Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Battle lost! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester Death
Chibi Kai holds up a sign: Bester of Death doesn’t own Beyblade so there!
Chibi Tyson holds up a sign: She doesn’t own the word Smeg and Succubus either.
 
 Chapter 17: Battle lost!
Draciel doesn’t like big crowds, in fact she does really like anyone save for Dragoon and Drigger. So when her master Max bought her out in to the huge stadium filled with people she simple wanted to run and hide in her blade. Or Drigger’s lap witch ever was closest Max looked down at the terrified chibi and stroked her hair.
“There is no reason to be scared Draciel, we’ve been in bigger stadiums then this.”
Draciel simply shook her head and pointed to her master beyblade.
“Oh I get it you want to go back in to your blade huh?”
Draciel nodded and was getting ready to turn in to her animal form when Drigger tapped her on the shoulder.
“Don’t go Draciel I will be lonely with out you.”
Draciel looked at him and then back at the thousands of people. Drigger smiled, He knew Draciel better then anyone except maybe Dragoon and knew she was shy around people.
“I’ll protect you Draciel, I promise!”
Draciel bit her lip for a moment and the smiled. For Drigger she would face a really mad Black Dranzer, and for a chibi that was really brave.
 
Meanwhile deep inside his blade, Chibi Dragoon was plotting an evil revenge for Tala.
“I is really hating Tala! He made Red angry with me! I get him back! I’ll boil him in oil! I’ll shave him bold! I make him eat Brussels sprouts or dirt! I’ve got it! The best punishment in the world! I’ll dress him up as a girl!! With lots and lots of make up and a pink puffy dress! Make him where knickers and pink bows in his hair! I really hate Tala HATE HATE!!”
//Dragoon?// It was Dranzer telepathic voice.
//I is not talking to YOU// snapped Chibi Dragoon
//Dragoon your being childish!//
//….//
//Dragoon please talk to me//
But Dragoon sealed his lips shut and refused to speak to the red phoenix. Outside in the stadium Dranzer resisted the urge to threw Dragoon’s blade to the floor in a huff, but that was unlady like and plus her master would not be happy if she damaged his lover’s beyblade. She knew that she was out of order for shouting at Dragoon earlier but he had simply annoyed her all morning and acting foolishly in fount of their masters. She would make it up to him later after the match!
Tyson stood uncomfortably next to Kai who had his arm around his waist.  Kai looked down at his worried blue angel and asked what was wrong.
“Um…Kai I have something to tell you….”
“What?”
“Umm you know you said Michael seems to have a thing for me….”
“….yes” Kai was really not liking where this was going.
“Well…when I went and got a soda he kinda of approached me and stuff and I made a deal with him!”
“What sort of deal?”
“Well if you win he swears to leave us alone”
“And if he wins?”
“I….I have to go on a date with him!”
“WHAT??” Kai shout of rage shook the whole stadium causing all the chibis to burst out crying.
“It’s ok Oliver” said Enrique as he patted the green haired Chibi’s back.
“Johnny please you must stop crying” said Robert who was trying to keep his composure.
“Kai I am going to kill you!” Shouted Black from the platform as he had woken up to the cries of Chibi Tala, Lupinex and Sanguanex who was waving his giant rattle around dangerously.
“Black!! Kai scary!” cried Tala as he flung himself around Black’s neck.
“Its ok brat! I’ll take care of Kai!” growled Black as he got up still holding Tala. Suddenly Sanguanex and Lupinex were wrapped around his legs.
“Hey! What do you two chibi freaks want?” Black hissed at the two dark bladers.
 “Want you to protect us too” cried Lupinex
“Yeah please? I did help Tala get those beyblades for you!” cried Sanguanex waving his rattle.
“What do I look like a frigging chibi sitter?” growled Black again before Sanguanex hit him on the side of his head with the rattle.
“Jerk!” hissed the little vampire.
Black let out a moan of frustration and spat out the only word he could think of “SMEG!!”
(A/N for those who don’t remember Smeg is a really bad swear word! I think I’ll have to make my own bit beast dictionary, what do you think? Any volunteers? )  
 
“I think its time to start the match!” said Jazz trying very hard to move away from the human bit beast and three chibis.
