Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Chibi Tala ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester Death
 
Chapter 16: Chibi Tala
 
The humans and they bit beasts walked in to the large stadium. Max and Ray had picked up Draciel and Drigger so they would not run off or get lost. Tala had hoped that Black Dranzer would carry him, but Black insisted that he walk. Tala had tried to use his huge puppy dog eyes on Black but Black would not change his mind.
“Why doesn’t Black carry me? Doesn’t he like me? I love him lots and lots and I want him to like me lots” thought Chibi Tala as he clutched on to Black leather windbreaker. He tried to keep up with everyone but his small feet could not do it, and quickly tipped over his small shoe laces. When he sat up he could not see Black or any of the others for that matter. He wanted to cry, but he knew Black would be unhappy with him if he did so he wiped his eyes and got up on to his little feet. He tottered around in and out of people’s long legs looking for his beloved Black. Suddenly the tall people parted before Chibi Tala and for a brief moment Tala was blinded by some holy light. When Tala was able to see again, his eyes widened at the beautiful sight in fount of him. Holy music started to play as he slowly walked towards the holy sight. A sweet stand, with thousand upon thousands of sweets!
 
Johnny sucked on his thumb as Robert carried him to their seats with Enrique with a happy chatting Chibi Oliver in his arms. Enrique didn’t really understand what the little one was saying but was happy just to hear his little love.
“You should stop sucking your finger Johnny its not very dignified” said Robert to his Chibi Love. Johnny removed his thumb and a major slunk started to set in and Robert feared that Johnny would start to play up during the match.
“Well now! What have we here?”
Robert and Enrique stopped in their tracks and Oliver let out a cry of terror when he saw Sanguanex and Lupinex standing before them.
“Dark Bladers? What do you want?”
“We’re here to see the beyblade match like everyone else Robert but also we came to see if the rumours were true” sneered Sanguanex
“What Rumours?” asked Enrique as he tried to calm down Oliver by bouncing him in his arms.
“The rumours that you guys had gone soft!” laughed Lupinex
Robert quickly put Johnny down and pulled out his beyblade “That is an insult and we won’t have it! Will we Enrique?”
Robert turned around to see Enrique staggering to get Oliver to let go of his jumper. Johnny did not like the dark bladers so he slowly crawled over to them and started to chant some very familiar words. 
“Enrique, stop messing around with Oliver! Our honers are at stake here!” cried Robert as he clenched his fists.
“Who is messing about? Oliver is frightened by them and so he’s cling to me to protect him!” argued Enrique.
“Just let him go and AAAARRGH!” Robert suddenly found himself flat on the fall and something very hard connected to his head leaving a huge bump. Johnny ran over and quickly kissed Roberts boo boo and hugged him.
“Robby alright?” the Chibi asked
“Yes I think so…but what hit me?” Robert looked around and his eyes fell on two new chibis. One looked like a small vampire in dark green robes and red and black hair. In his hands was a giant rattle that seemed almost to sizes too big for the Chibi to carry. The other Chibi was smaller then the other and had a single fang in his mouth and furry gloves on his hands that matched his grey hair.
“Johnny you didn’t tell…” before Robert could finish his sentence again Chibi Sanguanex belted him again with his giant rattle knocking Robert out.
 
“Michael is playing in the third set so…” started Kenny in the boy’s locker room. Kai was leaning against the wall just behind his lover Tyson. Max and Ray sat close together and Black stood next to the door. The others had gone to take they seats in the audience.
“I think Tyson would be the best to go up against…”
“No” said Kai simply.
 “But Tyson is the best choice against Michael” moaned Kenny “Max is going up against Eddie and Ray against Emily”
“Tyson is not battling Michael and that’s that Kenny” stated Kai
“Kai Koi please….” Moaned Tyson battering his blue eyes at Kai
“No Tyson! You promised me you won’t battle him!”
Tyson looked down hearted and pouted cutely trying to win Kai over but Kai was looking away smirking.
“Someone has to battle in the third set so it has to be you Kai since you refuse to let Tyson beyblade!” said Kenny slightly put out that his battle plan had been messed up yet again!
“Whatever!”
“This is stupid! You know your better then them and most of the losers in this place why bother with them?” asked Black who looked seriously bored.
“Because everyone has a chance to improve Black” said Max “Hey, where is Tala?”
Black looked at the floor and realized that his partner was missing.  He stormed over to the lockers and started to rip the door off of their hinges and then looking inside them.
“Tala, you brat! This isn’t funny! Come out!” shouted Black. ]
“He might have gotten lost in the corridors Black, why didn’t you carry him?” asked Ray.
“What do I look like A Chibi-sitter?”
“Excuse me ladies and gentleman” sounded a voice over the load speaker “We have a found a small lost child by the sweet stand can his parents please come and get him!”
In the background they could hear Tala shouting “I want my Black” over and over again.
“You better go and get him Black” said Tyson
“Huh? Why me?”
“Because… he’s your Master?”
“Don’t be naive Tyson! I’m the slave of no Master!”
All the bladebreakers glared at him evilly that Black signed dramatically and gave in.
“I’ll go and look for the runt!” he muttered “but you guys are paying for any damages!”
 
