Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Army of Chibis ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Bester: Where is Bester of Death?
Yami Bez: Haven’t a clue. Let’s just get on with the fic! She’ll turn up later!
Bester: She’s hasn’t a rough time hasn’t she? She has been in hospital for her brother most of the holidays.
Yami Bez: Well we hope you all had a great Christmas and a great new year. And enjoy this chapter.
Bluey: Bester of Death doesn’t own anything in this fic. She would tell you her self if she was here! All Chibis will be referred to by their nicknames, until later on this Chapter.
 
Dragoon: Bluey/Goon
Dranzer: Red
Drigger: Dig
Galleon: Leon
Oliver: Oily
Johnny: Big mouth/Johnny
Michael: It/Mike
 
 
Chapter 13: Army of Chibis
 
“You nuts” said Dig
“We can’t do it with out the humans!” said Leon
“We got humans!” said Goon pointing at Oily and Johnny.
“What about me?” asked Mike
“You don’t count!” said Goon walking to the door.
“Goon, we can’t do this on our own!” said Leon
“Lookie! Red wouldn’t leave us if we got taken by bad men. I won’t leave her! Now are you in or out?”
The chibis looked at each other and nodded. Dig looked at the door and pointed at the door knob.
“We need to get that!”
“No problem! Dig stand on my shoulders and get it!” said Goon kneeling down. 
“Ok!” Dig claimed on to Goon’s shoulders and tried reached the knob.
“Your heavy!” moaned Goon
“I’m not fat you are!” said Dig as his little paws cluched on to the knob.
“NOT FAT!” shouted Goon as pushed himself foreword leaving the tiger Chibi daggering from the door knob.
“HEY!” shouted Dig waving his feet franticly. He quickly turned the knob and the door slowly opened and he jumped down.
“Not funny Goon!” Dig moaned as Goon pushed the door open widely.
“All ready?” he asked
“Not yet” said Oily as he took Enrique wallet from his pocket. “Ready”
“Why need dat?” asked Leon looking at the brown wallet.
“Can’t rescue anyone with out money silly!” said Johnny. “Let’s go Goon!”
 
The Chibis walked in pairs as they marched down the corridor. Goon and Leon took the lead smelling the air trying to catch the badman’s or Red’s scent.  
“They headed outside” said Goon as he turned the corner.
“Turn back!” said Dig sharply pulling the blue Chibi back as well as his fellow cat Chibi.
“What Dig?” asked Goon.
“Smell that? It’s the badman’s uglys!” said Dig.
Good smelled the air heavily and shook his head “Me no smell it!”
“Lookie round the corner and see if they there!” said Oily
Goon just shrugged his shoulders and poked his head around the corner and gasped. There were the two ugly men that worked for Kai’s grandfather standing by the fount doors. Dig poked his own head round as did the others.
“Told you!” said Dig smugly. 
“What now Goon? We can’t take them on! We’re too small!” said Mike
“Yeah but we got powers!” said Leon as small fist going black light.
“No we can’t!” said Goon
“Huh why not?” asked Johnny
“We do that they’ll tell the bad man we’re coming. We got to do this Sneaky!”
“Earth beasts don’t do sneaky!” growled Leon “It’s dishonourable!”
“So is being a sacredly cat!” said Goon as he looked around the corner again.
“Hurry up this way!” said an elderly lady with a large group of children.
“Me is getting an idea!” said Goon smiling evilly as he turned and whispered to the other Chibis. The other Chibis nodded and grinned.
“Right now, everyone in pairs as we walk thought the doors, I don’t want anyone getting lost!” said the old woman as the group of shouting children followed her, had she bothered to count she would have noticed that she had gained six extra bodies. As Goon passed one of the bad men, he cheekily waved and said goodbye. The others laughed and joined in, as many sidekicks to villains, who also happen to be idiots, the men in black smiled back and said goodbye. Goon gave a nodded to the others as they were about to make a break for it when…
“OH HOW CUTE! Look Agatha, children!” pointed a grey curly haired wrinkled face old woman to her large group of granny friends. They were all staring at the Chibis.
“Oh Stella ain’t they adorable?” said the one named Agatha, as she and the old women started to surround the chibis in a tight circle. “Come here sweetie and give your aunt Agatha a kiss!” she puckered her lips that were covered in bright pink lip stick and leaned over to Goon, who looked horrified.
“AAAAHHH RUN AWAY!” he shouted to the others as they all tried to run away from the evil grannies from hell. But alas, for shame, none of them escaped the fearsome dames. One by One they were caught and large wet sloppy kisses were planted on them.
 
