Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Love and Blame ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Bester of Death: Bags pack?
Bester: Check!
Bester of Death: Food?
Yami Bez: Check!
Bester of Death: Beyblade video collection?
Bester: Check!
Bester of Death: Beyblade?
Bester and Yami Bez: ‘_’;
Bester of Death: My Beyblade?
Bester: It was an accident!
Bester of Death: What was?
Yami Bez: Chibi Dragoon ate your Beyblade!
Bester of Death: WHAT? Now how am I going to protect myself from Jason?
Bester: Why not just tell him not to read it!
Bester of Death: Not a chance! After the piss take we did on his car in the last chapter, he hasn’t trusted me! Thanks to all that gave nice reviews, and I hope you continue to do so as there is only about…five or four chapters left! Now you all get what you want! TALA CHIBI WARNING!!!
 
Chapter 15: Love and Blame!
 
Tala’s head was splitting when he opened his eyes. His brain seemed to be pounding against his skull trying to brake out. He laid his hand on his forehead and let out a hiss of pain as he hit a rather large bump that had appeared there. What the hell hit him? Last thing he remembered was being in the warehouse saving Dranzer. He quickly looked around him and noticed that he was in a bedroom, sitting on a large soft double bed. He was in a hotel room.
“It’s about time you woke up kid”
Tala turned to the soft voice and stared in disbelief at what he could only describe as a divine angel or semi god. The creature was covered in leather showing every inch of his well fit body. He had long raven hair with gold strands entwined, and his dark eyes seemed to go on forever. It took everything Tala had not to simply drool. The angel got up gracefully, swaying its sexy hips as it sat down on the bed and touched Tala’s face.
“Are you ok? I should have know you wouldn’t be safe in the back” 
“Who are you?” Tala whispered, he did not really trust his voice at the moment.
“I’m hurt Tala, don’t you recognise your own bit beast?” the gorgeous creature smirked. Tala gasped and pulled away slightly staring hard at the creature before him.
“Black Dranzer? Your Black Dranzer?” Tala muttered
“Yes I am Kid. This is my human form, do you approve?” he asked smiling sly.
Tala nodded his head really fast not really paying attention to Black’s words, he was to busy trying to control his body.
“Where am I Black Dranzer? I don’t remember anything”
“We’re with the blade breakers in they hotel. After you were knocked out, the spell on Dranzer lifted and she killed Voltaire.”
“Killed him?”
“Yes. He had gone mad, he believed Dragoon was Tyson and tried to kill him. They needed to get back to the stadium and I did not want to stay with Biovolt so I volunteered to take them back in the limo”
“Why did you take me? I thought you said you never take a master”
Black smiled again and stroked the side of Tala’s face. “You’re a bit rough around the edges and you’re disobedient, I don’t see why I shouldn’t take you on as a student”
Tala would have been angry but he was captured by the dark eyes and protested weakly.
“I don’t need to be your student to master you Black Dranzer”
Black Dranzer laughed “I think you do my little human, I have after all…how can I put this, had hundreds years worth of physical experience”
Tala started to cough loudly and shone bright red as Black laughed. There was a sudden knock on the door and Tala and Black quickly composed themselves as Chibi Dragoon walked though the door.
“Hi Tala, you feel better?” he asked as he climbed on to the bed.
Tala looked down at the Chibi in confusion. This was meant to be the great and powerful Dragoon? This had to be a cosmic joke.
Black glared at the annoying Chibi “Dragoon do you know how Tala got this bump on the head?”
“Yea, I did it!”
“YOU WHAT?!” shouted Tala and Black Dranzer as they glared at the Chibi.
“You said Tala was to stay as he was, otherwise you would kick us out! Well Tala moved and we didn’t want to walk, so I hit him with a bottle and then he didn’t move no more!”
Tala growled under his breath and pushed the small Chibi off his bed.
“Hey” cried Dragoon as he rubbed his now sore head “I’m telling Red!”
“Go ahead! We’ll only tell her what you did and she won’t take your side” said Tala as he lay down on the bed trying to bury his face in a pillow to hide the bump.
“I’ll get you Tala, I promise” muttered Dragoon as he left the room.
 
