Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ The Newest Team ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

The Newest Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay!" said Jazzman. "Let's bring out our other two Bladers. Martin and Xylia!"

Martin walked out of the exit waving at the crowd. Xylia walked out of the exit opposite him and if you looked closely you could swear her eyes were getting darker by the second.

"Listen," said Xylia. "Why don't you just give up now and save us both some trouble."

"You gotta be kiddin' me," said Martin. "I didn't come this far just to give up without a fight."

"Looks like there's a battle of words going on up here today as well," said Jazzman. "But you two need to get into position for the battle."

Martin and Xylia both got out their Blades and put them into the launchers.

"Okay," said Jazzman. "It's time to LET IT!"

"RIP!" finished the two kids.

The two blades swerved around in circles for a few seconds.

"Go Firey!" said Xylia. "Dive Bomb!"

Xylia's BeyBlade crashed into Martin's Blade. The Blades both flew. Just barley staying in the dish.

"Go Rilner!" said Martin. "Spiral Defense!"

Martin's Blade started spinning at such a fast rate that a wall of wind surrounded it.

"Ha! Do you really think that's going to stop me?" asked Xylia. "Well guess again! Firey! Use Fire Spin!

All of a sudden Xylia's Blade looked as if it were on fire.

"This is amazing folks!" said Jazzman. "It appears as though Xylia's blade has been set on fire!"

"Firey! Finish him!" said Xylia.

Xylia's Blade crashed into Martin's. Martin's Blade landed outside the stadium.

"And the winner is Xylia!" said Jazzman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The locker rooms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I broke our promise Tyler," said Martin.

"It's okay buddy," said Tyler. "You didn't know how powerful she was."

"Yeah," said Katherina. "It was amazing though I don't think that her Blade is normal."

"She was so ruthless." said Martin. "It's like she's a whole other person when she's on the battle field."

"What do you mean?" asked Katherina. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah. But it's been a long time." said Martin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 Years Ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A four year old Martin is sitting on a swing all alone. Then a six year old girl walked up to him.

"Hi," said the girl. "Want to be my friend?"

"Um. Okay." said Martin. "My name's Martin."

"I'm Xylia," said the girl.

"We can be best friends forever, right?" asked Martin.

"Sure," said Xylia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's how it happened," said Martin. "I just wish she would remember."

"If you want her to remember just talk to her." said Katherina.

The three kids didn't know that Xylia was outside that room where they were talking.

'So it really is him,' thought Xylia.

Then Tyler, Martin, and Katherina walked out of the room to see Xylia there.

"Xylia?" asked Martin.

"What?" asked Xylia.

"Do you remember who I am?" he asked. "And that promise we made all those years ago?"

"Of course I do," she said. "And I'm not about to let you off the hook that easily."

Martin's face lit up with a huge smile. All of a sudden Kyle started running down the hall with his bookbag on his back.

"You guys,"said Kyle then getting glared at by the girls. "Oh I'm sorry. You people, the finals aren't being held until tomorrow, because they need to make repairs to the dish."

"Hey Kyle," said Tyler. "I think we've found our team."

Tyler said this as he made a hand gesture to Katherina and Xylia.

"Do you maen us?" asked Xylia as she also pointed at Katherina.

"Yeah, I mean, you bet me without even breaking a sweat." said Martin. "That is, if you want to join."

"Of course I do," said Xylia. "But to make this team official we need to have Mr. Dickinson approve."

"Did I hear someone say my name?" said a man who was the head of the BBA.

"Yes we were just talking about you," said Tyler.

"What did you kids need to see me for?" asked Mr. Dickinson.

"We were wanting to know if you needed a new BeyBlading team on the circuit," said Martin.

"Why what do you mean?" asked Mr. Dickinson.

"Would you make our Blading team official?" asked Katherina.

"Why of course," said Mr. Dickinson. "But what would you call the team?"

"The Flaming Bladers," said Kyle. "Is that alright with you guys?"

"Yeah," said Tyler.

"Why not?" said Martin.

"Of course," said Katherina.

"Whatever," said Xylia.

"Then let me just give your team captian the official card," said Mr. Dickinson. "Which one of you is Team Captian?"

"That would be me," said Tyler.

Mr. Dickinson gave them their cards and they all went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will still acept character info.

Please Review