Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Lose one Chibi, gain three more ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Chapter 12: Lose one Chibi, gain three more
 
The blade breakers continue to eat they meal, oblivious to the missing bit beast. Dranzer and Dragoon were curled up together sharing a chocolate Sundae as did Lee and Galleon. Kai got his jacket and pulled out a box and handed it to Tyson.
“You said I would only truly own you, if you wore a name tag my Ty”
Tyson gave Kai a curious look and opened the box. Inside was a black leather collar with gold studs and a name tag saying “Tyson belongs to Kai. Hands off”
“Thanks Kai Mine” laughed Tyson as he put the Collar on.
“Now everyone will know if they even go with in touching distance of you, I will break they arm!” smirked Kai as he kissed Tyson roughly.
“Kai, Tyson we’re in a public place!” moaned Kenny
“Stop being such a wet blanket Chief!” said Tyson as he pulled away.
“At least the Chibis are being good” smiled Max watching Dragoon feeding the still sickly Dranzer some ice cream. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and one of the Sundae’s landed on the floor with a smash. When everyone was able to see again Lee was back to normal with a frighten Gallon on his lap. Luckily for him and the others his clothes grew with him otherwise there would have been a scandal. Lee looked around and his eyes finally landed on the blade breakers.
“Hey guys what’s going on?”
“Welcome back Lee. Sorry to tell you this but the White Tigers lost they first match to us this afternoon”
“How? The tournaments not till tomorrow. Unless…”
Lee looked down at the sad Galleon sitting in his lap. He pulled Galleon around to look at him and saw that the Chibi bit beast was crying.
“What’s wrong Galleon?”
“You no more Chibi, you no more like me” Galleon cried
Lee smiled at the Chibi and hugged him tightly and kissed his head. “I have always liked you Galleon, and more some”
“You, sniff, do?” asked Galleon
“Of course. I wouldn’t lie to you Galleon”
Galleon roared with delight and wrapped his tiny arms around Lee’s neck happily. Lee looked at the other blades who were all grinning at him silly.
“What?” he asked going bright red “You go sappy to with your bit beasts. I mean look at Kai and Dranzer”
Kai growled “That’s different! She’s sick!”
“Ha! You’re both sad! I hope me and Drigger won’t go to pieces like you guys!” said Ray pulling out his blade. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH”
“What’s is it Ray?” asked Max
“Drigger! He’s gone!” exclaimed Ray as he searched the floor looking for his bit beast.
“He must have turned in to a Chibi and walked off” said Kenny who was quickly shorting out the bill. There was a sudden purple light form Max’s pocket and Draciel appeared looking worried and ran off to the hall way with Ray close behind her. 
“Come on Dranzer” said Kai lifting up the Red bit beast.
“Too sleepy!” she moaned
“I know! But we got to find Drigger”
“You go find! Me look after Red!” said Dragoon.
“We got to find Drigger first Dragoon. The sooner we find Drigger the sooner you can have Dranzer back” explained Tyson. Dragoon sucked on one of his fingers for a moment and then ran off after the others.
“You don’t think Drigger’s in trouble do you?” asked Lee picking up Galleon
“Nah! Probably off exploring or something” said Tyson
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”
“That sounded like Ray” said Tyson
“It can’t have been it was to girlish” said Lee
“That’s why I’m saying it’s Ray”
 
Ray was had picked up a black bandana off the floor and let out a scream. It was Drigger’s bandana.
“Drigger must have been Chibinapped” said Max comforting his lover and bit beast. Draciel was crying yet she had the look of sheer hatred on her face. She was going to kill who ever took Drigger, nice and slow. Drigger and Galleon were sniffing that air and pulling funny faces.
“Something stinks” said Dragoon
“Yeah” agreed Galleon “Girly stink. Perfume”
Dragoon followed his nose to where the smell was the strongest. There on the floor was a pink hair ribbon.
“Lookie what I found”
“Pick it up” said Galleon
“No! Get yucky things on me!” moaned Dragoon
“I’m not picking it up!” said Galleon defiantly.
“It’s a yucky girl thing!”
“Stupid girl thing”
Both Chibis looked at each other and grinned meanly before shouting
“RAY! WE FOUND SOMETHING”
Ray quickly ran over and picked up the pink ribbon without noticing the two Chibis laughing.
“I know this from anywhere! Its Mariah’s!” said Ray
“We better go and find her Ray before she does anything to Drigger” said Max
“Guys I keep telling you Mariah isn’t that bad!” said Ray
“If she isn’t that bad Ray, why did she kidnap Drigger instead of returning him?” asked Kai.
“I don’t know”
“Well we better get moving! I know where Mariah is staying” said Lee picking up Galleon who was still laughing.
“Ray got the cooties” he whispered to Dragoon who quickly agreed with him.
 
