Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ New friends and enemies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New friends and enemies

It's been a year since the beyblade tournament and the fight with zero, once again all the beyblader are meeting up at Tyson house.

"Hey Tyson… What's happening?" said Max giving his famous grin and sticking out two fingers in the shape of a V. Max now wore a green t-shirt which said babe magnet and wore his famous shorts.

"Hey Max what took you so long" yelled Tyson running around the corner to meet Max

"What took him so long? Well... Tyson it's not as if he had to catch a plane all the way from America no is it" Said a girl with Short brow hair who wore a pink top and a black short skirt.

"No one asked you Hillary yelled Tyson who had changed his look from the tournament. He now sported a black cap, which he turned, back to front and wore a blue t-shirt and a back waistcoat on top. (His trouser however is the same)

" Well if you didn't say stupid things… I wouldn't…" Max could tell they were about to have one of their famous rows so decided to step in.

" You guys having changed a bit, if I didn't know you I'd think you were married" he said knowing this would shut them both up.

"Me married to her, yeah right" muttered Tyson turning his back to Hillary in which she did the same. After a brief pause Hillary said

"What are we standing out here for the others are inside" at that she turn around and walked around the house to get to the back. Max and Tyson followed suit.

" Hey Tyson… did Kai come"

"Yeah why"

"I don't he seem a bit distant when we were all leaving last year that all"

"Come on Max, Kai always distant" said Tyson running behind Max and pushing him around the corner "that just the way he is"

"Yeah your probably right".

"Hey max" yell Ray "how's it shaking" he said as he ran to give Max a hug

" It's shaking fine" he replied laughing and looking at his ex teammate. Ray still had the same outfit on except this time he has a black t-shirt underneath.

" Kai" he replied Kai was leaning against a wall and nodded back at Max. This time Kai had his scarf back and it flew in the wind, he also wore dark blue trouser and a back t-shirt (like the one in g-revolution) and he still had the marking on his face with one earring in his left lobe.

Looking around the rest of the yard Max noticed the saint shields and also the team they battle when he first lost his bit beast.

"Hey Ozma" he said walking over to him "where Dunga?"

"I don't know he said he had to do something before coming"