Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness Won't Leave ❯ The Darkness Won't Leave ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a cold night on Halloween. I was walking around after I found out the truth about my so-called friends. Let me tell you…
 
I woke up around 4 p.m. Deciding earlier that I would take a nap to get rid of an aching headache. Luckily for me it worked. I went and took a shower before I dried off and put my hair up. I did my eyes with black eye shadow and painted my lips crimson red. When I finished I waked over to my wardrobe and pulled out my brand new kimono. It was so beautiful. The main color was a dark green, with white and black leaves falling in circles around it. The lining's main color was white with red flower gently being swayed to and fro by the gentle wind. My obi was an off white with pictures of old carts, and wagons decorating it. All together it was beautiful.
After I finished changing into my kimono I walked down stairs before putting on my geta sandals and walking out the door. I was headed for Tyson's house that night, hoping that we could sit around and talk while handing out candy to trick or treaters, or doing some of the tricks or treats ourselves. I walked silently down the street before I came upon the dojo, then I stopped. Somewhere inside the dojo was loud music, along with many different voices, and laughter. Tears started to form in my eyes before I picked up my kimono and walked closer to the entrance before peeking in. What I saw made my heart hurt painfully, that I tried to grab it. There he was. Tyson and the other Blade breakers standing around and having fun, but everyone else was there too. The Demolition Boyz, The White Tigerz, F Dynasty, and the Saint Shields. Even The Majestics, The Dark Bladers, Barthez Battalion, Physics, and the All Starz. Heck even BEGA was there!
I couldn't believe him. How could he? Tyson was having a Halloween party with all of the other major beyblading teams, while he left me out, only me. I grabbed my chest as my heart hurt even more, and those tears started to fall. I couldn't believe he would do something like this, and yet I could. I know that I can't blade, and I know that I'm a pest, but I thought we would always be there for each other. I guess not. Slowly I walked past the entrance, deciding on going to the beach, for some peace. There I could sit, and cry, and go over my feelings all I wanted.
 
Party
 
“Hey Tyson I think I just saw Hilary pass by.” Said Rei as he looked out the window.
“Yeah? So.” He said. As usual Tyson was being a stubborn Jackass. Grade A.
“Tyson I think it was really wrong of you to not invite her, especially when she's been helping since we first joined up as the blade breakers.” Said Max. Everyone in the room was quiet. For some reason they all too wanted to know why she wasn't invited. Though some of them didn't know her name, they always saw her with them whenever she came to tournaments. She was always cheering them on, and encouraging them. She was the one thing that most of them didn't have. Someone like her to cheer them on or encourage them when they needed it most. That girl out of all of them should have been here with them. Instead Tyson decided to exclude her.
“As if I care. Hilary is nothing more than a nuisance who's always bossing us around and telling us to do this or do that.” Said Tyson as he turned around and faced the wall.
“But that girl is always there when she can be cheering you on. That there alone stands proof of her loyalty for you and your team.” Said Robert.
“I don't care. She is not coming to this party!”
 
Hilary and the Beach
 
I was walking slowly along the beach as waves came up and gently caressed my feet. I couldn't believe that they would do something like, but I could believe that Tyson would. The tears that kept falling wouldn't stop no matter how many times I wiped them away. My black eye shadow and eyeliner were all messed up, but I didn't care. No matter how hard I tried to get what happened out of my mind, it never left, and soon I flopped down on the sand letting out heart wrenching sobs that filled the night.
 
Party
 
“Tyson! Stop being such a Jackass, and go and find her!” yelled Mariah. “It's not right that we're all here having fun and she's being excluded just because you have a stick up your ass!”
“No! She's not coming and that's final!” with that he walked out of the room, slamming the shoji door as he went.
“Well I'm not going to sit around here while Hilary's out there crying because of Tyson. Come on Mariah, Emily, Ming Ming, Mathilda, Mariam. Lets go find our friend.” Said Julia as she and the other girls walked out the door, before Mariah came running back in.
“Hey guys! Knock some sense into Tyson while we're gone alright!” she said before she left.
“Alright!” they all yelled before they went to knock the sense into Tyson.
 
Hilary and the Beach
 
I wanted to just scream and scream until I couldn't anymore. It hurt so much, but it always hurt because before I met them I was always excluded from everything. It was like I was a virus. But although it hurt, I pretended to be strong in their eyes, and then when I was alone I would let the darkness consume me. But now that the feeling was gone I thought it would never return, but it did and it hurt ten times worse than ever.
“I'm sorry guys.” I whispered as I pulled out a knife that I had been hiding in my kimono for protection. “I can't keep living now that I know the truth.”
I slowly brought the knife to my wrist before I pulled the blade across it, and a thin line of blood started to show. Then I placed the blade in my other hand and did the same thing.
“Hilary!!!!” I heard someone yell before I fell onto the soft sand. “Oh my god! Mariah run back to the dojo and call 911. Now!” I heard a voice again. Before warmth enclosed on me. “Hilary it's going to be alright. Can you hear me? Hilary!” I looked up and it was Emily.
“I'm sorry.” I whispered.
“Don't say that. You're going to make it and then we'll hang out all you want just us girls huh? How does that sound?” I heard Julia say as tears started to blur her vision.
“Sounds great.” I whispered.
 
Back at the Dojo
 
Mariah ran into the living room were the boys were currently sitting and waiting. They all looked at her as she ran over the phone and picked it up quickly dialing a number before putting it to her ear.
“Mariah what's going on.” Asked Kevin. They were all curious because she was crying.
“Hello?” she asked “911, yes. I need an ambulance right away. My friend she tried to kill herself. She slit her wrists. She's at the beach with my friends. Yes please hurry!” with that she hung up before running back to the beach with the boys following her closely. By the time they got there, the ambulance was already loading her into the car, before it drove off into the night. With Ming Ming by her side.
“Oh my god. Hilary.” Whispered Kenny.
“Please let her be alright.” Said Ray.
“I can't believe she did this.” Cried Emily as she went into Max's arms.
“Did she say anything before they took her away?” asked Daichi.
“Uh Huh.” Said Julia as she wiped her tears away with her sleeves.
“What did she say.” Asked Oliver.
“I'm sorry, but the darkness came back and it wouldn't leave.” Replied Julia. “She said, that before she met the bladebreakers she was all alone. It felt like she was a virus that no one wanted to get. But then when she first met you guys, it disappeared, and didn't return because she had you. When she walked to the dojo and heard us, it came back. She said it hurt ten times worse and that everything would be better if she didn't breathe anymore. If she didn't breathe she couldn't hurt, and the aching in her heart would leave her in peace. She said that only in death is she ever going to be free.”