The Chibis broke away from the crowd of demented old bags and quickly hid behind the corner of the building. They all took a deep breath and sighed and slid down to the floor. They each started to rub they faces with they tops trying hard to remove the poison lipstick from they skins.
“I got to get rid of these! Red will think I won’t like her anymore!”
“Draciel will have my strips when she sees theses!” said Dig as he tried to rub the huge kiss marks off his face.
“Forget her for a while we got to find Red!”   
“How?” asked Mike “We don’t have any idea as to where they’ve taken her!”
“Shut up!” snapped Goon “We’ll find Red, we have too”
“Who dat?” said Dig as some one approached them.
“She seems nice” said Oily
“We know her don’t we Dig?” said Goon scratching his head.
“Think so”
The tall girl with a long brown ponytail stopped before them and smiled. She did look familiar to Goon but he could not place the face.
“Hello, we met again!”
“We met?” asked Goon
“Not face to face but your master was a Chibi when I last in your company.”
Dig’s face turned in a scowl “Who are you?”
“My name is Bester Death, Kai and Tyson defeated me in the last match of the world tournaments!”
“I remember now! Your beast hurt Red!” shouted Goon getting to his feet.
“He would not have hurt Dranzer, if that is who you are refereeing too, with out my permission. And speaking of Red, if I was you, I would go and find the bad man’s car before it drove away.” She turned from them then “Good luck!”
All the Chibis stared at her blankly they huge eyes cutely blinking.
“Um thank you” called Goon, and wave his small hand after her.
“But what did she mean Goon” asked Mike
“The bad man’s car must be here somewhere. We got to find it” said Goon
Dig and Leon started to sniff the air, in various directions, to find the bad man scent. Dig stood up and looked around the corner.
“Goon here! Lookie, bad man’s car is there!”
All the chibis poked their heads around the corner and stared at the black limo, with two young men dressed in leather were talking to someone on the phone.
“No sir they still out cold! Ok sir we’ll head back know!” said one as the other nodded. Both men walked around to the car and were about to get in.
“Quick! The boot!” pointed Goon as he and the other Chibis ran towards the car.
The engine started as Dig curled up in to a small ball and allowed the others to stand on him as they climbed in to the boot.
“We’re not going to make it!” said Oily.
Suddenly Bester Death appeared once again lunching her Beyblade in to the limo’s window smashing it, causing both of the men to jump out of the car and give chase. The Chibis started to climb and fight to get in to the boot.
“That was close!”
“Quick”
“Move over”
“There is no room”
“Stop arguing!”
The men came back and there was no sign of Bester Death and her Beyblade. The engine suddenly roared to life again covering Dig in its fumes.
“Quick Dig” said Leon holding out his hand. Dig quickly grabbed Leon’s hand and crawled in to the small boot as Goon slammed it shut. Now the men in the fount were either deft or playing music or simply were paying attention to anything. If they had, they would have heard several voices complaining about the space.
“I can’t breath”
“Get your butt out of my face”
“Dig your foot is in my tummy!”
“But your arm down, we don’t want to smell your BO”
“EWW! Goon Let one rip!”
“Did not!”
“Did so!”
“Whoever smelt it dealt it!”
“Whoever did the rhyme did the crime!”
“Whoever did the rap did the crap!”
“I’m going to tell!”
“Who you going to tell? Your mama?”
“I’m going to tell Tyson”
“Tattletale!”
“I don’t have a tail!”
 
The black limo slowly pulled in to the old abandon warehouse, where Voltaire was waiting for them. In the far corner of the ware house laid Dranzer, her fever was getting worse as her clothes had been removed and the place was cold. She had been chained to the floor and had a glass orb over her that was fire proof.
“Where the hell have you two been?” demanded Voltaire.
“Sorry boss! Traffic!”
“You think that’s an excuse?” snapped Voltaire as he struck the man in the face. “By the time this is over, no force in the world will be able to stop me! Do you honestly think that the Law would be a problem compared to my wrath?”
“No sir! Our deepest apologies sir, it won’t happen again”
“Good!”
Voltaire walked over to the glass prison and stared down at Red.
“Well now little Dranzer it seems your in quite a predicament. Seems your friends don’t care about you otherwise they would have come to rescue you by now!”  
“They will come!” Red glared at Voltaire.
“Oh I don’t think so! Your powers are mine now!”
Red eyes suddenly began to glow and she spoke in a stronger slightly deeper older voice.
“My powers belong to me and me alone Voltaire. No Coward can hold the powers of the Dranzer!”
Voltaire sneered at her “We’ll see! Tala, get out here with your new toy!”
“Yes Master Voltaire!” said the red haired boy. A cold wind suddenly blow thought the warehouse and all the Chibi bit beast froze to the spot, they eyes wide with fear. Red stared hopelessly at Tala’s out stretched hand and what he held.
“Black Dranzer” she whispered
“Yes sweet Dranzer, your bother I believe” said Voltaire smugly.
“Is not!” shouted Goon as he jumped out of his hiding place. The other Chibis quickly pulled him back in to the boot and clapped their hands over his mouth to prevent him from talking again. Voltaire and his goons all turned to the car where the voice had come from. Red knew that annoying voice from anywhere, it was Goon’s voice. Had she been a normal bit beast she would have called out to him and gave the game away but she was a smart bit beast and knew what she had to do!
“Black is not my brother! We were born on the same day but he is a dark beast I is not!”
Voltaire turned to her side ways “Really? Then why are you and he so alike?”
“Don’t know! Just is!”
“That’s not an answer!”
“Neither is this!” Red blows a large raspberry at him. 
“Red really brave!” said Goon looking dreamily at Red.
Dig hit him hard across the head “Wake up! We got to save her!”
Mike whispered “Yeah but how when snot face is there with Black Dranzer!”
Leon looked confused “Snot face?”
“Yeah, Tala!” said Oily
“How is we going to save Red?” asked Johnny.
Goon looked around the warehouse trying to find something to help them. Suddenly his eyes fell on the fire extinguishers.
“Me is getting an idea!” He started to wish his idea to the others, each one grinning like a Cheshire cat.
 