They entered the old bed and breakfast and ran up stairs to Mariah’s room. As they approached they could hear muffled screams and a crying Chibi. Draciel ran in fount of all of them and kicked open the door, ready to beat the nine lives out of Mariah. On the floor laid lots of pink clothes all ripped and torn. Eye shadow, foundation, and mascara were all smeared on the walls. There in the middle of the small room was a bed and there was Mariah all tied up and gagged. Her pink hair was in a mess and looked as if it had been attacked by a pair of scissors and felt-tips, which it had. 
“Well there’s bitch face, but where is Drigger?” said Tyson looking around.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” shouted a voice in a corner. Everyone looked and Draciel clenched her fists. On a chair sat Galux, the complete version of Mariah with pink strips, with a crying Drigger on her lap with a huge ugly bow in his hair.
“Galux you twisted feline! Give me Drigger NOW!” ordered Draciel.
“No! He’s happy with me ain’t you little one?”
“Ceil, Want Ceil” cried Drigger trying to pull himself out of the hold of the pink cat.
“Give him to me or Ray Galux, before I bring the entire roof down on your head!”
“HA! You can’t attack me Draciel; you’re a defending beast not an attack! I mean if you were to attack me now, you would come out the worst right?”
Draciel simply grained her teeth in response. She knew Galux was right; it was the rules of combat. The battle always depends on the element of the beast bit, its power and the strength and knowledge of ones master.
“No she wouldn’t” said Kai
Draciel looked at the grey haired boy in shock and saw Dranzer smiling, with a small boggy hanging from her tiny nose.
“Draciel is a defending beast, whose powers naturally boost when she defends her master or something she or her master loves”
“How did you know…” Galux looked down at the red Chibi and spat at her. “YOU! You stupid…”
Draciel punched Galux hard in the face knocking out her fangs. She quickly grabbed Drigger and tossed him to Ray.
“Ray!” laughed the Chibi hugging her master as Ray quickly removed the pink hair ribbon. Galux got over her shock and got out her claws, as she scratched down Draciel’s entire right arm. Draciel hissed with pain and quickly kicked Galux in the gut. Galux flew off of the chair and hit the wall behind her, knocking her out. Draciel clutched her right arm as the blood dripped on the floor. Drigger saw this and started to cry loudly, pushing himself forwards so Draciel would take him. The young bit beast took him and held him tightly.
“Me sooory Ceil” cried Drigger
“You didn’t do anything Drigger”
“You ouchie because of me” explained Drigger pointing to Draciel’s arm.
“Don’t worry about it Drigger. A little sleep in my blade will heal any wound”
 Smiled Draciel as she rubbed Drigger’s chin.  
“How did you know about Draciel defensive powers Kai?” asked Kenny
“Dranzer told me” Said Kai looking down at Dranzer and quickly wiping her dirty nose.
“Um guys what’s the time?” asked Max
“It’s One in the morning why?”
“Well we do have a match tomorrow I was just thinking we better head home and catch up on our sleep”
“That’s a good idea Maxie, lets go” said Ray as he started to head for the door.
“Hey what about Mariah?” asked Lee looking at the pink fur ball on the bed.
“Leave her” said Kai as he followed Tyson to the door.
“Besides Galux will untie her when she wakes up” added Tyson.
“I don’t know” said Lee.
Galleon looked up at his master and gave him the huge kitty eyes treatment.
“Pwease Master? Me tried”
“Ok. Tyson right anyway, her bit beast will untie her later” smiled Lee as her followed the Bladebreakers out leaving a weeping tied up Mariah on the bed.
 
