Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Umm…Yeah everything's fine, now. I uhh… forgot about something that I needed to tell Kevin and since the lady won't give me his room number I've been here waiting for him to come out." answered Rei.

"Well everyone is looking for you. What's wrong? You know you can tell me." Max quickly answered.

"There's nothing wrong; I just want to talk to Kevin."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure now whats up with everyone acting like I'm a child?"

"We're just worried is all."

"Well don't be I'm a big kid and I can take care of myself. Now would you please just leave me alone? And tell Kai that I might not be coming back tonight. I don't know when Kevin will show up and I can't leave until I talk to him."

"Fine Rei, I'll go but you know if you need to talk you can always come to me." With that said Max walked out the door of the hotel leaving Rei by himself again.

"What the hell is up with everyone trying to be my parents? `You can always come talk to me.' Blah, blah, blah, yeah right they don't want to listen. Wait stupid, if they don't want to listen then why are you here waiting for Kevin?" Rei mumbled on to himself.

"Ok sir, this is defiantly against policy but it sounds like you need it." came the voice of the receptionist. "Do you know what name this `Kevin' would register under? Anything's better than listening to you complain all night."

"Oh umm… sorry I forgot anyone else was here, but thanks. I think he would be under White Tiger."

She typed it in and responded, "Well we have 4 listings under `White Tiger.' We have L G M and K. Do you know which one of those it would be?"

Sarcastically Rei replied "This might be a stab in the dark but I'm going to go with K. seeing as his name is Kevin."

"Well you don't have to be so rude. I am trying to do you a favor."

"Sorry, it hasn't really been a good day."

"I noticed. Anyway he's in room 204. That's on the second floor, second door on the right."

"Thanks" yelled Rei over his shoulder as he ran to the stairs.

He reached the second floor and found Kevin's door then stopped. "What am I doing? Why am I here? Like it's really going to help, will Kevin even listen to me? But, if I leave where am I going to go? I still can't face Kai, and it's too late to go back to the park."