Tala looked down at Dranzer and felt a twinge of pity in his stone heart. This did not seem like the powerful Dranzer, but a weak child. What they had planned was murder, he personally hated it, but that didn’t matter only obedience!  He had the most powerful bit beast in the world so nothing should matter…yet it WAS going to be murder.
//What is it that Voltaire is up too? // asked Black Dranzer.
/That is none of your concern Black. Just do as you are told!// snapped Tala
//Ha! What makes you think I will do as you or Voltaire command? No one can control me Tala, you know this. Now tell me what is going on! //
/They planning to take Dranzer life force and energy and put it in to you to make you stronger! /
// That’s the most stupidest thing I have every heard! Haven’t you morons figured it out yet? I DON’T need other bit beast powers; I do what I do for the sheer hell of it! A form of payback if you will. //
/Then taking Dranzer’s powers and life force shouldn’t be hard for you so quite bugging me! /
// I won’t take hers and I won’t let you take it either//
/I thought there was nothing between you two? /
//We are…That is she and I have reached an understanding. We respect one another! // (A/N: See Dranzer’s loyalty for understanding)
/You’ll do it Black or else! /
//Or else what human? // sneered Black Dranzer //If your really going to do this, you can keep me out of it! I Won’t KILL her! //
Tala gripped the blade tightly and gritted his teeth. Black Dranzer always mocked him and took digs out of what he did but this time he had really pushed the knife in.  
“Is everything in place?” shouted Voltaire
“Yes sir!”
“Now Tala, when I give the signal I want you to shot Black Dranzer at her understand?”
“Yes Sir!” said Tala as he set up his Beyblade.
//Don’t do it Kid// whispered Black //She is a innocent in this madness//
Tala cut of his mental connection to Black and got in to position. Why was his hand shaking?
 