 “WELCOME! I am your host Brad Best and this is my partner AJ Topper. Today we bring to you live from the first Beyblade Stadium ever built, for the next stage in our broken blade Tournament!”
“We have quite a match up for you today! The bladebreakers go head to head with the All Stars!”
“And in the first match we have Ray vs. Emily”
“Ok Drigger in to the blade you go!” smiled Ray as Drigger vanished in to his blade. Draciel wanted to follow Drigger but Max held her fast so she did the only thing she could do…cries.
“It’s alright Draciel, Drigger is only going to beyblade then he will be right back!” explained Max as he tried to calm his bit beast down.
“I see your bit beast is still a chibi Ray! Well it doesn’t matter the odds were against you anyway!” laughed Emily.
“Don’t knock Chibis until you see them in action!” said Ray as he lifted his beyblade.
No sooner had the match started Drigger knocked Emily’s beyblade out of the ring, leaving Emily stunned on the floor in disbelief. Drigger jumped out of his blade and ran over to Draciel who had escaped Max’s arms when he was cheering for Ray.
“Don’t cry Draciel I won!” Smiled Drigger as he hugged the smaller Chibi.
Draciel smiled and kissed Drigger’s cheek before returning to her master.  Drigger went bright red and started to stagger back to the others in a daze.
“I can’t believe I lost!” moaned Emily as she walked back to the others her right eye violently twitching.
“Its ok Emily, one of us has to be the weakest link so the rest of us look good!” laughed Steve, who quickly got whacked by Emily’s racket.
“Hey Eddie your going up against Max, don’t be too hard on the brat ok?” laughed Michael whose eyes were firmly fixed on Tyson. Michael’s blue eyes wondered all over Tyson delicate looking frame while licking his lips. Tyson looked like a very rare and tasty treat that Michael want to treasure…and deflower. Suddenly the beautiful view was blocked and Michael could not conceal a smirk when he looked in to the angry face of Kai.  It didn’t matter really after the match Tyson would be his. Not Kai’s.
 
“You has to be really brave now Draciel” said Drigger holding the purple bit beast’s hand. “I’ll be cheering for you to win ok?”
Draciel nodded her small head and tried to look brave for Drigger but inside she felt like crying. She knew Eddie’s bit beast and he was just as mean as he was ugly. Man knelt down on the floor and he still towered over the small Draciel.
“Its going to be okay Draciel, all you have to do is do your best. It doesn’t matter if you lose ok?”
Draciel started to suck her finger contemplating this idea of losing before she nodded her head. Max picked her up in his arms and held out his beyblade. Draciel returned to her blade quickly wanting to get this over and done with. Just as Max was about to walk over to the ring Ray grabbed him.
“Huh Ray?”
“Be careful Max. Eddie is one nasty beyblader.”
Max smiled and kissed Ray’s cheek “I’ll be okay!”
“On your marks, get set, LET IT RIPPPPPP!!” shouted Jazzman
The blades flew like lighting as they hit the dish with a thundering creak. Eddie’s blade clashed on hard with Max’s green. Draciel instantly started to pull away and tried to get away from Eddie’s bit beast, but he was hot on her trail.
“I’m coming to get you Chibi!” the bit beast mocked her. Draciel could feel the big fat tears building in her eyes but she refused to let them out. She will not allow Drigger to see her crying over a fight.
“Draciel defend now!” shouted Max as Draciel appeared in her chibi animalist form. Eddie’s bit beast rose form his blade and like everything else towered over her. Draciel started to shake so violently it caused Max’s beyblade to wobble.
“Are you scared little one?” the beast growled out her.
“No she is not!” shouted dragoon as he burst from his beyblade. Dranzer tried to grab him but he quickly started to run towards the ring.
“Draciel is a big brave turtle! She can kick your butt any day of the week!”
“Well see about that!” laughed Eddie’s bit beast as he started to leer over her. Draciel now fuelled by Dragoon’s words suddenly attacked Eddie’s beyblade that had been left wide open.
