised” Suddenly Tyson face lit up “I’ll kiss and make better”
Tyson kissed either side of Kai’s face and then kissed him in the middle of his chest where his heart was beating as a fast rate.
“You better now Kai?”
Kai smiled at the little Chibi and hugged him tightly “I’m always better when you’re with me Ty”
He dressed Tyson in the blue t-shirt and matching shorts with a pair of red trainers.
“There you go Ty” said Kai looking down at the Chibi “Now let’s brush your hair”
“Kai?”
“Yeah?”
“No pockets” said Tyson holding out his blade “Where can I put Dragoon?”
Kai thought for a moment and then walked over to his dresser where he pulled out a chain. It was a solid sliver chain and it was quite long. Kai took it over to Tyson and took the blade and thread the chain though one of gasps. Tyson cried out happily as Kai placed the necklace found his neck. Kai then picked Tyson up and sat him on the bed and started to brush his hair.
 
“What is up with Kai, Ray?” asked Max who was curled up next to the Chinese boy on the sofa.
“I don’t know Maxie!” Though Maxie was Max’s Chibi name, Ray called him it when they were alone and in private.  “For some reason He sees Tyson as his responsibility.  As Chibis you, me, Kenny, and Kai all chose who we wanted to be our guardians and we all got on with Tyson. And like the older Tyson, Chibi Tyson is just as friendly and affectionate, but it seems Kai’s not willing to share.”
“When Kai was a Chibi, he refused to allow anyone to look after him save Tyson. And when ever Tyson left Kai would scream until Tyson came back. He kept calling Tyson “My Ty” do you think there is something going on between those two?”
“There is something going on with Kai, but with Tyson I don’t know. He’s too hard to read and he’s sensitive.”  
“Do you think we should talk to Kai?”
“…I don’t know! Thought I think Tyson will let Kai know if he wants to be with us or not” Ray smiled at the though of a small Chibi ordering Kai about.
Suddenly from Kai’s room, came a very fast Chibi Tyson who, when he saw them, decided to jump on both of they laps.
“Hi Ray, Hi Maxie!” he laughed “Lookie what Kai did for me” as he showed them his blade on the sliver chain. Ray got a closer look at it and smiled.
“That’s really pretty Tyson”
“Tyson get your butt in here now” shouted Kai from his room.
“No!” Tyson shouted back “Want to play with Maxie and Ray”
“Fine I’ll come and get you”
Tyson quickly jumped off of Max and Ray’s laps, laughing, and ran over to a cupboard and hid inside it before Kai entered the room.  Kai’s eyes quickly scanned the room and he looked over at Max and Ray.
 
“Ok you two where is Tyson?”
Ray and Max decided to join in with Tyson and both said they did not know. Kai growled and started to turn the room upside down.
“Kai calm down!” shouted Ray as he got up to face the other blader. “Tyson is just a Chibi playing a game with you! No need to get mad at him”
“Mind your own business Ray if you know what’s good for you”
“Hey chill Kai, We all know you have a thing for Tyson but Tyson is allowed to be with other people if he wants.” Said Max as he joined Ray subconsciously taking his hand.
//Do your Masters have a death wish? He is furious!// shouted Dranzer at the other to beasts.
//How can he be furious at a Chibi?// asked Draciel
“Fine! If you two clowns want to look after Tyson, FINE!! I don’t need him anyway!” Kai started to walk back to his room when Tyson burst out of his hiding place in a fit of tears.
“KAI! DON’T LEAVE ME!! ME LOVE YOU!! DON’T BE MAD!! ME BE GOOD” Tyson cried grabbing hold of Kai’s leg as if it was life support. Kai knew he should kick the Chibi off; it’s what his grandfather would have wanted him to do.  Yet he found himself picking Tyson off of his leg and carrying him in to his room with out another word.
“Do you think we should go after them?” asked Max
“If we don’t hear anything in the next couple of minutes then we’ll go in!” said Ray glaring at the door.
 
In Kai’s bedroom, Kai hugged the Chibi tightly before sitting on the bed.
“Kai?”
“What?”
“Did you mean what you said? You don’t love me?”
Kai blinked rapidly and his mouth dropped slightly as he went over to Tyson and hugged him again.
