Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire ❯ where am I? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Alley Kat- okay here's the third chapter.
 
Kai- Alley's a little upset cause she forgot to do something in the second chapter.
 
Alley Kat- but I'm going to do it in this chapter. I don't care how long it takes me to do it.
 
Tala- what the hell, the whole time I was sleeping Kai was making out this his new toy!
 
Satish- I'm not a fucking toy damn it.
 
Everyone- (wide eyes) O_o
 
Kai- anyways well get on with the story and please don't forget to read and review.
 
[Mind linking] [[ ]]
 
/bit to owner/
// Owner to bit//
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up at about noon. I looked around and saw someone I hadn't seen in a long while. I smile at her. She was small and not at all in her usual form.
 
“Dranzer what happen to you?” she looked like a bird.
 
/Kai I have to stay like this from now/ she looked sad about this.
 
// Dranzer what wrong? // I asked getting up from the bed. I put on some pants and went to her.
 
I lifted her up onto my arm. She didn't weigh that much she weigh about the same as a falcon. Her talons dug into my skin trying to get a grip. She was too quite for my liking but I left it alone for right now. She would tell me when she wanted to. I went downstairs and looked for Tala. I didn't see him anywhere. I went into the living room. I notice that someone was sitting on my couch. He had blue hair. I could tell it was a boy by the way he was sitting.
 
“Well this is new?” I said getting his attention.
 
He stood up but something caught my attention. It was the dagger from so long ago. The boy bowed and then looked at me.
 
“Hello Kai… I am Tyson. I am here to bring you back your Phoenix” he bowed again.
 
Man this kid had manners. He had blue hair and sliver-blue eyes, he was dressed all in black and the dagger was around his waist.
 
“I thank you-“
 
“You don't have to say anything Kai”
 
[I was sent here by my master. I believe you know her from last night.] Tyson closed his eyes.
 
This boy was indeed very strange. I smelled the air. There was a new smell one I didn't know.
 
“If it's okay may I asked what are you.” I asked trying to find out what was going on and how he got in here without me knowing.
 
“I am a dragon. An elemental if you will. I can change in to a dragon or into air. If I wish it.” Tyson said.
 
“Okay what do you want with me?” I asked
 
“My master has sent word for you.” He said with a slight bow.
 
“Huh?” now I was confused.
 
I didn't know what the hell was going on and I had a frigen dragon in my house that could change and destroy my house. What was I going to do?
 
“Why is it that you were order to get me why couldn't she come and get me herself?”
 
“My master's brother would like to speak with you as well.” He said.
 
“Okay. You wait right here while I get dressed.” I hurried up the stairs and got dressed. I came back down stairs and went to the living room.
 
Tyson got up and went outside. I followed him out and watch him change into a dragon. He turned blue and grew longer. When he was done he looked at me.
 
[Well get on] he said.
 
So I did. I jump on and we took off. I suddenly got very tried and fell asleep. It was some time later that I woke up. I was in a small room in a very comfy bed. I looked around me and noticed that Dranzer was sitting on a tree branch sleeping. I felt something brush against my leg. I looked under and notice it was a tail. It was white with black stripes on it I followed it upwards and looked at the body that was under the blankets. I was shocked to see that I was sharing a bed with a boy. He turned around and looked at me.
 
He had yellow cat eyes and black hair. It was that same boy from the bar. But why hadn't I noticed the tail before now. He just stared at me like I was something he had never seen before.
 
“I take it your Kai?” he said rudely.
 
“So what if I am. Got a problem with that?” I said just as rudely.
 
He suddenly straddled my waist and grabbed my hands pinning me to the bed. We both looked when some knock on the door.
 
“Brother are you in here?”
 
It was my mate. She came in and looked at both of us and started to laugh. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. I would have enjoyed it too if I wasn't pin to the bed at that moment.
 
“Now Brother I told you about Kai.” Satish said trying hard not to laugh.
 
“Yes I know what you told me but he is still an outsider and he will be treated as such, do you understand?” he said.
 
“Yes, yes just get off of him before father comes in. By the way mother would like you to go to the village and get some things.”
 
“Fine but if he hurts you I will kill him.” He said.
 
He let me go and got off me. I suddenly saw why I hadn't noticed his tail. It wrap it's self around his body as he stood up. I started to wonder if Satish had a tail and I wonder what it would look like. As if answering me a pure black thing started to unwind from around her waist.
 
Her brother left and she closed the door behind him. It was now it her and me in a room.
I looked at her and finally noticed what she was wearing. (I couldn't before `cause I was pinned) she was wearing a short black shirt that showed her stomach and baggy black pants. Suddenly she fell to the ground unconscience. I got up and ran to her. Her tail was moving back and forth like mad. I looked at her she had dark rings around her eyes and what looked to be many bruises on her neck. I move my hands around her body and found that her ribs were broken and so was her wrist. I picked her up and brought her to the bed.
 
I made sure not to hurt her as I laid her down. Her tail (which had been still while I picked her up) had started to hit me hard in the leg. It didn't really hurt that much but it still stung a bit. I mange to get a hold of it and gently started to pet it. It was like the thing had a mind of it's own cause it got very puffy as if she were scared. Her whole body seemed to tense up and then relaxed.
 
I caught the sent of blood in the air and looked at her. I sat her up and gently took off her shirt. I saw that a big bruise was starting to make it way to the surface and I notice that there was a lot of blood under it, I could think of only one thing to do. I kneeled on the floor beside her and then brought my mouth to the spot where the bruise was forming.
 
I use some magic to make sure she wouldn't feel anything and then I bit her. I drew out the blood that was in the wound and kept drinking until I was sure there was no-more blood in the wound. I lapped up the rest and made sure that the two marks that I made didn't show up. I kissed the spot and then got up.
 
I was feeling a little light headed so I went to the other side of the bed and lay down beside her. I brought her into my arms and held her close to me. I fell to sleep a few minutes later.
 
 
I woke with a start as someone poked me in the arm. I tried to sit up but I couldn't.
 
“Kai don't try and get up please.” said a female voice I didn't know who it was.
 
I could feel Satish beside me still.
 
“Who are you?” I asked I opened my eyes and it was dark, to dark for even me to see.
 
“I am Satish's mother. Please Kai you must relax what you did for her has taken a toll on you as well.”
 
“What is your name?” I asked.
 
“If I tell you my name you must swear on your life that you will never tell anyone that I have told you,” she whispered.
 
“I swear on mine and my mate's life that I will not tell anyone” I replied. I held my mate closer to me.
 
“I can see you love her. My name is……...”
 
 
 
 
 
Alley Kat- yeah I know cliffe but I had to do something else.
 
Kai- you forgot to kill the little bastared again
 
Alley Kat- no I didn't I kill him in the next chapter.
 
Tala- where did I go?
 
Kai- good question…Alley where did he go?
 
Alley Kat- I explain that in the next chapter too.
 
Tala & Kai- O_o
 
Alley Kat- nm
 
Bye for now. And don't forget to R & R. please and thank you.
 
Updates-Friday. Wednesday latest.