“Yeah! Get him Draciel!” cheered Drigger
“Get him Draciel! Bite him in the…” But a hand quickly covered Dragoon’s big mouth and Dranzer carried him back to his seat. With one final attack Draciel knocked Eddie’s beyblade out of the ring. Everyone cheered as Ray and Drigger run towards Max and Draciel how came out of her beyblade looking very relieved.
“You guys were great!” smiled Ray as he embraced Max tightly.
“Thanks Ray but Draciel deserves the praise as she was the one who faced her fear” said Max as he stroked Draicel’s hair.
“You were the greatest Draciel!” smiled Drigger and then noticed Draciel biting her lip. “What’s wrong?”
“Drigger…I wove you!” said a very nervous Draciel.  
“I wove you too Ceil!” smiled Drigger as he kiss her on the lips. Suddenly the two chibis were wrapped up in a blinding light. When the light vanished Drigger and Draciel were back to there normal selves expect that Draciel had her arms around Drigger and was continuing the kiss as Drigger was trying to brake away for air. 
“Draciel he needs air!” said Max as he pulled his bit beast away from the tiger.
Drigger went from his normal white self to a very bright pink that looked awful with his strips.
“It’s about time you two pups figured out how you felt about one another. I was getting sick of the mushy looks you were giving each other.”
Everyone turned to see Black Dranzer carrying a sleeping Chibi Tala in his arms and two monster chibis attached to his legs.
“Ah look, its big bad Black and the three chibis!” laughed Dizzy
“Don’t you mean the poor suffering Black and the three brats!”
“We know you had Tala Black but who are the other two?” asked Dranzer.
“Yeah and how much are you charging for Chibi sitting?” joked Dizzy from the laptop.
“Oh go catch a virus Dizzy! As for you question Red they are Sanguanex and Lupinex, two of the dark bladers!” explained Black as he tried to shake them off.
“How on earth did you get stuck with them?” asked Draciel
“How the hell should I know? It’s not I’m going around with a sign on me saying Chibi Magnet here!”
 
“Round three is about to start bladders take your positions please!” shouted Jazz.
“Good Luck Kai!” smiled Tyson as he kissed Kai.
“I don’t need luck my Ty to waste a worthless piece of trash like him!” growled Kai.
“Sorry about losing guys” said Eddie
“Don’t worry about it man; besides Now I can battle with my secret weapon!” Laughed Michael as he held up his new and improved blade.
Kai stormed over to the ring his eyes fixed hard on Michael. If looks could kill Michael would have been six feet under. Dranzer gave Dragoon back to Tyson and returned to her blade. She scowled herself for not preparing for the fight. Michael continued to smirk as he reached the ring.
“I hope you’re ready to lose Kai, because you’re not only going to lose this match but you are also going to lose Tyson!”
“Over my dead body will you touch My Ty!”
“He won’t be yours for much longer. And after I’m done with him tonight he is going to wonder what he ever saw in you!”
Kai growled in anger and his gripped his blade hard that it cut in to his skin.
//Hey Kai, watch it! I’m in here!// hissed Dranzer
/Sorry Dranzer/
“On your marks, get set, LET IT RIPPPPPP!!” shouted Jazzman
The blades released themselves in to the air and slammed down in to the dish. Dranzer quickly made her way to Trygle but Michael’s blade quickly moved out of her way.
“Huh? What’s going on? Trygle is not that fast” said Kai as Dranzer once again tried to attack Trygle. Suddenly Trygle turned about and hit Dranzer head on causing her to fall back but also make Kai’s blade wobble. 
“Ouch! How the hell did he get so strong?” thought Dranzer
/It must be his blade Dranzer! Ware him out first then go in for the kill! I won’t let you lose this one. / ordered Kai
Michael knew what Kai’s strategy was, and decided to simply end the match and get rid of Kai for good!
“Trygle fire hurricane!”
The sheer force of the attack started to melt Kai’s blade putting high pressure on Dranzer and Kai.
//Kai what shall I do? My fire arrows won’t stop this!//
/…/
//Kai? Kai answer me!//
Yet Kai was unable to answer, he was too shocked. It never crossed his mind that he could actually lose this battle. He wanted so badly to wipe that smirk off of Michael’s face that he hadn’t noticed Michael’s new blade.