“I didn’t say that Ty and what I did say I didn’t mean it…I was angry at Max and Ray”
“I only wanted to play with them” whimpered Tyson as he snuggled closer to the older boy. Kai new this to be true but he wanted Tyson to play with only him. He was being selfish but was it wrong to have the one you lo…care about all to yourself? No he did not think so.
“I have something for you Ty” said Kai “I brought it for you a while ago but did not know when to give it to you”
“A present? You got present for me?” Tyson beamed up at the older boy and kissed him “I will love you forever and longer Kai”
Kai got up and went over to his closet and pulled out a bag and handed it to Tyson. Tyson eyes widened in shock and delight as Kai pulled out a VERY large version of Dragoon. It was covered in glitter and parts of it was of the shiny martial. Tyson stood up on the floor when Kai gave it to him, but the thing was so awkward to hold that he fell to the floor. Tyson hugged it with all his might and was even happier when he realized that the Dragoon pushie was so big he could not get his arms around it.
//I’M INSLUTED! HOW DARE THEY SAY THEAT ROUND PODGY THING IS ME? Me the great and powerful Dragoon//
//I don’t know// said Dranzer// they got most of you right…podgy//
“Do you like it Tyson?” Kai asked. The face said that Tyson did but he wanted to be sure.
“I love it but I love you more!” smiled Tyson as he dropped the pushie and gave Kai a hug that knocked him to the floor.  Tyson laughed and jumped on Kai’s belly. Kai simply laughed back at Tyson and hugged the small Chibi. Suddenly Ray and Max came running in to Kai’s room and quickly skidded to a halt before they tripped up on the cute pair. Kai was up like a shot holding Tyson closely to him.
 
“What do you two want?”
Ray opened his mouth like a fish but nothing came out, so Max came to his rescue.
“We had a load crash and wondered if you guys where ok?”
“We’re fine! Now go away” said Kai as he quickly picked up the Dragoon pushie and handed it to Tyson who groped it happily.
//Driger look// said Draciel //a look a like pushie of Dragoon//
//It looks nothing like me!// shouted Dragoon
//He is right Draciel// smiled Driger //Dragoon is a lot bigger round the middle//
//Hey what is this pick on Dragoon and his master day? //
“Cute pushie Kai, is that the one that you got when I was a Chibi?” asked Max
“Don’t you have training to do?” asked Kai slightly put out by the other two, who clearly did not know when to take a hint.
“Ok Ok Kai! Come on Tyson want to come practice Beyblading?” asked Max
“YEAH!” Tyson shouted and struggled with all his might to get out of Kai’s gasp but could not.
“You’re not going Tyson” Kai said flatly
“Why not?” asked Max
“Yeah Kai why not?” said Ray not even trying to hide the anger in his voice.
“Because I said so!”
 
Ray suddenly lunged at Kai and snatched Tyson out of his grip and quickly threw the Chibi to Max. Tyson looked at them and looked so confused and scared that it made Max’s heart ache. He knew that Ray wanted to be alone with Kai so he quickly took off to the beyblading centre next door to practice with Chibi Tyson. Kai pushed Ray away hard and tried to go after them but Ray held him back.
“Kai clam down! You can’t keep Tyson locked up here with you” reasoned Ray
Kai turned and tried to punch Ray who quickly ducked “I won’t allow any of you take Tyson away from me”
“We not trying to take Tyson away from you Kai, your doing that fine by yourself” Ray words stopped Kai still, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. He then started to shake his head violently.
“No! Tyson said he loved me, so he won’t leave me!”
“Kai…one of the reason you like Tyson because of his ability to be friends with anyone even you. No matter how many times you pushed Tyson away he always came back to you. It’s the same thing with him being a Chibi, no matter how much he plays with us; he’ll want you even more. But allow it to be Tyson’s choice Kai”
“Tyson’s choice?” Kai muttered as if the idea but completely inconceivable but it slowly down on his that Ray was right. Tyson had every right to decided who he wanted…no matter how much it hurt.
 
 
“I WANT KAI!!” Tyson shouted as Max carried him in to beyblade room.
“He’s coming Tyson. Ray just need to speak with him that’s all” explained Max for the hundredth time.
