Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ The Finals ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

The Finals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will Tyler and Xylia please report to the battle area," said Jazzman.

"Don't go easy on me just because we're on the same team now," said Tyler.

"What, and give up the chance to be the best blader in town, Never," joked Xylia. "I say we both just battle our hardest to try and win."

"I agree," said Tyler. "I mean both finalists get to battle against the BladeBreaker of their choice."

"I know," said Xylia. "I'm goin' against Kai."

"Probably Tyson for me," said Tyler. "He thinks I'm just a rookie, but I'll show him."

"Tyler and Xylia you have one minute to get to the dish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the dish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"After the match Mr. Dickinson, the head of the BBA, would like to make an announcment," said Jazzman. "And after the announcment the finalists will choose which of the World Champs they would like to face in battle."

"Will you hurry up," said Xylia. "We're getting kind of bored up here."

"Right," said Jazzman. "Now 3...2...1... LET IT!"

"RIIIP!" finished the two Bladers as they launched their Blades into the dish.

On impact with the stadium the two Blades charged at each other. They both flew but stayed inside the stadium.

"Go Strat!" yelled Tyler. "Roller Tornado!"

Tyler's Blade started spinning at a fast rate a mini tornado appeared and inside the tornado was a blue and silver fox.

"Well if you called out your Bit Beast I guess I will to," said Xylia. "Firey! Dive Bomb!"

Firey was a yellow-orange horse with flames on it's mane and feet, with white angel wings, and a flame on the end of it's tail. Firey flew up and dove down towards Strat.

"Strat! Evade!," yelled Tyler. "Then go in and use Iron Tail Bite!"

Strat dodged and charged at Firey. Biting Firey on the leg. Xylia's blade slowed down and almost stopped spinning.

"I won't lose to you that easily Tyler!" yelled Xylia. "Firey don't give up use Fire Spin!"

Firey hit Strat so hard that he skidded to the edge of the dish.

"Strat!" yelled Tyler. "Use Copy Cat!

Strat charged in and hit Firey using the same attack that had been used just moments before. Firey was knocked out of the stadium. Xylia just barly lost.

"And the winner is new comer Tyler Shino and his Blade, Strat!" said Jazzman as the crowd erupted in applause. Tyler walked over to Xylia.

"It was a good match, really," said Tyler. "If I hadn't mastered that new move yesterday you probably would have beaten me."

"Yes, I agree that it was a good match," said Xylia. "Maybe we can battle again sometime."

"Now it's time for Mr. Dickinson to make his announcement," said Jazzman.

Mr. Dickinson walked up and took the microphone from Jazzman.

"Once again this tornement has showed some aspiring young Bladers who have the potential to do great things," said Mr. Dickinson. "And this year we have met a new team who can shine hope into the Blading World. Please give a big round of applause for the Flaming Bladers. The members of this team are our two finalists Tyler and Xylia, our other two semi-finalists Martn and Katherina, and their technition Kyle."

As he was saying this all of them lined up in the order their names were said.

"And now we need our two finaists to step up here please." Mr. Dickinson said.

Tyler and Xylia walked up to Mr. Dickinson.

"Now we need to decide who these two will face," said Mr. Dickinson. "Tyler who would you like to battle?"

"Tyson," he said.

"Okay," said Mr. Dickinson. "After Tyler battles Tyson who would you like to battle Xylia?"

"Hm." said Xylia. "Kai."

"It's decided then," said Mr. Dickinson. "You can have half an hour to get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Review and I will still take characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~