Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Time to go home! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
Chibi Kai holds up a sign: Bester of Death doesn’t own Beyblade so there!
Chibi Tyson holds up a sign: She doesn’t own the word Smeg either.
 
Dragoon: Bluey/Goon
Dranzer: Red/Lady
Drigger: Dig
Galleon: Leon
Oliver: Oily
Johnny: Big mouth/Johnny
Michael: It/Mike
Black Dranzer: Black
 
Chapter fourteen: Time to go home!
 
Black gently placed his knocked out partner, Tala, in the back seat of the Limo. He had no idea why he liked the Kid so much, but something in side him told him to take Tala with him. He quickly did up the seat belt and brushed Tala’s red hair away from his peaceful face. He let out a heavy sigh and climbed out of the limo and turned to face the Chibis.
“Right you lot! See how Tala is there?”
All the chibis looked at the sleeping boy and nodded.
“Good! He is to remain like that for the journey got it? If I even see a single hair out of place you’re all walking back to your masters”
All the chibis gulped and nodded. Black nodded back and then one at a time he picked a Chibi up and tossed them in to the Limo counting them as he went.
“One, two, three, four, five…five? Where is Dragoon?”
“Here stupid!”
Black turned around to see Dragoon standing at the fount of the car holding a lead pipe in his hand, like a solider about to go to battle. Black glared at the blue Chibi.
“Dragoon, get your butt in this car now!”
“Nope! I is on guard”
“What?” Black snapped tossing his long black hair away from his face.
“Red getting dressed, you no go here!”
“Lady Dranzer has no clothes here to get changed in too, now get here before I come and get you!”
Dragoon stood his ground and poked his tongue out at the older bit beast.
“Why you little maggot!” Black ran towards Dragoon as she small Chibi charged with the lead pipe. Dragoon swung as hard as he could and hit Black hard in the groin. Black went a nasty shad of purple and bit his tongue. Dragoon took a step back and took another swing and hit Black in the stomach. Black let out a growl of pain and grabbed the metal pole and tried to pull it away from the Chibi.
“Give it here!”
“NO!”
“Dragoon, Black stop it!”
Both bit beasts turned to stare at Dranzer, who was now dressed in tight black pants and a black leather vest that was not doing a great job at hiding her breast. She had Black’s coat under one arm.
“It’s not what I’m use too but its better then nothing!” she said as she walked up to the two fighting beasts. “Here is your coat back Black and thanks!”
“I think you better keep it Lady. The open road is quite cold and I would not want you to get any sicker”
“Thanks. Have you tried the car out yet?”
“Nope, but I’ve got the Chibis in there. Maybe I’ll test drive it now and if I crush it will take out a few of the little head aches. OUCH!” Black clutched his leg as Dragoon had taken another whack at him. Dranzer grabbed the pipe and tossed it away before Dragoon could hurt Black again.
“Come here trouble!” said Dranzer as she picked Dragoon up in her arms. “Do you think you can drive Black with that now busted leg?”
“Sure I can. If those stupid humans can do it, there is no reason why I can’t, even when injured! Just make sure that thing in your arms doesn’t try and attack me again!”
“Ok!” laughed Dranzer as she took her place in the fount of the limo with Dragoon in her lap.
 