“Still want him”
“But Why Tyson?” asked Max as he put the boy down “You and Kai usually hat each other”
Tyson looked at Max as if he had said a swear word and shook his head “I love Kai” He then raised his head high and placed his hands on his hips “and HE said he LIKED me so there”
Max sweat dropped and stared at the Chibi “Well at least it’s a start. Tyson “Don’t you know that like and love aren’t the same thing?”
Tyson eyes began to water and Max realized he had done a stupid thing. Tyson then started to scream and bail for Kai waving his arms around like a lunatic. Max tried to calm the Chibi down but Tyson continued to scream Kai’s name.
Kai came running in as if the dogs of hell were after him as he ran in to the room and scoped up Tyson and held him. Almost as if by a switch Tyson stopped crying and clang to Kai’s top as a life cord. Ray came in shortly afterward panting, and shook his head when he saw Kai and Tyson. He walked over to Max and hugged him.
“Max what happened?” he asked
“Yeah Max what happened?” Kai demanded.
Max looked so lost and helpless that Tyson felt sorry for him. Beside he knew that his Kai had a nasty punch and it would start a fight between his and Ray.
“I wanted you Kai but Max said I had to wait and I didn’t want too”
Kai smirked and rubbed Tyson’s head “You impatient little thing. Come on lets get practicing, and that goes double for you two” said Kai looking as Ray and Max. Max and Ray simply sweat dropped as they watched Kai walk over to one of the dishes with Chibi Tyson. Kai took off Dragoon of the necklace and handed it back to Tyson who got out his launcher. 
“Me and Dragoon going to win”
“I don’t think so! You barely won when you were grown up”   
“But you like me” said Tyson giving Kai the big starry Chibi eyes.
“I may like you Tyson but in the ring its just business.” Laughed Kai as he set up Dranzer.
“Meany”
Both Tyson and Kai released they blades and they span around the dish clashing with each other.
“Huh?” Kai suddenly saw Dranzer being knocked out of the dish with a hard bash from Tyson’s blade.
“Me win! You buy ice cream!” laughed Tyson
“Maybe after the match” said Kai looking at his blade “I don’t understand why Dranzer isn’t doing anything?”
//HEY! Don’t blame me! This is Tyson your blading remember? The kid that can come up with new tactics in every match? // said Dranzer
“You put no heart in it” Tyson said as if speaking to another Chibi.
“What do you mean?” asked Kai as he knelt down in fount of Tyson.
 Tyson put his hand on Kai’s heart and smiled at Kai sadly. “You don’t believe you can do it! You don’t twust Dranzer with all your heart, he can’t do anything. You put your heart in, all things, great things happen. Try”
Kai looked at his blade and then at Tyson. There was nothing but trust and admiration in his blue eyes and Kai felt for the first time he really could do anything.
 
“WELCOME!! Fans and Bladers all! Are you ready to rip?” shouted Jazzman at the crowd. “Today is the Finals staring the Bladebreakers and the Fanfiction blades.  The stadium was fall to the brim full of people, and among the crowd were three yamis and a light sitting closely to the Fanfiction blades box.
“Why did we come here again?” asked Serena with sheer disgust on her face.
“We’re here to give our team support Serena” said Yami R
“I forgot to ask early Yami R but how did you get ChibiBoko out of bed this morning?” asked Bester.
“I threaten to throw her playstation out the window”
“I can’t stand this! It’s to crowd in here! Do you think anyone would notice it I killed a few?” shouted Serena
“Well how many?” asked YamiBez
“Um…ten?”
“Oh yeah they’ll notice”
“Six?”
“Go for it”
“Welcome to the Crystal Stadium! I’m your host Brad Best and with me is my partner AJ Topper”  
“Thanks Brad, we certainly got a match for you too day. Both teams are winners but only one of them is going to walk away the title.” Said AJ “And today they are using the Great Wall of China dish. Both plays are well known for ripping up the dish and are asked to try and keep the dish in one piece for the other players.”
Fanfiction blades took they place in the box and stared over at the bladebreaker.