Lupinex stood behind a corner listing to the chatting of some girls that were coming down the corridor. The small wolf Chibi rubbed his paws together and grinned happy. This was too easy. Just as the girls reached the corner he jumped out with his paws above his hand.
“ROAR!” he shouted
“OH! HOW CUTE” squealed one of the girls.
“Yeah isn’t he adorable?” said the other.
Lupinex fell over anime style and quickly got to his feet again in a fit of rage “I’m scary you stupid girls”
“Oh you’re just so sweet!”
Lupinex felt a huge sweat drop fall on the back of his head; he stomped off in a major huff. How could anyone call a Chibi werewolf cute?
“I want Black! I want BLACK!” shouted Tala as he threw a temper tantrum that would have impressed a three year old. He kicked his shoes off that hit the security man in the face. He had chocolate all around his face and hands and the sweet store behind him was barely standing and was empty.
“Listen Kid whoever this Black is he will be here soon, so stop yelling!” The guard had had enough and went to grab Tala. Suddenly there was a flash of black and gold and the guard found himself suspended in midair with something tight around his throat. Tala stopped crying and sat up and stared as Black Dranzer lifted the nasty man from the ground with one hand.
 
Black stormed though the corridors knocking people out of his way. He was furious how could Tala do this? He started to think about how he first met Tala shortly after Kai returned him. He saw Tala as a boy that needed technology to make his more powerful. He had to admire Tala cold and hard act, but an act was all it was. Inside the boy was lonely and confused, there was sometimes that the boy did not even consider himself human. Black had enjoyed teasing the boy about it, and yet he did feel some what guilty when he watched the boy cry in his sleep. Since he got back in to communications with Lady Dranzer again he started to see his human in a different light. He now saw a boy ready to do anything to prove his worth. For some weird reason Black actually found him self caring for his Mast…Partner. As he got closer to the stands he could hear the screams of his little partner. Black ran forward as he did not really wished to been seen with the hysterical Chibi when he saw the guard reaching out to hit Tala. Something in Black snapped as he marched forward and grabbed the guard by the throat and lifted him up in to the air.
“What the hell do you think you were doing?” he growled
“I was trying to get the kid to shut up!” the guard babbled.
“Really? Shall I show you who to shut a person up?” grinned Black as he put the man back down. Taking a film grip on the back of the guards head, Black proceeded to smash it repeatedly against the wall.
“Don’t (Smash) ever (Smash) touch (smash) my (smash) Tala (smash) again (smash)” shouted Black as he let the now unconscious guard fall to the floor.  Black turned around to talk to Chibi Tala only to find Tala’s clothes in a pile on the floor.
“Oh no” Black muttered as he grabbed Tala clothes and went off to search for the now naked Chibi.
 
Tala crawled along the cold stone floor until he reached the main room of the stadium. He was SO happy that Black had come to his rescue that he wanted to get his bit beast a present! He might have given Black chocolate but he had eaten it all, but then again he did not think that Black liked Chocolate. What did Black like? He knew Black like other bit beasts, he remembered that. So he had to find beyblades with bit beasts for Black and then Black would love him. Everyone was sitting down getting ready to watch the big match so it was easy for Chibi Tala to crawl under the seats and reach in to the coat pockets to look at the people beyblades. Every time he pulled them out he checked for a bit beast, and if the blade didn’t have one, he simply though the blade away. He had gone though ten beyblades before he found one with a bit beast!
“Yeah! Black will love me for this one!” Chibi Tala yelled.
“Hey what are you doing with my beyblade?” shouted the boy who owned the blade.
“Ah oh!” Tala muttered as the boy towered over him. Suddenly Sanguanex appeared from under one of the seats and hit the boy hard with his giant rattle.
“Thanks” said Tala
“You is welcome! He is my fifth victim!” said the vampire Chibi happily.
 “Wow that many!”
“What you doing?”
“Trying to find bit beasts for Black, he my boyfriend”
“I will help!”
So the two Chibis started to crawl again, pick pocketing every beyblade they came across.
 