Black got in the driver’s seat and looked at the steering wheel, gear stick, ect, before letting out a sigh.
“Ok how do we start this thing?”
“You need the Key!” said Dranzer as Dragoon curled up tighter in her lap.
“That would be a good idea if you hadn’t melted it when you sent Voltaire to hell!”
“Oops!”
“We need that human power thing…electricity…Galleon!”
Black pulled down the black screen that separated the fount and the back. Oily and Leon were sitting down on the floor, playing a clapping game. Johnny and Michael were looking thought all the cupboards pulling out all the stuff inside and Drigger was sitting in Tala lap, staring up at the unconscious boy cutely.
//Another’s tip: Never get in to a staring match with a cat, you’ll lose every time! //
“Drigger! Get your stripped ass off of Tala now!”
Drigger just poked his tongue out at the black bit beast and returned to his staring competition with Tala.  
“Stupid Earth beast!” growled Black “Get off him!”
“Drigger get off of Tala” said Dranzer who was smiling at the obvious jealously of Black. Black glared at her as Drigger slid down Tala’s long legs.
“I have a way with Chibis” said Dranzer
“Whatever! Galleon, get your butt here!”
The small black Chibi moaned and climbed up to look over the fount seats. “What?”
Black reached over and grabbed Galleon by the scuff of the neck and pulled in to the fount of the limo.
“See that Keyhole? I want you to use your black lighting powers on it, so we can start this machine up!”  
Gallon did not move or speak but stared helplessly at Black Dranzer. Galleon well remembered being trapped and imprisoned by the Dark element beast, and seeing him angry only bought memories of the past.
Dranzer noticed the fear in Galleon’s eyes and took the black lion bit beast off of Black.
“Galleon, we need your power to start the engine of the car. Just shoot a small black lighting bolt in to the keyhole and then you go back and play with Oliver…ok?”
Galleon nodded and did as Dranzer asked trying hard not to look Black. The engine roared to life and Galleon quickly crawled back in to the backseat.
“Red?” Dragoon whispered pulling on the leather vest.
“What?”
“Can’t we leave Black here? He’s mean!”
Dranzer gave Dragoon a weak smile “He’s not mean Bluey! It’s simply an act! And we do need his aid in this journey.”
“Still don’t like him”
 
 
Black gripped the wheel tightly and looked over at Dranzer.
“Ready Lady?”
Dranzer nodded and she held on to Chibi Dragoon tightly. Black pressed his foot down on one of the three peddles. Suddenly the limo speeded backwards and crashed thought the wall, as the great big car skidded on the smooth tarmac. All the Chibis had clung on to Tala legs for dear life, making the legs go white from the sudden lack of circulation. Dranzer had only been scared a few times in her long life and this was now one of them. She quickly caught her breath and glared at Black who was smirking back.
“So that’s reverse. Lets try forward”
Placing his foot on another peddle the limo started to speed forward down the road. Black was driving at 90-110 miles per hour down the empty road, and poor Oliver had gone as green as his hair.
“Me going to buff!” he moaned
Dranzer tried to loosen Dragoon’s grip on her waist, but the more she tried the tighter the hold became. She then looked forward to the open road. It was long grey dirty and empty but there was something wrong.
“Black, I think the humans drive on the left!”
“I’m sure it’s on the right” said Black defensively.
 “Red said Left! So go Left jerk!” said Dragoon glaring cutely.
“Who asked you runt? I’m telling you its right!”
“Left!”
“Oi Human brats!” shouted Black “Which side do we drive on?”
Mike, Johnny and Oliver huddled together and whispered, before turning to Black with they answer.
“Left!”
Black growled and stayed on the right hand side. Dranzer smiled and tried not to laugh at, what was commonly known by the elders as, her dark twin. Black would/will never admit he was wrong, even when proven.
 
“Miss Red Dranzer lady” said a weak voice behind her.
Dranzer turned round to see the green face of Oliver who was holding his tummy and his eyes were on the brink of tears.
“I got a bad tummy. I think I’m going to be sick!”
“Ok Oliver. Dragoon, go in the back and see if you can find a bag or something for Oliver to be sick in!”
Oliver started to cry and wail loudly and waved his arms about franticly “I WANT RIQUE! I WANT RIQUE!”
“What did that Chibi say?” asked Black blushing.
“He said he wanted Enrique, why?” asked Dranzer as she aided Dragoon over the seats.
“I just thought he said something else that’s all!” said Black blushing deeper. Dranzer raised her eyebrow and shook her head.
“You have a one track mind Black!”
“Should I take that as a comment Lady?”  Smirked Black as he looked at her.
“Look out!” shouted Dragoon as both Dranzer’s looked out fount to see a huge truck coming towards them at high speed.
“SMEG!!” they all shouted as Black turned the wheel sharply, swerving them out of the way missing the truck by inches. Dranzer heart was beating wildly in her chest and Black’s hands had gone white from holding the steering wheel tightly.
“Why didn’t anyone tell me we were meant to be driving on the left?” Black growled. All the chibis and Dranzer looked at him in disbelief with large sweat drops. 
 