“Who’s going first Bester of Death?” asked ChibiBoko
“How about you BlacKitten-Chan?” asked Bester of Death
“Sure. I’ll blow them away”
“It seems team Fanfiction Blades are sending BlacKitten-Chan to the start things off.” Said Brad “and with her Bit Beast Frozen Fire, He’s a REALLY big beast with an hot ice attack”
“She maybe good Brad but she is going up against Max, the defensive member of the Bladebreakers. And with his bit beast Draciel he’s no push over” said AJ
“Just get this thing over with quickly so we can get out of here” shouted Serena at BlacKitten-Chan.
“You didn’t have to come” said Bester
“Don’t remind me”
 
“I hope you’re ready to lose Max” smiled BlacKitten-Chan
“You know most people say that to me and then lose” grinned Max 
“Well not this time”
“On your marks, get set, LET IT RIPPPPPP!!” shouted Jazzman
The blades flew like lighting as they hit the dish with a thundering creak.
The blue and red of BlacKitten-Chan blade clashed on hard with Max’s green.
//HEY! Don’t be such a dish hog!// shouted Draciel a the other blade.
//Your to young to be even in the dish! Get out and let us really beast play// answer Frozen Fire.
Draciel pushed back and went on the attack with out Max telling her too. She hit Frozen Fire hard sending him off the road they where both on but unfortunately he land in the one below them.
“I’ll get you for that” shouted BlacKitten-Chan “Frozen Fire attack”
“But…But I…” Max was amazed that Draciel had attacked but was worried that he no longer had control over her.
//I can sense the doubt in your Master! This will be your down fall cub// laughed Frozen Fire as he merged from his blade.
“Draciel defend now!” shouted Max as Draciel appeared in her animalist form. Both max and Draciel looked up as Frozen Fire got big and big. Tyson eyes looked in horror at the large blue/red bear in battle army towering over everyone. He pushed himself deeper in to Kai’s chest clinging to his Dragoon pushie.
“Isn’t he cute?” said BlacKitten-Chan
“Yeah…real cute” muttered Max wondering how he was going to get out of this.
“But you about to see how powerful he is! Frozen Fire, obliterate him” 
Frozen Fire came crushing down on top of Draciel, slamming her back in to her blade hard and stopped the blade spinning in one go.
“And the Winner is BlacKitten-Chan” shouted Jazzman
Draciel’s scream filled the air, but only the beasts could hear her.  Drigger growled loudly from his blade and tried to come out but was trapped with inside Ray’s pocket.
//Draciel? DRACIEL? Are you alright answer me?//
//That hurt// she muttered as she fell in and out of conscious.
//Hey kid…you ok? // asked Frozen Fire
//She’s unconscious. // said Dizzy
//She’ll be ok though? She seems like a tough kid// said Frozen Fire
//She’ll be alright, if anything she’ll grow stronger from this// said Dranzer.
“I’m sorry guys” said Max as he came up to team. “Her beast was strong”
“Its okey Maxie! You do good” smiled Chibi Tyson. Kai did not say anything as he held Tyson closer. Ray pulled Max in to a hug and kissed his forehead.
“You did great Max. Don’t worry!”
“You win now Ray right?” asked Tyson who was now sucking on the end of Pushie Dragoon’s tail.
“Sure thing Tyson! And if we win Kai can take us all out for ice cream” laughed Ray at the shocked look on Kai’s face.
“What do I look like a walking money bag?” Kai asked “Buy your own damn ice cream”
“Will I get ice cream Kai?” asked teary eyed Tyson.
Kai hugged him and nuzzled his little neck “of course My Little Ty you can have all the ice cream you want”
“Any more of this sweetness and we won’t need ice cream” said Dizzy
 
“Well done BlacKitten-Chan! That was a good battle” said Chibiboko.
“How was that good?” sneered Serena “Her beast did all the hard work”
“The second round is about to commence. Chibiboko and Ray please take your positions” said Jazzman.
“YEAH! Wish me luck!” laughed Chibiboko as she bounced to the ring. YamiBez and Serena looked at Yami R who was simply shaking her head.
“Please don’t ask!”
