Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Who Are They? ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, Monica, and Adam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Who are They?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Mr. Dickinson," said Tyler as he was talking to head of the BBA. "Any schedualed tournements coming up?"

"Why, yes actually, there is," replied Mr. Dickinson. "A tournement is being held in England in four days. I hope that you and your team will participate. It would be a good experience."

"Of course we'll go," said Tyler. "I just have to tell the team."

Tyler walked over to the door and opened it. Martin and Katherina fell onto the floor because they had had their ears up against the door trying to listen to the conversation.

"Well I suppose you guys know that we're taking a trip?" Tyler asked. "And you guys should know better then to listen in on peoples conversations."

All of a sudden Kyle came running down the hall. He was screaming 'I didn't do it' at the top of his lungs.

"Kyle calm down," siad Martin.

"What's wrong man?" asked Tyler.

"I accedentaly bumped in to some kids and they said somthing about somthing and then they started chasing me with baseball bats and tennis rackets," said Kyle.

"Where are they now?" asked Xylia.

"Outside the building," said Kyle.

"Well come on," said Tyler. "They need to be taught a lesson."

"But Tyler they're twice our size," said Kyle.

"No Kyle," said Tyler. "They're twice your size. Your the shortest one here."

The kids walked out to the front of the building and there was a boy with a baseball bat, a girl with a tennis racket, a boy with a hockey stick, a boy with a basketball, and tall woman with blonde hair and a hairband.

"So the little nerds got reinforcments," said the kid with the baseball bat.

"Actually," said Tyler. "We're his friends."

"What's your point," said the girl with the tennis racket. "If you don't move we'll beat you to the ground as well."

"You sure have a bad attitude," said Martin. "What did Kyle do to you anyway?"

"He walked into me," said the guy with the bat. "And knocked my lucky hat in to the mud."

"So you can just clean your stupid hat," said Xylia.

"Who are you guys?" asked Katherina.

"We're the American BeyBlading Team the All*Stars," said the lady with blonde hair.

"Are you related to Max Tate?" asked Martin.

"Yes he's my son," said the lady. "I'm Judy, and this is Micheal, Emily, Eddie, and Adam."

"Nice to meet you," said Tyler. "We're a new team the Flaming Bladers. I'm Tyler, and this is Martin, Katherina, and Xylia."

"Well it's nice to meet you," said Judy.

"Why are you here?" asked Katherina.

"Well we heard about two new Bladers who defeated Tyson Granger and Kai Hiwatari. We came here to meet them. Do you know who they are?"

"Your talking to them," said Tyler. "Me and Xylia beat 'um."

"Yeah," said Xylia. "They were no match for us."

"Well congratulations," said Adam.

"Thanks," said Tyler.

"Would you like to go up against our team in a four-on-four battle?" asked Judy.

"Sure," said Tyler. "I mean we could use the extra practice."

"How about the part's shop in town tomorrow at noon," said Micheal.

"We'll be there," said Katherina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review