Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ Tyler Vs. Tyson ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Tyler Vs. Tyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will Tyler and Tyson come to the battling area," said Jazzman.

Tyler and Tyson oth walked out of the exits while taking out their Blades. Tyler was staring strait ahead but Tyson was waving at the crowd. If Tyler's hair was longer and black, and he dressed like Tyson you wouldn't be able to tell the diference between them. Kyle, Martin, Katherina, and the rest of the BladeBreakers were sitting in the stands cheering their team mate on.

"Thank You, Thank You," said Tyson. "I'll be signing autographs after the battle."

"Tyson, you are so immature," said Tyler.

"The Bladers are prepraring for the match," said Jazzman. "When you two are ready we would like to start the match."

Tyler and Tyson both stepped up to the dish.

"Ready?" asked Jazzman. "3...2...1...LET IT!"

"RIP" yelled the two teens as they launched their BeyBlades.

"You're goin' down Tyler!" yelled Tyson.

"Why don't you put you're BeyBlade where your mouth is," said Tyler. "I'm getting bored."

As this conversation was going on the two Blades would repeatedly crash into each other. It was obvious that Tyler had the advantage. Tyson seemedto be doing the best he could but Tyler wasn't even trying.

"Come on! Why don't you use that skill that you used to win the World Championships?" asked Tyler. "Or are you chicken?"

"Why would I be afraid?" asked Tyson. "Dragoon! Victory Tornado Attack!"

Tyson's Blade started spinning around creating a tornado. Inside the tornado a blue dragon appeared.

"Strat!" yelled Tyler. "Counter his attack with Roller Tornado!"

Tyler's Blade started spinning faster then Tyson's Blade countering his tornado. The blue and silver fox once again came out of the Blade. Tyler's blade made a stunning proformance and Strat added to it. Strat charged up and bit Dragoon on theneck causing him to lose power. Tyson's Blade stopped spinning.

"What a stunning proformance by new comer Tyler," said Jazzman. "The winner of this amazing battle is Tyler!"

The crowd was stunned. After a few seconds everyone started cheering and chanting Tyler's name.

"Thank You, Thank You!" said Tyler as he took a couple of bows. "Now do you see why I told you to shut it? You should never judge a book by it's cover."

"Yeah, Yeah," said Tyson. "Show off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~