“ChibiBoko is a fun and hyper blader and with her Bit Beast Sylph, a water sprite, she’ll be hard to beat” said Brad
“But you have seen her competition Brad. Ray is the most reliable of the bladebreakers. And with his bit beast Drigger he’ll leave all his appoints in pieces” said AJ
“Ready to blade?” asked ChibiBoko
“Yep and win”
//Is the child alright? // asked Sylph
//No thanks to your friend! // growled Drigger
//He was simply doing as he was told, do not hold that against him…or me when I’m ordered to wash you away//
//We’ll see about that //
“On your marks, get set, LET IT RIPPPPPP!!” shouted Jazzman
The blades left their launchers at time breaking speed and started to rip up the Great Wall. Ray stared to speed in one direction with ChibiBoko close behind.
“Hey don’t run off!” she shouted “What can’t stand to fight a girl?”
“Who said I was running?” asked Ray as he pointed to the dish. ChibiBoko looked down at the dish and could not find Ray’s blade anywhere.
“Hey! No fair! Sylph, flush him out!” she shouted as a watery sprite appeared from her blade and started to flood the roads of the dish.
“Ha! There is no way your blade can stand against my beast Rain dance” laughed ChibiBoko
“That’s not going to work, since my blade is not on the roads” said Ray pointing up. ChibiBoko looked up and gave a cry of surprise as Drigger started to come down like a comet.
“NO! SYLPH, TIDEL SHIELD NOW!”
“Its to late for that! Drigger finish this with Tiger claw” ordered Ray as Drigger appeared and ripped at ChibiBoko blade sending it out of the ring.
ChibiBoko picked up her blade and looked upset.
“Hey ChibiBoko?”
“Yes Ray?”
“That was a good match! Practice a bit more and you’ll be great!”
“Thanks Ray!” smiled ChibiBoko as she went over to her team mates.
“RAY IS THE WINNER!” shouted Jazzman “The score is now a tie! Let’s get on to the third match”
“Sorry about that you guys” said ChibiBoko as she came back to the box.
“You did your best, Ray is simply a better blade that is all” said BlacKitten
“Besides…It’s my turn now” smiled Bester of Death as she started to walk up to the ring.
 
 Kai placed Tyson on the floor and knelt in front of him.
“I have to go and blade now Tyson, so you have to stay here!” he explained as Tyson’s eyes widened in disbelief.
“You…leave me?”
“I’ll be back” said Kai as he started to walk towards the ring. Suddenly something attached its heavy self to Kai’s leg, making it almost impossible for Kai to walk.  Kai looked down at Chibi Tyson who had rapped himself around Kai’s leg and was cutting off the circulation.
“Tyson let go!” said Kai as he tried to shake the cling Chibi off.
“No. Scared”
“Scared? Scared of what?”
“All them” said Chibi Tyson pointing to the audience.
Kai sighed, knowing there was no way of convincing Chibi Tyson that there was nothing to be scared about, and started to drag his now dead leg with a Chibi stuck to it to the ring.
“Its now up to the two leaders of the teams to win this AJ and looking at these Stats we are in for one amazing battle!” said Brad “Bester of Death is known as a wild blader who never uses the same move twice and with her Bit beast black “Black paw” a panther she has a good chance of winning!”
“Speak for your self Brad. Kai is the silent strength of the bladebreakers fast and quick and with the great fire of Dranzer his bit Beast, Bester may have to use every move she known”
Bester of Death looked down and smiled at Tyson “Cute looking Chibi…yours? Or are you just stuck with him?”
“He’s mine” said Kai simply.
Bester of Death raised an eyebrow and smirked “I’m not planning on taking him away from you Kai. Its clear to anyone that he obviously dolts on you”
Kai forced himself not to blush yet it seemed clear to the other blader that he was.
“On your marks, get set, LET IT RIPPPPPP!!” shouted Jazzman
The blades released themselves in to the air and slammed down had on the cold stone of the miniature Wall. Both span and raced round the ring at high speeds not once attack. This was common for both bladers sizing each other up before going for an attack.
“So you want to start?” asked Bester of Death
“You can if you wish” smirked Kai “Your going to lose”
“Yea lose!” said Tyson staring at the girl.
“We’ll see, Black paws dark screen attack!” a large blue and black panther rose from Bester of Death’s blade and started to cover the dish in thick black fog.