“Red” said Dragoon popping his head over the seat.
“Yes Dragoon” panted Dranzer
“Oily’s been sick on the floor!”
Dranzer groaned “Ok just…keep away from it!”
“Too late! Mike fell in it!”
“Great! What else can go wrong?” muttered Black
The engine of the limo started to rattle and steam started to rise from the hood. Suddenly the whole engine leapt out of the Limo and crashed on to the stone road. The limo came to a screeching Holt and all the chibis fell forward luckily none of them hitting the sick this time.
“You just had to say it, didn’t you!” growled Dranzer as she got out of the limo.
“I didn’t know this would happen!” growled back Black as he also got out.
“Now what we going to do?” whispered Johnny “Robert going to be mad if I’m not there!”
“I want Rique!” said Oily rubbing his eyes. 
“Don’t worry” said Goon reassuringly “My Red will find a way to get us back!”
“Ugh!”
All the Chibis turned to see Tala moan and move trying to get comfortable.
“Uh Oh!” all the Chibis muttered
“He’s moving! We’re in trouble!” said Mike
“Yeah you heard what Black said!” said Drigger “He is to remain like that for the journey” That what Black said!”
“Give me that bottle!” said Goon as Leon passed him a wine bottle. Goon crawled on to the seat with the bottle in his small hands. Tala’s eyes started to open and he stared down at the chibis.
“What the?”
Goon swung as hard as he could, sending the bottle crushing down on Tala’s head, once again rendering the boy unconscious.
“There now Black will never now!”
 
“Are we there yet?” moaned Casy as she slid further down in her car seat.
“If you ask me that one more time Casy, I will deliberately take the long way round!” hissed Jason as he turned the car in to fifth gear.
“I thought you were already! By the time we get there the match will be over! And I never get to see My Kai!” 
“Your Kai?” laughed Jason
“Yeah Mine!” growled Casy her blue eyes sparkled with jealously at the thought of anyone else owning her Kai. 
“Whatever Casy!” laughed Jason, suddenly he started to slow down the car.
“Jason? Is something the matter?”
“Yeah look ahead!”
Casy brushed her red hair away from her face and stared in disbelief. There was a car parked in the middle of the road with a small group of chibis, a woman holding a Chibi and a man holding a boy. Jason stopped the car and got out and Casy quickly followed.
“What the problem?” asked Jason walking up to Black and Dranzer.
“We need to borrow your wheels!” said Black calmly.
“Sorry but not all of us can fit, I only have a small car”
//Yami Bez: Yeah that’s always brakes down, isn’t that right Crow//
“Nonsense there is plenty of room, since you two are going to stay here and we’re taking your car!”
“But you can’t do that!”  Shouted Casy as she stomped her foot.
“We can and we are Kid! Now move out of the way! He’s getting heavy!” said Black as he strode pass Jason and dumped Tala in the back of the small car.
“You can’t do this! I’ll show you!” said Casy as she pulled out her Beyblade.
“Nice Beyblade kid but that’s not going to work. Marenio is to weak and inexperience to go up against us!” said Dranzer softly “So put it away and save it for a match!”
“No way! I would take on anyone who will stop me from getting to the Beyblade tournament to see My Kai Beyblade!”
Dranzer raised an eyebrow “Your Kai? Am I right in thinking your on about Kai of the blade breakers?”
“Yep!”
“I see. I guess you didn’t know he was gay”
Jason grabbed Casy around the waist as the young girl shone bright red that clashed horribly with her hair.
“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW OR I’LL…!!”
“You’ll do nothing to Lady Dranzer Child!” said Black in a warning tone.
“No one threatens my Red!” said Goon rising his fists.
Dranzer sighed and walked up to the red human “Look Lets make a deal. I can get you a private meeting with the Blade breakers if you let us have your car!”
Casy went from steaming mad to excited in record timing. “Really?”
Dranzer nodded and Jason found his arms full of a bouncing wild teenager.
“Take the rust bucket! And just follow this road until you start seeing signs for the stadium!”
“Now wait a second! You’re not taking MY car!” shouted Jason
“I think we can honestly say that we ARE taking YOUR car” smirked Black “Chibis! IN!”
The small chibis all ran to the car and climbed in and over Tala before Black slams the door shut. He steps forward and opens the door for Dranzer who quickly got in.
“Bye Kids!” smirked Black”if you get cold sit in the limo, just be careful of the sick!”
Jason watched with a heavy heart as the mad black bit beast drove away in his small red beauty. He turned and glared at Casy.
“If you weren’t a girl I would so badly be beating you in to the road”
“Good thing I’m a girl then isn’t it!”
 