//KAI DO SOMETHING!!//
But it was to lat to think and too late to attack as Trygle went in for the kill knocking Dranzer out of the ring and out of her blade. Dranzer hit the ground hard as Jazz pronounced Michael the winner of round three. To say Dranzer was angry would have been an under statement. She got up and summoned Trygle out of his blade. Trygle came out wearing a very superior look on his face. She walked over to him and slapped him hard in the face!
“Succubus!” she shouted before stomping back over to the blade breakers. Black’s face started to twitched violently and he started to shake. Then with out warning he fell to the floor in a fit of laughter. Dragoon was also laughing but all the other bit beasts looked shocked and horrified at what Dranzer had said. Dizzy emerged from the lap top looking very annoyed.
“Dranzer! It’s bad enough that Dragoon is saying the…”Smeg” but did you have to say that word as well!”
“Yes! Because he is one! He is a…”
“DON’T say it!”
“What does that word mean then?” asked Ray
“As Smeg is simply said as a curse…Succubus is a very rude and bad swear saying!” explained Drigger not wanting to give the exact translation.
“Dranzer just called Trygle a son of a bit…” said Black in between laughs.
“DON’T SWEAR!” shouted Dizzy
Kai had not left the ring and so Tyson slowly walked over to him.
“Kai…Kai are you ok?”
Kai turned around to Tyson and Tyson could see the terrified look on his lover’s face. What had scared Kai so much? Suddenly Tyson felt himself being grabbed and pulled in to a possessive embrace.
“Don’t leave me Tyson! Don’t leave me my Ty!”
“I would never leave you Kai mine!”
“That might change after tonight Tyson” laughed Michael
“Michael! I challenged you to a two out of three match!” said Kai as his hold on Tyson became stronger.
“No way Kai! Me and Tyson had a deal one match, one date!” Michael started to walk away before he turned again to talk to Tyson “I’ll pick you up at 8 Tyson, wear a suit you’re dinning fancy tonight!” and with that he left.
“You know what I think Trygle learnt how to be a Succubus from Michael” said Black only to get hit again with Sanguanex rattle by Dizzy.
 
“You little pains in the arse! GET BACK HERE!” roared Black as he chased after three naked chibis covered in soap suds. Chibi Tala stopped instantly for his Black Dranzer and no sooner had Black picked him up he gave him his reward; a big wet sloppy kiss on the mouth. Sanguanex and Lupinex were not so easy to catch as they hid behind the sofa were Draciel and Drigger were having a serious make out session.
Black came in to the living room holding Tala under his arm. When he saw Draciel and Drigger he pulled a face in disgust.
“Get a room you two, your making me sick!” 
“We can’t! Max is with Ray in his room doing a lot more then making out.” smiled Draciel.
“Then use Ray’s Room!” 
“Can’t do that either!” said Drigger
“Why not?”
“Lee and Galleon are using it!”
“Is everyone around here getting laid here but ME!” as he stomped off to his room with Tala forgetting about the other chibis.
“Don’t bother with your hair!” said Kai sulkily
“Kai I’ve got to at least look neat!” moaned Tyson
Kai had made it almost impossible for him to get ready.  He moaned about everything and everything right down to the colour of his underwear to simply brushing his hair.
“Kai I want you to promise me something!”
“What? That I’ll kill Michael after this?” 
“No! I want you to promise me that you want come looking for me!”
“WHAT?!”
“If you find us and start doing the over protective boyfriend bit it will only make Michael worse!”
“Ok I promise I won’t go looking for you if you promise me that you’ll come back to me!”
“I promise Kai Now go so I can finish getting ready!”
Kai walked out of the bedroom and in to the hall way were Sanguanex and Lupinex were trying to get dressed themselves with very little luck. Kai sighed and walked over to them and helped them dress. Suddenly a very wicked thought popped in to his head.
“Say would you go and get Tala and Dragoon for me please Sanguanex?” asked Kai
“Why?”
“Because I have something you guys might want”
The little Chibi vampire ran off and got the red haired Chibi as well as the Chibi bit beast.
“What do you have for us Kai” asked Tala
“Would you guess like to earn a big bag of sweets?” asked Kai
“YEAH!” shouted all four chibis
“Good! Here is what I want you guys to do….”
To be continued….