“No! I can’t see my blade!” shouted Kai
“Now lets see who wins” smiled Bester as huge sparks flashed though the fog but gave no indications to who was winning.    
//Master Kai…Dragoon…I can not breathe! // said Dranzer as the blackest griped tightly around her.
//Dranzer hold on. I’ll…// said Dragoon but a deep thundering noise stopped him.
//I do not think so! Too have the powerful Dranzer at my mercy! She will make a perfect mate. All she need do is surrender// laughed Black Paw
//Keep your F**king paws off her // shouted Dragoon.
Tyson who was very sensitive to his Dragoon bit Beast started to cry.
“Tyson what is it?” said Kai frustrated.
“Dragoon is upset because Dranzer is hurt! Do something Kai! Save Dranzer!”
“But how?” shouted Kai
“Tell…tell her you like her…the way you like me!” pleaded Tyson.
Kai’s eyes widened in realization that he never once told Dranzer that he was proud of him, or thank him for aiding him win a battle. The same way he never told Tyson how he felt. Kai’s eyes slit for a moment of determination. No More.
/Dranzer? Dranzer can you here me? / asked Kai as he closed his eyes.
//Master? Master Kai? //
/ Dranzer you got to pull though! I…I need you. I know I’ve never told you before…but I have always needed you and have…been…happy to have you by my side. Please pull though for me! /
//yes…YES! I WILL PULL THOUGH! // shouted Dranzer as a new power flew though her.
Kai eyes snapped opened and he pointed at Bester of Death. “This match is over! Dranzer Fire hurricane!”
Dranzer flew above the dish larger and more powerful then ever and started to twist in to a huge fire hurricane that smashed Bester of Death blade apart.
“I do not know what happened but the BLADEBREAKERS WIN!!” shouted Jazzman as the crowed went wild. Bester of Death slid in to the ring and picked up what remained of her blade.
/You got to overconfident Black paw…I expected better of you/
//Sorry my mistress//
/Well no matter. There is always next time and Kai’s problems are far from over/
 
Kai took Tyson and throw him in the air and catches him and kissed him firmly on the cheeks.  Tyson laughed and yelled happily and hugged Kai tightly.
“I love you Kai mine”
“I…love you too…My Ty”
Tyson gasped and looked at Kai in amazement before hugging him again laughing and crying at the same time.
“You love me! YOU love me! Me love you for ever Kai mine”
Before Kai could reply the other members of the team came running over cheering and hugging them.
“We won Kai! We’re the champions of the world!” smiled Ray
“Yeah Kai We did it! The whole team!” laughed Max as he kissed Ray on the cheek.
“Kai mine…can we get ice cream now?” asked Tyson as Kenny handed him his pushie Dragoon.
“Sure thing My Ty” smiled Kai as he started to walk with his Tyson in his arms to the exit with the rest of the team with them.
“Not so fast” said a dangerous voice. Kai’s body froze in fear and amazement as his grandfather started to come towards them. His face was hard and cold with his knuckles going white as they gripped his cane.
“Grandfather? What are you doing here?” asked Kai holding Tyson tighter.
“I heard that your beast where suddenly becoming more powerful and came to investigate it myself. I was pleased by the increased power of the Dranzer, but deeply disappointed in your performance Kai. And now I see you have gone weak over…over…what ever that is in your arms” he said in complete disgust as he pointed his cane at Tyson who glared at him. “Due to your poor performance and your now weak behaviour I demand that you give Dranzer back to me. His power should not be left in the hand of a weakling”
“No” muttered Kai looking down at Tyson. “I won’t give up Dranzer or my Tyson”
“You what?” Kai’s grandfather looked shocked at being disobeyed.
“I won’t give you Dranzer. Dranzer’s mine now and for your information Dranzer became more powerful because I gave him the strength” Kai then look down at Tyson “Because My Ty gave me the strength to do so”
Kai’s grandfather shook himself out of his shock and raised his cane high to hit Kai with it.
“You ungrateful little…” There was a sudden flash and his can stopped in mid flight. When everyone was able to see again, they saw a tall long redhead girl with golden steaks, in a red top and tracking bottoms holding the cane back. The girl was glowing a furious red and her eyes her cold rubies.