Max was sitting on the bed humming, while brushing Drigger’s hair. The Chibi sat quietly sucking his thumb as the blond pulled the brush gently though his white and green hair. The truth was the Chibi wanted Draciel but she had not come out of her beyblade no matter how many times he called her.  Ray stood by the door gazing at his happy lover, loving the fact that this golden angel was all his.
“Your really sweet Drigger, but I think Chibi ray was a lot cuter!” smiled Max
“Glad you think so Maxie!” said Ray as he joined his lover and the bed, and quickly stole a kiss. “You were a beautiful Chibi Max, loving and noisy”
Max laughed “Be glad I’m a better blader then I am a drummer”
“I think I would love you no matter what you were Max” said Ray as he bought this lips down on the smaller boy’s, his tongue brushing against Max’s lip and teeth demanding entrance. Max slowly opened his mouth allowing Ray to deepen his kiss and be pulled into the Chinese boy’s lap. Ray pulled away but still clung on to him, and he quickly looked over at Drigger, and sighed happily when he noticed the bit beast had fallen asleep at the bottom of the bed. Max rested his head on Ray’s shoulder and sighed happily.
“What are you going to do after this tournament Ray?”
“I thought about going back to China for a while and go and see my family”
“Oh” said Max slightly hurt that he would not be able to see Ray for a long time. He had hopped the Chinese boy would come home with him. “I’m sure your family will be happy to see you Ray”
“Yeah! And I can’t wait for them to met you”
“Huh?”
“You honestly did not expect me to go to China and leave you behind now did you?”
“Well I…”
“Max I love you, where ever I go, I want you with me. And where ever you go I will follow. I don’t want us to be separated”
“I love you Ray!” said Max kissing Ray on the cheek.
“And I love you Max” smiled Ray hugging his blond angel tightly.
 
Kai laid sitting up on the bed licking his lips as Tyson adjusted his collar. This blue angel was only wearing his blue short and the leather collar he had given him, marking Tyson as his property.
“I can’t wait for tomorrow Kai! This battle is going to be sweet! I know were playing the All stars, I just wish I knew who I was up against”
Kai suddenly tensed up and he got off the bed to stand next to Tyson. “Tyson I don’t want you to Beyblade tomorrow”
“Huh? Why not?”
“I don’t like the odds of you being put against Michael” 
“Michael?”
“There is nothing more intermit for some beybladers then a beyblade battle Tyson. Michael is one of those bladers and it goes well with his dirty mind”
Tyson pouts cutely “But I want to blade Kai koi, I didn’t get a chance too last time.”
Kai sighed knowing he would not win this battle “Alright My Ty, but if your to battle Michael your to step down and allow either Max or Ray to take your place.”
“Ok Kai. You know you have nothing to be jealous about. I’m yours. Besides you should be happy that they look at me!”
“Oh how did you figure that out?”
“Any guy or girl can look at me Kai and admire me. Then you can have the joy of telling them that I’m yours and rubbing it in to their faces!”  
Kai burst out laughing “As long as they only look, but I don’t think I will ever stop being jealous of all those who gaze upon you”
Kai pushed his lips down hard on Tyson’s mouth drawing all air out of his lover, as his hand slowly went down in to Tyson blue shorts. Tyson moaned as Kai’s strong hands stroked his skin. Suddenly Kai let out a cry of pain and pulled away from Tyson. Tyson confused looked at Kai, and then saw Chibi Dragoon biting in to Kai’s leg.
“Dragoon let go of Kai’s leg! What’s the matter with you?” said Tyson as he tried to pull the blue Chibi off of his lover. Dragoon let go of Kai’s leg and turned to his master.
“Kai was hurting you!” said the Blue bit beast
“He was not Dragoon. That’s how…lovers touch one another!”
“But you were moaning because he hurt your…” Dragoon leaned forward and whispered “Thingy”  
Both Kai and Tyson went red and both coughed to try and cover up they embarrassment.
“Dragoon I would never in a million years hurt Tyson” said Kai “Why don’t you go and bother Dranzer?”
“Ok” smiled Dragoon as he quickly toted out of the room. Both Kai and Tyson let out a sigh and Kai wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.
“Seems we’re going to have to be a lot quieter from now on Tyson, or at least until Dragoon is back to normal”
 