The next morning was chaos. Dranzer was still feeling under the weather so Dragoon and Gallon tried to cheer her up with “A pile the china” competition. Of course they piled the plates and cup unevenly on top of one another that the whole lot came crushing down, leaving no plates or cups for breakfast. Although it had made Dranzer laugh when Dragoon and Galleon realized they were in deep trouble. Drigger had decided to use the sofa as a scathing post, and made huge holes in the metrical. Kai was out with Max buying a new dinner set when the door was kicked opened by an angry and tried looking Emily from the All Stars.
“Emily? What’s wrong? What…?” Tyson looked in Emily’s arms and groaned. There was Chibi Michael, grinning like a cat that got the cream. Emily stomp up to Tyson and dumped the Chibi in Tyson’s arms.
“Your fault your problem!”
“But I…”
“Besides he’s been asking for you since three this morning! Bye” and with that Emily left, leaving Tyson with the grinning Chibi.
“What that?” asked Michael pointing to Tyson’s collar.
“Oh it’s a present from Kai”
Michael frowned and tried to tug the thing off “Off. Take off!”
“No Michael. It was a present” said Tyson taking the Chibi’s hands off the collar. Michael widen his eyes and made his lip tremble.
“Pwease. I’ll be your bestest friend”
“Ha ha! Not going to work! I fear Kai a lot more then I fear your tantrums” laughed Tyson. Suddenly Kai and Max walking in holding heavy bags filled with china. One look at Chibi Michael made Kai drop his bag, smashing the plates, and glared angrily at the Chibi.
“What’s THAT doing here?” he demanded
Tyson sweat dropped at his lover’s obvious jealous and grinned “Seems its also Michael’s turn to be a Chibi”
“Give him to me”
“What?”
“Give him to me. You can help Max with the Dishes as it was your bit beast that broke the last set.”
“Give me your word that you’re not going to hurt him”
“Whatever” 
“Ok” Tyson hands over Michael who was clearly not happy with this and headed for the kitchen. Kai held the Chibi out at arms length.
“Stay away from My Tyson”
“Not yours” said Michael
“As long as he wears that Collar around his neck Chibi, he is! Got that?”
Michael nodded unhappily as Kai put him on the floor.
“Good now we have come to an understanding. Now come on its time for breakfast” 
“Going to get you Kai” muttered Michael under his breath as he followed Kai in to the Kitchen. Kenny had sat the three bit beasts in Chairs at the table as Lee and Ray cleaned up. Tyson was stirring a pot of hot porridge when Kai came over and gabbed him.
“Kai what is mfhe?” Kai had locked his lips around Tyson before he could speak another word. Steam was literally puffing out of Chibi Michael’s ears. Kai had done that deliberately for him to see him claim Tyson. Kai was going to PAY! Kai broke the kiss and walked to his seat which was next to the steaming Chibi and patted Michael on the head, making Michael madder. Then a small light bulb appeared over Michael’s head and he grinned evilly, rubbing his hands. He crawled under the table and went to Kai’s trainers. He then came out with the same evil grin on his face and allowed Kenny to put him on a Chair. He watched in silence as Dragoon fed Dranzer they porridge, as Lee fed Galleon. Drigger sat curled up on Ray’s lap letting Max fed him and Ray.
“Ty” Michael called over to the blue haired boy. Kai dropped his spoon and growled under his breath. No one called Tyson, Ty, but him.
“What is it Michael?” asked Tyson
“You feed me?”
“Kenny could do it for you”
“No you”
“Tyson’s having his own breakfast kid!” hissed Kai “Let Kenny do it!”
Michael picked up his spoon with porridge and flung at Kai, the sticky substance hitting him in the face. There was a pause for the befits of seconds, before Kai let out a yell and lunched himself at the Chibi. The Chibi just sat there grinning as his plan went in to action. Had Kai not have gotten up so fast, he would have realized that Chibi Michael had tied his shoelaces together. Kai landed on his face on the cold stone floor.
“Kai!” Tyson was by his lover’s side in a flush as Michael continued to laugh. But the laughter soon came to a halt when a bowl of porridge was dumped on his head. He rubbed the stuff from his eyes and glared evilly at Dragoon and Dranzer who were laughing at him.
“Never mess with our Master’s” warned Dranzer
“Cause we got power so there!” said Dragoon as he blow a raspberry.  
Tyson quickly undid Kai’s laces and then had to hold Kai down so he wouldn’t strangle Michael.
“THAT’S IT! HE’S GOING BACK TO THE ALL STARS!”
“We can’t Kai! They just dumped him on us! They want take him back!” explained Tyson
“Don’t care! We’ll dump him at they hotel!”
“Kai Koi” whispered Tyson so only Kai could hear. “We can’t do that to him or the All Stars. Besides it will only be for a couple of hours, then I’ll…”
Tyson leaned in closer and whispered something in to Kai’s ear that made the usually stone face boy go beetroot red. Tyson pulled away and smiled at his lover.
“You’ll be good?” he asked
Kai nodded and quickly got up on his feet and sat at his chair with out another word. Dranzer toddled over to him and jumped in to his lap.
“Lookie Kai, We got Michael good”  
It was then everyone noticed that the human Chibi was covered in Dranzer’s & Dragoon’s breakfast. Kai burst out laughing as Tyson groaned and picked up the filthy Chibi.
“Looks like you need a bath Michael and some new clothes.” He muttered
“Hurry up and do that Tyson because we got to get away soon for a match against the Majestics” said Kenny typing away at his Laptop.
 
