Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Who's Stornger? ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, Monica, and Adam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Who's stronger?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well are we gonna start or what?" asked Martin.

"Right now it's an or what," said Katherina.

"Katherina?" asked Tyler. "How much sugar did you have this morning?"

"Um," said Katherina. "Five bowls of cereal each with seven cups of suger on 'em, 72 Tootsie Roll Pops."

"So you stoll them!" said Martin. "I was gonna' eat those this morning."

"You snooze you lose," said Katherina. "And five bags of artificial sugar."

"Oh no," said Xylia with a look of pure terror on her face. "She's hyper. Somebody get me my bat."

"Well glad to see you didn't chicken out," said Micheal.

"Really," said Tyler. "Don't you know it's not polite to sneak up on people while their having a conversation?"

"Let's just get this over with," said Emily.

"You shouldn't be talking right now," said Xylia. "With that hairstyle you might hurt yourself."

"Why you," said Emily.

"Emily!" said Judy. "Watch your language."

All of them walked into the building to the stadium. Adam and Tyler walked up to the dish and got into position.

"Let me warn you," said Adam. "I've never been defeated."

"Yeah well there's a first time for everything," said Tyler.

"Alright," said Judy. "3...2...1...LET IT!"

"RIP!" yelled the two teams as they launched their Blades into the stadium.

They both crashed into each other and bounced back. Tyler's Blade crashed into Adam's Blade and it landed outside of the stadium.

"I told you there was a first time for everything," said Tyler as he walked back to join his team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review still accepting characters. Even if you already gave character information you can give another.

Following info required.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Age:

Hair Color and Style: You can wear hats

Eye Color:

Personality:

Clothing:

BeyBlade and BitBeast:

Extras:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'K Bye! Max Rocks! ^_^