Dranzer sat in the living room read a book of fairy stories. She was reading one of the twelve princesses and how a simply present boy found out their secret, and was allowed to become a prince so he could marry the princess of his choice.
‘To bad this only happens in fairy tales’ thought Dranzer ‘and to bad the elders are to blind by distrust and class that they can not see that’
Her uncle, the elder of fire, Auran had very little time for love and always looked down on her friendship with the peasant beast Dragoon. She wondered how he would react, if he knew how close she and Dragoon were to breaking the law. Her uncle was a kind a noble beast and the rightful ruler over fire bit beasts, but he would sooner marry her off to Black Dranzer then to see her with Dragoon.
“Lady Dranzer?”
Dranzer looked up to see Black Dranzer walking out of Tala room and coming towards her.
“Yes Black? What is it?”
“What are you doing?” he asked as he came and sat down next to her on the sofa.
“Thinking mainly”
“About?”
“The past. My uncle Auran to be more to the point!” 
“Why think about him? I was always under the assumption that you didn’t get on with him”
“No, I get on with him alright I just disagree with everything he’s done. The laws he helped past”
“The law that’s keeping you and Dragoon apart”
Dranzer blushed and looked down at the floor only to have Black’s hand lift her head back up to face him.
“Don’t look away Lady or be embarrassed and certainly don’t feel that you have to around me. You are a Lady of power and respect while I am a criminal and a rogue. If anyone should look away in disgrace it is me” 
“You’re not a rogue Black or even a criminal. You have been dealt a bad hand in life and I think…I think it’s going to get better for you!”
“How so?”
“You and Tala”
“I have to admit the boy is good company…when he’s not being a pain. Besides it’s not like I’m going to get in to trouble over this am I?”
“No, you’re lucky! You don’t have to answer to the elders for anything unless you out rightly kill. Maybe you should give Galleon some pointers”
“Trying to bed his master is he?”
“Trying being the obvious word”
 
“I wish you would lay like that”
“Lay like what?”
 “Lay there like you want me to pounce on you and screw you stupid”
“Well you don’t hear my refusing!”
“GALLEON!!”
“What?”
The black lion bit beast was sprawled on Lee’s bed in his human form. He had removed his leather vest and lay with his bare chest with all his define muscles showing. Lee was sitting by the dresser trying not to look at the fabulous sexy creature that lay looking wanton on his bed. He shook his head; he really didn’t need all these dirty thoughts right now. Lee had never been gay, he was not sure on what to do or say on the matter. There was not anyone he could ask; since this was the first time a human was going to make out with his own bit beast.
“You don’t really like me do you?” said Galleon as he sat up. Lee turned to face his beast.
“Don’t be stupid Galleon. I love you it’s just that…”
“I’m not Drigger” said Galleon bitterly as he looked at the floor.
“What?” Lee looked shocked and confused. What the Hell had Drigger got to do with anything?
“I know I’m not as powerful or as graceful; hell not even in the good looks category compared to Drigger. I’m just a plain black lion but I do want to be yours Lee. Completely yours. I smell your desire for me but I also smell fear though it could be disgust”
“Galleon stop it!” cried Lee as he stormed over to the bed and started to shake Galleon violently. “I said I loved you didn’t I? I meant it! It’s just that I have never done this! I have enough problems with the human anatomy let alone a bit beast”
Lee sighed and slid to the floor and rested his head on Galleon’s lap.
“I admit I was obsessed with Drigger for a time but Ray proved to be Drigger’s master, and I was wrong to make you feel second best. Forgive me?”
Lee felt his head being lifted and a pair of soft lips was planted on his own. Galleon pulled away before the kiss could deepen and stared at his master lovingly.
“You’re forgiven. I know you’re new to this Lee and so am I. We’ll take it slow for to night all I ask is that I share this bed with you”
Lee nodded and removed his clothes, leaving only his heart boxers on. Galleon smiled and pulled his master on to the bed.
“Shouldn’t you take off your pants?” asked Lee looking at the leather martial.
“I would but am not wearing anything underneath. You’re not ready for that… yet”
 