“WELCOME! I am your host Brad Best and this is my partner AJ Topper. Today we bring to you live from the first Beyblade Stadium ever built, the second round of the Broken blade Tournament.”
“We have quite a match up for you today! The bladebreakers go head to head with the Majestics! This battle is going to be sweet!”  
The bladebreakers walked in with they Chibis leaving Lee with Galleon and Michael in the stands.
“Hey what are you guys doing? Opening a Nursery?” asked Enrique
“Nope! Just looking after our bit Beasts” said Tyson as he sat down with Drigger.
“Seems like we have got this match in the bag” said Johnny “The only beast bit that isn’t a Chibi is Draciel and she’s the weakest link”
“They may not have they bit beasts but we could not underestimate them as we did last time” said Robert.
“Who’s going first?” asked Johnny  
 
Dranzer quickly tugged on Kai’s top “Kai! Master Kai”
“Yes Dranzer?”
“If Johnny fights, me fight!”
Kai blinked down at the red nosed Chibi and felt her forehead. Her temperature had gone down but she was still hot.
“I don’t know Dranzer your still sick! I rather you battle when you’re at your best.”
“Me want to fight! Score to settle” she said in a clear voice.
Kai knew what she meant. She had battled with Johnny’s bit beast twice and she only won the second battle by the skin of her teeth.
“No Red No!” cried Dragoon as he leaned over from Tyson’s lap. “You still sick, you no fight! Kai tell her no!”
Kai looked down at Dranzer again and looked in to her ruby eyes. They glowed with determination and power that he usually saw in her nit beast from.
“Dranzer, do you really want to fight?”
“Yes”
“Alright then. If Johnny fights, we fight!”
“NO!” shouted Dragoon “Tyson tell them no! Red to ill!”
Tyson looked at Kai and then back at Dragoon “Kai is her master Dragoon, if he says fight, she will have too”
Dragoon growled and shook with anger and said the only word that came to him “Smeg!”
Dranzer and Drigger both gasped with horror and both Draciel and Dizzy come out both looking embarrassed and angry.
“What?” asked Dragoon looking around “what did I say?”
“You swore!” whispered Dranzer
“I did not! Smeg is not…” started Dragoon defensively but his mouth was quickly covered by Dizzy.
“Do NOT say that word again Dragoon. It’s a VERY bad word! Surly your dad told you not to say it.”
“No, cause he said it all the time, when ever he hurt himself”
Draciel laughed but Dizzy’s face became stern and hard
“Well it’s not a word you should say Dragoon. You are not blading now for punishment!”
Tyson’s mouth dropped “Dizzy you can’t! I’m sure the word wasn’t that bad!”
“Believe me Tyson it was. Even if I translated it to your language, it would still be an offensive word.” 
“But what does it mean Dizzy?” asked Kenny
Dizzy blushed furiously “It’s not a word you boys should hear”
Draciel just laughed “Smeg in your tongue translates as the f-word”
“F-word?” questioned Ray
“You know F-u-c-k. THE f-word!”
“Oh” all five boys exclaimed and stared down at Dragoon, who still looked utterly confused by Dizzy’s reaction to the word.
 