Tyson went out in to the corridor to get himself a soda. He was slightly upset that Kai had refuse to let him battle in the third set, but it kind of made him feel loved when Kai was all overprotective and jealous of him. He slid him money in to the machine and it hummed to life.
“Hey Tyson”
Tyson turned round to face Michael of the all stars who was strutting towards him. He was wearing his normal baseball attire but there was an air about him that Tyson did not lick. It was a seductive smell but it made Tyson feel sick.
“Looking forward to our match?” asked Michael
“Sorry Michael but I’m not bladeing today, Kai is”
“What? The ice prince finally does something? It must be a first!”
Tyson frowned “It is not! Kai is just one of those people who don’t have to prove his good. He knows it, so he doesn’t have to show off like other people”
“Hey I don’t show off! The stunts I do are simply publicity! And since its Kai I’m going against we’ll soon see who is the better beyblader.”
“Yeah Kai”
“Look lets make a deal! If I win, I take you out on a date. If Kai wins I promise not to make another pass on you deal?”
“Deal!”
“I sure hope you bought a tux with you Tyson, because I will take you on a first class date you will wonder why you ever got hooked up with Kai!”
Michael went to walk away but not before he got a good firm group on Tyson ass. Tyson knocked him away and Michael simply walked away laughing. 
 
Black was running around the stadium like a headless chicken, searching for Tala. He held Tala clothes under his arm and continuously muttered how he was going to murder Tala once he got his hands on him. He ran passed the main entrance where a jumbo sized screen was showing the main floor. Black ran past it but quickly ran back when he saw the most embracing sight. There was Chibi Tala on the high platform in all his naked glory, his arms full of beyblades talking to that idiot Jazzman.
“Where did you get all those beyblades and bit beast’s kid?” asked Jazzman
“Form the people. I need bit beasts to make Black love me” explained Tala
“You stole those beyblades to make someone love you?”
“Yeah! Cause I love Black lots and lots! And when I’m older I’m going to marry him”
Black found it very hard to breath at his point and fainted.
“So this Black is your boyfriend huh?”
“Yep”
“Well there goes my reputation!” thought Black as he got to his feet and started to run towards the many room “I’m going to kill that kid, how could he say that in fount of all those people! I’m going to be a complete laughing stock now!”
Black ran as fast as he could to the main stadium floor and quickly climbed up the stairs to get to Jazzman’s platform.
“Well forks its time for the final round of this tournament and I want to remind our viewers that his is broadcasting all over the world!” shouted Jazzman.
Black stopped in his tracks and his right eye began to twitch.
“All the people around the world have just witness Chibi Tala confessing his love for me?”
Just then Tala turned round and saw Black standing there. Tala squealed with delight as he ran towards Black still clutching the stolen beyblades.
“Black! Black! Lookie what I got for you!”
Black fell to his knees and embraced the little Chibi “Damn it Tala don’t you ever do that again, I’ve been worried about you!”
“Sorry but I got you theses!” said Tala dumping the beyblades on the floor.
“I don’t want them Tala! Why did you steal these?”
“I wanted you to like me” said Tala as he started to cry. Black sighed as he picked his naked partner up and hugged him.
“I do like you Tala, I know I don’t always show it and I act mean, but I do…care for you”
“Really?”  Asked the Chibi
“Really really” smirked Black as he kissed Tala on the forehead making the Chibi gasp for joy. Suddenly a giant rattle come crushing down on Black’s head knocking him out with Tala still in his arms. Sanguanex smiled happily at Lupinex who was laughing. Tala got up and kissed Black on the nose and smiled happily with his fellow Chibis.
“Black loves me!”
“Now that we got the romantic mush out of the way, Lets get on with the beyblade battle!” shouted Jazzman as the all stars and the Blade breakers came out on to the main floor.
 
To be continued…