Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ New Team Mates ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer:I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I'm writing this I'm listening to the Rurouni Kenshin theme and looking like I'm drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

New Team Mates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Martin look's like we know the World Champs huh?" said Tyler.

"Yeah, but when we're through with them they'll be World Chumps," said Martin.

"Martin, don't be to harsh," said Tyler.

"Fine, we won't use our Bit Beasts unless they are needed. Deal?" said Martin.

"Deal," said Tyler, "but let's get out there. He's about to call our names."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And now to meet some new rookie Beybladers who appeared out of nowhere, give a big round of applause for Tyler Shino and Martin Lewis," said Jazzman as the two boys walked out of the exit.

They walked over to the BladeBreakers as the audience went wild.

"And now two very skilled BeyBladers who came all the from Asia, Give It Up for Rachel and Monica Taylor!" Jazzman shouted into the microphone.

The two girls walked out of the exit opposite the one the two boys came out of.

It was obvious that they were sisters because they were wearing the exact same clothes. They walked out to the middle of the room and stood next to Tyler and Martin.

"Okay! Now that we've done that," said Jazzman. "It's time to LET IT RIP!"

As Jazzman was saying Let It Rip all of the competitors came into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! For the next chapter I'll randomly select at least 10 reviewers as the tournement competitors.

I need to know the following info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Age:

Hair Color and Style: You can wear hats

Eye Color:

Personality:

Clothing:

BeyBlade or BitBeast:

Extras:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all the info that I'll need but you can add more.