“Round one is about to began. First up we have Oliver from the Majestics vs. Max from the Bladebreakers” said Jazzman.
“Oliver is well know for his speed and grace in the dish and with his bit beast Unicolyon, Oliver can defeat almost anyone” said Brad Best
“While Max is the cool and collected one of the Bladebreakers and with his bit beast Draciel, who won’t let anyone stand in her way” said AJ
Oliver walked over to the dish in his usual attire other then his amour.
“Hey Oliver why aren’t you dressed up like before?” asked Max
“Well this is merely a fundraiser, we don’t get dressed up for those” explained Oliver. “I hope your ready to lose Max, I have seen your Draciel and she is no match for my Unicolyon.”
“You really shouldn’t have said that Oliver, it upsets her. And an upset Draciel is a dangerous Draciel” laughed Max
“Bladers ready? Three, two, one, let it rip!” shouted Jazzman.
Oliver’s blade zoom round the dish as Max’s whirled around in the centre.
“Unicolyon attack” ordered Oliver as the unicorn bit beast came out and started to shake the Stadium.
“Keep steady Draciel” ordered Max
“Ha! You shouldn’t have allowed me to get so Close Max! Unicolyon!” Oliver’s Beyblade made a B-line for Max’s blade and clashed with it sending sparks everywhere.
“Impossible” said Oliver “Your blade shouldn’t have been able to stand that kind of attack!”
“Like I said early you should not have upset her” smiled Max “Draciel push back with everything you got”
There was a bright purple glow as the green Beyblade started to push back Oliver’s.
“Unicolyon pull back and gain speed” ordered Oliver
“That’s not going to work” said Max. “Draciel take them out”
Both blades hit each other head on and sent each other flying in to the air. Draciel came down first and stayed with in the dish wobbling slightly but stayed spinning, as Unicolyon fell out of the dish.
“Round one goes to the blade breakers” shouted Jazzman “Next up is Kai vs. Johnny”
“You sure you want to do this Dranzer?” said Kai
The red Chibi nodded and with a small glow returned to her blade. Kai got up but felt something tugging at his top. It was Chibi Dragoon.
“What?” he asked
“Red no get hurt! She get hurt, YOU get hurt!” Dragoon threatened
“Whatever”
 
“Johnny is a mean little hot head and with his bit beast, Salamulyon, The heat in here will get hotter” said Brad.
“Well I’m sure Kai will cool things down with his cool attitude or give Johnny a run for his money with the fiery Dranzer”
“I can’t believe you plan to battle me with a Chibi! And a sick one at that! Why not give up now?” asked Johnny mockingly
“Your still another chump with a Beyblade Johnny and me and Dranzer are going to prove it!”
“Bladers ready? Three, two, one, let it rip!” shouted Jazzman.
The blades sparked and cracked the dish as they span around at high speeds.
“Salamulyon! Get the Chibi out of the dish!”
“GO Dranzer!”
Salamulyon tail tried to wrap itself around Dranzer’s neck again, but she was not too small for him to grip. Chibi Dranzer grabbed Salamulyon tail and bit it hard. Salamulyon wailed in pain and retreated to his blade.
“Salamulyon! You coward! She’s only a Chibi!”
Salamulyon once again came out of his blade and this time caught Dranzer in his tail. He bought her up close to his face.
//Not so tough now are you//
Dranzer’s nose twitched violently and she sneezed snot and spit in to Salamulyon’s face. Salamulyon, who now couldn’t see a thing, let her go.
“Dranzer, show this loser how powerful you are” said Kai as Dranzer flew up high and fired her flaming arrows  down on Johnny’s blade sending it out of the dish!
“Now get back to your golf game and leave the real bladeing to us!” said Kai as Dranzer reappeared next to him in her small human form. Kai scooped her up and carried her back to the bench, were Dragoon was trying to get out of Tyson’s hold.
“Red! Red ok?” he asked as Kai approached.
“Dranzer’s fine Dragoon just tried” said Kai as he sat down next to his lover.
 
