Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ To Love a Bladebreaker ❯ Night in the Hotel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
At the hotel they got 2 rooms with 3 beds in each. 1 room was for the boys the other was for the girls. At about 10:00pm the girls was making noise.
Tyson:"I wonder what they're doing"
Rei:"Why don't you go see"
Tyson:"I'll call you guys if I need backup" Tyson walked to the girls room and knocked on the door.
Renee:"Who is it"
Tyson:"Its Tyson" they open the door and pulls Tyson in.
Tyson:"WHAT THE HELL" They tie him to a chair.
Hilary:"This'll be fun"
Tyson:"HELP" They started putting makeup on him. An hour later they let him go. He walked in his room.
Rei:"What the hell happened to you"
Kai:"I think he got into a fight with a makeup case"
Tyson:"Shutup" he went into the bathroom and washed the makeup off. The girls came to the boys room. Tyson came out of the bathroom saw them and jumped under the bed.
Renee:"We're sorry Tyson"
Tyson:"No you're not" Renee goes under the bed with him. After about 15 minutes Rei looked under the bed.
Rei:"EWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Tyson:"What its against the law to have sex" Rei moved away from the bed. He sat in a chair with Hilary on his lap. Kai and Summer was lieing in 1 of the beds. Tyson and Renee came out awhile later. Kai and Summer was snuggled up sleeping and Rei and Hilary was watching a movie. Renee and Tyson lies down on Tyson's bed. After about 5 minutes they were sleeping. Rei and Hilary fell asleep in the chair.