Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ The Tournament Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm supposed to make an apperance at a local Beyblade tournement today." Tyson replied.

"Really?" asked Tyler. "Me and Martin are entered in a Beyblade tournement that is being held today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

The Tournement Begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cool," said Tyson."You're new and you Beyblade."

"Yeah, We were looking for some really strong bladers to practice against," said Kyle.

"And we noticed a huge parts store in town," said Martin.

"My friend Max lives there. His dad owns the place," said Tyson.

"Cool," said Tyler. "Maybe we could all go there after the tournement and you could introduce us."

Tyler, we all know you just want to go there to get some new parts," said Martin.

All of a sudden the bell rang and they all went to their classes after agreeing to meet up at the parts store after the tournement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here we are," said Marin as he took out his blade.

"Yeah well this is it. Good luck," said Tyler as he too started to pull out his blade, "Meet me in the finals, Got it. No exeptions."

"Yeah," said Martin.

"Well, good luck to both of you," said Kyle, "I'll be in the stands watching possible candidates."

"Hey! You guys are actually here," yelled the familier voice of Tyson.

"Hey Tyson," said Tyler, "I never knew you had such a huge vocabulary."

"Hey!" yelled Tyson at Tyler.

All of a sudden you could hear laughing coming from behind Tyson.

"He sure got you good Tyson," said a blond boy.

"Mind your own business, Max," said Tyson to the blond boy.

Martin jumped in front of Max and asked him a simple question.

"Are you a natural blond?" asked Martin.

"What?" asked Max.

"Are you a natural blond? Because I heard that blonds are stupid." said Martin.

"I'm a natural blond, but blonds aren't as stupid as some people say," Max replied.

"I think those two'll get along great." Tyler whispered to Tyson.

"Well lets go inside," said Kyle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Local Tournement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome boys and girls, Beybladers and audience! This is the 5th Annual Beyblade Festival and let's start it off with an amazing tournement to heat things up," said DJ Jazzman as all the Bladers were in the back getting ready for the big tournement.

"We have some special guests today, let's give it up for the world champs from our own town, The BladeBreakers!"

At this point the BladeBreakers, Tyson, Max, Ray, Kai, and Kenny walked out into the center of the room. The audience burst out in applause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review