Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ This Scene Won't Play ❯ Nadeshiko Eve: Kai's Bet ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Whatever
 
Kagome started fuming, “What?! He cannot do that! I haven't even had my first kiss!”
 
A bunch of guys appeared out of nowhere and Kagome sighed, “I'm not that desperate.”
 
Hilary laughed as all the guys walked away, “Are all girls in America like you? Or are just your friends like you?”
 
“Not everybody acts like this, and my friends....” Kagome trailed off.
 
“Yeah, I mean, somebody like you would've probably been the most popular girl in school!” Hilary said happily.
 
“Not really. I actually....” Kagome trailed off, looking away.
 
“You seem to trail off a lot.” Rei pointed out.
 
“It's no big deal anyways. I'm supposed to live here at least through college.” Kagome said.
 
“Enough with the drama-o-rama! How about we go to the `Nadeshiko Eve' fair? It's on Friday, after school. I'm pretty sure you guys don't have practice.” Hilary said, pointing out that she was head of the student council, so she knew.
 
“Okay. I don't have anything else to do.” Kagome said.
 
Friday, D period's last so Kai, Hilary, Tyson, Max, and Kago are there, doing tae bo.
 
“Hilary, remind me to never do tae bo; as long as I live!” Kagome complained.
 
It didn't help that Kazu was behind her, and the move made them twist their hips around. On the bright side, Hilary was there to tell him off. The instructor said if you couldn't keep up, just do jumping jacks until you came to one you could to. Tyson kept on `accidentally' punching him while doing it.
 
After school.....
 
The boys had changed out of their school uniforms into normal clothes, and the girls did the same.
 
Hilary and Kagome put their rollerblades on and Hilary led the way to the festival.
 
“So, what happens at this `Nadeshiko Eve' fair?” Kagome asked.
 
“Stuff. Rides, games, thing at normal fairs.” Hilary said, blading through a gate.
 
They all went through the gate to see a bunch of people playing games, and pretty much everything Hilary had just said. But then again, Kazu was there.
 
“Kago-chan!” He called out, as if they were friends.
 
Kagome quickly rollerbladed in the other direction, running into someone.
 
“I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!” Kagome said.
 
“It's alright.”
 
Kagome looked up to see that one guy from her Italian class, Enrique.
 
(Ha! Didn't expect him did ya?)
 
“Aren't you in my Italian class, Urashino High?” He asked.
 
Kagome nodded, “Yeah. You're Enrique right? That one guy who kept on hitting on my friend Hilary?”
 
“I wasn't really hitting on her! Anyways, you're America right?” He said, smiling.
 
“No, I'm from there. The name's Kagome.” She said, rollerblading away to find Hilary.
 
Hilary rollerbladed towards Kagome, “Kagome, why'd you run away?”
 
“Did you not see Kazu?” Kagome asked, as if Hilary had gone blind.
 
“You must be seeing things Kagome. Come on, we gotta find everyone else.” Hilary said, leading the way to the food stands, where Tyson would obviously be.
 
Over to Kai....
 
“Hey Mr. Sunshine!”
 
“Shut up Tyson.” Kai mumbled, walking away.
 
“You'd actually mistake me for that pig?”
 
Kai turned around to see Kazu, smirking.
 
“Listen Mr. Sunshine, I came here to make a bet.” He said, an evil glint in his eyes.
 
“What is it?!” Kai snapped, with an `I have better things to do' tone.
 
Kazu smirked, “Watch your temper Mr. Sunshine. The bet is: Whoever gets Kagome's first kiss, willingly of course, gets the gift of the loser being a servant.”
 
“I have better things to do.” Kai snarled, walking away.
 
“Is the all-mighty Hiwatari, afraid of losing?” Kazu said, knowing it would get Kai to tick.
 
“What did you say?” Kai said, stopping.
 
“Are you afraid?”
 
Kai held Kazu up by his collar, “The bet's on!”
 
Kazu smirked as Kai let him down and walked away.
 
I know the chapter's shorter than the other ones, but I'm getting lazy. R&R