It was in the early hours of the morning when everyone was asleep did she appear from her Beyblade. Her large purple eyes quickly found the person she was looking for and speedily totted over to him. She tried to climb the bed, but she small hands could not make a tight enough grasp and she slid back down. After a fifth attempted she plonked her small bottom to the floor and started to whimper. Drigger was woken by the heart breaking sobs and looked over the edge of the bed. There sat a very small little Chibi with large purple eyes that were filled with tears looking up at him. Drigger leaned over further and out stretched his arm for the small girl to take. She sniffed cutely and took the open hand. After a bit of a quite struggle Drigger pulled the girl on to the bed. They both curled up closely to each other and the small girl took Drigger’s long ponytail in to her hands to hold, just to make sure he wasn’t going to go anywhere with out her.
“Night Draciel” Drigger whispered to her as he fell back to asleep.
Chibi Dragoon sneaked quietly in to Tala’s room; he could hear Tala’s gentle snores. He quickly climbed on to the bed and whispered some words in to Tala’s ear. Once that was done, the Chibi walked of with a huge grin plasted on his little face.
 
 
Max was the first to wake up that morning, as he was still sprawled over Ray’s chest, listing to the heart beat. He tried to move his legs but he found he could not. He stared down at his legs and gasped. There, sitting on his legs with her small fist in her mouth, was the smallest cutest purple Chibi he had ever seen. Her big purple eyes stared at Max in wonder for a moment and then she started to crawl up towards him, to sit in his lap. Max lifted the Chibi up to look in to her huge eyes.
“Draciel?”
The small Chibi continued to suck her fingers and nodded. Max could not believe it, this tiny thing was his powerful Draciel? He placed her down on his lap and stroked her hair wondering what to do with her. Ray gave out a load groan as he opened his large gold eyes.
“What’s that Max?” he asked looking at the purple object in his lover’s hands. Draciel jumped in Max’s lap and quickly curled up in to a tight ball, so that the stranger could not get her.
“It Draciel Ray, she turned in to a Chibi and a very shy one as well.” said Max as he tried to coax her out of her tight ball shape.
“Is Drigger still a Chibi?” said Ray sitting up as he looked for his own Chibi bit beast. There at the end of the bed was Drigger still a sleep and curled up.
“I don’t get it!” said Max
“Don’t get what?”
“When we were Chibis the spell lasted 24 hours. Yet the bit beasts haven’t changed at all. I mean look at Dragoon, he’s been a Chibi for days!”
“Yeah…So was Dranzer up until yesterday when she changed back. And Galleon changed back after two or three days. So if the Bit beasts aren’t in a time limit to the spell what caused Dranzer and Galleon to change back?”
“I don’t know but let’s not think about it on an empty stomach. We do have a match today and it’s going to be hard since all but one of our bit beasts is a Chibi.” said Max as he picked Draciel up and carried her in his arms. Draciel suddenly cried out and started to struggle out of Max’s hold.
“What’s wrong Draciel? What is it?” asked Max looking worried. He looked to where Draciel was trying to get to and realized that she wanted Drigger.
“Drigger’s asleep Draciel let him sleep”
Draciel started to cry and large tears fell from her huge eyes. Drigger, on hearing Draciel’s cry, woke up and instantly looked for his purple friend. When he saw that Draciel was in Max’s arms, he got up and out starched his to take the crying Chibi off the human.  Max sighed and placed Draciel on the bed next to Drigger, no sooner done Draciel stopped crying and hugged Drigger tightly.
“It seems Draciel won’t go anywhere with out Drigger” smiled Ray as he also got out of bed “Seems like its destiny Max….your stuck with me!”
Max laughed and quickly got dressed as did Ray. Drigger jumped off the bed and Draciel followed him as he took her hand and lead her in to the living room. Dranzer had fallen asleep on the sofa with Chibi Dragoon sleeping next to her. Drigger walked over to Dragoon and pulled him off the sofa, causing the storm Chibi to wake up.
“What?” he groaned as he looked up annoyed at Drigger.
“Lookie” said Drigger as he pointed to Draciel. Dragoon looked over and stared at the purple Chibi for a moment before realizing it was Draciel.
“Morning Draciel” he smiled
Draciel simply waved at him and continued to hide behind Drigger. Dragoon got to his feet and grinned happily at the pair.
“Guess what I did” he smiled
“What?” asked Drigger as Draciel peered over his shoulder in curiosity.
“I did something to Tala”
“What? What did you do?” asked Drigger who was now slightly worried.
“Not telling” smirked Dragoon
“I hope it isn’t bad Goon. You forgot that Tala is with Black now. And Black is mean”
“Not scared of him” snorted Dragoon as he went back over to the sofa to wake up Dranzer.
 