 
Voltaire stood in the centre of a witch’s circle that had been paint on the floor with lamb’s blood. He and his men were completely unaware of the small shadows in the background.
“Power of the ancients hears my call” said Voltaire with his arms in the air “I call on you thought the passages of time.”
“Who writes this guys lines?”
“I call on you” shouted Voltaire
“No ones answering”
“I call on you”
“He said that already”
“I ask you to grant me the power to take the life force on another, so I may use it for my own purposes.”  
“He calls that a spell? The old bag did better then that!” 
“Allow me to take the life force of this worthless she-beast!”
“The ancients aren’t in at the moment please leave a message after the beep!”
Suddenly the very earth shook and light clashed in the sky. Voltaire smiled evilly and he signalled to Tala. Tala stood still, his hands still shaking violently.
“Tala now! Fire the Black Dranzer!” ordered Voltaire.
“I…I…”
“NOW!”
“I can’t!” whispered Tala as he put down his arms.
Voltaire’s face was red with rage and he shook with anger as he stormed over to Tala with every intention of ripping the boy’s head off.
“NOW” shouted Goon as he and Johnny set off one of the fire extinguishers. The warehouse floor was covered in a thick mist as two other extinguishers went off.
“What in the name of…Spread out and find who ever is in here!” shouted Voltaire. Each one of Voltaire’s men pulled out a gun and started to walk slowly around the maze of boxes. Goon waved to Oily and Mike as they pushed one of the heavy boxes with all they might, on to two of the bad men. Johnny curled up in to a small ball causing one of the bad men to fall and knock themselves out on the stone floor. Tala noticed that one of the man stared very close to Voltaire, leaving Dranzer unguarded. He looked over to the glass prison and saw two figures trying to lift it.
//Help them!// order Black Dranzer
/Why should I? /
// Do you want to be a killer? //
Tala looked down at Black Dranzer “No”
He let Black Dranzer firer as the black Beyblade let rip across the stone floor towards the glass dome. The blade smashed though the glass shattering at to a thousand pieces. Red curled up in to a small ball and tried not scream as the sharp glass pieces fell around her. The two smaller begins had jumped out of the way when the dome smashed were now trying to pulled and what looked to Tala, claw at the chains.
“Black free Dranzer NOW!” he ordered
//Well I’m not playing twister am I! // snorted the black bit beast as he zoomed back to Dranzer.
“No Black!” called one of the shadows “No hurt Red!”
//I know who that is, by the simple whining of his voice! It’s Dragoon! // hissed Black as he zoomed around Dranzer braking the chains. // either Dragoon in his Chibi form doesn’t remember that I’m not a bad guy, or Dranzer never told anyone of our meeting. I think I would be closer with my second choice. //
Black returned to Tala hand and was ordering Tala to lunch him again when Voltaire hit Tala hard across the head with his cane knocking Tala out. Goon was helping Red up when he was sent flying by Voltaire’s fist.  Goon stared up at the human dazed and scared as Voltaire pulled his sword out of its “Cane” disguise and the iron tip was being pressed in to his neck.
“You’re the Chibi that corrupted my Grandson!” sneered Voltaire “If I get rid of you, Kai will be heartbroken”
Goon realized that Ugly had confused him for his Master Tyson but he also knew that Voltaire had every intention to kill him. Voltaire pulled the sword back slightly and was smiling like a mad man.
“Good bye Tyson!”
“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” 
There was a sudden burst of flames that engulfed Voltaire in it raging heat. Voltaire’s screams rang though the warehouse like a siren, his skin melting off of his bones. He turned around to see, not a Chibi, but a fully grown Dranzer in her naked human form.  Her skinned glowed like melted gold; her eyes were stone like rubies cold and hard as her gaze pieced his soul. Her hair was the flame spreading around her wild and yet somehow tamed to her every movement.
“You once dared to harm my Master Voltaire. I let you go easy for that mistake. But you have crossed the line by trying to kill the beast I love! You will NEVER harm anyone again! I hope you find peace in Hell Voltaire!”
With another burst of flames and the cry of the Phoenix, Voltaire was not more. Dranzer ran and felt to her knees in fount of Bluey. He was lying on the floor not moving.
“Bluey? Goon? Answer me please!” cried Dranzer picking up the small blue Chibi.
“That hurt Red!” he moaned slightly
Dranzer laughed “Well we should be grateful that you have a thick skull”
“RED! RED!”
Dranzer turned round to see all the other Chibis coming out of the hiding places. They all rushed over laughing and cheering as she put Goon down.
“Thanks for coming to rescue me. Where are the humans?” Dranzer asked getting to her feet.
All the chibis suddenly had a great interest in the floor and they feet. Dranzer looked concerned and worried, what was wrong?
“What’s wrong guys?”
“Red?” Said Goon looking slightly up at her
“Yes?”
“You got no clothes!”
Dranzer felt a deep blush cover her body as she used her hands to cover herself up.
“Um…that I…Clothes! I need to get some clothes”
“This should aid you Lady, until you find something more adequate.” Said a deep male voice as a long black leather coat was draped across Dranzer’s shoulders.
“Black!”  Said Dranzer turning to the bit beast behind her. He was very much the same as her in figure slim and graceful. His hair long and black with blonde streaks, and he was covered head to toe in leather.
“Yes Lady. I should thank you; you have freed me and my new partner from Voltaire!”
“I thought you had no master Black!”
Black smiled as he went and picked Tala up from the floor and cradled him in his arms.
“He’s a little arrogant I admit but he’s learning to obey orders!” he smiled.
Dranzer smiled back and put on the long warm coat before turning to the Chibis.
“We have to get back to our masters! Did any of you think to make the way here?”
They all looked blankly up at Dranzer.
“I take that as a no. Black, do you know how to get to the stadium?”
“Not a clue!”
“Great, we stuck here in the middle of no where, with six chibis and a knocked out human. How the hell are we meant to get back?”
Something had caught Black’s eye and he smiled “Lady?”
“Yes?”
“Do you know how to drive?”
“What?”
Black point and Dranzer followed his finger until her gaze landed on the black limo.
“No I don’t know how to Drive. Do you?”
“No, but it looks easy enough!”
“I guess we have no choice. You can put Tala in the back with the Chibis”
“We is not going anywhere with him!” sulked Goon.
“Dragoon this is no time to be jealous!” said Dranzer as she walked over to the Limo.
“Don’t like him, don’t trust him, him not going!” said Goon stamping his feet on the floor.
“Fine then stay here Dragoon” said Black as he carried Tala to the limo. “We’ll send Tyson to come and get you later!”
Dragoon glared at Black and stomped unhappily to the limo. “I is sitting in the fount with Red. Me still no like you!”
“Fine whatever!”
 
to be continued.