“Now on to the third and finally match! Robert vs. Ray!” said Jazzman
“Ray? I thought I would be battling Tyson” said Robert as he walked over to the bladebreaker’s box.
“Right ready Drigger” Ray asked his Chibi beast bit who laughed and nodded his cute head.
“Tyson!” shouted Robert “Why aren’t you bladeing?”
“Because Dragoon’s got a potty mouth and its Ray turn to have a go!” said Tyson.
“Your not bladeing because of your bit beast’s foal language? That is the most ridicules thing I have ever heard.”
“Sorry Robert but it’s the truth! Your just going to have to Battle Ray, he’ll give you a run for your money I promise you!” smiled Tyson
Robert snorted and walked over to the dish as Ray followed, Drigger now resting in his blade.
“Bladers ready? Three, two, one, let it rip!” shouted Jazzman.
The blades flew with grace and speed, and crackled with power. They went around the bowl twice before Ray decided to attack.
“Tiger claw attack” he yelled at his blade as Chibi Tiger Drigger appeared.
“HA! That is meant to defeat me? Griffolyon attack!”
The large Griffin Bit beast emerged forms his blade and towered over the small Chibi. Drigger pounced on Griffolyon’s tail and started to scratch it to pieces. Griffolyon roars in pain and knocks the Chibi off of him. Drigger quickly recovers and attacks Griffolyon’s face with his small claws. Griffolyon tried to knock the Chibi off but it was no use.
“Ok Drigger finish him off now!” order Ray and with an amazing flash Griffolyon was out of the ring. 
 
The bladebreakers celebrated they victory in they restroom when Robert and Enrique came in.
“Hey guys!” said Tyson “great Beyblade battle!”
“Indeed” said Robert “Have you seen Oliver and Johnny anywhere?”
“Nope” said Tyson “Dragoon have you…? Dragoon?” Tyson and the others looked around and realized that both Dragoon and Dranzer were gone.
“Where could to bit beast Chibi’s go off so fast?” said Kenny
Galleon, Drigger, and Michael started to open all the lockers trying to find their Chibi friends. Suddenly the door to the restroom opened and in came Dragoon and Dranzer with two other Chibis. One had a mop of green hair with grey eyes with the other had red hair and brown eyes.
“Ty” said Dragoon sheepishly “We had an accident!”
Robert stared down at the red haired Chibi “Johnny?”
The red haired Chibi blushed “Yep that me!”
Enrique was shaking as he knelt down and stared at the green haired Chibi.
“Oliver?”
“RIQUE!” shouted then Chibi as it flung itself into Enrique’s arms.
“HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?” demanded Robert as he picked Johnny up.
“Their fault!” said Johnny pointing at Dragoon and Dranzer. “They found me and Oily talking and they said these weird words and then puff this happened”
“What? Dranzer why did you…?” Kai started to ask
“Weren’t Red fault! Mine” said Dragoon “Johnny say mean things about Master Kai and Red so I said the words to turn him Chibi! Never meant for Oily I prowise!”
“That doesn’t explain why…? Hey what’s that sound?” asked Max
“It sound’s like Gas” said Tyson who suddenly had trouble opening his eyes.
“It’s sleeping gas! Everyone…” Kai fell to the floor as did everyone else as they fell in to a deep sleep. The door of the rest room opened and a man walked in and went straight over to Chibi Dranzer.
“Your powers are now mine Dranzer” he hissed as he pick up the sleeping beast by her hair and started to drag her away unaware that she was bleeding from a nasty gash on the side of her face from were she fell. 
 
Dragoon slowly opened his eyes and looked around. His fellow Chibis were all starting to wake but the adults were still sleeping.
“Red?” he called out. No answer. He called again. No reply. He looked to where she fell and saw a lot of black dots. It was blood. Red’s blood.
“NO! RED! RED GONE!” he shouted as the other Chibis ran over to him.
“Are you sure Red is gone?” asked Drigger
“Yea she no answer me” said Dragoon
Galleon sniff the blood “This is Red’s, I know her smell.”
“Someone took Red? But why?” said Oliver
“I smell the bad Man” said Drigger
“Who’s the bad man?” asked Michael
“Kai’s granddad” explained Drigger “He really mean and wants Red’s powers”
“We got to save Red and beat up the bad man!” said Johnny with his fist in the air.
“But what about them?” asked Galleon pointing to the adults.
“Leave them they can’t do anything!” said Dragoon “WE got to save Red! ON OUR OWN!”
To be continued