“That…that’s Dranzer’s human form” said Kenny gazing at the fiery girl.
“I don’t believe it…Dranzer’s a girl” said Ray.
Thought Kai had suspected that Dranzer was a girl, the fact that she was still shocked him, he never thought she looked like that. Kai’s grandfather tried to pull away but he was trapped by the furious gaze of the human fire bird.
“DON’T YOU EVER THREATEN KAI AGAIN? UNDERSTAND?” she shouted as she snapped the cane in half with one hand.
“Who are you?” he strutted in fear.
“I am the sprit that rests inside Kai’s blade. I am Dranzer and Kai is my master…not you! I will not bow down to a bully and a coward. Now leave!”
“If you will not come with me then you’ll go by force” said Kai’s grandfather as he snapped him fingers.  At the snap, two large men came running towards them, ready to fight.
“Do you think you can take them on your own?” smirked Kai’s grandfather as Dranzer got in to a fight position. Suddenly there was a bright green and blue flash and Drigger and Dragoon in their human forms appeared.
“She is not alone human” said Drigger who looked exactly like Ray save for the white hair, strips and black pants.
“Because when you take on one bit beast of the bladebreakers you take us all on” said Dragoon pushing his long spiky hair out of his face. His blue t-shit and blue shorts showing every inch of his fit figure.
“Go Dragoon…kick their butts” shouted Tyson waving his fist in the air.
“As you wish!” said Dragoon as he ran to fight the bodyguards.
“Right behind you” said Drigger as he joined in the fight.
“Your mine old man” growled Dranzer as she punched Kai’s grandfather in the gut.
 
A few minutes later all three men were tied up and Drigger quickly returned to him blade. Max found himself blushing over a rather disturbing thought of being prisoner to both Ray and Drigger in bed. A girlish laughter filled his mind.
//Sorry Master, but Drigger is my Mate//
/Draciel? /
More laughter followed and Max simply shrugged it off. Dragoon came bouncing over to Kai and Tyson and held out his arms.
“Can I hold my master…Please?”
Kai nodded like a doll and handed the delighted Chibi over to the bouncing Bit beast. Dragoon started to pull faces making Tyson laugh loudly.
“Surprised how much those two are alike Master Kai?” asked Dranzer
“Slightly but not really. I am surprised by you though. Why did you allow me to believe that you were a boy rather then a girl?”
“Let me put it this way…would you have taken me if I told you I was girl?”
“No” said Kai honestly
“See! Besides I knew you had the skill to be the best and I wanted to have the best blader. So it worked both ways.” Smiled Dranzer “Now if you don’t mind master Kai, I wish to return to my blade now”
“Um…sure and please just call me Kai”
“Very well Mas…Kai. Dragoon say goodbye, its time to go back”
“In a second! So Master can I?” asked Dragoon
“Sure you can!” smiled Tyson as he hugged his beast “Bye Dragoon” 
“Bye little Master” said Dragoon as he handed Tyson back to Kai. Both beast glowed brightly and then returned to the safety of they blades.
“What did Dragoon want Ty?” asked Kai
“He wants a red cap like mine! So I said I would get him one”
//You what? // shouted Dranzer at the blushing Dragoon
//I still think it makes me look cute! //
 
After another quick bath later that night, Tyson sat on Kai’s bed as Kai brushed his hair. Kai did end up buying everyone ice cream, but did not care because he was beyond happy. He was free of his grandfather, he had friends and more importantly he had Tyson. But would Tyson remember anything of today? Would he remember that he admitted his love to him? Kai could only pray that he would and not have Tyson keeping his distance from him again and only spoke to have an argument. Tyson sensed something was amiss and turned to face Kai.
“What wrong Kai mine?”
“When you change tomorrow…you will forget everything…You will forget me”
Tyson crawled in to Kai’s lap and snuggled up close to him. “Me never forget you Kai! Me loved you since for ever. Since you beat Carlos and said your name.”
“That was when we first met my Ty… you could not have loved me then” said Kai.
“Did so. Did not want to believe it because of what you did to my blade!” said Tyson. Suddenly there was a huge crash in the kitchen followed by a roar.
“DRAGOON I’AM GOING TO KILL YOU” shouted Drigger.