Soon everyone save Tala, Black and Tyson were up and dressed and were having breakfast. Draciel had to seat on the actual table as she was too small for a seat, and allowed Drigger to feed her, her porridge. Kenny was tapping away at his laptop while Dizzy complained about not getting any sleep. Galleon and Lee sat down next to each other and held they hands under the table, Ray and Max did the same. Dragoon sat happily on Dranzer’s lap playing with her long hair, while Kai leaned on the counter drinking his coffee. Tyson slowly dragged himself in to the kitchen and slumped on to Kai, who only had a moment to move his coffee before it went everywhere.
“Tyson” Kai groaned as the smaller by pushed all his weight on to him, and since it was Tyson it was a lot of weight.
“I’m so tried, what’s for breakfast?”
“Porridge”
“What again?” Tyson moaned. Suddenly he lifted his head up and nibbled on to Kai’s neck “Can’t I have you for breakfast?”
“Didn’t you have enough of me last night?”
“Nope”
“EXCUSE ME”
Everyone turned to the door to see a very angry Black Dranzer. He was in his usual outfit and was wearing his long leather coat that seemed a bit blocky around the legs.
“What’d wrong Black? You seem really put out!” asked Galleon
“Would someone mind explaining this to me?” asked Black as he pulled his coat away to revile what was underneath it.  It was a Chibi, while red hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and white pants and was hugging Black’s leg tightly.
Tyson knelt down and looked closer at the Chibi “Tala? What happened Black?”
“How the Hell should I know? I work up and found this clinging to me” snarled Black as he tried to shake the Chibi off his leg very Anime style, but Tala refuse to let go. Black looked at everyone at the table and noticed that they were all trying very hard not to laugh. Black growled and picked up Tala by the scuff of his T-shirt so they came face to face.
“You’re an even bigger pain now then you were a couple of hours ago!”
Chibi Tala simply blinked and kissed Black on the tip of his nose. Black blushed and glared at the others who were now in fits of laughter. Placing Tala under his arm, Black joined the others at the table sitting next to Dranzer and Tyson.
“When I find out who done this, I will break their necks!”  He growled
Chibi Dragoon went incredibly white and swallowed hard. It was only meant to be a joke! Suddenly something hot and sticky hit Dragoon in the face. It was porridge, but who threw it? It happened again this time Dragoon saw that Tala hand was covered in the breakfast cereal. Tala smiled innocently and waved at the blue bit beast.
“Dragoon! You shouldn’t mess around with your food” said Dranzer angrily. She turned her back for one moment to speak to her master and Dragoon covers his face in porridge.
“But I…I…” started Dragoon trying to plead his innocence.
“No buts Dragoon, you got to have a bath” said Tyson as he picked up his bit beast.
“I don’t like baths I HATE baths!” shouted Dragoon as Tyson took him away.
Black stared at Tala who looked back at him with his cute blue eyes.
“You better not do anything like that Tala, otherwise I will give you more then just a bath got it?”
Tala nodded happily and opened his mouth to let Black feed him.
 
