Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Meeting the Bladers ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own Beylades.

Chapter 1 Meeting the Bladers

Tyler awoke with a start all because his sister, Allison, started jumping on his bed.

"Alison!"yelled Tyler.

"What!"yelled Allison.

"Go away!"he yelled back.

"Mom said to get ready for school," said Allison.

"I can't," said Tyler.

"Why not?"asked Allison.

"Because you're in the room," said Alex as he threw a pillow at his sister.

When Allison ran out of the room Tyler quickly jumped out of bed and locked the door. He figured that since he was already awake he might as well get ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tyler was walking to school his good friend Kyle ran up to him.

"Hey Tyler,"said Kyle. "Are you still going to participate in the tournement today?"

"You better believe it, Kyle" said Alex. "I can't wait to see how strong the bladers are."

As he said that he got a huge smile on his face.

"Hey you can't forget about me!" said another boy. "Geez Alex you have a one track mind."

"Who asked you Martin?" said Alex.

"No one, I was just voicing my opinion." Martin replied.

"Will you two stop arguing," said Kyle. "We have to hurry up and get to school or we'll be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kyle, Martin, and Tyler were walking down the hall a boy ran past them screaming about how he was late.

"Hey watch where you're going!"yelled Tyler after nearly getting run over by the kid.

He stoped abruptly, turned around and asked Tyler, "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to?" said Tyler.

"Well how should I know?" he asked.

"You are really starting to annoy me." Tyler said.

"Yeah well deal with it." he said. "Now I have to go or the almighty 'Queen Hillary' will keep me after school."

At the 'Queen Hillary' remark Martin started chuckling.

"Hey what's your name?" asked Kyle.

"You mean you don't know who I am?" he said.

"Nope. Not a Clue," said Tyler.

"Well then I'm Tyson." he said. "You guys aren't from around here are you?"

"Wow, how'd you guess?" Tyler said sarcasticly.

"Well the fact that you don't know who I am and that you're carrying a map of the school." said Tyson.

"I was being sarcastic moron," said Tyler.

"Why don't you want to be held after school?" asked Martin.

"I'm supposed to make an apperance at a local Beyblade tournement today." Tyson replied.

"Really?" asked Tyler. "Me and Matin are entered in a Beyblade tournement that is being held today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~