Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Battling The Best ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Battling the Best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the competitors lined up to draw lots. There would be eight battles to begin with. The winners of those battles would face off in the quarter finals and the winners of those battleswould advance to the semi-finals. Then the two winners would battle to see who would be victorious.

"Hey Tyler," said Martin. "There sure is a lot of compition here."

"I know," said Tyler. "That's what makes it so interesting."

They were talking when a girl who looked to be about 15 walked up to them. She had short, red hair and green eyes.

"Hi! I heard you guys were new here and I just wanted to wish you luck." she said all this with a smile on.

"Thanks!" said Martin as he jumped up to her. "I think you're cute."

"I'm sorry miss," said Tyler, "He chewed threw his leash and found his way in to my Tootsie Pops."

"Hey! The leash thing is so not true!" yelled Martin. "And at least I didn't eat all of the Tootsie Pops."

"Just shut up." said Tyler as he turned towards the girl. "What's your name anyway?"

"My name is Katherina," she said.

"Well good luck to you to," said Tyler.

"Will all of the competitors report to thier assinged dish." rang out threw the intercom.

"Well see you guys later," said Katherina.

"Right," said Martin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amazing!" said Jazzman as all but two of the Bey Blades were knocked out of the stadium. "Stadium A competitors will you please get your BeyBlades and come back in about 15 minutes?"

As the two Bladers got their blades the other contestants got their Beyblades and exited the Battling area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'This is awesome!' thought Tyler. "Oh No! Strat Look out!"

His BeyBlade narrowly dodged an attack and knocked out another BeyBlade.

"Strat! Attack!" Tyler commanded his Blade.

Strat charged and colided with another BeyBlade chasing the other Blade to crumble under the pressure. Now it was just Tyler and another boy named Carlos.

"You're going down squirt," said Carlos.

"In your dreams Carlos!" said Tyler. "Strat finish 'im!"

Strat charged up and completly annilated Carlos' Blade.

"And in Dish B!" Jazzman announced. "The winner is Tyler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And in Dich C the winner by a land slide is Rachel!" Jazzman announced.

"Those fools were nothing." said Rachel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah! Rilner Evade!" yelled Martin as his Blade was almost sent out of the stadium.

Rilner barley dodged an attack by an opponents Blade. He dodged and then swerved resulting with opponent losing.

"And the winner in Dish D is Martin!" announced Jazzman.

"Whew!" said Martin. "That was to close."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go Dufer!" yelled Katherina as her BeyBlade crashed into another causing it to look like it exploded. "Yes! We win!"

"And the winner in Dish E is Katherina!" Jazman announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the winner in Dish F is Monica!" said Jazzman. "Now to dicide the last finalist we need to finish the battle in Dish A."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dish A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now it's time to finish what we started," said a girl who had violet hair kept up with a bow.

"I agree," said a boy with blonde hair. "Let's finish this."

"Alright 3...2...1...,"said Jazzman.

"LET IT RIIIIP" yelled the two bladers as they launched their blades into the stadium.

"It's time to finish this," said the girl. "Firey! Finish him off!"

The girl's Blade crashed into the boy's resulting in a small explosion.

"The winner is Xylia!" yelled Jazzman. "The Quater Finals will be held tomorrow at noon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will still accept characters but they will not be used until a bit later in my story.