The bit beasts and the chibis had not gone far up the road when something flashing caught Black’s eye.
“What’s that?”
Dranzer leaned over “Looks like a gas pump…I think we’re out of gas!”
“Great!” growled Black “Now what do we do? We don’t have any money for gas, and it’s still a long way to the stadium!”
“I got money!” said Oliver
“What?” said Dranzer as she tried to turn in her seat.
Oliver pulled out Enrique’s wallet from his pocket. “Borrowed Rique’s!”
“You stole your lover’s wallet?” smirked Black.
“Did not stole! Borrowed! Besides Rique loves me, no matter what!” argued Oliver as he handed the wallet to Dranzer.
“Hn! He must love you if he lets to steal his wallet. Or he just really stupid!” muttered Black.
 
Black pulled in to the Gas station and started to fill up the small car.
“Red” Moaned Dragoon “I’m hungry!”
“Your always hungry!” 
“Yeah but I’m hungry for a reason! I haven’t eaten in…” Dragoon counted the hours on his small fingers. “This many hours!”  He showed her five fingers.
“Oh you poor negated thing!” joked Dranzer “Ok I’ll get you guys some crisps for the rest of the journey.”
“YAH!” shouted the Chibis.
“Don’t forget It too Red”
“Dragoon! That’s not a nice thing to call Tala”
“I wasn’t calling Tala “IT” Mike’s It!”
“Hey!”
Dranzer smiled as she exited the small car and walked into the gas station. The station smelt stale and old and it was hot and sticky. Dranzer wrinkled her nose and headed straight for the crisps. She picked up seven different flavours and come chocolate mints for herself and Black. She walked over to the counter, where a teenage boy with greasy hair and a terrible spot problem was serving.
“Did you get any gas?” he asked, his voice was high as it wasn’t broken.
“Yes…I think it was pump 7” said Dranzer leaning over and pointing to the pump. The boy did not look at the pump and simply looked down at Dranzer’s well devolved breast.
“Are you alright?” she asked him.
“Huh? Yes…I mean that is I…and these bits too?”
“Yes”
“Comes to 30 dollars even!”
Dranzer quickly paid him and left not liking the way he was staring at her. She got in to the car and threw the crisps in the back and allowed the chibis to ague among themselves.
“I’m surprised you didn’t hit that human Lady” said Black as they pulled out of the gas station.
“Huh? Why?”
“Didn’t you notice what he was looking at?” said Black as he continued to drive.
“No what?”
“He was looking at your burst Lady”
Dranzer went a very deep white and started to shake “Black…stop the car!”
“But I…”
“STOP THE CAR!”   
Black slammed on the brakes and the small car skidded to a halt. Dranzer got out of the car and slammed the door shut. The chibis watched her though the window as she stood glaring at the gas station.
“Black, what Red doing?” asked Dragoon.
“She’s going to teach a rude boy a lesson Dragoon” smirked Black.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Chibis stared wide eyed as the giant flames that in golfed the gas station grew bigger and bigger.  Bits of brick and metal fell all over the place as Dranzer got back in to the car.
“Black, get us to the stadium now!” she said in a “Don’t piss me off” voice.
Black started up the car again and they moved quietly down the road. Dragoon climbed out of the back and in to the fount and curled up in Dranzer’s lap. Dranzer did not say anything but pulled the Chibi closer to her. Every once and a while Black used the rear-view mirror to see if Tala was still ok, It wasn’t that he cared or anything.
 