There was two hours left before the next Beyblade match with the All Stars but the team decided they would walk it and get in a bit of practice before the tournament. Dranzer had returned to her Blade to rest up for the match and so Black, Lee, Galleon and the Blade breakers walked to the stadium with the Chibis bring up the rear.
Tala looked at Draciel “Why you no talk”
Draciel looks at Drigger for help.
“She doesn’t want too Tala! Leave her alone” he hissed at the red head.
“Only the weak don’t speak!”
“Your nothing but a big bully Tala” said Dragoon
“Am Not!”
“Then why did you hit Dragoon in the face with porridge?” asked Drigger
“He turned me in to a Chibi! He came in to my room last night and said these weird words!”
Both Drigger and Draciel stopped and stared at Dragoon who was blushing like mad.
“Why Dragoon?” asked Drigger
“Because he’s mean and he pushed me off the bed”
“That’s not an excuse to turn him in to a Chibi!”
“Yes it was!”
“I is surprised that I could. You’re so FAT!” smirked Chibi Tala
“Shut up! Otherwise I’ll use my powers to send you to China!”
“Yeah? You and what army?”
“In case you forgot I is the best at what I do!”
“What’s that? Fight like a sissy?”
Dragoon let out a cry of rage and started to chase Tala up the street. He really hated Tala, wasn’t it bad enough that Tala was a nasty person but he had to be a big mouth bully as well? Tala started to run around the parked cars trying to get some real distance from him and the Chibi bit beast. Yet Dragoon stayed right on his trail always trying to grab him or hit him.
“Tala! Dragoon! Get away from those cars!” ordered Black
Tala continued to look over his shoulder to see where the bit beast was and did not look where he was going and ran in to the middle of the road. A car came speeding up the road doing well over the speed limit did not see Tala.  Black transformed in to his black phoenix form and attacked the car. The car swerved violently and crashed head first in to a, familiar, small red mini. Tala stood there in amazement as Black transformed back in to his human self and ran to him.
“Black” he cried as he hugged the bit beast’s legs.
Black knelt down and grabbed the Chibi by the shoulders and shook him hard.
“What the hell were you thinking Tala? You could have been killed!” roared Black.
Tala nibbled his lip and pointed at Dragoon “It was his fault! He was chasing me for no reason”
“WHAT?” shouted Dragoon “That not true! I is defending Ceil’s and my honer! He is a bully!” 
“Dragoon that is enough!” said Dranzer as she emerged form her blade.
“But he…”
“You’re both to blame for this!” said Dranzer her voice booked no arguments.
“He started it!” shouted Dragoon
“That maybe true but you should not have gone after him, you should have told Tyson about it and allow him to short it out!”
“BUT I…”
“DRAGOON THAT ENOUGH!” shouted Dranzer her voice raised and the ground shook. Dragoon looked at Dranzer, his eyes wide and tearful but he refused to cry. It was unfair and he was going to be apart of it anymore! He turned his back on Dranzer and stormed off over to Tyson. 
“Master Ty, I would like to go in to my Beyblade now!”
“Um…sure thing bud!” said Tyson as he held out his blade.
“Dragoon I…” started Dranzer but Dragoon did not even look at her as he turned in to his dragon form and return to his blade. 
 