Tyson laughed at the shouting and Kai simply shook his head. Why had he and the others agreed to allow their beast out of their blades for the night?  Dranzer said she would come out later and was still sleeping in his blade.
“Kai Mine?”
“Yes My Ty?”
“If I promise you that I will remember everything…will you make me a promise?”
“What would you like me to promise?”
“Promise you’ll never leave me…even when we go home you’ll stay with me”
Kai was shocked by the promise and it never crossed his mind about what he was going to do when he went home. He was sure about two things, he was not going back to his grandfather and two he was staying with Tyson no matter what! Even if he did not remember.
“I promise Tyson…I will not now not ever leave your side” 
Tyson smiled and yawned cutely as he fell asleep. Suddenly Dranzer appeared next to him smiling.
“You and he go well together Kai. He clearly loves you in both his forms”
Kai smirked and then suddenly remembered something. “You and Dragoon have been trying to set him and me up haven’t you?”
Dranzer darkly blushed “It was voted by all of us that Dragoon and I interfered, since it was clearly upsetting both of you and putting you both off of the matches.” She then smiled “Did you know that Tyson thinks you’re a sexy beast?”
“How did you know that?” asked Kai blushing from head to foot.
“Like you and I, Dragoon and Tyson share thoughts. It’s just so happened that Tyson shared that though with Dragoon and he in turn told all of us”
“I…see”
Suddenly the door burst open and Dragoon came running in and gripped on to Dranzer.
“Dranzer save me! Drigger is going to kill me!”
“What did you do to him this time?”
“Nothing! I was just reading Tyson gay porn magazine and Draciel said she wanted to read it afterwards. But Drigger only saw me giving it to her”
Kai felt himself blushing again thought he was not sure if it was over the fact that Tyson had a gay porn magazine or the fact that Draciel wanted to read it.
“As you can see master you have your problems” pointing to Tyson “and I have mine” as she pointed to Dragoon before grabbing him by the scuff of his collar and dragged the blue beast bit out of the room.
“Good night Kai”
“Good Night Dranzer” smiling at his beast silent confession. She loved Dragoon as he loved Tyson.
“I guess somethings are meant to be Ty” he pulled the Chibi close to him and fell asleep.
“Great a whole night to ourselves this is cool” smiled Dragoon as he jumped on the sofa next to Draciel who was eating a bowl of popcorn. Drigger not liking the fact that Dragoon was next to his love walked over and pushed Dragoon off the sofa and sat in his place with one arm tightly around Draciel’s waist.
“Yes…Its nice to have a night off once and awhile” smiled Dizzy who was out of the laptop.
“It must be head for you Dizzy as Kenny keeps you up most of the time” said Drigger.
“Yes and no. If I was not in his laptop I would never see Kenny and I do not think my heart could stand that”
“I know what you mean” said Dranzer “I was afraid that Kai would not accept me as a girl”
“I’m just glad that’s its all over until next season” said Draciel
“How the head Ceil?” asked Dragoon
“It’s ok now thanks. He certainly hit me hard” she smiled sadly “but I will be better next time”
“Sure you will…we all will” said Dranzer
“Someone call a doctor Dranzer’s actually being nice” said Dragoon in mocked horror.
“Shut up you! After all it was your master fault that they all ended up as Chibis in the first place” said Dranzer as she threw a pillow at him.
“No fair! It was that old woman’s fault! She cast the spell!” said Dragoon “I’m just surprised it worked! I mean come on!” and doing an impression of the old woman’s voice Dragoon recited the words.
"Treguna...Mekoites...Tracorum...Chibi...Satis...Dee"
Suddenly there was a huge crush of thunder and all the lights flicked on and off, before returning to normal. All five beasts started at each other and then looked at Dragoon.
“Hey come on! Nothing will happen” he laughed meekly. Dranzer, Drigger, Draciel and Dizzy ran to they master rooms leaving a dreading Dragoon on the floor.  Slowly one by one they came out they eyes daggers on Dragoon. It was only until Draciel came out of Max’s room did they confirm that all five boys were Chibis.
Dragoon gulped at the descending beasts “oops?”
“GET HIM”
 
to be continued