Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Turning 17... ❯ Turning 17...Chapter one... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~*Turning 17*~

This is not stealing, I don't feel I need to put a disclaimer up, because everyone knows I'm not Takao Aino…Thank you and good night.

~~walks out~~

Today was a hot summer day, July actually. The month of Tyson's birthday.

"I'm turning 17…why do I feel like I'm still 16?" Tyson groaned.

Max blinked. "You ARE still 16, you're turning 17 this week."

Tyson blinked in frustration, than sat up from his lounging position and then yelled at Max.

"I KNEW THAT!" He plopped back down on the couch, and pouted.

Max giggled, then rose to walk to the kitchen, when Rei walked right by him.

"Um…Max. You should really…get going on that……and by that I mean Tyson…"

Max looked at Rei and sighed. "I know…but…how should I? Where should I? And…will it hurt?"

Rei blinked, and then laughed. "How should you? Um…well, you should do something cute, knowing you are cute yourself. Like, puppy ears or something! When you're naked!"

Max's face faulted.

"I don't think so Rei…"

"As for it hurting, well, you don't really have to go that far y'know. You could do something light, like, a make out session or something."

"And that's LIGHT!?"

"Yes…it's light compared to the stuff me and Kai do, I always end up wanting to scream…speaking of that, my throat is a bit sore…"

Max sighed.

"But seriously Max, you have to tell him first."

Max sighed again, only sadly.

"I know Rei. I know I need to, even if he doesn't like me back in that way, I know Tyson wont reject me."

Rei let out a simple, "hn.."

"That's why I love him so much." Max blushed slightly.

Rei laughed again. "You are really adorable Max."

With a red face, Max laughed. AS did Rei.

"Max, you really shouldn't be so shy." Kai said from the corner of the kitchen. He walked to Rei and Max, and joined their conversation.

"That's coming from you Kai. You're not shy."

Kai let a "hn…" out, and then approached Max. Leaned down to eye level with the blond, then grabbed Rei's wrist from behind himself.

Rei was surprised, but a bit thrilled.

Kai pulled Rei to his chest, ran a thumb down his face, then moved his mouth to his ear…and bit it.

Rei flinched a bit, but stop when Kai traveled down to Rei's neck, and collarbone.

His lifted his head slightly and said, "Do you envy me? Do you want what I have?"

Max blushed a deep deep crimson, and then nodded almost cautiously.

"Then get it. Be more assertive. That's an order…"

"ORDER!?"

"I didn't stutter, did I?"

Rei giggled, which broke the currently serious mood.

Rei whispered something in Kai's ear. Which made Kai's turn really really red.

"Rei, that's not funny. That's crazy."

"I know it's crazy…that's why I want to do it."

Kai grunted, then pushed Rei away softly. "NO way Kon…"

"KON!? YOU'RE MAD AT ME?!"

"No I'm not Kon."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME KON!?"

"BECAUSE I CAN!"

Rei whined a bit. He does that around Kai when he really really

wants to do something…but some of the things he wants to do with Kai are straight nuts.

Like the time where he wanted Kai to wear a dress when he saw this little girl in one.

Mind you, the girl was about 10.

I looked at Tyson back in the living room.

(sigh)

He's so cute…but he's dense, he's a bit of a pig, and he's messy.

I wouldn't have him any other way.

(sigh)

I wish I could be as brave as I want to be.

" Hey Max…?" Tyson asked.

"hn?" He said calmly. He looked calm too. His features were really soft at the time.

"Do you think that…um…?"

Tyson woke up from his little dream…startled.

His heart was pacing, and he was sweating hard.

He didn't understand why. He put a hand onto his chest. Then gasped for air.

"I just had a dream about…"

"TYSON!" Max yelled.

Tyson whipped his head around nearly gagged at the sight of Max Mizuhara.

"Um…er…WAZZA?! WHAT IS IT MAX?!" Tyson yelled.

Max seemed a bit startled. "Um…er…Tyson, what's the deal?"

"HuH?" Tyson blinked.

"Um…nothing is." Tyson glared at Max, who in response, gave Tyson an extremely hurt look. Max's head sunk.

Max went to his bedroom, sat on the bed to think.

`What's wrong with him? He looks like he saw a ghost or something. He looks like I just killed his father!'

Max sighed.

Tyson undeniably liked Max…and a lot.

He thought Max was an adorable person, with a heart of solid gold.

`but…' Tyson began to contemplate. `but why did I glare at him like that?'

IT's because you're afraid. You're afraid you like him… His conscious shot back.

Tyson denied it. Then accepted.

You're afraid Tyson, that's it. It's not really a big thing, is it? Just apologize, and it'll be over…right?

Tyson stood, unsure of what he should do to comfort Max a little bit.

He entered Max's room, and saw him sprawled out on his bed, sleeping soundly……or so he thought.

Max felt the need to sit up, but his conscious wouldn't let him do it.

Just stay still…

He thought. He kept his eyes closed…he didn't even know who had walked through that door.

Tyson put his hand on Max's side, and shook him a bit. "Max, could you wake up for a sec? I gotta tell ya something."

Max was almost overjoyed, but knew better than to get his hopes up.

"hhhmmm…" Max said unconsciously, still pretending to be asleep.

Tyson chuckled. Then leaned down to Max's cheek, and placed a sweet kiss on Max.

That's when, Max's eyes shot open, and he bolted upward, sitting in an upright position in his bed.

"Ty…Tyson…?" Was all he could mutter.

Max was shocked entirely.

Tyson was as shocked, but, more so, as scared as hell.

Tyson got to his feet, and then stepped back cautiously.

Tyson was cursing himself inside.

"I-I-I'm sorry…I'm sorry Max." Tyson made his way for the door, when Max ran up to him, grabbed his arm, and pull Tyson into him, then kissed Tyson passionately.

IT was full of love.

Max parted from Tyson and hugged him tightly.

Max's face was red with the blush that spread across his face. As was Tyson's.

Tyson hugged Max back tightly, squeezed his eyes shut, and then cried softly.

Max looked up and a teardrop fell on his forehead. "um…why are you crying Tyson? I'm pretty happy here."

"Meee…too…" He sniffled. "It's just relief…I thought you were gonna hate me!" Tyson cried softly even more.

Max hugged Tyson even tighter, and Tyson hugged Max even tighter.

ON the surface of their brains, they both thought:

`I could stay like this forever…"

Do you like it? I do!

Reading over it, I thought it was really cool. Well, whatever. R+R! THANKSALOT!