Dranzer let out an anguish sigh and kicked a stone across the pavement. Black picked Tala up in his arms and looked down at the Chibi.  Tala, Chibi or otherwise, did not like Dragoon ever since the world tournament when Dragoon and Tyson defeated him. Could Tala still hold grudge against the storm beast? Well it didn’t matter now, Tala was safe and Dragoon was now safe in his Beyblade. So no more harm can be done. But what about Dranzer? She looked awfully upset.
“I was to harsh on him wasn’t I?” she asked
“I’ll say Dranzer” said Kai “You would have the exact same thing if anyone upset Dragoon.”  
“I know. But he upsets so easily and over reacts”
“Well it doesn’t matter now lets just get inside and…” said Kenny
“THERE THEY ARE!” shouted a girl’s voice.
Everyone turned to see a young girl of 14 and an older boy of 18. It was Casy and Jason. Casy can bounding towards them in what seemed to be hyper mood while Jason walked calmly and casually and tried to look as if he was not with the mad girl.
“Uh oh!” Said Dranzer “I forgot to tell you about something Kai”
“What?” Kai sounded afraid
“Well to get home we borrowed that guy’s car on the condition that his girlfriend there meets you and gets to beybattle against you!”  Dranzer winced when she saw the jealousy in Tyson’s eyes as well as the anger in her own master’s.
“DRANZER!”
“Dranzer? Your name is Dranzer?” said Casy as she came closer to the group.
“Yes, I’m Kai’s bit beast!”
“I thought there was something odd about you. I knew Bit beasts could turn in to humans because of Mariano but I didn’t think…”
“Mariano?” asked Kenny
“My bit beast” said Casy as she pulled out her Beyblade. She blushed slightly when her eyes met Kai’s.
“Hi Kai, I guess your bit beast just told you our deal. So…um…are you up for a match?”
Kai growled “Dranzer get in your blade now”
Dranzer did as Kai ordered and quickly returned to her blade. Casy quickly set up her own blade when Jason came over.
“Hurry up and get this over with Casy, I want to check on my car before we go in to watch the tournament”
Black and Tala looked over at the racked car and Black and Tala both smiled but said nothing.
“On your marks, get ready….let it rip!” shouted Kenny as both Kai and Casy let rip they blades. Dranzer span around Mariano, with caution. She had never heard of this bit beast before.
//Hey hurry up will ya// cried out Mariano
//I thought is would drag this battle out so your mistress can have sometime with my master, since she doesn’t have a chance in hell of being with him//
//Says you! Lets get this on//
“Mariano crystal water shards attack!” shouted Casy as white shining crystals started to appear as Mariano a white dragon appeared from her blade.
“Dranzer Fire arrows now!” ordered Kai as Dranzer in her phoenix form rose from her blade shooting her fire directly at the white dragon, causing her blade to stop spinning. Casy looked upset as she picked up her blade.
“I guess I wasn’t much of a challenge huh?”
“You just need to practice Casy that’s all “said Kai as he picked up Dranzer. Casy smiled as she ran up to Kai and hugged him tightly. 
“HEY!!” yelled Tyson “Get your hands off my boyfriend!”
“Huh?” said Casy looking up at Tyson.
“HA! You owe me $10 Casy” laughed Jason
“Your…gay? With Tyson?” asked Casy looking at Kai.
“Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble kid…but can you let go of me?”
“Huh? Oh yeah sorry. Well I wish you and Tyson the best Kai!” Casy turned to Tyson and grabbed him by the collar “and you better treat Kai right Tyson otherwise I will hunt you down and make your life a living nightmare!”
“Ok” choked Tyson.
 
“Good! Now that’s over, can I please have my car back?” asked Jason
“Sure thing kid!” smiled Black “Its that rack there”
“Huh? What the hell happened? What the HELL did you do to my baby?” 
“Nothing. Here are the keys though” said Black as he threw the key to Jason.
“What do you mean nothing? You obviously did something you stupid bloody…”
Tala raised his small fist and punched Jason hard in the nose causing it to bleed.
“Don’t call MY Black you dork!”
“Besides that Car was a load of crap” said Black as he held Tala tighter.
“My car was not crap” said Jason “I worked my balls off working on that car! It has never let me down and I always cleaned it at least once a week, Jesus bloody Christ I LOVED THAT CAR!!”
“Say it! Don’t spray it ok”
“I’m so badly going to sue your sorry ass!” yelled Jason
“Well then better make sure its over something I’ve done than” said Black as he raised his hand to the racked car and fired out a black lighting orb causing the remains to explode leaving nothing but a burning heap of metal.
“MY BABY!” shouted Jason
“Say good bye to the car Tala” smiled Black
“Bye bye” waved Tala at the burning heap.
“I think we better get inside Kai” said Tyson “I think that guy is about to Kill Black”
“Yeah besides we got a match against the all stars to worry about” said Kai.
“Wait a second guys!” said Casy as she went to each member and gave them a kiss on the cheek. “Kick their sorry arses guys!”
“Sure thing!” said Tyson “Let is Rip!!”
 
To be continued…