Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Xylia Vs. Kai ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Xylia Vs. Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now for the match between Xylia and Kai!" said Jazzman. "Will you two please report to the dish."

When Jazzman said this both Xylia and Kai jumped over the wall and walked to their positions.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you just because you're a girl," said Kai.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you just because you're a World Champ," said Xylia.

Kai and Xylia both got out their BeyBlades and put them on their launchers. They got into launching position.

"Okay," said Jazzman. "3...2...1...LET IT!"

"RIP!" finished the two teens.

Both Blades were launched into the dish. As soon as it landed in the stadium Xylia's Blade crashed into Kai's. Both Blades flew and landed in the stadium. As soon as it landed Xylia's Blade went and charged at Kai's Blade again. Both Blades flew again and landed inside the stadium. Again, as soon as Xylia's Blade landed it chrged strait at Kai's Blade, but Kai thought that she was just going to go strait so he swerved to the right. Xylia had hoped he would do that because she sent her Blade to the right. They collided and both Blades flew. Kai's outside the stadium and Xylia's inside the stadium.

"And a stunning victory by Xylia!" said Jazzman.

"How could you have beaten me!?" asked Kai. "How did I lose?"

"Easy," said Xylia. "You underestamated me causing you to let your guard down. I anticipated your last move resulting in my win."

"And it appears as though the newest Bladers in this town are stronger then they used to be!" said Jazzman. "Must be the radioactive chemicals in the air."

Xylia and Kai both left the stadium. They went to their teams.

"Xylia, you were awesome!" said Martin.

"Yeah! I never knew you could out-smart Kai!" said Tyler.

"Look!" said Katherina. "Thier coming over here!"

Kai and Tyson walked up to Tyler and Xylia.

"I have to admit Tyler," said Tyson. "You were really good."

"You to Xylia," said Kai.

"You guys were pretty strong to," said Tyler.

"Yeah," said Xylia.

"Maybe we could train together sometime," said Tyson.

"Yeah, but we have to check what tournements are coming up as well," said Tyler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review.