“Lady?”
“Yes?”
“I think I will simply drop you and the Chibi’s off at the stadium”
“Huh? Why?”
“I don’t think your team is about to accept me and Tala with open arms do you?”
“Yes…and no! Kai might be a pain but the others won’t mind if I and the chibis vouch for you!”
“You would do that?”
“You did save my life Black. Besides I know you’re not really the monster everyone believes you to be”
“Well thank you, but please don’t go spreading the fact that I am a good guy Lady, I do have a reputation to keep!”
“Miss Dranzer Lady!” Moaned Mike
“What’s up Mike?” asked Dranzer
“Feel funny” he moaned
“If you’re going to be sick you can walk the rest of the damn way!” hissed Black.
“I don’t think he meant that Black, I think he might be getting ready to change back!”
“If he does he can still get out and walk, I’m not a taxi service for humans!”
“You took Tala”
“He my partner and If I didn’t take him with me I would never get any action!”
“In or out of bed huh?”
“Yeah…what? Wait a minute!”
Dranzer bust out laughing at Black’s shocked face as did the chibis.
“That was not funny Lady”
“I wasn’t trying to be. Your not the only one that’s fallen for they human partner. Galleon there is smitten over Lee and Dizzy is head over heels in love with Kenny.”
“Dizzara is in love with a human? HA! That’s something I’ve got to see!”
“Lookie! Lookie!” shouted Drigger as he pointed out of the window. It was the blade breakers, Enrique, Robert and Lee all calling out the Chibis names. Black pulled over and they all got out.
“Rique!!!” shouted Oliver as he threw himself at the blond boy who quickly picked him up and kissed him.
“Rob!” cried Johnny as he ran to Robert who was smiling happily.
Dragoon and Mike had a race to get to Tyson first but Mike cheated and pushed Dragoon away so he ended up getting the hug first.
Lee had tears in his eyes as he embraced Galleon.
“Lee hurt?” asked the Chibi
“Yes Lee hurt. I was afraid I would never see you again Galleon. I love you to much to lose you” he said as he kissed the Chibi’s forehead. There was a bright light in Lee’s arms and Chibi Galleon changed back to his normal self. Lee blushed as the dark moonstone eyes fell on him.
“You’ll never lose me master, even when you want too” he purred and licked under Lee’s chin.
Dranzer walked up to her master and tapped him on the shoulder. Kai turned around and stared at Dranzer for a moment and blushed deeply.
“That’s not your normal outfit I hope!”
“No it isn’t”
“Are you going to explain what happened?”
“Not tonight master, though I do have something important to tell you!”
“It can wait! As long as you’re back and…YOU!”
Black merged from the car and walked slowly towards Kai. Tyson jumped in fount of his lover and glared furiously at Black.
“Go back to hell Black. Kai doesn’t want you so leave him alone!”
“And I don’t want to go to Kai either, Tala would be must upset if I did!” said Black with a smile. “I and Tala have changed sides; we’re on your side now.”
“Tala is going to join the BBA?” said Max in shock.
“Yes…he just doesn’t know it yet!”
“You’re manipulating him” said Kai
“No Kai” said Dranzer in Black defence “He and Tala are like Lee and Galleon…they partners”
“Oh” said Tyson “So where are you guys staying?”
“No where at the moment, thought I was hoping to get a room in your hotel, as it would be safer for me and Tala, just in case Boris ever comes looking for us!”
There was another burst of light this time near Tyson as Michael change back.
“Huh? Where am I? What am I doing out here?”
“Welcome back Michael. I suggest you go back to your hotel and rest and you got a match against us soon!” smirked Tyson
“Whatever Tyson” moaned Michael “I have such a headache”
“That must have come from all the times Dragoon has hit you” said Dranzer picking up the small Chibi.
“We’ll depart too, hopefully in the morning this spell would have warn off” said Robert as he and Enrique left with they two Chibi lovers.
“Come on everyone lets go back to the hotel and you can tell us everything that’s happened” said Kai.
“I have a question for you Black Dranzer” said Kenny
“Yes?”
“Since when did bit beast know how to drive?”
 
To be continued…